Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Oh boy, the snake charmer is so awesome!!! It trolled Hansung like a boss! :hip Got my liking already!
Androssi too! For years as mere transportation, to now think for herself and even submit her decision... wow, such a change.
Batis t-t, poor him, a life full of loses.

Rachel-Chwaaaan!!! <3333 Mellorin :gaw:sky2 Icarus is gorgeous, nice work SIU! Sadly, the change of mind from Rachel is awkward, really awkward... i remember her from the time when she faked her problem with her legs... and that was awesome, right now she can spurt some word to Baam (which actually for first time see it using his head) to end on the group... i expect Koon to distrust a new team member, but Baam??? xD Rachel, should have problem with Koon at thinking...

Eduan is there, huh? Nice cliff... but isn't strong enough to really catch me... Hon it would for sure worked, Joaquín's dad is someone i want to meet.:mono

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
You have hansung and koon on the team. I would be extremely surprised if rachel manages to fool the grp again. Unless she gets any help to do so.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
You have hansung and koon on the team. I would be extremely surprised if rachel manages to fool the grp again. Unless she gets any help to do so.
Yu han sung should be the easiest person there to fool. As far as we know he has no idea whatsoever rachel is a thing. Meaning that even if he meets rachel he would have the least reason to be particularly suspicious. The most yu han sung could do perhaps is suspect she is using the bid breeders avatar and even that would be a stretch.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, even Baam doesn't trust her. He finds her is suspicious. She joining them wouldn't make their situation very different TBH. They came here to the HF together and all of Team Baam was wary of her. She has an advantage here because no one knows she is Rachel, depending on her actions she can gain the trust of some people. Koon and Androssi will probably never trust her though. And I say probably because of Androssi, for Koon, it's certain :XD.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I can't wait to see the awkward look on everyone's faces when they realize this hot girl is actually the ugly Rachel, even she found it embarrassing!! I count on some characters to make fun of it.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am waiting for the huge fight between the 'snake charmer' and the 'manta ray' as proxy's for Androssi and Rachel.

Last edited: