Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 317 Discussion / 318 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 317 Discussion / 318 Predictions

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I feel like the situation between Naver and SIU is similar to that of Kubo and Shueisha. They really want him to be their cashcow and don't really care about much else.

Bigsprink

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah let's just hope tower of God ends better than bleach did smh

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Today, instead of the request I drew something for Valentine's Day!

(And by draw I mean recycle an unused panel due to lack of time...)

But to compensate I'll take school uniform request I'll take until this week and post it next week ^^.
Oh, if you mention a specific high school uniform that would be helpful when I draw them.

This week we have giant bamboo sp- I mean we have the mystery lady.
Since this was an important moment so I was stressed as I drew it.
And I was getting my nervous indigestion and I couldn't sleep either, so a lot of stress...
I am not sure how you guys will take the upcoming story,
but I will do my best to make this story the most interesting and remembered fondly.

This chapter I tried my best to pace myself in the fight scene.
I wanted to make the fight schene short and powerful, and hopefully not lacking.
Since the story needs to be in the center for a while I need to pace myself very carefuly.
This is nerve-wracking^^;

Recently I haven't been doing so well.
My eyes are not that good, and my neck-shoulder area have been aching..
Since I'm not old I thought I could push myself, but I'm more worried these days.
I need to stay healthy if I want to draw long term I feel like
I perhaps should maintain myself more.

Taking care of my body is important, but it's harder to take care of my mind as well.
I'm constantly receiving feedback, and since I'm uploading content publicly in a competitive field, it gets to me, yes.
Hehe, this is true everywhere though.
Of course what matters more is how you persevere while while drawing your story.
I can't tell the best story, but I wish to be able to tell the story that I want to convey.

Also, there's been things like spoiling the preview chapters or other illegal things.
Bad things over all. I understand how you guys may feel,
but I hope you guys remember not to discourage the content creator like such...
at least I hope.

I have many complaints it seems kekek.
I am sorry. Of course, those of you who read my blog are
usually good about this kind of stuff so I'm preaching to the choir really. ^^;

I speak like this, but I consider myself a lucky author, and I'm getting more love that I
deserve from you readers, so I just wish to catch up and return the favor.

Well, I hope you have a good week,
and I hope you guys are excited for the next week 's story.

Thank you!

Source

Why Hwa Ryun Might be the most depressing post ever. I hope he'll get better soon.
That man needs some sunshine... He's doing great work though.

The whole preview system they've got going now is just asking for trouble though, in my opinion. It may make them a little money but there is no avoiding problems when you split an audience like that.

jjrock01

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah let's just hope tower of God ends better than bleach did smh
It is a shame what happened to bleach in the end. I was a big bleach supporter in the beginning, but I stuck with it till the end. I figured I had gone so far, why stop. I do wish they would finish the anime though, but the costs probably out weight the revenue.

Great fight scene between Baam and the final gatekeeper. After Baam fired his shinsoo bomb, I kept waiting for him to say, "I think I used too much" Lol. It seems 'Garam' has a lot of influence on the floor of death. It feels like 'Garam' has been building something on the floor of death maybe a weapon, army, portal to the upper floors, I don't know but whatever it is Baam looks to be the key. I am really interested to see what Garam's relationship was to Enryu? I hope we get to see Enryu at some point in the near future.

jjrock01

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah bleach ended in a disgrace. It's so badass we get hundred page chapters instead of those 12 page bullshits. This really is the best manga/manwha whatever out.
I agree it is nice to get 100 page updates. But SIU has a passion for what he is doing, and seems to care about his fans. I think Kubo cared more in the beginning, but it looked like it became all about the money towards the end. You could see it in bleach with recycled plot lines, no character development, even the fights became boring. I believe they were even trying to suggest a spin off with the final chapters.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
A part of me was expecting that after baam activated the thorn the FoD folks would tremble in fear and fall down and worship Baam

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
A part of me was expecting that after baam activated the thorn the FoD folks would tremble in fear and fall down and worship Baam
That's how i imagined when Enryu picked a fight with the guardian.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, to be fair the incident was such a long time ago it makes sense they would not immediately recognize bam. The guardian we are seeing now was likely not even a thing back then anyways.

jjrock01

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, to be fair the incident was such a long time ago it makes sense they would not immediately recognize bam. The guardian we are seeing now was likely not even a thing back then anyways.
He didn't recognize baam, but the guardian seems to key in on the thorn. You would think a weapon involved in killing a guardian unmistakable, but perhaps it looked different when enryu wielded it.