1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. It's that time of the year again! The seventh annual MangaHelpers Community Awards are here. Click HERE to join in the fun and nominate your choices!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. The nomination round has ended and the first round of voting begins now. Click HERE to begin voting!
  5. The fourth voting round is here! Vote for your favorite Manga now!
  6. Congratulations Kappa123 for winning the Pets Coloring contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Grab your camera! The theme is Friends Photography.

Voting has begun for the Survival Poem contest!.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 350 Discussion / 351 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tower's Vault' started by Jammin, Sep 11, 2017.

1. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    I didn't have any expectation that rak would perform incredibly well this arc. Over the past arc the gang had the chance to train with yuri and evan, made it to the hell floor and survived a number of rather dangerous events. In turn rak was stuck at the hidden floor being useless. Basically, the gang had much better growth opportunities than rak did. Rak should do ok because as a regular he is competent enough to be in the hell train but at this point the bar is set not quite there.

2. Demonspeed

Demonspeed The Queen

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Forgot to talk about the scene with Baam wanting to say because of his Archenemy even though he knows that it is a data. It was both funny and annoying.

Baam usually desn't care about his own life when he is trying to protect the ones he loves but he is surprisingly stubborn there when it's about a copy of himself. I wonder what SIU is trying to do. He wants Baam to value his life more maybe?

3. Connorm2

Connorm2 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    Seeing the awesome ruthless version of bam was quite enjoyable. I really miss the long hair....just seeing them both is like...lol. Imo FUG bam is cuter and I wish he stayed like that longer during the story. Something odd though, was the current bam able to see the copy’s thorn fragment? That was odd....is it possible for him to...steal it? Just think about it, steals it, now he has two...lol....

I feel there is a trick, a very big trick about having your worst enemy arrive and try to kill you in this story. I feel there is more than we think. Most would think you need to defeat your arch enemy but Bam isn’t ever going to. And if we know bam we know his decitions actually end up benefitting him. What if you ARENT suppost to kill your worst enemy? What if not doing so is one of the ways to meet young jahad? It talks about the good and evil meter right? Mayyyybeee killing your worst nemesis might be considered an evil deed? (Yes ik they’re trying to kill you but still lmao)

4. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

United States
    Welcome to the forum Connorm!:party

I actually don't like the Viole version of Baam very much, at least visually but I totally agree that there's going to be more to this than meets the eye.

Baam's acting a little weird about his adversary but the fact that he is makes me think that just killing that guy off isn't the right thing to do here. Rachel aside, his instincts tend to be pretty spot on. So I'm not sure why or how but I think his hesitation to kill Viole is going to be a good thing.

...and if not Androssi will save him. :amuse

5. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Singapore
    These are convenient plots which make baam get the silver platter in TOG so it's not that outlandish a thinking, however, i dont like this kind of move which SIU makes. I was hoping that Baam would begin to prioritize his choice and be less naive after the Name hunt arc but the recent move of 'save my worst enemy who is causing a massive problem to others' is extremely annoying, to say the least. I would hateit if SIU rewards Bam for that instead of using it as a trope to teach Bam that he is too naive.

6. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

Fire Nation
    I still think bam will actually succeed in befriending his data copy. Once he does he will have succeeded in cheating the system and leaving behind a copy of himself.

Ripcord likes this.
  7. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    I still think Baam will be right about Rachel in the end. I don't agree with it (how can you not despise her!) but given everything else Baam is doing with enemies he meets, it's clearly a set-up for that. Not necessarily her redemption but she could end up being an anti-hero at the very last moment.

Jammin likes this.
  8. Jammin

Mangahelper

United States
    She did save Koon, I suppose. But I can't give her the benefit of the doubt. I just can't.

9. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    Any thing is possible and Rachel can very well be vindicated but i would hate it if she is vindicated. She is a good character when she is evil. As a good character IDK.

10. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

United States
    I suppose we don't know if she saved Koon for Baam or herself.

11. Brian Taboada

Brian Taboada Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Well she also did not kill Baam during the Dollar game when she could have and Koon let her know it. So maybe she does have some heart for Baam and saved Koon for Baams sake.

12. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    well she tried to kill Baam in the evankhells floor killed koons companions before then killed Akraptor. I cant forgive her for killing akraptor who gave his life away for the kid. She can have xyz amount of reason to be what she is but that will never make me appreciate her as a non evil character, period.

13. Jammin

Mangahelper

United States
    I just want to hate her. That's all that I want from her. It certianly within the scope of reason that she could be redeem herself somehow. But I don't want that. I want her to continue her decent into madness and villainy.

She sold him out to FUG! She murdered Arkraptor!

As far as I'm concerned she and Hwa Ryun just need to continue being evil. I'm perfectly content hating both of them.

14. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

Fire Nation
    Even if rachel was meant to have some redemption, such a thing is a long ways off. We are truly about to see her current true character anyways, this is the absolute worst time for her to find any form of redemption. As we saw gustang seemingly gave rachel a way to weaponize her bitchiness. We are about to see rachel after having acquired meaningful power. The rachel whom we have seen being a pathetic incompetent bitch who ruins everything she touches is going to get real power and get the chance to do with it as she pleases. SIU can do so much with her right now.... he could elevate her to a godly status only to fall, he could elevate her to a meaningful antagonist, he could have her squirm her way to true power only to fail due to being a stupid bitch.... the only thing SIU absoltely cannot do with her right now is give her any form of redemption.

15. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

United States
    You're right, her new toy allows her to do exactly that. And I do believe she will go down a very dark road before she does anything positive, if it ever happens.