Shounen - Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui

Kurisubestwaifu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Draken :hip . I'm really liking that him and Takemitchy are getting more focus on a duo this arc.

And Takemitchy, you did well.
Indeed I love Draken character, so good to see him having the spotlight at the moment alongside Takemitchy. And Takemitchy was a real Chad there, he didn't hesitate for a second.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I m close to catch up, but i saw what happened those last chapters ( glad I'm immune to spoilers :arf), somehow if its confirmed, I always got that impression that he had a death flag from early stage of the manga, like pretty much all closest Mikey friends. Juviiii will be inconsolable... :pout if he dies really.

Kurisubestwaifu

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
WHY JUST WHY? This is way too bad!! Someone give Takemitchy some asspull power to reset this crap.
:feelsbadman:feelsbadman:feelsbadman:feelsbadman🥺🥺

toru

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I just finished the last chapter... And... Draken... WHY? I WANNA CRY:emocat

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

This is way too sad. T_T. Draken is probably going to die but I'm still hoping he survives somehow. Even if he ends up in a coma and out of action for the rest of the arc, I'm fine with it.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading this chapter was F'n gut punch.

Last week, I was pretty sure Draken would live, but be in critical care for the rest of the arc. I was pretty upset about that because I thought we were heading towards Takemitchy and Draken saving Mikey, and tbh Draken hadn't been featured for a long time, so the story would come full circle. But wtf, it's looking like he's gonna die. How will Mikey be saved if Draken dies, and this whole return trip would already be a big failure.

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm so tired of the line that start with "Please" and ends with "Mikey" ! I don't wanna read it ever again.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chap 223

These pages hit hard, especially the last one :emobirb . It's the slow knife that cuts deepest. Wakui, you're breaking me :crying

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
:emocat:emocat

I want to say I'm glad I finally caught up to the latest chapters, but no not at all!!
I can't accept this!! :SOON I need someone to blame!! The assholes who did this sure, and Takebitchy and Mikey too!!

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States

It's confirmed, RIP to a real one. On one hand, Wakui gave Draken a farewell befitting his stature. On the other hand, I still feel it's unnecessary as it seemed there was setup for him to have a major role in this arc, ie teaming with Mitchy and a fight with South. He didn't get to see Mikey one last time, and their last encounter was Mikey kicking his ass :feelsbadman. Then, the fact it was no name goons that off-ed him is just salt on the wound. The last thing is yep, this return trip already a failure, and that last panel of Mikey. I mean if looks could kill...

Given the sacrifice, looks like Senju is gonna be the key to salvaging what's left of this.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

@Tatsumaki Another 'Take care of...' :XD

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
We're still grieving and this dude just waves his own death flag. But, that kick👌

It looks like the Legend Madarme isn't there. Brahman and Kantou lucked out :kappa

Kurisubestwaifu

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I dunno what hurt more if draken death or Mikey dead emotionless eyes. That was quite a punch in the stomach, was thinking of another kind of reaction. With things how they are i smell more casualities soon. Hopefully takemitchy mans up at last and do something more like when he did with Kisaki.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Takamitchy should have just stayed in the future and left Mikey alone. I can’t imagine any ending better than the one he gave up to save Mikey.