Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 272 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Will see if I can find some time this evening to do - am pretty inundated with work today

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Just a reminder that this is still going on
@syx

Damn... I'm looking at my todo list and it still says that I have to answer GrySun's sheep...

I'll be honest, I probably won't be able to answer the sheep. I feel extremely horrible because I've lost count on how many times I already declined a tag from you, Asako. I'll try to make it good somehow... Sorrymasen...

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Sorry Asako-chan, I won't make it in time and to be honest I rather don't wanna answer it randomly without even reading the story of this sheep. That seems truly like a waste of effort. Perhaps next time when the time is more convenient. However I thank you for the reminder and the tag.

YumaKuga

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I anticipate the end and who is granted the winner :hi

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Yea the results will be posted tomorrow so be patient.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
#72- DEMONIA-SHEEP RESULTS
Here are the results of this sheep!

1. Perhaps this adventure isn't a good idea after all. You..

A. Leave immediately and pretend this never happened.
B.Continue exploring discreetly- You must discover the mystery behind this place. (juvii, Xadyu, riki, Shinobi, GrySun, Seraph, Organizized, TSPanda, Linali, Lady pompom, Vici, Elusia) +13
C
. Make a ruckus- You hope to draw out whatever it is on your terms. (Brandish) +1

Lady pompom said:
With such and adventurer's spirit and curiosity, surely I'd wnat to explore the place!
:Linali" said:
It's never good idea to make a ruckus and I'm not going to leave now - it's too inetersting :D
GrySun said:
What adventurer leaves just because of a nervous feeling? And just leaving wouldn‘t be satisfactory later on at all and feel even worse.

2. You've overheard the sinister plans of some demons. They are planning an attack using the ancient weapon to murder humans, possibly starting from your city.

A. Challenge them head on- Their frames make them seem more clumsy than threatening. As a seasoned adventurer, you fancy your chances at besting them and they would make quite the trophy. (Brandish, GrySun, Seraph, Vici) +4
B
. Escape and get to the ancient weapon first- after all if you secure the weapon, it should invalidate any plans they have. (juvii, Xadyu, riki, Shinobi, Gryffindor, Organizized, TSPanda, Linali, Lady pompom, Elusia) +10
C
. Escape and get assistance- Since these mythical creatures exist, humans need to rally and exterminate the threat.
D. Escape and forget everything- This is more than you can handle and you can't be bothered to be involved at all.

GrySun said:
Deducing the weapon being „possibly there“ doesn‘t cut it. If I knew for sure it was at the house I‘d take the option of going to the weapon. This way it‘s better to take out those that plan to use it first.
Linali said:
Ok, I have an ancient weapon and I'm surrounded by demons... Sound familiar, isn't it, my fellow NnT fan? :fan
Lady pompom said:
This one sounds rather impulsive, but coming from an adventurer, :XD pick the weapon before them! :arf

Nice images, btw, it really gives a good mod to the sheep with the soundtrack. :nod
riki said:
It may be too late if I go out to seek help

3. They demons activate the weapon then split and flee in different directions, leaving you alone with a now dead monkey and rapid destruction.

A. Run away before you become collateral damage-you can't do any good if dead. (juvii, Organizized, Linali) +3
B
. Attempt to control the rampaging weapon- If the house is intact, perhaps the weapon is poison based. (Brandish, Xadyu, GrySun, TSPanda, Lady pompom, Vici) +6
C
. Simply watch the destruction from a safe distance- The sight could be considered a worthy adventure. (riki, Shinobi) +2
D
. Try to track the demons and retrieve the activation device- They've split up though, and you don't know which holds the device. (Seraph, Gryffindor, Elusia) +3

Lady pompom said:
Why do I have the feeling we will end up dead like in Gry's FE sheep? Smh... Feel bad vibes from demons and mass destruction weapons :grumble
GrySun said:
Sounds like some ground deteriorating device. Destructive for sure, but wouldn‘t be a big danger for me to walk past it to that weapon. Either deactivating/destroying it should stop it.

4. You've traveled way back into the past. Nothing makes sense and you don't know what to do, but you must begin somewhere anyway.

