Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek :lmao. Wasn't expect an entire chapter focused on his battle.

Looks like Baam is only here to act as bait for now, makes sense. He can't really do anything surrounded by these monsters.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hahaha, Urek looked really troubled, did he want to make a cool entrance to impress Garam? Hell Joe was an enemy i wasn't really expecting to be so strong, even Yuri was having some difficult dealing with him. By the way,why were Hockney, Garam and Mata going by a different route from Baaam and Yuri?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hahaha, Urek looked really troubled, did he want to make a cool entrance to impress Garam? Hell Joe was an enemy i wasn't really expecting to be so strong, even Yuri was having some difficult dealing with him. By the way,why were Hockney, Garam and Mata going by a different route from Baaam and Yuri?
It's because of Hockney's vision. They were looking for the one who would help them and they found Urek.

Hiddenprince

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Baam is going to get real mad and probably do the red shower thing that enryu did to kill the original guardian, and hell Joe is also a guardian though a smaller one and less powerful than a real one or Urek is probably gonna break that anklet and just go full on with hell Joe.

Eukim1995

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ahh, Urek didn't approach Garam at first because he didn't want her to know that he was there. He was under the impression that Garam was in North City, so he didn't expect to run into her. He's afraid of Garam finding out about the fact that he entrusted a specific power/item to Hell Joe. If she finds out, he believes that she's going to complete reject him this time. He's been trying to propose to her for a while now, but every time he did, she rejected him. During the time he got rejected by her, Urek tried meeting with other girls, but he had no interest in any of them. The reason he actually went out was because the guy who can see into the future told her that in the future she said, "I'll forgive you for everything. I've been waiting all this time for you to return. If you help me this time around, i'll forget everything, and we can start over from scratch." So basically Urek heard this and said, "If you say it like that, obviously i should help you, my lady." haha

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It doesn't look like Hell Joe will last long, unless SIU really stretches his talk with Urek or something.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
It doesn't look like Hell Joe will last long, unless SIU really stretches his talk with Urek or something.
True but this chapter was a 'stretch' as well. :XD.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Honestly what I am curious about is urek's "relationship" with garam. The chapter seems to detail how it kinda went down but I can't really make out anything out of the images. Honestly, garam should go out with him just to piss off zahard at this point.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly what I am curious about is urek's "relationship" with garam. The chapter seems to detail how it kinda went down but I can't really make out anything out of the images. Honestly, garam should go out with him just to piss off zahard at this point.
How so? I mean their relationship or lack thereof (as it seems) with the current information seems to suggest our boy Mazino tried to hit but the bish was like talk to the hand. :nod

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's just as @Eukim1995 said in his post.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's just as @Eukim1995 said in his post.
ah ok, I missed that post. Honestly, garem actually agreeing to go out with urek would be a rather huge deal. So far zahard enforces his rules via force. Basically he has an army of rankers with the capacity to deal with rule breaker. But that type of rule has a flaw. It simply doesn't work if someone extremely powerful is involved. Basically, garam could have a child with urek all the while flipping off zahard and his rankers herself while telling them to kiss the firmest part of her magnificent ass because they can't do crap to her and motherfucking urek. Or they could but they would do so at huge personal risk.

Dante

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Do we have a translation, guys?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys! here is the translation from (google translate) in batoto's blog. Thanks to Potato Spud! http://bato.to/forums/topic/27005-s...e-tower-of-god-leaked-chapters-part-2/page-24

