1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tower's Vault' started by Jammin, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Mangahelper

United States
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

haedr likes this.
  2. haedr

haedr Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Iraq
    Half an hour later, the class will come out
    We will discuss what happens in this chapter here
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2018 ---
    Chapter 312 is beautiful

shaheer likes this.
  3. Kad

Kad Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

India
    So what happened in the chapter? Except the part where machenny tells jinsung that zahard gave three orders and baam in train?
    @haedr

4. Kadir0

Kadir0 Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

The Wall
    Mark my words, Baam will find out about Arkraptor and Prince at the end of the chapter.

5. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Singapore
    yeah a summary of the chap if you please man.

6. Namchan

Namchan Registered User

Ghana
    Lay the chap on me

7. Mizaistorm

Mizaistorm Registered User

Tunisia
    Jinsung : So what words are you trying give me by doing this?

Maschenny : I was serious this time but you're brainlessly soild.
    Jinsung : Hey dude...

Maschenny : My father gave me an order with his altar days ago.
    Jinsung : An order?

Maschenny : Yes. We got two orders delieverd except the one which was kept in secret. First was elimination of FUG and the second was...getting rid of all the regulars on the HT.

Jinsung : (Viole..!) Is that real? Why would zahard hurt regulars..!!

Machenny : Why would i lie to you even by doing this?

The military force has already started gathering in the last station of the train. Of course, The ranksers are not supposed to intervene into business of regulars, but it seems the military has found its way.

Maschenny : I've heard the most precious talent of FUG is currently on the train. If he comes to be in danger that would be embrassing to you isn't it?

Jinsung : How did you...!!

All credit goes to user on torre

8. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    wow shitstorm is starting. jinsung will get desperate now. It seems they are trying to do both ie kill off HT and Fug.
    Ne way link to the raws?

Kadir0 likes this.
  9. Namchan

Namchan Registered User

Ghana
    Looks like Bams life is pretty much going to be in danger till he deals with Zhard personally .

10. Kadir0

Kadir0 Registered User

The Wall
    I am assuming the military brought their strongest regulars with them in order to excute this order without breaking the rules.

11. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    If that spoiler is real then mascheny just sort of unleashed a shitstorm for no reason. Why bother saying that to jinsung? The empire mobilizing against fug sort of makes sense but if they are told the regular stuff then you basically unleash hell. FUG might not be a threat to zahard himself but they do have pretty powerful rankers and if they mobilize in desperation then things would get pretty bad pretty quickly. I am starting to think this might turn into its own arc rather than us getting the princess arc.. for a while at least. This won't end until zahard takes back his orders at least.
    We know fug has regulars working for them of course (which further adds to my point that the orders are not really different from one another) but I don't think zahard's army has regulars working for it. How would this work?

12. PainTendo

PainTendo Registered User

France
    They are clearly rankers

13. Enryu

Enryu Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Sweden
  14. shaheer

shaheer Registered User

Singapore
    Rachel thinks its fine for her to try and kill Koon but not fair when Bam tries to take revenge against Koon. the way its phrased it seems that Rachel will get easily saved by that stingray now :(

15. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    My point was about zahard not seeming to have any regulars in his army to kill other regulars. But fug definitely has regulars in their ranks.

16. Kadir0

Kadir0 Registered User

The Wall
    Noooooo Yuhansung...don’t touch that coffee addict. I hate Zahard and his hpycrite kingdok, hope the rules of the tower doesn’t get destroyed just to show his influence, i am already had enough with Fug.

Brian Taboada likes this.
  17. King Dryst

King Dryst Registered User

United States
    I think Baam kills the thing, to be honest. Something else will interfere to allow her to scurry away.

18. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    At this point she is making excuses... There was nothing fair about what she did to aguero of course, she stabbed him in the back at a point where it didn't even make sense to do so, it was straight up petty. At least aguero defeats her in the tests. Rachel thinks that because she is unlucky she gets to do whatever she wants....

That said, I don't think the stingray will necessarily save her. It was clearly not meant to work as a permanent powerup for rachel but rather as a backup in case bam fails. Considering it did take the bracelet from zahard's power data it should be a lot stronger than even current bam though. I still think there is a good chance this will end with bam running into the god of guardians though.
    As for yu hang sung, I don't expect him to die. The guy is a high ranker and a competent one at that. He can't just be defeated by a random ass ranker... They'd have to send at least a fellow high ranker to deal with him.

And... it seems like mascheny is trying to warn jinsung... She didn't just unleash a shitstorm, she is playing to her own agenda. Interesting... She can't really oppose zahard but it seems like she is still managing to pull shit.

roggie, Brian Taboada and OneEye like this.
  19. Kadir0

Kadir0 Registered User

The Wall
    They definitely has some regulars, wasn’t Ren trying to recruite Baam?

20. Enryu

Enryu Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Sweden
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.