1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Retro Banner Contest has begun. Bring back your old memories!

Voting has begun for the Magic Short Story Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Valhalla777 for winning the Landmark Photography Art Contest !
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tower's Vault' started by Jammin, Jan 1, 2018.

1. HonArie

HonArie Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United Kingdom
    I meant working with them in the sense that their long-term objectives are different. Hence, I feel it is a shaky relationship between afew FUG members.

Why wouldn't they stick their heads out at the best given opportunity, the guy is in hibernation. All of them are far stronger than Bam, unless for some reason they are also not able to harm Zahard or the opposition is too much of a threat, then I can somewhat understand those reasoning. Yeah, It is safe to say Eduan does not trust Zahard. Even did that happen with the Ha family? I thought it only involved Yuri, not the whole family as a majority into agreeing to that. I might have missed that.

If Gustang is aware of some slayers then ultimately this plan more than likely won't work, appreantly as Gustang put it in his dialogue to Urek, Irregulars of their calibre are not people that the regulars can compare to or even any irregular then it seems to pander on baam's potential. He said something similair to White about never being able to reach that place and called him a bird but called the tower a small fish bowl, those phrases to me feel like Gustang is more than likely just using FUG to achieve something else. It gives abit more meaning as he is to replace White. I believe Gustang is interested in the essence of the tower and not it's politics to a degree.

I don't think that's V. Thor mentioned Zahard was consumed by that power.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2018 ---
    Unlikely, they would need FUG to take down Zahard if all 10 of them couldn't do it by themselves.

2. haedr

haedr Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Iraq
    I look forward to what Baam will do in front of Zahard in a month

3. Jackjohsnon

Jackjohsnon Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Argentina
    Gustang has been manipulating the FUG for a long time. He is the person who controls the 43th and was the one who allowed the Thorn removal. Garam makes very clear that he has been stirring the pieces for a long time.

Irregular, when they sign a contract, enjoy their advantages, but also gain limitations. In forging a contract in the 2th, Baam was limiting his use of Shinsoo to that of a regular. Arlen, when she forged the contract of immortality, became incapable of killing herself. She soon became incapable of killing others who had the same contract. The Great Warriors can't kill Zahard and Zahard probably can not kill them.

Irregulars like V, Urek, Rachel and Baam are free of chains

shaheer and HonArie like this.
  4. SleepingDemon

SleepingDemon Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States

We don’t know what V was free of. All we know is he could still kill himself but that could be something as simple as him having a different contract with the 100th floor gaurdian.

5. Jackjohsnon

Jackjohsnon Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Argentina
    Don't get me wrong. I'm referring to the chains of the contract of immortality in particular. Obviously V may have made other contracts,
    If I'm not mistaken, the contract of immortality was a gift from the Guardian. V and Bloodmadder may not have deserved, in the view of the guardian.

6. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    LMAO that chapter was so much fun to read. Fake fake fake fake fake

:oooh

And did you see the size of Eduan and Zahard’s spears...

:wtf

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Demonspeed likes this.
  7. GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG Registered User

United States
    http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-286/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=367

So instead of Baam receiving training from the guardian on the train he is going to learn from Koon's dad. I wonder if Baam is going to learn some lightening type skills during the training. I am sure he is going to be able to use Zahard's godly fist attack. I am even more interested in Zahard's backstory now. Edahn makes it seem like Zahard might have been a decent person once upon a time. I am curious to see what corrupted him so much. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a good person that lost his way. That would be pretty lame.

It increasingly feels like Baam is the anti Zahard. Not sure if Baam's shinsu black hole sphere is underdeveloped but it looks like Zahard's is different fundamentally. Zahard's seems to be purely about destruction whereas Baam's is all about nullification.

Imagine if Baam was actually the "good" part of Zahard himself that he locked away in order to become king. Would gives us some clues as to why the crimson red eyes where in the cave Baam lived in. It is wild to think about.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Shobu_Yoruichi likes this.
  8. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

Mangahelper

United States
    Oh hell yes!

