1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Landmark Photography Contest has begun. Capture a picture of a landmark!

Voting has begun for the Musical Cover Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Ustegius for winning the Illustrated Children Book Drawing contest!
  5. The MangaHelpers Manga Awards 2018 are over. Celebrate the winners now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 380 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Tower of God' started by Jammin, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

Mangahelper

United States
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. Siya101

Siya101 Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

South Africa
    Lady pompom, Jean Grey and Demonspeed like this.
  3. Zahard

Zahard Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Peru
  4. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Hawk-Eye

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Pretty much what I expected. Lot of talks from Koon and the others' side and a bit of Baam VS Zahard near the end.

5. Kad

Kad Registered User

India
    Now the real battle begins

6. Siya101

Siya101 Registered User

South Africa
    chapter is great overall
    but waiting another week for a fight that i wanted to last this whole chapter is a drag i was dreaming for a fight that i would only see 2 weeks later and that really sucks coz a week is really a long time and finally baam is using shinworyu and i have a feeling that what baam is holding is actually a bang and not the orb and baam actually used tension in his shinsu and it made jahad use all of his bangs to cancel it man i am really excited for next week even if its a long time

7. SleepingDemon

SleepingDemon Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    So urek smashed the mirror? Also looks like baam can make multiple orbs at once with his attribute and at least one with other attributes. Not giving jahad trouble but that’s still pretty nuts. Jahad seemed kind of surprised by it.

8. Siya101

Siya101 Registered User

South Africa
    wait i have a theory:

baam didnt learn shinsu control so that means he cant make his attribute into his normal shinsu control like jahads shinsu is always gold so baam will be learning shinsu control while fighting jahad, what baam was holding was actually baams black hole sphere attribute and all those bangs was just a warning shot now baam has to apply his black hole sphere shinsu into every bang he is about to do next chapter and that would make baams shinsu damage power high and make him an equal to jahad in how powerful a bang his.

many theories for next chapter but will see when it comes out

Leifman likes this.
  9. Leifman

Leifman Registered User

Israel
    i like this theory man. honestly? can't wait to see next week. but the sucky part is, this spoilers are of the english version 3 weeks from now :'( and i always enjoy the actual official english translated version much more than spoilers+translations here and there. so, so long to wait ;____;

10. SleepingDemon

SleepingDemon Registered User

United States
    Pretty sure the black hole sphere had no attribute but I do think his attribute(which appears to be water) will allow him to copy other attributes

11. 4n0m4ly

4n0m4ly Registered User

Italy
    Thanks a lot to the people who always post the chapters!!!

haedr likes this.
  12. Jean Grey

Jean Grey Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Croatia
    hm Jahad is impressed.

I want to see more of Jahad's power and not just needles.

13. HonArie

HonArie Registered User

United Kingdom
    Isn't Baam using like 3 different powers right now? Or is he not using the Red Bari and Blue demon yet. If so, the only power he has yet to showcase is that of his colossal soul.

14. haedr

haedr Registered User

Iraq
    [QUOTE = "4n0m4ly ، مشاركة: 4770470 ، عضو: 197048"] !!! [/ QUOTE]
    you are welcome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Hawk-Eye

Global Moderator

France
    Baam did learn about this. His Orb is simply blue colored when he is not using the Thorn. Baam's Bangs have always been blue.

16. darkraoul

darkraoul Registered User

Canada
  17. haedr

haedr Registered User

Iraq
  18. Arrogant

Arrogant Registered User

South Korea
    Okay chapter, Yellow's reasoning is kinda meh though

19. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    I see a giant fork there. Is that a shinsoo quality? It shouldn't be surprised that the fat girl gets a fork as a shinsoo quality (or attribute, w/e).

So.... I have no idea of what urek is doing here. Should it even be possible for data to smash the mirror? it supposedly deleted data that tried to get out so... does that mean data can now escape the data world? It would be quite like urek if his endgame was to escape that data world.

So if I am correct that at the end is a shinwonryu orb right? Finally bam got serious. I don't think the stage where bam is fighting at will hold tbh. The game will be rendered null pretty soon. I wonder how many shinwonryu bangs bam can use now. He needs at least as many bangs as he has with regular shinsoo to beat zahard. Oh, we might see bam using internal quality shinsoo control next chapter, I am excited.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2018 ---
    Ah, there is this summary at torrederak:

HonArie and Demonspeed like this.
  20. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Hawk-Eye

Global Moderator

France
    So it was not even Data Urek but his Nemesis? It was himself just like Baam.

Yellow will probably join Team Rachel after this...