Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 345 Discussion / 346 Predictions | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 345 Discussion / 346 Predictions

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
But the list that Mi-eum gives is not excluded by Hansung Yu's list, it is included in it.

It's the typical logic:

Cats are animals.
Therefore all cats are animals.
Not all animals are cats.

So:
Sworn enemies are generated by something you fear.

Some people fear their rivals, therefore some rivals are sworn enemies.
Some people do not fear their rivals, therefore their rivals are not their sworn enemy.

Here this Venn diagram may help. I drew it on my work whiteboard. View media item 21817
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can of course draw other circles that intersect with "Things you fear." For example Baam would have a circle that says "sense of self" or "identity" because he does fear a part of himself (though not ALL of himself)... which is why that became his sworn enemy. In some cases a bubble can be inside of another bubble, though this is rare.

If I was on the Hidden Floor my sworn enemy would be a black widow for sure, and probably would have been even 20 years ago, even though I personally met one less than 4 years ago, or rather it met the bottom of my shoe.

Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I'm loving this!! I felt like reading a Season 1 chapter, Rak, you're awesome! Excellent work, SIU.

I'm never appealed by Androssi's acts, but the scene with the coffee, omg, i'm to your feet gal!, Han Sung just deserves that, even at Regular time he's a liar.
The floor is really interesting and that mirror of the past is just too broken, i'm excited to know more about every character fear.
Hockney is already trapped by Rak's charisma, the drawing scene was great but the draw itself was crappy xD Koon, you bastard! the same as always with the great Rak ¬¬

I'm glad that i stopped to spoil myself, because this arc is apparently amazing, i will only let myself comfy and at ease in order for SIU to impress me further.