Predictions - Things/arcs you want to see happen after the Alvarez Arc | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Things/arcs you want to see happen after the Alvarez Arc

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
When God Serena defected was he aware that Zeref was the emperor? Why did God Serena defect?
peep game:

we know why God Serena defected and crossed over to side with Zeref. Look at his words right before Acno murked him... he was getting ready to say he crossed over to find him and take him down. My theory is he may of thought since Zeref is known as the most powerful wizard ever to be born he figured Acnologia would come looking for him which means that they would eventually encounter each other. The other stuff you mentioned, him implanting the 8 dragon lacrima and how he got specifically recruited to become a 12 would be nice to see.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
- Another GMG. Now obviously, this would basically be the GMG arc redone but without the Eclipse Gates and F.Rogue drama. This would all depend on execution, but there could be some amazing fights and funny events, and I think it would serve as a nice "Yay! They did it!" after FT's final big arc. There would be down sides (like Sting not being able to compete) but all in all it could be a lot of fun (especially if CS are allowed to compete as a legal guild, which could end up happening if the reformed Magic Council pardoned their previous crimes due to their efforts in the war).

Don't you think this would be pretty one-sided for FT though?
I'd like to see that if side guilds members are shown to have improved tremendously and pse a challenge to FT members.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
peep game:

we know why God Serena defected and crossed over to side with Zeref. Look at his words right before Acno murked him... he was getting ready to say he crossed over to find him and take him down. My theory is he may of thought since Zeref is known as the most powerful wizard ever to be born he figured Acnologia would come looking for him which means that they would eventually encounter each other. The other stuff you mentioned, him implanting the 8 dragon lacrima and how he got specifically recruited to become a 12 would be nice to see.
Damn, I actually forgot about that lol, thanks.
Don't you think this would be pretty one-sided for FT though?
I'd like to see that if side guilds members are shown to have improved tremendously and pse a challenge to FT members.
Yeah, this is more of a "if you could make a perfect arc" idea, where the side guild members are mostly on par with the FT mages. On that note, it would be pretty cool to see the Spriggan's compete in the GMG's.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Damn, I actually forgot about that lol, thanks.

Yeah, this is more of a "if you could make a perfect arc" idea, where the side guild members are mostly on par with the FT mages. On that note, it would be pretty cool to see the Spriggan's compete in the GMG's.
And the GoI. Give the poor guys a chance of redemption.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Let's pull a Rave and have a time travel arc. But larger and more epic than the little 10 chapters we got in Rave.

Full grown Natsu vs Igneel and Natsu vs Young Acnologia (from the painting)

See the manga carta actually being made between Igneel and his crew. Sorry Irene....... You weren't represented in team Igneel.

Have Lucy be the one (and not Anna) to originally
fight Mard Greer which is why Csk calls Lucy "old friend"..... and have Lucy leave her "book" to Anna. You know.... the one Lucy has been writing the whole series. The one we saw her writing Mavis and Zeref's "one magic" story of love that Layla read about in Anna's book. Even tho.... Mavis came 300 years after Anna..

And Gray vs the white angel because that mountain was covered in ice from 400 years ago and he hasn't used his trump card yet. Or have him actually become Deliora....... never mind.... too dark for Mashima.....

Have Erza be the original Irene's mother...... which is why she could enchant herself into Erza..... how can you enchant yourself into the person who is your mother and your daughter.... it's not a magic comparability problem but time/space distortion..... never mind.... also too dark.

Get Acnologia's Backstory as more than just another flashback. Same about Anna.

Have Zeref go too. Maybe Mavis. So the characters have to be careful of not letting past Zeref know anything about the future. But clue the dragons in..... which is why none jumped out on a tenrou island when Acnologia showed up....The dragons knew Mavis would save their kids..

Also would explain the early foreshadowing of fairy tail knowing about the dragon slayers and how Makarov "found" Natsu after Layla opened the gate......

But have the plans end at Ragnarok. And the climax battle be up in the air........

Maybe even take Dimaria and Brandish. The disrupt in time causes Chronos to fight and be eaten by Dimaria's ancestors. Hisui's family that built the gmg eclipse gate is actually descendant from Brandish who conquered Fiore and were allies of Anna's clan who built Zerefs eclipse gate. That's why Arcadiois only had some information about Zeref and Acnologia and eclipse.

Oh have Gray vs Chronos. Have him eat the time god and have him be Dimaria's ancestor. Because theoretically the tendency to strip oneself should move to stripping other people in 400 years.

Sorry.

Not Sorry.

Actually wouldn't mind an epic time travel arc to give some reasons and motivation for some of the weird plot holes. Plus connect the history more than just everyone is a descendant or was sent to the future.

And wouldn't mind doing some minor world exploration in the past.... like how we saw aspects of that in fairy tail Zero.