I mean, Baam giving Andorssi the princess carry alone would have made this chapter great for me. But Koon's dad was awesome. The prospect of him training Baam is so freakin' cool. Then add on to that having him bet Zahard that he could make him stronger than him!

[​IMG]

I also love that Zahard is apparently hyper competitive and has a severe gambling problem. Somehow that just fits with his new image.:amuse

9. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

United States
    I agree, Zahard was someone that the other family heads wanted to follow. My guess is that they all followed him of their own free will and were great companions.

I can’t wait to see the training that occurs. I think at some point Baam will come up with something on his own, but not yet. At first I thought maybe Eduan wasn’t using Shinwonryu but considering that he could counter Zahard he had to have been using it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 29, 2018 ---
    I realized that if Baam stays on that side Zahard can watch everything right? This means the training won’t be a secret and Zahard will know exactly what’s going on. Unless someone can block his lighthouse.

10. Jammin

Mangahelper

United States
    I'm guessing what corrupted the data Zahard is meeting the older Zahard.

My guess is that at some point after the Arlen thing the older Zahard went to consult with the person he trusts most, himself. And I suspect the result of that conversation and of learning of his own dark future the younger Zahard became twisted into this person. Which is why he reacted the way he did when Baam mentioned his parents.

11. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

United States
    Yes I agree, but I think the discussion going around was what corrupted the real Zahard. I suppose we will have to wait a long time to find that answer.

12. Jammin

Mangahelper

United States
    Not only that I think it's important to remember that we don't actually know why Zahard did what he did in terms of hiding the key to the tower.

I mean, maybe he did it because he wanted to play king but it's also possible he did it because he felt that he had no choice but to be king for sake of the greater good. We have a pretty good idea of what happened between him, Arlene and V but we don't actually know why after all the adventuring he did that he just suddenly stopped. It could be there is a damn good reason to climb no further than he did. If that's what happened then this data version could potentially know that secret.

Either way something made him transition from the role of "adventurer" to "king" in the same way the real Zahard did.

It should be. Which should make it even more interesting when Baam starts showing what he can do.

13. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Global Moderator

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    [​IMG]
    This week’s blog post image is kind Halloween themed that I could not do last time… Wobbly..

Cold. So cold..

After going to my grandmother’s 49th day funeral, I still have a cold.

It was done in such a cold temple so..

Everybody, please take care..

This episode.. looks like the 10 House-heads were overwhelmingly strong since they were young.

Eduan is.. like Ran’s ultimate form ^^;;

There is a saying, “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…”

Eduan is using electricity with no limitations at all, looks like if you live in Eduan’s country, you don’t need to worry about the electricity bill during the summer..

Actually, Eduan who became the outside 10 House-head, did have an instance where he covered the capital with lightning generating storm clouds.

For Jahad.. He seems to be using lots of gold-colored Shinsoo attacks.

The ‘Gold’ in the name of Jahad’s attack, is similar to the gold in our world but a different metal

You can think of it as a gold that is unbreakable like diamond

Regarding the Shinwonryu in the beginning, I think I can tell you what it really is some day.

The manuscript was quite long so I was thinking whether to divide this battle scene into two weeks of episodes, or just get done with one week,

And I chose to get done with one week and proceed with the suesequent content faster. Since there is a long way to go ^^;

Anyway, looks like data Jahad and Baam’s first encounter is ending.

I wonder when will we get to meet with the outside Jahad haha

Personally, my wrist had suddenly gotten worse during the weekends (I don’t notice it while working, and then it often becomes swollen after I am finished with the due date. This time it’s lasting longer than usual)

I am having lots of concerns because I am in bad shape from the cold as well. So many ordeals these days I guess haha

This is usual, but since I am in a delicate state, I will write an announcement right away if there is any change

So everyone, I firmly wish for you to take care

And have a good, fun week.

I will be back together with Baam, whom I will worry for after this one month has passed

Thank you. ^^

Bunny’s Note

There are several ways for Koreans to do the formal funeral. The 49th funeral has been originated from Buddhism, where one does the funeral again on the 49th day after the person’s death.

