Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 326 Discussion / 327 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 326 Discussion / 327 Predictions

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Urek Urek Urek Urek!

Man so well done, regarding Urek's attitude and the skirmish with Karaka. But one minor "ehh" is the plot device to limit his power. I guess it's to allow us to see him in the story without him just stomping all over it and leaving nothing for Baam to do. Perhaps it's needed because Urek is not the type to say "oh I'd better hold back so I don't destroy this place."

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Urek Urek Urek Urek!

Man so well done, regarding Urek's attitude and the skirmish with Karaka. But one minor "ehh" is the plot device to limit his power. I guess it's to allow us to see him in the story without him just stomping all over it and leaving nothing for Baam to do. Perhaps it's needed because Urek is not the type to say "oh I'd better hold back so I don't destroy this place."
But the thing is the anklet isn't actually doing much... I mean, at even 10 or 20% he'd probably destroy the Floor of Death. Sounds ridiculous but it's Urek, so it's plausible :XD

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
LOL he requires 1% to deal with a grown slayer thats how powerful Urek is i am actually baffled that Fug thinks they can kill zahard i mean ok you have something that can hurt him but you have to be powerful enough to beat him with that because he can also hurt and kill you. Urek is insanely powerful but Zahard should be more. LOL i remember saying once Urek an flick and defeat the 2 if he wanted to. I didnt realize i would be literally correct

I hope Baam and Rachel doesnt get all buddish. I know Rachel will try to get into baams help and all that but I hope Bam doesnt fall for this

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
From what SUI said in his Blog Post, it looks like the entirety of the arc was already planned out. But I don't really know if I'm in either camp as far as Baam and Rachels relationship goes. I don't really care at this point in time whether they love or hate each other. In fact, most of the time it's both...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

LOL he requires 1% to deal with a grown slayer thats how powerful Urek is i am actually baffled that Fug thinks they can kill zahard i mean ok you have something that can hurt him but you have to be powerful enough to beat him with that because he can also hurt and kill you. Urek is insanely powerful but Zahard should be more. LOL i remember saying once Urek an flick and defeat the 2 if he wanted to. I didnt realize i would be literally correct

I hope Baam and Rachel doesnt get all buddish. I know Rachel will try to get into baams help and all that but I hope Bam doesnt fall for this
Even assuming Zahard is stronger than Urek he should not be much more powerful. Karaka is a Ranker but he is still a rookie, as in rookie for a Ranker.

What I am curious to see is how Baam will react when he will learn that Rachel killed Arkraptor.

Urek Urek Urek Urek!

He can destroy Karaka at 1% with a finger. Even at 5% he should be able to kill anyone here easily, and the reason he is not using he hides his power is because of Garam in the first place.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, Rachel does need some character development. I mean, we all hate her, and we have good reasons to do it. but if she has to remain Baam's antagonist, she needs to do new stuff now that Baam apparently got over her.

And Urek is cool, but the 5% power part... Karaka is a fucking slayer, and white is supposed to be a legendary powerhouse (sure, he's currently incomplete). Aren't we downgrading them too much?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Well, Rachel does need some character development. I mean, we all hate her, and we have good reasons to do it. but if she has to remain Baam's antagonist, she needs to do new stuff now that Baam apparently got over her.

And Urek is cool, but the 5% power part... Karaka is a fucking slayer, and white is supposed to be a legendary powerhouse (sure, he's currently incomplete). Aren't we downgrading them too much?
Well, we just saw an irregular kill a frigging guardian. it would be a downgrade to show that Urek is somewhat comparable to these 2. The way to show it is like to show Urek is in a whole different world compared to the regulars and i think that was shown brilliantly. Kinda eager to see what baam will become when he is ready

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
im surprised by my own power, but there has to be some plot hole for karaka. cant imagine he dies/loses just like that.
Hockneys background/past info was very interesting, think he ll make a good team with baam

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, now I really can't wait until Urek inevitably runs into Garam later in this arc. I'm picturing kind of an Archer/Lana dynamic.

Also Rachel is totally going to betray Baam again. Just calling that now.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Goodbye Karaka's mask!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Karaka is a novice among Rankers, as for White, at his prime is High Ranker level, and he must have been defeated Hagipherione, who might be stronger than Garam. But this is nothing compared to Mazino, Garam herself has been humiliated by Adori, the only princess who rivals Enne in terms of power.

So unless they powered up a lot Urek is a lot stronger than Garam, who herself is a lot stronger than Yuri. White at full power might be stronger than Garam but I doubt he is much stronger, and this is still not a threat to Mazino. Hagipherione might be a lot stronger than Garam or not, but since she is Arie, is ranked 36th and is the only one who managed to pass her father's test besides Urek himself, I think it's safe to say that she is stronger than Garam.