Last edited:

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
The arcs that need to happen to wrap up everything is:

Celestial Spirit Arc: I mean they play a huge role in the story and we don't really know their origins. I would like to know more about the constellations like Draco, Hydra, Perseus, etc. We know the Celestial spirits are based off the 88 Constellations. This should probably coincide with Lucy finding Aquarius Key. Along with this we should get a little bit more on the Heartfillia clan and how Celestial Spirit magic was invented.

True Demon Arc: An arc that focuses on real demons and not Etherious demons created by Zeref. Demons from the Ars Gotie that Mirajane Satan souls originally came from.

Dragon Arc: An arc explaining the history and dragons. We also need to see our Dragon Slayers take down a dragon.

God Arc: I feel like this is the arc in which we could find out more about the One Magic. This should be the final arc.

That arc would pretty much wrap up all the Questions people have. Also each Arc should progress the characters in someway. Also I feel like Hiro needs to cut down on the number of characters he use per arc. Honestly he should simply spread them out.

Celestial Arc
: Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Happy, Wendy, Juvia, Jellal

True Demon Arc:
Gray, Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Mirajane, Minerva

Dragon Arc: Natsu, Wendy, Sting, Rogue, Cobra, Laxus, Gajeel, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Happy

God Arc: Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Orga, Chelia, Mavis

LordOTaco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys have some seriously good ideas I might have to make videos down the line about some of these lol. I generally think anything that fills in the canonical gaps like the past in particular would be very good as it helps build the world more and shows us things we've always wanted to see in the process.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
A lot of these would be great, and the best way to incorporate all of these would be novels, or spin offs. I personally love everyone's ideas that they have shared.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This manga should end with a Dragon King Festival - which will be hosted by Acnologia whenever he decides to come back. People have speculated that Universe One might be undone if Irene goes down, well it would return us the king.

After Acno is downed, there's nothing much other than finding Aquarius key. I wouldn't mind a nice little arc for that, because I like the laid back stuff (in the guild or on the road with the team). But I doubt it.
I agree with this. Everything in Fairy Tail's plot can be tied to the result of Acnologia and Zeref's actions 400 years ago. Now we're beginning to see those two storyline come into one, with Zeref wanting to initiate a Dragon King Festival. It's hard to imagine a larger threat than Acnologia, considering he's already hyped at the "able to the conquer the world" and "takes infinite magic to take him out". So I really think that Fairy Tail will end when everything with Zeref is resolved and Acnologia is defeated.

I think the ending would mirror Rave Master's. Instead of Haru asking Elie to settle down and find a home, we'll get the exact opposite with Natsu asking Lucy to travel the world with him and Happy. Lucy can take the opportunity to look for Aquarius key while they're at it, and I'm sure she'll eventually find it. There might be an epilogue chapter that skips into the future and we get to see the future children of everyone or something.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lucy finding Aquarius' key imo should be for the epilogue of FT. I don't think it should actualy seen in the series timeline. It literally could be anywhere in the world, unless she has a spirit key tracker like Bulma had one for dragon balls it would take her an eternity to find it. It could be a good way for Lucy to head off on her own journey too, inducing the classic end of series time skip where everyone would be adults when she returns.

God arc sounds dope, only canon gods we know of are Chronos, Ankhseram, Yadgo Rigora, Ikusatunagi, and Kemokemo lol. We've already dealt with demons (Tartaros) and now we're dealing with dragons the history of dragons opposed to actual dragons (GMG)

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Title of this Thread: "Things/arcs you want to see happen after the Alvarez Arc"

My answer: Gray and Mira get married and have kids who are half demon and half demon slayer. <-- Badass

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If we did a God arc, I would want something along the lines of gods were all replaced/died/destroyed/subjected except Ankhseram. And he made all these events..... from Zeref's curse to Acno's fall to the creation of END to be because he was trying to bring back his lost pantheon. Maybe even using infinite energy like the lumen historia to power the return of the gods.

Something very climatic and tie all the events together in one big battle.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
If we did a God arc, I would want something along the lines of gods were all replaced/died/destroyed/subjected except Ankhseram. And he made all these events..... from Zeref's curse to Acno's fall to the creation of END to be because he was trying to bring back his lost pantheon. Maybe even using infinite energy like the lumen historia to power the return of the gods.

Something very climatic and tie all the events together in one big battle.
It could work like that. Chronos said himself that he was worshiped in Mildian by their people. Ankhseram and Mildian are also somewhat connected being that Zeref got cursed in that city. It could be all sorts of gods that are from Mildian so it could all tie together... especially if Ankhseram just stays as a regular spirit and not make an actual appearance.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I've been thinking what would happen to fairytail after Natsu/Acnologia/Zeref stuff being settled. Natsu said he wants to do things and Lucy also wants to find Aquarius. I think Mashima is saving few journeys for them.