Also, SIU had answered to the questions I had asked him, regarding the Jahad’s attack and Shinwonryu. If you had not read the original thread, click here.

Hope you like his answers :)

Source.

SIU said at this age Zahard was uncertain and didn't know what to do with his powers. We know he made a bad choice in the Rice Pot, it must have been triggered by certain events he disliked. They managed to convince him that he should use his power to be a certain type of king and Zahard slowly fell to the "dark side".

14. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Singapore
    LOL this Koon reminds me of Aguero, making bets and plans and trying to get folks into situations they cant refuse. But man they are powerful, How the hec are they this powerful even Baam aint this powerful.
    Btw any one remembers the montage of V and arlene? Baam looks like V on the back. I was kinda hoping that after Baam mentioned Arlene Zahard would have connected some dots and thought it was V s kid.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 29, 2018 ---
    Sounds very plausible, his choice in rice pot wasnt bad or good thats what he was i think. He wanted to be a leader a king, nothing wrong with that but He stopped people from going up which caused the mess.
    I am not sure why and what happened for him to be like this and why is he MIA but it seems we will get to know more about zahard from now on.

15. Shobu_Yoruichi

Shobu_Yoruichi Registered User

Chile
    Hmm, when last chapter came out, couldn't resist and saw the spoilers, so the hype when i read the release is gone xD

Rak, the almighty! He gives a shit when the powerhouses are fighting, he will overcome them. Androssi, a dissapointment, even Baam bleeding and wounded has to carry her xDD

Eduan must be friend of V then, to train his son, hope some flashbacks there.

Great chapter, builds more the story.

16. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    I don't think the GoGs training bam was an option at this point. It's not like bam can easily walk in and out of the mirror.

The way I see it the issue here is that both bam and zahard are using shinwonryu but zahard is actually more than a novice with it. Shinwonryu is as far as we know simply a bang. As a bang it should basically be the foundation of new techniques. When zahard fights he uses shinwonryu as the basis for his techniques and to boot he might already be capable of several bangs worth of it. Which in context could be as dramatic a difference in power as someone in floor 2 vs someone in floor 20...

17. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Singapore
    Had to make this comparison.
    [​IMG]

Brian Taboada likes this.
  18. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

Fire Nation
    I am very to see how eduan reacts to bam's extra powers... The thorn, the admin powers... It'd be interesting if it turns out at least some of those are more hindrances than help when it comes to bam's long term development. I have been wishing for those to disappear for a while, except the thorn because that one seems intrinsically important to the plot, but it is a good opportunity for those to be made irrelevant compared to bam's potential.

19. Ripcord

Ripcord Registered User

United States
    So you’re asking for something like right before the Pain arc in Naruto where he tries to rely on his own power to get stronger? That’s one possibility. If Baam inherited anything from V or Arlene maybe he’s not using it much if at all.

And yeah Baam is behaving like he did on the Floor of Tests with Shinwonryu. He’s being too timid in its application, but I don’t know why. Should be a really fun set of chapters.

Also I wonder how long it’ll take Baam to ask Eduan about his parents. This version seems to be preserved as when everyone still got along so maybe there are no bad feelings. Of course with one month remaining maybe there won’t be time for talk.... unless Baam needs a Maverick/Viper kind of moment (Top Gun reference).

20. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

Fire Nation
    I guess though I would argue that prefering the main character to grow stronger based on his own potential is something that applies to all mangas.

I don't think bam is being timid or anything of the sort, that is not what I meant. Bam simply doesn't know how to use shinwonryu, he has consistently skipped the lessons from the GoD that would allow him decent use of it. Bam is literally a noob here. Shinwonryu has been introduced as a new type of bang. Sure, the point has been made that it is intrinsically different from the other stuff bam knows but it is still simply a bang. Making a bang and throwing it is literally the lowest plausible level of skill at which a bang can be used. There is no lower level than that, except being incapable of creating a bang.