• I have yet to watch it... =(

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Country
Fire Nation
I saw the movie. I.... don't hate it but I don't like it either. The movie mostly revolves around meliodas being more of an asshole than usual and not taking any sort of initiative at all through all of it nor doing anything at all to clear up the misunderstanding with that other pseudo goddess person. It annoys me that 85% of the movie's runtime was basically meliodas being a jackass that stood by while doing nothing.

Also I hated the interaction between ban and that meliodas looking pretend goddess.

Ban: PUSSSSYYYYYYY
Mel wannabe: What?
Ban: QUICK! ATTACK ME! We need to finish this scene within 22 seconds so as to set up 12 hours of off screen bonding!

This is straight up bad writing and whoever thought of it or otherwise enjoyed it deserves to die via meliodas standing by while shit happens.

Geldax

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Germany
I have a Question about indura. In the movie bellion sacrificed their souls but what happened with them? is it like when a demon eats a human soul and become nothing? In the end indura died, so their souls got freed and gone to the "afterlife"?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Country
France
I have a Question about indura. In the movie bellion sacrificed their souls but what happened with them? is it like when a demon eats a human soul and become nothing? In the end indura died, so their souls got freed and gone to the "afterlife"?
Indura must have digested their souls so they should be dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)