Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 319 Discussion / 320 Predictions | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 319 Discussion / 320 Predictions

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Let me agree to disagree, the Lo Po Bia twins cannot compete (yet) for the 13th month series because they are not even former princesses, that is they have not ended climbing the tower. The only princesses capable of compete for the 13th month series are the ones that have climbed the tower.
They are already competing, but differently from recognized princesses. Princesses can get weapons of that series only after becoming Rankers. By getting rid of Androssi their chances of getting them increase since there is less competition. Leesoo even said the twins will end up becoming rivals in the future.

Dante

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Sure, now is for kill the competition in the future, but it is to much to say that they are competing right now for the 13 months. Also we have to see if every princess that is a ranker has a 13 month, I think the answer is no.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I doubt non ranker princesses are competing for the 13 month series. Those are only granted to recognized princesses to begin with. I guess it is technically possible for a princess that has not been recognized to get a 13 month series however that would imply her ripping it out of a recognized princess' cold dead hands. Which realistically speaking is an incredibly improbable scenario that would require a set of equally improbable events to ever happen (such as a 13 month series princess dying and a lesser princess claiming the weapon).

About hywa ryun's sister... how could she even guide the gang to bam? I thought guide abilities did not work in the 43rd floor....

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Everyone assumes that the Red Witch and Silver Dwarf guides are the same. Perhaps they operate under similar principles but it's more like two sides of the same coin. For example, perhaps one of them is better at reading small details while the other is better at reading big ones.

If they should read paths differently then perhaps Red Witch guides are less affected by the Floor of Death.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Gotta say, this is the first chapter I really liked karaka. He shows surprising amount of emotion through that mask of his, sort of like deadpoll....

Another thing that caught my attention this chapter is hockney being brought up by karaka's subordinate. Specifically in regards to him being able to find the thorn. Knowing that, it makes perfect sense that rachel would want him in his team. But how exactly would rachel even know hockney can do this? Could emile tell him such a thing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if perhaps bam can provide the soulless within the floor of death with a solution to their soullessness predicament. You have, say, everyone in the floor having a lack of a soul and then you have bam who has the exact opposite problem, he has more souls in him that he could ever plausibly need. Enough souls in fact to power up the holder to high ranker status. So perhaps a convenient way to solve this issues is to have bam simply give the souls to everyone in the floor of death. They would be free, bam would be released of the responsibility so to speak and white would presumably get fucked. Unless of course he solves his predicament by taking the floor of death stolen souls though that is not a development which would make a lot of sense.... White is not a proper enemy for bam yet and won't be for many decades.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gotta say, this is the first chapter I really liked karaka. He shows surprising amount of emotion through that mask of his, sort of like deadpoll....

Another thing that caught my attention this chapter is hockney being brought up by karaka's subordinate. Specifically in regards to him being able to find the thorn. Knowing that, it makes perfect sense that rachel would want him in his team. But how exactly would rachel even know hockney can do this? Could emile tell him such a thing?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if perhaps bam can provide the soulless within the floor of death with a solution to their soullessness predicament. You have, say, everyone in the floor having a lack of a soul and then you have bam who has the exact opposite problem, he has more souls in him that he could ever plausibly need. Enough souls in fact to power up the holder to high ranker status. So perhaps a convenient way to solve this issues is to have bam simply give the souls to everyone in the floor of death. They would be free, bam would be released of the responsibility so to speak and white would presumably get fucked. Unless of course he solves his predicament by taking the floor of death stolen souls though that is not a development which would make a lot of sense.... White is not a proper enemy for bam yet and won't be for many decades.
Emile can reunite information people give to her (people ask her and she asks another person that uses the app to find an answer, thus she learn and give "information"), so if Rachel asked for someone who had interesting abilities or so, people who might know Hockney or heard about him could have told it to Emile, he was living on the 40th floor and there were some people living with him who might know his skills (and if there's wi-fi in the floor of death, even people from within the floor could have told Emile), jokes aside but if people of Floor of death uses Emile's app they could have told it to Emile. Or Rachel did her investigation on the old way: interviewing people and visiting places.

As fir the souls, Hell Joe stated that he found a way for Karaka in which they did not need to give their soul, if Hwaryun and the guides of her family are really experts, there's the possibility that she will find a path in which they're not forced to give their souls, or Baam could really give them a hand and lend some souls for his friends (Baam, sharing is also part of friendsip, remember this).

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So many things to talk about this chapter, but I will skip the part regarding the thorn fragments, since I'm against their very existence. Hell Joe looks like he won't survive this arc and Karaka failed to grow on me, so I will skip that part as well.

The convo between Garam and Baam was great and gave rise to a lot of questions. The whole Princess system to become Zahard's wife is a lie and we probably still don't know the real reason, do we? Also, Garam says that it was Zahard's scheme that the first Princesses died. This further implies that Zahard can indeed control the Princesses in some way. Makes you wonder why he holds back with Princesses who went missing, if we consider that he can control them to some degree.

Anyway, the biggest revelation is definitely Arlen Grace.
  • Is she Baam's mother? Garam says "and the one who brought you into this world", which is kinda weird and can be interpreted differently.
  • Is Luslec Baam's father then? (the reason why FUG was created)
  • Luslec was born in the Tower. So, if he is Baam's father, how is it possible for Baam to be an Irregular from the outside world?

It kinda feels like Zahard is jealous of the other family heads building up a huge family while he wasn't able to conceive a child or didn't want to impregnate anyone other than Arlen? And then he established this Princess system in order to take their most precious and promising children from them, lol? There is so much more about this story, I can't wait for the next chapters!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

[
Rachel didn't know. The one who wanted Hockney was Yura and not because he is the best D-rank Scout but because he is born on the FoD.
So many things to talk about this chapter, but I will skip the part regarding the thorn fragments, since I'm against their very existence. Hell Joe looks like he won't survive this arc and Karaka failed to grow on me, so I will skip that part as well.

The convo between Garam and Baam was great and gave rise to a lot of questions. The whole Princess system to become Zahard's wife is a lie and we probably still don't know the real reason, do we? Also, Garam says that it was Zahard's scheme that the first Princesses died. This further implies that Zahard can indeed control the Princesses in some way. Makes you wonder why he holds back with Princesses who went missing, if we consider that he can control them to some degree.
The system is legit, it's Zahard who gets rid of the Princesses close to gather the series in secret. The 10 Heads don't know this. The Princesses who disappeared or are inactive are most likely Zahard's previous victims.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Rachel didn't know. The one who wanted Hockney was Yura and not because he is the best D-rank Scout but because he is born on the FoD..
Oh, that is odd... if this is the case then this is one of the arbitrarily bigger coincidences that have happened in the manga.