1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  3. Congratulations to MarmaladeSky for winning the Witch Halloween Special Art contest!

Voting has begun for the Winter Art Contests: Avatar & Signature Set, Photography and Short Stories .

This is the final scheduled contest for the year and we would like to say a big thank you to all those who have participated and engaged in the Contests and the Art community in general throughout the year. Your contributions were invaluable!!
  4. The Husbando Wars have finally begun! Nominate your Husbando now!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 358 Discussion / 359 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tower's Vault' started by Jammin, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Brian Taboada

Brian Taboada Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    I love how Koon is scared to meet his Father. Likely in light of all Koon's mischief and being expelled from the family.

The YHS promise to Eduan should be interesting. In light of what YHS knows about V and Baam in particular, I am willing to bet the one sided promise was to bring Baam to Eduan. But then the question is how regular Eduan would know about future Baam. I think the family head made significant changes to the hidden floor after the whole Arlene/V rebellion and at that time, certain data was erased and other data was manipulated with future knowledge. Why else have this quarantine area.

The more I read this arc, the more interesting it becomes.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    The information we had about him suggested that as an adult he was basically a horny fratboy. Now we see that guy as a teenager. Basically a horny teenager fratboy that will never age. He is more of a biohazard than a husbando as far as I can tell.