A. Try to locate the weapon- You plan to tinker with it till you can return to your time. (juvii, Elusia) +2
B
. Investigate and gather information- Regardless of time, knowledge must remain an advantage. (Xadyu, riki, GrySun, Seraph, Organizized, TSPanda, Linali, Lady pompom, Vici) +9
C
. Forget everything and start afresh- This is an opportunity for a whole new lifetime of adventures. Why pass it up? (Brandish, Gryffindor) +2
D
. Nothing has changed, hunt the demons- No need to get sidetracked, it's just a different setting. The demons and maybe more may even be here. (shinobi) +1

GrySun said:
I know nothing about the time I‘m in, getting info first is essential. Afterwards I can decide whether to just live life normally there or if there even are demons/a weapon to hunt.

Time travel stories are usually not my cup of tea in general :grumble The plottwists and many plot elements in such stories often feel cheap and it‘s rarely done in a way that make sense and can be accepted.
Lady pompom said:
Gathering information about the weapon would also be good. If it wa sthere, someone must how what it is, how it's there and why.
Linali said:
The best I can do before deciding my next move

5. Some guy has a hold on you and is questioning your allegiance. Are you for the humans or the demons?

A. Wha...How dare you? I mean to slaughter those demons myself! (Xadyu, riki, GrySun, Seraph, Lady pompom, Elusia) +6
B
. You know, right now I'm reconsidering my stance. Perhaps the demon camp is not this retarded. (juvii, TSPanda, Vici) +3
C
. Keep grabbing me like that and you'll have other things to worry about. (Brandish, Shinobi, Linali) +3
D
. Ignore him. You don't have time to waste with this fool. (Gryffindor, Organizized) +2

Lady pompom said:
Linali said:
Asshole :-_- How dare he do that to a lady? :hmph
GrySun said:
Tell him what he wants to hear, based on him using „bloody“ before demon sympathizers means he‘s obviously not in their camp.
Trashtalking, while funny, is only something you can do if you can afford to do it. And I‘m not overly convinced of our power level if a bunch of soldiers go up against me. Unless I‘m like Guts in the early black sowrdsman arcs where he could trashtalk fodder soldiers and not care as he beats armies on his own.

6. You're taken aback by the human's fierceness against the demons and are having nagging thoughts. You need to discover the cause of this war, how both parties fit into this and the true nature of the demons.

A. Talk to more humans- You're bound to find less biased ones willing to tell you the full truth. (juvii, Xadyu, riki, GrySun, Gryffindor, Organizized, Linali, Lady pompom, Vici, Elusia) +10
B
. Join the human army- With this, you'll be involved in more battles and can form a better opinion.
(TSPanda) +1
C
. Defect to the demon camp- What better way to know your enemy than wine, dine and fight with them? (Shinobi) +1
D
. Stay out completely- Your curiosity is merely a passing thought. Wash your hands off this war. (Brandish, Seraph) +2

GrySun said:
War is always fierce, regardless who has the just cause. It didn‘t say anything questionable like burning demon villages or the like, only army vs army. And of course one army has to win and kill the other.
That said, getting wrapped up in this war is quite the unintended sidetracking. Best to find out more info now by questioning people. Outright joining the human army is a bit too early, and defecting to demons is even worse of an idea.

Best would be to just ignore the war. You travelled back in time, and humans are fine in your time. So your intervention is completely unnecessary, things will happen the way they would‘ve. What I should do here is get more info then observe what happens. At some point you‘ll know more about the weapon and the demons, then plan from there.
Linali said:
I hope some of them exist...
Lady pompom said:
I cant really see a scenario demons would be the good guys, :XD no way, that doesn't make humans all good guys too, but for sure there's a reason behind this war, I want to find out the truth.

7. The demon king has provided an ultimatum and the threat of the weapon hangs over you and all humans. Your time is limited, how do you proceed?

Give your answer.

Refuse- (Brandish, Xadyu, riki, Organizized) +4
Join them- (juvii, shinobi) +2
Agree- (GrySun, Seraph, Linali, Vici, Elusia) +5
Offer Drugs- (Gryffndor) +1
Run away- (TSPanda) +1
Pass the information and find out about the weapon- (Lady pompom) +1

GrySun said:
So I somehow had to participate huh. Ofc we can‘t let the war end with them basically having a superweapon to threaten us and do whatever they want forever. But at the moment I‘m captured and before the leader without weapons. Best to agree, the idiots let me go, we regroup and attack again.
Vici said:
Elusia said:
7. I will do what he says. Even though the humans (and the demons as well) did a lot of war crimes, I'm gonna be noble and save the humans by ending the war.
TSPanda said:
run tf away
Organizized said:
Gryffindor said:
Offer him some drugs.
riki said:
Refused to give in to his demands. How can I be sure that he can be trusted?
Lady pompom said:
Give the message and try to find out something about the said weapon.
Brandish said:
Since I was stupid enough to meddle in the past as a time traveler, I should refuse.
Juvii said:
Join them! Why am I fighting against my own kind anyway? :catshrug

8. The war is over, and you've managed to secure the damaged ancient weapon of the demons, and still possess the human's counter weapon. The possibility of one or both of these weapons bringing destruction in the future still exists. What do you do from here?

A. Attempt to destroy both weapons permanently. (Xadyu, Shinobi, GrySun, Gryffindor, Linali, Lady pompom, Vici, Elusia) +8
B
. Figure out a way to time travel back to your time. (riki, Seraph, Organizized, TSPanda) +4
C
. Hunt the demon king and other demons who escaped. (Brandish) +1
D
. Re-engineer the weapons and attempt to include some fail safe. (juvii) +1

Linali said:
Hey, at least I tried :catshrug
Lady pompom said:
Break this endless cycle of waaar :arf
GrySun said:
Either that or sealing it away somewhere unreachable, or some other measure so they‘re effectively destroyed.
The time travel back into the past was totally random and I got no clue what caused that. The odds of figuring it out without anything to base the thoughts on are highly unlikely. It‘s more likely something sent me back to do something about the weapon. Demons can be hunted further by scouts in the meantime, should be impossible to hide forever and they‘ll be taken care of. You can‘t really reengineer a destructive weapon into something helpful, can only do something similar to what A already does.

This ending though :grumble One of the things I mentioned before about time travel stories. It isn‘t possible for such an endless loop to exist in time with someone in the present who went back in time being the actual cause, because it has no logical start. Without it being caused the person doesn‘t go back in time, and without going back it isn‘t caused. Rather nonsensical. If anything the MC failed in preventing what would‘ve happened without him anyway, so his existence itself is rather pointless.
Organizized said:
The others are pointless since I know the future will unevitably happen anyway. :catshrug
Xadyu said:
From all the stories I've read, getting rid of weapons like these isn't easy, unless there is some kind of Mordor. If it's possible to destroy them, that's the first thing I would do. Keep living in this time is my sacrifice. If destroying them isn't possible, I'd separate them. Start a guild/group and go opposite direction, try to hide them as well as possible. (Having a suicide potion after a succesful hide is a necessity, no one knows the locations then. So... A. Attempt to destroy both weapons permanently, I guess.

The winner of this sheep is

@Xadyu !!! Congrats:party :party

Full results below:

Thanks for playing guys. 14 people participated :zomg. This was fun XD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Thanks everyone for playing and congrats to @Xadyu on winning, you got the sheep that you wanted to host with the other game.
And of course thanks to @Holt for helping me on the sheep, it was fun and I don't think I could have made it without him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ha! I told you I was going to host a sheep this week! @Asako

I didn't want to admit it but you predicted that you will win the sheep, did you hack my account...

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Congrats Tom. Looking forward to your super-interactive Sheep.

Good thing you can focus all your energy on hosting the Sheep game and don’t have any other huge host undertakings on your hands... :rolleyes:

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
When you check the Results and notice you placed within the Last 5:

Congratz to Xad for winning the Sheep:verily, you were so close @Lady pompom :gwah if just you had won this.:derp

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Congrats @Xadyu ! And I have the second-place luck @Seraph.
Funny, if your question 7 answer tallied with "Agree", you would have won this sheep. Initially, it was grouped but then it was quite different from simply agreeing so it had to be separate XD
Had all majority answers except for one and still lost :grumble Ah well. Thanks for the sheep @Asako @Holt and congrats @Xadyu. Good you won because you said you wanted to host another sheep.

Also...

Really? @Linali you're so persistent :rolleyes:
Lmao, I thought same too. You both are quite hilarious tbh. Cat and Dog XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Anyone has #69 results to edit in the OP? Image doesn't load for me

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
@Asako Um, I submitted my answers you know, so why am I not on the leaderboard as well?

Last edited: