Shounen Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Chifuyu is basically the fandom in this chapter. Yeah, why takemichy? :notlikethis
His plan to carry things alone might not go as planned considering someone seemed to be stalking him.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m pretty pissed at this point. Like my favorite character in the series died for honestly no reason. Chifuyu is just speaking for me in this chapter.

I still don’t understand what Takemichi’s plan is. He’s like “I gotta do this alone” and I’m like “and do what?” Obviously talking to Mikey isn’t gonna work here and beating Mikey would require giving the author an aneurysm to justify. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes back to the future and Tokyo is in chaos due to all of his shit.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Thanks Wakui for Chifuyu.

I've given up on the good end the manga could have had at this point.

Takemitchy can't do shit alone. His only strenght since the beginning was how he attracted stronger people to his side and got them to believe in him. Sure he's shown his resolved sometimes but resolve isn't always enough to win the war.

He can't go back to the future whitout Mikey and his new powers has only brought him more problems.

Senju bowing her head to Mikey makes me so mad you have no idea. Where did her resolve to beat Mikey go ? What was the point to save her ?
1st gen BD actual grown ups got their ass handed to them by punk teens. Hopefully they'll use that lesson and go find a stable job now.

Kurisubestwaifu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well looks Mikey finally reach the point of no return. This is just the beginning of what happens in the future, although the way things are going, it may become even worse, since at least in the future everyone in the gang was alive. Chifuyu is quite right on calling out Takemitchy, man he went and because of decision Draken got killed for absolutely no reason. It's curious to see that by saving Senju, he got saved from getting beaten to death by Mikey but on the other hand i doubt Mikey would have killed South since Draken would be a live. That's a major impact on the future occurrences. And i am curious to see whatTakemitchy can accomplish by himself lol. Either he gets himself almost beaten to death again or he gets someone else from the main group killed, like chifuyu (i hope that doesn't become a thing because i would rage quite a lot)

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
So season 2 will be only Black Dragons arc right?

BD_Beno

Reaction score
Country
United States
The drip :hip :

Chifuyu bday sketch:

So season 2 will be only Black Dragons arc right?
I believe so, everything I've seen says that, so I guess 12/13 eps.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chap 235

30 second read to know Hina's still great. Mitsuya didn't show up yet, remembers he and Draken were the Twin Dragons :emocat

Oh and no Inui too. A bit weird that he warned Draken, and then didn't show up to the fight... Though I guess it simply could've been Draken telling him he'd take care of it.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
It's Pah's reaction that's bothering me the most honestly. They're his childhood friends, he's a toman founder yet Draken's dead he just comes to give TAKEMITCHY ?? his condolences and Mikey's all over the place he doesn't do shit ??? WTF ? Even if he has a future now and dont want to get too involved he should at least act/be worried ?? Especially when at the beginning the Moebius fight happened because one of HIS friends was attacked.
He's the most underused/underdevelopped character of TR and that's a shame.

BD_Beno

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is gonna be their logo 😂

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
So how many of his friends do you guys think Takamitchy gets killed by refusing to cut his losses and go back to the future?

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
So how many of his friends do you guys think Takamitchy gets killed by refusing to cut his losses and go back to the future?
He can't go back to the future though lol, he'll need to shake Mikey's hand for that. And given Mikey's current state, he'd probably kill Mitchy on sight.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Inupi is right tho, what an ugly logo.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
He can't go back to the future though lol, he'll need to shake Mikey's hand for that. And given Mikey's current state, he'd probably kill Mitchy on sight.
Oh right, I forgot he didn’t get here this time through Naoto