Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The point is we saw Maschenny get wrecked by simpler techniques.
Good point. Bam got directly hit with Zahard being very serious and yet survived. Bams defenses are no joke. Machenny is/was extremely powerful and Zahard wasnt serious. Only time zahard went serious was enough to (most likely)snuff her.
Here bam got thrashed few times with zahards continuous barrage of punches and few of them hit Bam directly but Bams defensive walls by shinsoo saw those through.

Man i hope Bam meets karkara after this and shows off.

Last edited:

cash2088

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Good point. Bam got directly hit with Zahard being very serious and yet survived. Bams defenses are no joke. Machenny is was extremely powerful and Zahard wasnt serious. Only time zahard went serious was enough to snuff her.
Here bam got thrashed few times with zahards continuous barrage of punches and few of them hit Bam directly but Bams defensive walls by shinsoo saw those through.

Man i hope Bam meets karkara after this and shows off.
I’d even go as far as to say from their first meeting (Zahard and Baam) to their duel the evidence of Baam’s defensive growth is astronomical. Seeing as he only focused on shinsoo control and manipulation with his orb his reinforcement was strengthened by the same token.

Hahahaha Karaka is next... Being the Zahard knockoff that he is and his constant attempts on Baam’s life it’s only fitting for Baam to flex some muscle in his direction.

Last edited:

Rintarou

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
So Bamm is basically stronger then Karakara now? Also without the thorn absorption Bamm couldn't even wound Zahard and with it he litteraaly amputated him. Imagine Bamm with the second thorn absorbed :o

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
So Bamm is basically stronger then Karakara now? Also without the thorn absorption Bamm couldn't even wound Zahard and with it he litteraaly amputated him. Imagine Bamm with the second thorn absorbed :o
Karaka is pretty strong to say Baam is definitely stronger is hard to say,

Whats easier to affirm is that Baam is no pushover he’d without a doubt surprise Karaka in a few ways.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i doubt he can defeat Karkara yet, but he can sure give him a nasty and sharp surprise. Imagine White seeing Bam this powerful while he is stuck in that level of his.

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i doubt he can defeat Karkara yet, but he can sure give him a nasty and sharp surprise. Imagine White seeing Bam this powerful while he is stuck in that level of his.
For some reason this made me imagine Hoaqin pulling some bullshit with his spells and convert the property of some datas into similar ones to souls and devours them....My brain hurts

Hopfully, He just devours the souls that have taken the form of that girl after they get off the hidden floor and Baam's party leaves, since she can't leave the hell train, IIRC.

Last edited:

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
That would be glorious!!!

Baam stronger than Karaka? No, I am pretty sure he isn't.
While I agree I still wish to pose that Karaka is a regular although a ranker I wonder how strong he actually is!

Still, being located on the 94th floor indicates he must be pretty powerful!

Anybody still in doubt Baam's defenses got stronger.. https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-301/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=382

Last edited:

Zmsp

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Can't really say I enjoyed the way Baams growth was portrayed...
We got new intel on shinsu quality and internal quality and whatnot, then we figure out Baam's an orb, which can be used to maximize his tension, which then gets filled with black hole shinsu, so Baam's internal quality is supposed to be the orb, and yet he actually powers up by figuring himself out and creating black shinsu, which he has NOT included in the orb so far, and despite the powerup coming from his own realization of selfness, he has horns (Blue and Red Administrators?) and then actually gets stabbed by the thorn (which looks awful), which should increase his shinsu manipulation and, i assume, should even power up his orb (being his shinsu quality), but he actually rips off Zahards arm with a random black blast.

Sorry but this has been beyond confusing...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We got new intel on shinsu quality and internal quality and whatnot, then we figure out Baam's an orb, which can be used to maximize his tension, which then gets filled with black hole shinsu, so Baam's internal quality is supposed to be the orb, and yet he actually powers up by figuring himself out and creating black shinsu, which he has NOT included in the orb so far, and despite the powerup coming from his own realization of selfness, he has horns (Blue and Red Administrators?) and then actually gets stabbed by the thorn (which looks awful), which should increase his shinsu manipulation and, i assume, should even power up his orb (being his shinsu quality), but he actually rips off Zahards arm with a random black blast.

He doesn't create black Shinsoo. The Thorn empowers his new form. He produces even more Shinsoo and it turns black (this is not the first time the color of Shinsoo changes depending on the attack and power). His Orb and Shiwonryu maximize all this power.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
he already had black shinso. His oriignal attack which is apparently called 25 night style is a black shinso based tech. he just used it with thorns empowerment and wala.
Btw any good samaritian willing to translate the panel where Eudan talked about V in this chap?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If they are entirely different techniques as you admit then why would Baam’s shinsoo not retain its potency when reinforcing himself? It was pure shinsoo he used this shinsoo flowing throughout his body wouldn’t retain its defensive capability? I can’t agree, that to me makes little sense. Again I’m asking you why you believe when Baam reinforces himself with his pretty powerful shinsoo it somehow doesn’t correlate to up his defensive capability equivalently?