With all these souls, he can get stronger than at his prime, but as long as Urek is here, he is still not a threat.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States

Even assuming Zahard is stronger than Urek he should not be much more powerful. Karaka is a Ranker but he is still a rookie, as in rookie for a Ranker.

What I am curious to see is how Baam will react when he will learn that Rachel killed Arkraptor.

He can destroy Karaka at 1% with a finger. Even at 5% he should be able to kill anyone here easily, and the reason he is not using he hides his power is because of Garam in the first place.
Yes ok so him hiding from Garam is the plot reason why he's suppressing his power... but it's still a plot device to bring him in the story without just stomping everyone. I suppose as I think about it it's not a badly done plot device, particularly if the backstory between Garam and Urek is a good one.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes ok so him hiding from Garam is the plot reason why he's suppressing his power... but it's still a plot device to bring him in the story without just stomping everyone. I suppose as I think about it it's not a badly done plot device, particularly if the backstory between Garam and Urek is a good one.
And, to be fair, even at 5% Urek is still going to stomp everybody. He's just that good.

Also enjoyed that he didn't like the look of the bracelet. That was his major objection. Not the fact that it restricted his power or anything like that.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
And, to be fair, even at 5% Urek is still going to stomp everybody. He's just that good.

Also enjoyed that he didn't like the look of the bracelet. That was his major objection. Not the fact that it restricted his power or anything like that.
Well maybe. I have a feeling he's going to go over his 5% for some reason. Maybe not here but certainly before he leaves this floor. I can't imagine him handing that bracelet back in undamaged.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Maybe he's like Rai from Noblesse, he doesn't liek silver color. :XD

Well maybe. I have a feeling he's going to go over his 5% for some reason. Maybe not here but certainly before he leaves this floor. I can't imagine him handing that bracelet back in undamaged.
I'm almost sure he will get a big scolding from Baek Ryun when he comes back without the bracelet. No way he isn't breaking it with his personality. I'm interested on his backstory with Garam, he si talking about love life, then either he is a dreamer or something did happen for him to believe he does have a love life.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
from the villain side the strongest we have is karkara and White in this floor( apart from hell joe) Urek said he can finish them off with 1% so if he is allowed 5% i think that says its not 'a plot device to bring him into the story without stomping everyone' because with that 5% utilization he can stomp all enemies in a flash. Even if this anklet didnt exist i am sure Urek would say here is my finger i ll fight you with this because it seems he is that kind of a guy.
So i dont see how you are seeing it as any kind of a plot device to prevent a massive destruction on the villain side. What it is, is a plot device to hold of from showing us Urek in his 100% potential which he might have shown off if Garam or others were near to get 'cool points' and I would say that is actually a good move. I would like to 'not' know how powerful the most powerful being in the tower is at present rather I would like it if he gets to show it when he is fighting someone who can actually withstand a punch or 2 from Urek like say Ha Jinsung or someone like him.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
That bracelet is TOTALLY getting blown up. Without a doubt.

I'm almost sure he will get a big scolding from Baek Ryun when he comes back without the bracelet. No way he isn't breaking it with his personality. I'm interested on his backstory with Garam, he si talking about love life, then either he is a dreamer or something did happen for him to believe he does have a love life.
Ouch, Asia! I can't believe you would phrase something in a way that mean. As if it's not even possible for him to actually have a love life.:XD

Daggers plunged into to Urek's self esteem aside, it is going to be great to find out why he's willing to go so far for Garam not to know he's involved in things. Because he's totally going to shatter that bracelet and she's totally going to find out and I don't know what she'll do when she does but it's going to be great.:zomg

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, urek is insanely powerful but from his perspective there likely is not much difference between urek and yuri. I mean, she barely tried against him and her main concern was bam and the other. As for karaka, we have to remember how he survived against yuri. Something similar is wont to happen.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Love how nonchalantly Urek says hello to Wangnan, fucking hilarious. Wangnan's reaction is just as great and I loved Urek's reaction to the anklet definitely one of the best panels in the chapter for me. Poor Karaka, he just can't seem to catch a break. I really hope Urek's attack destroys his mask...fingers crossed. Now that we know about Garam/Urek it makes her objection to him so much clearer. Keep up the good work SIU I have had zero complaints about the story for awhile.

Makes me wonder who the boss is since there probably aren't many people who can tell Urek what to do. Maybe Enryu? Urek also reminded me of Kenpachi since he welcomes playing with a handicap which makes sense given the small circle of people who could even challenge him.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I do not get the bit about garam dumping urek. As far as we know she does not even like him. So... does urek think garam likes him? Or that he otherwise has something with her? Perhaps we are about to see a very disturbing side of urek's.