From Google translate
Hell Joe: (That guy who's standing there, is not he ... Hockney !!)
Garam: Do not bother to fight properly. Our goal is to win in any way. That man, Hell Joe, manages the whole Shinsoo of this place. I do not think I can win alone anyway.
Yuri: Well, though, it's the first time I see you in person. I'll see what you can do in a while !!
(Yuri launches into attack alone)
Garam: Hey !!
Yuri: I can not start the fight, without seeing what you can do first against my attacks !!
(Joe stops Black March with his hand)
Hell Joe: What are you doing ?! You ... Are you the same one a moment ago?
Yuri: Oh that. Actually, I'm not. Show me now. I know you will give me lots of fun.
Garam: (This girl really is ...)
Hell Joe: No need !! I just want that power you showed a while ago !!
(Joe attacks Yuri with his claw and scratches her)
Yuri: Ohh (That thing managed to hurt me)
(Garam gets into the fight by attacking between them)
Garam: You're just playing !!
(Garam's subordinate attacks with something resembling a missile spear)
Mata: E-It's huge !! (It refers to the great explosion that generates that power)
Hockney: He can not ... (Joe is intact ... the attacks do not work either.)
Hell Joe: That was an attack to freeze my immortal body in this cold weather. I am sorry. My whole body is hot and that will not happen. (But if those powers come back, those three will certainly become a threat ... I'll be sure to crush them)
(Joe launches an attack called "Ground Zero")
Yuri:?!
Garam: This ... !!
Yuri: Ahhhhhh !! I am falling!!
Garam: Change Shinsoo's concentration at will !! Kranka !!
Yuri: That kid ... I really want to change the location of the fight. No matter how strong he is, he can change the environment at will. What sense does it have, if he can manipulate the Shinsoo? This is ... (It's like I'm an administrator)
(Joe looks at Baam)
Hell Joe: ... !! (Who ... is that boy ...? !! How can he keep wearing Shinsoo? Wait ... that boy ... Is not that red thing on his back ... a fragment of the thorn? !!)
Garam: Well ... Hell Joe is distracted with the bait.
--------------------------------------------------
MINUTES BEFORE YOU WILL FIND HELL JOE
Garam: When he discovers that Viole has the fragment of the spine, Joe will surely follow him to catch him.
Yuri: What? !! Will you make Baam distract him? !!
Garam: Yes. It's the best way to get away from your chase rank for now.
Yuri: That's something ... !!
Garam: Viole ... You said you could kill people from this place, right?
Baam: Yes.
Garam: Probably because of the power of the thorn. Hockney's eyes can predict the future now very different from normal, I think the power of Viole's spine has been influencing that. Maybe Enryu gave those eyes to Deza to bring us to this future. And if that vision is true, it will help us fight in the territory of Hell Joe. When Joe sees that Viole can use Shinsoo in his area, he will notice the presence of the fragment of the spine. We must follow this plan to attract Joe. Hockney was clear about the future, he was with my assistant, Kranka, and said we would meet him in one of the corridors. We have to follow it. Viole, when Hell Joe realizes the presence of your fragment of the thorn and chases you, we will go to that corridor. It's a dangerous job, I'll understand if you do not want to do it. You can do it?
Yuri: Wait !! It's too dangerous !!
Baam: It's okay, Yuri. I will do it!! This is my test !!
-------------------------------------------------- ---------
Back to the present
Baam: Come on !!
(Baam escapes)
Hell Joe: Those things !! Everything is wrong !! I will not lose it !!
Mata: Come on !! He will follow us !!
-------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hell Joe (Through a lighthouse): Sanchez !! They will hide up !! Come on in and catch 'em !!
Sanchez: Yes !! Mr. Joe !!
Unknown (Through a lighthouse): Sanchez !! Do not do it!! Leave it to Mr. Joe !! If you go against the wrong person, you will die !! Anyway, because he's giving you a job like that ... !!
Sanchez: To Shalot.
Unknown: Sanchez !!
Sanchez: It's kind of weird right now, but I still believe since I got this strength from Mr. Joe. He really deserves to be our leader.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------
Hell Joe: There you are !! Why you have a fragment of thorn !!
Mata: No-We catch ourselves !!
Hockney: Kill !! The enemy!!
(Sanchez about to launch an attack)
Hockney: Kill, drop as much as possible !!
(Sanchez launches the attack and gives full to Hell Joe LOL)
Sanchez: Mr. Joe !!
Hell Joe: AHHH, those ... kids ... !! They REALLY DISAPPOINT ME !!!
(Hell Joe attack with something called "blood field")
Kill: E-The passage is filling with blood !!
Hockney: We have to escape !!
(They get out of the passage)
Mata: We did it !! Hockney, it's the place you saw in the future !!
(Joe reaches them again)
Hell Joe: Interesting !! They no longer plan to run away !!
Baam: !! Hell Joe!
!
Mata: Damn !! He followed us !! What should we do now..!!
Yuri: I'll go and face it !!
Baam: Yuri !! No Yuri !! You can not use Shinsoo here !!
Yuri: I'll get over it with my fighting spirit !!
(Yuri jumps)
Baam: Vo-Volo !!
Mata: Is not that reinforcing Shinsoo? !!
Hell Joe: (Great thing .. !! It's a monster in physical abilities !!)
Mata: Incredible !!
(Sanchez hits Yuri with an attack from a blind spot)
Baam: Yuri !!
Sanchez: I finally gave it !!
Hell Joe: Sanchez !!
(Baam catches Yuri, like a princess)
Hell Joe: Kuahaha, it looks like you were trying to make your last attempt, but you failed. Well, there's no chance you'll win here anyway. I do not know how you got that fragment of thorn, all this seems to have something to do with what you have in the back. I'll ask you everything I want to know calmly, after they kneel before me. So, how about we finish this little game already? I will kill them, and I will take away the fragment of your thorn.
(Joe begins to make a Genkidama with the horns)
Baam: (Hurry up please, Miss Garam .. !!)
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
IN THE HALL THAT LEADS TO THE NORTH CITY
Garam: ... There's nothing there ...? What the hell is coming to help us? Besides, we have to come back soon and help Viole ... Let's take a closer look.
Suitcase: Po-Because you suddenly stopped in the middle of the road? Urek?
Urek: Ca..Calmado ... I can not go to where Garam is.
Suitcase: Ga-Garam?
Urek (Curse !!) He ruined everything! How did he find out about my attempt to defeat Joe without noticing my presence? !! In order to get Joe the Red Bari ... It was the perfect plan !! For the first time on the floor of death, I was rejected by Garam, I continued to court her, but she did not accept my heart.I still did not give up, I gave her everything I could, but in the end I was rejected again and ended now, exiled I've tried to get acquainted and interested in a lot of other women, but ... the reality is ... there's no one like Garam.When I heard about the problem story with Joe, I thought this was My chance to win the heart of Garam, but ... Why did Garam have to be in the northern city? If I am caught again, then it will all be over! Damn ... I think it's time to go home ... alone…
Kranka: Princess Garam. Why not try it as the stranger told us?
Garam: ...? ... That's ...
-------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK
Hockney: I ... I hear you talking in the future.
Garam: Speaking?
Hockney: Yes. You will say this. All…
-------------------------------------------
Garam: I forgive you for everything (What am I doing ...?) I've waited a long time for your return. If you help me today, let's start over again forgetting everything, and try it seriously.
(Urek shown)
Urek: If you ask me, of course I can help ... my princess ...
(Garam with WTF face !!)
-----------------------------------------
Hell Joe: I'll kill them, I'll take the fragment out of your thorn, and I'll find a way out of this place. Freak of the eyes, you too ... you'll tell me how to get out of this place. Now stand still, and submit to my power !!
(Joe attacks)
Yuri: Hey, let me do it !! I'll block it !! (BAAM THE WAIST SUBJECT)
Baam: Yuri, it's too dangerous !!
Urek: You caused a lot of trouble, baby.
Yuri: (That voice ...)
Urek: But do not worry about that now. The hero has arrived. And now ... I am filled with the power of love. I am invincible!!
Hell Joe: T .. Your ... ?!
Urek: Hello, it's been a long time, Hell Joe. You look very different from how I met you.
Hell Joe: (Urek ... Mazino ...? !!).

