1. [​IMG]
  2. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  5. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  6. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  7. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.

8. Congratulations Seraph for winning the Dystopia short story contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Freestyle time!. The theme is Manhwa.

Voting has begun for the Color & Black and white photography contest contest!.
  9. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

Discussion in 'Ghoul Detention Center' started by Vandred, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    And if a band of ex CCG investigators spread the news that the head of CCG is actually a Ghoul then it's sure to create ripples.

2. Qixus

Qixus Artist

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Holy Britannian Empire
    Not enough if it becomes a dictatorship. Those of the ex-CCG would be forced to go into hiding.. actually, that would be plot perfect. Furuta was telling Kaneki to become a common enemy to unite others, but it seems like Furuta is doing just that. The ex-CCG would have to join Goat for any chances of winning.

3. Evgeniu

Evgeniu Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Russian Federation
    Furuta has more than enough allies

In addition to investigators with a traveled psyche, he has 6 clowns with Über forces

and mysterious dracon(likely SSSS rank)

Kaneki is doomed without the help of the investigators

4. desin24

desin24 Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Austria
    Ui definitely looked like he was on the edge of a nervous breakdown the last times we saw him. I would love it for him to defect to Kaneki's forces and then have Furuta brag about killing his love. I hope Ui is not so far gone to forsake his entire morality for the prospect of Kanou bringing her back.

I must say I'm happy Ui is there and Furuta did not send only kids on this mission even though it does seem as if Mutsuki's is in charge of at least the Oggai.

Glad to see Urie develop further, he will obviously survive this and get a nice powerup as well. Mad props to Eyebrows, he is a beast through and through and I hope we get to see Takeomi become a beast as well.

5. Qixus

Qixus Artist

Holy Britannian Empire
    It wouldn't make sense story-wise if he were completely doomed. He's the MC and the protagonist eventually gets where they need to be Goat might be doomed... maybe. Idk

Feels like they're definitely taking a big blow right now, but the numbers do seem to be growing. Plus there's the great wheel act and potential allies underground.... potentially. Maybe.

6. MalakTawus

MalakTawus Registered User

Italy
    Not sure Urie alone can save himself......but since i doubt he'll die in that fight i bet someone will arrive to save the day..........actually i think soon there will be more than a single "new appearence" in both battlefields since there are a few big actors still in the shadows starting from Kaneki but not only, like Ayato, maybe Amon-Akira pair and lets not forget about the other clowns (that tbh im not even 100% sure will stay on Furuta's side,lol).

On a final note, i may have forgotten something but where the F is Rize now?

7. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    I really hope Kaneki turns tougher after all this.

He should be decisive in dealing with his enemies now.

Furuta captured Rize.He is using her Kagune to create Oggai.

8. the_december_f00l

the_december_f00l Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Glad someone can help Touka and Hinami with this kid. Anyone notice how similar Hirako looks to Arima during that dodge?
    I can see a fight between them before Ui would join their side. Also I dont think Akira is there, just a Squad Zero-ling that looks like her.
    For some reason I feel like Hajime wont die here though. I sense him and Mutsuki/Aura teaming up again during this raid.
    I feel like Yomo can 1v1 Mutsuki/Aura himself, but if other Oggai team up on him it's an unfortunate match up. I pray 4 him tho <3

Hoping Kaneki decided to run back by now. Wheres your instincts King!? (Although Touka looks so confident in her ability to win lately ;3)

Roma also has plot armor here imo, so it'd be weird for her to die if Urie births himself from her ^.^
    Urie also looked like he wasn't ready to die there lol, srsly tho he just got snacked up on I feel like his intention was to get eaten.
    Everyone that wants out of CCG should line up behind that door with Saiko asap.

Lambu likes this.
  9. GreenGan

GreenGan Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

France
    It pains me to write this, but TG has been so boring lately. Stop the delayed fights and give us some epicness please. The resorts of writings are being too repetitive. Urie won't die. I feel like I'm reading his fight with big Mama again.
    Hinami is still too weak even though she's supposed to have a killer kagune. Sighs....I really feel like Ishida is delaying, writing pages in order to add chapter to the main story.

ih8troy, MalakTawus and Lambu like this.
  10. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    But Hinami's weakness can be excused on the ground that they are not getting enough nourishment.

11. NateLawlet

NateLawlet Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Indonesia
    Which makes you wonder why Kaneki isn't collecting food from Aokigahara in the first place, considering how infamous that place is even in real life.

Ishida is a beast when it comes to plot twists but more often than not he's also making loopholes here and there with his endless plot armors.

One of the Quinque's notable traits and differences to its Kagune counterpart is that you CAN'T store any more RC cell to it other than what was already harvested from a ghoul. Youko's (Hinami's mother) RC cell should be pretty low since she can't hunt for herself, yet the Quinque made from her Kakuhou, which has existed and been used for at least years since its creation, is able to withstand Tatara's 4000 C pyro blast (as seen in TG:re 88) which is hot enough to melt down most if not every material there is.

Even if you said Hinami is currently malnourished, it should be impossible for her Kagune to be less durable than an old Quinque made from her relatively weak mother. The blunt force of Hajime's flailing Kagune does not even compare to the destructive capability of Tatara's fiery Kakuja.

But then again, we're reading a manga where its creator killed off such powerful character within two chapters since its true display of power, so...

12. Gsn

Gsn Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Brazil
    Well, except he is:

[​IMG]

Urie is obviously not dying now, but I really enjoyed to see his "last" stand against Roma and Shikorae (he has had quite a few of these "last" stands in TGre).
    Now I just want to see him eat his way out of Roma's belly with her kakuhou in his teeth and go berserk-crazy-demented-ghoul-mode like he did against Donato, cause why the fuck not :cool:

I think what might happen is that Suzuya Squad is sent to rescue Yoriko and Takeomi from prison.
    Either way, I'm guessing that this fight we're seeing now is going to be interrupted by someone before someone else dies.

Lambu likes this.
  13. Miralicious akuma

Miralicious akuma Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

India
    Chapter was nice but damn was Roma idiotic. Why dafaq did she do have to do that?!( its like she is asking to get killed)
    Honestly I won't be surprised at all if urie ate her insides and became a kakuga himself but it would be too obvious. So Like Spirit said, I can definitely see saiko or someone else coming to his aid. Tbh never expected Roma to be this op( and literally CREATING the clowns!! ) so I got high hopes for her.
    Hinami part was alright, like some people pointed out, the GOAT not eating well SHOULD be the reason why she got overpowered by that dude. ( she literally fought toe to toe with takizawa for a while) .
    akira is also here so im expecting amon and takiziwa to be with yoma.. Thing are definitely gonna go downn next ch, so yeah looking forward to it!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Arjuna likes this.
  14. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    Mira i too was excited at first but few others pointed out that Akira lookalike is actually a Zero Squad Member sadly.Though i am hoping she will appear soon.

Miralicious akuma likes this.
  15. MalakTawus

Italy
    Right, idk why for a moment i totally forgotten about that,lol

16. Tias

Tias Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Denmark
    Urie is either gonna frame out inside that big ass kakuja or he's gonna eat it from the inside and burst out as a kakuja himself. Looking at page 19 of the chapter we can see something is gonna happen that'll give him a power up here.

Will be beat Roma? Doubt it, Furuta is still there after all. Perhaps all this mess will be blamed on Urie since he goes berserk or someone or something will inturrupt the fight.

Lambu likes this.
  17. Qixus

Qixus Artist

Holy Britannian Empire
    Urie has become one of my favorite charcters tbh.
    I hope something OP happens with him.
    Poor guy has been through a lot lately.

Lambu and GreenGan like this.
  18. MalakTawus

Italy
    Ehm, its pretty clear imo that the reason Hinami's mother didnt hunt is NOT 'cause she was too weak, its simply 'cause she was too "kind".
    Even Hinami herself i doubt would go around hunting even now and sure as hell its not a strenght issue.

Overall i followed what you were saying (and i kinda agree with the general concept) but tbh im pretty sure you picked a wrong example to express your point.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Urie......personally i would feel bad if he manages to save himself from that situation with his own power, too many stupid power ups are happening way too fast imo, if we continue on that direction in a few chapters it would feel like reading DragonBall (nthing against DragonBall but this shouldnt follow that route.....) -_-

Lambu likes this.
  19. KenKaneki

KenKaneki Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Egypt
    Awesome chapter i can see kaneki kicking the ass of hajime soon plus my theory is that the dragon is shirazu's sister thats why ishida viewed the Q's Pics last time and i think the one hwo will save her maybe shirazu himself or the Q's more likely shirazu himself.

20. Aloy

Aloy Registered User

England
    I really don't like Hajime or the Oggai hope there killed off soon. Particularly Hajime he's a fucking annoying little prick hope a female is the one too kill after his comment this chapter.

Kurisubestwaifu likes this.