1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 377 Discussion / 378 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tower's Vault' started by Demonspeed, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

mr.mm10 likes this.
  2. mr.mm10

mr.mm10 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Sweden
    [​IMG]

http://torrederak.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=82&pid=784#pid784
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 25, 2018 ---
    [​IMG]

http://torrederak.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=82&page=3
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2018 ---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://torrederak.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=82&page=2
    [​IMG]

The entire dialogue between Mazino and Yellow in chapter 377 credit to haedr_3000

Once the pieces of the mirror were retrieved.

There are several things in the rice field, but the order is on the way.

If you're a variable, are you talking about a kid from outside?

The average screening number is confrontation with the data of the Zahard.

I want to see what kind of guy HE,

Do not be silly.

You are the data that should be present here.

I can not move until I run.

I can not.

... Well, I'll take it.

It has become such a child.

Until the preparations are over.

Coming soon.

Yes

I was stuck in a game like X.

It will come to pass in a long time

END
    [​IMG]

CHAPTER 297 COMPLETE - [/color]http://torrederak.com/forum/297.php

chapter 297 is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
  3. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Interesting... So bam is already making a shinwonryu orb? i thought there would be a couple more steps until that. Like mastering internal quality control. I guess since bam already got his tension there isn't an immediate need for internal quality control. I am thinking that perhaps internal quality control is not a good skill for bam in general. It will certainly be useful but bam's body is still very weak. Compared to zahard's body enhanced by a gold thing internal quality control there should be no scenario were bam comes out on top in that regard.

4. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

Global Moderator

France
    Is Team Rachel going to save Urek or something?

5. HonArie

HonArie Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United Kingdom
    Maybe, if it benefits them. Although, Yura is Rachel's main priority. Hoaqin mighy try to fight the guy instead.

6. azer001

azer001 Registered User

Joker
  7. djimbey

djimbey Registered User

Russian Federation
    so hyped for the next week

8. Moonlightsword

Moonlightsword Registered User

France
    Is it me or urek transformed into zahard?

9. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

Global Moderator

France
    He didn't transform. Both are at different places.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 25, 2018 ---
    So, Urek's age changed for some reason?

The rest of the training will not be shown and Androssi's Nemesis is the only one left...

Maybe Irure won't betray Baam after all.

10. Siya101

Siya101 Registered User

South Africa
    at least baam is completing his revolution just what i wanted to happen and makes me wonder what his power said to him this time around

11. Brian Taboada

Brian Taboada Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    Are you saying that because you think he is about to spar with Eduan?? That is the impression I got too but not sure I would go so far as Revolution. Probably since I am not totally sure what that would mean and Baam is very much dependent on other factors, such as Red Thyresa, for controlling the powers within. I think after Revolution you should be able to control the powers within without any help. Not sure will get there after the Eduan training session or not but I doubt it.

12. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

Global Moderator

France
    I don't think there is anything wrong with these beasts inside Baam helping him. That's what they are supposed to do.

They are now part of his power.

13. Siya101

Siya101 Registered User

South Africa
    Nah i meant more like we i wanted to know if baam accepts his true self which he was supposed to do after finding his true self but now we will see if he really did and complete his revolution coz thor said that baam wouldnt get stronger until he accepts his true self so i was curious as to how powerful he would get and what type of powerup he would get and revolution to me is not about power but about the will of irregulars that influence their power like baam has an endless gluttony for power so that is why he has so much beasts within him to give him the power he wants so bad and in eduans case his power is influenced from his desire to be the god of spears and jahad the desire to be king and hon arie his desire to be a perfect swordsman

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    Brian Taboada likes this.
  14. KsyP

KsyP Registered User

Bangladesh
    Anyone have translation please.... Thanks in advance

15. Brian Taboada

Brian Taboada Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    I guess it is dumb luck that Yura is on the HF and happens to have the piece of the mirror they are looking for. Of course, they don't know that yet but the first BB (orange ball) did. So the mirror is about to be completed which is what Urek has been waiting for? This is also the mirror that brought non-data Rak to the HF. A portal of sorts.

Then the first BB seems to be playing everyone. Talking to White, Zahard, Urek, Rachel... He also wants to be human (recall Yura's dead brother. I wonder if he traded his digital soul to become a boy like Pinnochio and is scheming against Zahard.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2018 ---
    So if I am to believe what I am reading (Credit to Guillermo Pereira @ Torre de dios-TDD) (FACEBOOK) now Eduan is teaching Baam "Revolution". I am guessing this is the equivalent of the rice pot. Supposedly Eduan is teaching Baam the "root" of his power! This could be mind-blowing and perhaps the powerup that finally brings Baam into the fold of the irregulars who previously climbed the tower.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2018 ---
    Furthermore, it appears there is a time skip and we are now only one day before the battle between Zahard and Baam! Baam is getting a huge powerup from Eduan with the direct training being above and well beyond the rice pot.

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2018 ---
    Recommend seeing the long summary provided by Guillermo Pereira @ Torre de dios-TDD on Facebook

HonArie likes this.
  16. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Singapore
    Good point, I dont mind beasts helping him its his power. What i do mind is someone sealed sth powerful like QB and getting help from that like a beggar. That was a source of annoyance for me in Naruto while saske improved his power to perfection this loudmouth depended on something else.
    In case of Bam these are his power (apart from the soul) and SIU decreased the significance of Souls. Not to mention his own power which is basically a type of Gluttony (?) absorbed those soul as his power.

17. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    Baam is one step closer to mastering his inner power.

18. GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    Arjuna and Jammin like this.
  19. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    So, this urek is not all that willing to face jahad... That is very much unlike urek IMO. Urek is not one to randomly pick a fight as far as we have seen but he also doesn't seem to be the type to back down either. Something is up here....

20. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

Mangahelper

United States
    Official version of the chapter is out.
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-297/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=378

Looks like we're getting the full powerup timeskip treatment. It's going to be pretty awesome to come out of this arc with Baam fully powered up. He was strong before but now... I mean, damn.

Also Snorlax is pretty weird. I kind of like the character contrast of how she looks versus her menacing personality. But the stuff she said about Baam being the key to her dreams is a little strange. I thought she was somebodies spy? But her words implied something more personal.

And I love that Baam was creeped out that she was staring at him.:XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.