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Interesting... I call bullshit on hockney's eyes though. They didn't just tell the future they straight up made it happen. There is a lot more to those eyes that merely seeing the future in any case.

Seeing the translation, there is something else that caught my attention. The thorn... I get the impression it's actual power is to give the user the same powers an administrator has over shinsoo. Basically the weaponized power of an administrator.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
A weaponized power of the admin?
Thats an interesting idea but I think since Enri chan left it, I think it could be a power from outside the tower.

And looks like Maz just wants a piece of dat ass after-all. :nod
(I knew it - he could not fool my eyes lol)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
A weaponized power of the admin?
Thats an interesting idea but I think since Enri chan left it, I think it could be a power from outside the tower.

And looks like Maz just wants a piece of dat ass after-all. :nod
(I knew it - he could not fool my eyes lol)
Well, the thorn clearly is from outside the tower, as is enryu. Well, it is technically plausible that the thorn comes from inside the tower but that would be weird considering it would violate the rules of the tower. If it grants the user power like the administrator then it makes sense it comes from outside the tower. As other things that violate the rules of the tower.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Interesting... I call bullshit on hockney's eyes though. They didn't just tell the future they straight up made it happen. There is a lot more to those eyes that merely seeing the future in any case.

Seeing the translation, there is something else that caught my attention. The thorn... I get the impression it's actual power is to give the user the same powers an administrator has over shinsoo. Basically the weaponized power of an administrator.
When Baam activated it for the first time Koon said it forcibly takes control of the Shinsoo in the area, and that's how it improves Baam's Shinsoo control. Considering how powerless the Guardian was against Enryu this is not surprising.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
When Baam activated it for the first time Koon said it forcibly takes control of the Shinsoo in the area, and that's how it improves Baam's Shinsoo control. Considering how powerless the Guardian was against Enryu this is not surprising.
That moment is precisely what got me to think this might be the thorn's purpose. At the moment it seemed vague and op but add in what we have learned recently and it is easy to make an at least decent, if not strong, case that the thorn is actually this overly absurd weapon. It also explains why siu has been vague regarding the thorn as a whole. The main issue here would be that when asked about what the thorn does the answer is... everything. It's a form of omnipotence. Or at least about as close to that as you can get within the tower. Barring being an axis of course. It is weird that bam would have need of a thorn though to defeat zahard. It's not like zahard or his cronies have something like this.... right?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
330 Chapter Release
http://35.156.143.80/comic/chapter/250/

Translations and Typesets don't belong to me. All credit goes to the FUG group.

You can use my account to view them.
Username: WithYouInSpirit99
Password: WYIS

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Garam's face....
That was worth waiting 330 chapters to see :XD