It actually doesn’t make much sense even when you explain it. I and others have repeatedly tried to impress that your ability in shinsoo directly correlates to your shinsoo reinforcement.

It’s not a hard concept to grasp. The greater your ability with shinsoo the greater your reinforcement with it.

Baam can tolerate high concentrations of shinsoo for precisely this reason. Where others can barely walk under its pressure baam exists naturally. His shinsoo resistance and ability are top notch.

Like I mentioned earlier he is above princesses of the same floor like Maschenny in regards to the durability of his body. Are you denying it’s his shinsoo reinforcement that grants him this durability? If so then it obviously augmented by his growing proficiency in shinsoo as evidenced by his growing durability.
Simply because people in the tower have different types of skills and different types of aptitudes. Why even bother having shinsoo blasts or barriers if simply reinforcement will provide the same defensive and offensive capacity?

And I have repeatedly said that shinsoo ability does not necessarily correlate with shinsoo reinforcement. Shinsoo ability encompasses way too much for that to even make sense. Just look at V, best tension and everything and he wasn't the best wave controller among the 13. Yurin wasn't the best shinsoo controller among the 13 and yet it was her that had the best reinforcement among the 13. Aguero sucked at using shinsoo in general but he still managed to use reinforcement competently (of course, now he should have improved). If shinsoo ability alone was the one metric which without fail would determine everything then the strongest of the irregulars would easily be eurasia. But as we know that isn't the case at all. Heck, this would have made zahard a complete an utter moron since he would have built his fighting style around his strength rather than his shinsoo techniques.

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
Reinforcement = Physical strength + Shinsoo '' Of course, the stronger the tension, the better''
For example :
tension V 90 And his physical strength 5 = 95
tension Zahard 30 And his physical strength 70 = 100
result is close but the superiority of Zahard

Last edited:

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Reinforcement = Physical strength + Shinsoo '' Of course, the stronger the tension, the better''
For example :
tension V 90 And his physical strength 5 = 95
tension Zahard 30 And his physical strength 70 = 100
result is close but the superiority of Zahard
However, as is evident in this chapter, Baam is a lot stronger than all this speculation would have led you to believe. And he is better at close combat then suggested by many as well. Not saying he is superior to Zahard but it sure appears he can come close to a draw which is far from what others were willing to go.

arthur lannister

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
However, as is evident in this chapter, Baam is a lot stronger than all this speculation would have led you to believe. And he is better at close combat then suggested by many as well. Not saying he is superior to Zahard but it sure appears he can come close to a draw which is far from what others were willing to go.
True his main master is ha jinsung, who is from the Ha family noted for the strongest physical bodies and martial arts. I forget at which part but it even said baam would go to dojos and get hit by their masters to learn their techniques. So baam definately has alot of knowledge and capability when it comes to shinsoo physical reinforcement, so thats how hes been able to somewhat keep up with jahad physically, he just used his new godlike shinsoo to enhance his reinforcement to an insane degree.

Also sidenote any translations yet want to see what eduan said about V, im just assuming he said the fight ended in a tie same way whenver v fought jahad, but it'd be good to know

Last edited:

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

He's used his new power into the orb when he first used it, the orb turned black and white. Tension is supposed to maximize your shinsoo. Baams been using internal control, that's why one punch from the king didn't kill him and that blast from his needle sword didn't obliterate him, a normal person would've been blasted to pieces even if they blocked.
His powers always been there but he was focused on everything else it hindered him in using them. We don't know what the horns are yet so saying anything is speculating. If I were to guess I would say the blue belongs to the blue demon inside him and the red belongs to the red thryssa. The red thryssa is connected to the thorn so its power grew when he activated the thorn that way.
I believe you're focused to much on the orb, that's just some of Baams power. His actual power seems to be the deletion of shinsoo
I'm not a fan of how the thorn looks too but I don't think it'll stay that way, designs change all the time.

Bordeum

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
@Demonspeed Do you think Orb is the same things as Wonsulsa that mentioned at profiles and articles?

darkraoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bam is stronger than Karaka, he is almost at high ranker level as of now

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wouldn't go that far tbh. I can see bam being comparable to rankers but within that you have to consider there is a fairly wide range for how strong a ranker can be. I would argue that if bam is ranker class now he is still at the low end. Meanwhile karaka was said by jinsung to be climbing the ranks fairly fast so he is at a minimum not at the low levels for rankers. Just compare the scale of the fight between karaka and yuri to bam's fight with zahard. Zahard and bam still fall short of the scale of destruction karaka could cause. I would argue that the fact the stage zahard set still exists at all is evidence of that.

That said, I would argue bam will definitely reach karaka's level fast. Bam will be high ranker class well before he finishes climbing the tower...

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not yet but when he masters his abilities he will. It'll be a pleasant surprise when Baam erases Karaka's shinsoo world of darkness, like how he did with the Jahard's planets.