Shounen - Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Takemitchy just had to foresee the future and try to save Senju!! Why didn't he foresee Draken dying then!! :biblethump However way he helps Mikey now he already failed.

Mikey, those dead eyes!! Looks like he still doesn't know about Draken's death.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seriously I can’t let this go. He’ll save Mikey but at what cost. I like his newfound decisive determination but this was not worth it. Drakken’s death is lessening my sympathy for Mikey

On the other hand I should’ve seen this coming when his love interest died.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
On the other hand I should’ve seen this coming when his love interest died.
Drakken had a death flag upon his head from the very start. And, as you said after Emma died, it was even more expected somehow, or at least, I'm not surprised too, and i think one of the major aspect of the story is Mikey losing all his closest mates/family or people he relies on or he needs ( his brother, Baji, Emma, Drakken ) or he kept being betrayed. But I agree, Draken's death is hard to swallow. On the other hand, props to the author to have the guts to kill such a character as Draken, Im not saying it's good ( nor bad, though, it's so heartbreaking), but definitely gutsy.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Drakken had a death flag upon his head from the very start. And, as you said after Emma died, it was even more expected somehow, or at least, I'm not surprised too, and i think one of the major aspect of the story is Mikey losing all his closest mates/family or people he relies on or he needs ( his brother, Baji, Emma, Drakken ) or he kept being betrayed. But I agree, Draken's death is hard to swallow. On the other hand, props to the author to have the guts to kill such a character as Draken, Im not saying it's good ( nor bad, though, it's so heartbreaking), but definitely gutsy.
He had a death flag from the beginning but somehow he kept on surviving... Only to be killed like this...
So to save Mikey from the emo-ness, Takemichy let Draken die... Yeah, not worthy.
And again, to save Senju, Draken died instead. Why did he even have the visions if avoiding it it's even worse :notlikethis

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even more gutsy when you consider all the times he let Drakken live through situations he should have died in only to kill him off anyway

Kurisubestwaifu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I wouldn't e surprised if someone else from the gang (main members)end up dying. The way this is going, it is a possibility.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wouldn't e surprised if someone else from the gang (main members)end up dying. The way this is going, it is a possibility.
I feel like he’s invested too much in Mikey for him to die so my guess would be Chifuyu or Mitsuya

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Draken, even though the girl he loved died such a miserable death, he still managed to pull himself together and lived properly, he stayed strong until the end, even though we know he was suffering alone. In a certain sense he accepted Emma's death as she's already dead and nothing can be done about it, but he couldn't accept Mikey's situation, he still wanted to help him out of his emo-ness and I don't know what else that caused him to become the person he is now, which lead to his death (yeah Takemichy contributed greatly here by foreseeing Senju's death, I wish he didn't foresee anything at all!!). While there was a death flag upon Draken's head from the beginning and after Emma's death, I had a bad feeling when he lied to Takemichy about Mikey's whereabout in the present time line and then told him to leave Mikey alone, we know he couldn't have just accepted Mikey's fate that simply the way others like Naoto did so we knew somehow he'd be involved.

Shit I know it's all the killer's fault but I can't stop blaming Mikey and Takemichy as well!

I feel like he’s invested too much in Mikey for him to die so my guess would be Chifuyu or Mitsuya
Man why are you doing this!! :emocat You're killing all my favorite boys!! I'm not even done crying over Draken's death and you're already killing all the best boys.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Draken, even though the girl he loved died such a miserable death, he still managed to pull himself together and lived properly, he stayed strong until the end, even though we know he was suffering alone. In a certain sense he accepted Emma's death as she's already dead and nothing can be done about it, but he couldn't accept Mikey's situation, he still wanted to help him out of his emo-ness and I don't know what else that caused him to become the person he is now, which lead to his death (yeah Takemichy contributed greatly here by foreseeing Senju's death, I wish he didn't foresee anything at all!!). While there was a death flag upon Draken's head from the beginning and after Emma's death, I had a bad feeling when he lied to Takemichy about Mikey's whereabout in the present time line and then told him to leave Mikey alone, we know he couldn't have just accepted Mikey's fate that simply the way others like Naoto did so we knew somehow he'd be involved.

Shit I know it's all the killer's fault but I can't stop blaming Mikey and Takemichy as well!

Man why are you doing this!! :emocat You're killing all my favorite boys!! I'm not even done crying over Draken's death and you're already killing all the best boys.
I didn’t bring it up. I just gave the most likely victims. Blame Kurisu lol

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I didn’t bring it up. I just gave the most likely victims. Blame Kurisu lol
lol "The most likely victims" you gave is the problem!!! :pwned Kurisu the wife said he'd expect someone from the main gang to die, not Chifuyu and Mitsuya per se!! If you want to kill some main members go kill Takemichy coz who cares if he dies lol or even kill Mikey coz too dramatic, but don't jinx Chifuyu and Mitsuya. :lmao

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I've had enough. Mikey and Takemitchy should just die together and problem solved. Like litterally.

Kurisubestwaifu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
This Takemitchy going all out to save/bring Mikey back is giving me too much Naruto vibes and that is a big NoNo

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
226 is out

I want Sanzu and South to die. Now.

I think we don't talk enough about Kakucho. Especially his beauty. With Draken gone I will become a Kakusimp and entrust him the remnants of my sanity.

I also find it weird that Mikey is so apathetic about all this. Senju should also make a move ! What's the point of being gang leader if you're just gonna let people treat you like some princess ? Not that princesses can't be strong but you get my point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

227 is out

Wakui's tryna give South some depth since no one cares about him and after this chapter I can confidently say....I still don't care. Draken is dead so everyone can die, I'm over it.
(Though it would be VERY lame for the strongest duo, 10 years older than everyone else to lose against him that's all I have to say)

(No wait I also want to say that given how tough he is the fact that Senju landed a kick and hurt him shows she's the real deal so I would like her to FINALLY MAKE A MOVE GODDAMNIT)

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
South's backstory... He's a different animal for sure. Him at 12 y/o :blink.

Looks like this fight will conclude next chapter. Waka do something cool before Wakui (presumably) offs you.

The last line is funny to me. "The man who easily defeated Tenjiku's executives." My boi Angry did the same thing, with exception to Kaku.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
This brawl is so cringe, really hope it concludes next chapter, this South dude needs to die fast!

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This brawl is so cringe, really hope it concludes next chapter, this South dude needs to die fast!
Yeah, I dont care the less about South, I just want to see some Senju feats and seems its her moment to shine hopefully.

Chap 228

That girl has really some guts :zomg Hope she will get a good fight ! but I feel she might not make it :s

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I cant see this ending well for Senju whether she wins or loses. Even is she thrashes South, what’s next? Mikey’s psychopaths stab her, shoot her or hit her in the head with a pipe? I understand why she’s jumping in but she was told to stay out of this for a reason.

With all that said, I’d be surprised if she doesn’t beat South.