Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

PainTendo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
1) The inference then is that non testees may not intervene or interfere in a test, this does not override other rules that might also be in effect.
2) YHS is being accused of hiding the presence of an irregular. Why is that so? I know of no rules prohibiting irregulars, moreover Bam has permission of Headon to be in the tower, he passed Headon's test afterall.

Anyway I look at this, Zahard is acting on his own authority as the King. It would make sense that King Zahard's authority cannot override the Administrators' authority. It would not surprise me that the Admins might intervene at some point, thereby allowing Bam's group to continue climbing. OTOH if I were Zahard, I'd just appear on the train myself and destroy it along with Bam, and have done with this.

By my thinking Zahard should hurry up and do this before an admin steps in to save the passengers on the HT. BTW. Does the HT have its own admin? Is it the God of Guardians? Could he prevent losso f life on the HT if he so wishes?
I think that the admin of the train changes and depends on the floor where the train is.

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
And Luselc used to serve Bam's father, what a loyal man lol !
I don't think he cares about the stupidity of karaka
He is an old person and an expert and knows well the meaning of irregular

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
You mean he knows Karaka is just losing his time ? That is why he does nothing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So what happens now that jinsung knows bam is in danger? Does he go to help himself? Jinsung is quite far away. on the other hand jinsung did get to floor 91 within months at the most meaning he can travel dozens of floors insanely fast. If zahard's army plans on getting to bam at the station then it wouldn't be weird if jinsung has enough time to get there himself considering it could be months until the train reaches its last station.

Perhaps there is a good chance that this is a trap by mascheny. She might have her own agenda of course but it is also possible mascheny revealed just in how much danger bam is so as to lure fug big shots to the station.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still can't imagine YHS will actually die, he is a high ranker and a genius wave controller.... how could he fall so easily?

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just a passing thought/question, really not a big issue. The question is how long did it take Zahard's group to make it to the hidden room after they entered the tower? (By the way, how long has it taken Bam's group to make it there?)

Maschenny has never been called an irregular, but would it have taken more than 6/7 yrs for a group of irregulars to make it to the Hidden Room? I can't Imagine it would have taken Zahard's group of irregulars anything more than 10yrs to get that far, yet they must have been at it longer than that for Eduan to have made babies who were not irregulars, born inside than Tower rather than outside it, which would usually qualify her to be an irregular.

As I said, just trivia.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Just a passing thought/question, really not a big issue. The question is how long did it take Zahard's group to make it to the hidden room after they entered the tower? (By the way, how long has it taken Bam's group to make it there?)

Maschenny has never been called an irregular, but would it have taken more than 6/7 yrs for a group of irregulars to make it to the Hidden Room? I can't Imagine it would have taken Zahard's group of irregulars anything more than 10yrs to get that far, yet they must have been at it longer than that for Eduan to have made babies who were not irregulars, born inside than Tower rather than outside it, which would usually qualify her to be an irregular.

As I said, just trivia.
I don't get your question. I thought you meant the hidden floor but the rest of the stuff does not make sense to me. Anyways, if you mean the hidden floor then probably not that long. Bam and co have not been at it more than several months at the most. Eduan and co couldn't have had non regular children from the moment they entered the tower. And mascheny was likely born after zahard became king considering she could become a princess.

DyingBreed

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Well its said, is a lot different have administrator make a test and one made for a guardian floor. Take also please note, of only to other two account , that i think make for a lot of time waste in the past of the tower,

A.- Long ago in the tower was infested with a chaotic warring states in every floor, probably between races , people and organizations and for the bits and tips, that i could understand is was bloody as hell. So now the pyramid class system that fug, serfs and common people disagree it probably look like heaven for most of the majority of plebs in the dark past. Well omit the species that zahard curses and genocide.

B.- Second the test of the guardians, to ascend to another floor were probably nightmare difficult, to pass with little darlings Shinheuh for sale.

So my wild guess was other environment and circustances.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't get your question. I thought you meant the hidden floor but the rest of the stuff does not make sense to me. Anyways, if you mean the hidden floor then probably not that long. Bam and co have not been at it more than several months at the most. Eduan and co couldn't have had non regular children from the moment they entered the tower. And mascheny was likely born after zahard became king considering she could become a princess.
Thanks, but Maschenny on the hidden floor looked older than a few months old. She would have had to be born outside the Tower, but then she too would have been an irregular, which she isn't.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Thanks, but Maschenny on the hidden floor looked older than a few months old. She would have had to be born outside the Tower, but then she too would have been an irregular, which she isn't.
Also Zahard and Co. liked the adventure before them there was no “climb the tower to get ranked” meaning ultimately there was no rush to ascend as later generations of regulars seem keen on doing to exemplify their power.

Also what the previous member said the tower was a very very different place. One can liken the Zahard empire as the Rome after the “dark ages.” An empire of glory and fame but before that there was nothing that resembled an actual empire of civilization.

What are you correlating her age with might I ask?

She didn’t travel with them, she reached the floor years if not hundreds of years later and met Data Eduan. He referred to them as his children from the “outside” him. Meaning outside the hidden floor.

Why do you believe she was born outside the tower? I’m a bit lost on your line of logic here.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Mascheny clearly climbed the tower well after the empire was established. She was a princess and those came to be as an attempt to get king zahard a wife.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Official version of the chapter is out.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-312/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=393

Wow, have to admit I expected the manta ray to have a bit more of an impact than that. Baam is well and truly pissed off this time. Such an all time great moment when he was like "I didn't come here to listen to your excuses."

Interesting twist with Maschenny. What's she up to trying to help out Baam and his group? She knows that Yuri is there with Green April and Black March. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Also wonder who it is that's coming for the coffee maniac.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is a ton of stuff going on right now. I was not expecting Maschenny to deliver a secret message to Jinsung. I wonder how she heard about this information and why she is helping Baam. I wonder if coffee addict is really going to die now.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, that fight between mascheny and jinsung... it doesn't seem like either has managed to put a dent on the other in spite of actually trying. I know they weren't going for a fight but still. It's like each of them is punching a tire and their attacks pretty much just bounce off. I still think mascheny should be the one with the advantage here due to superior overall specks though (jinsung has Ha body + ha reinforcement while mascheny has koon/princess body and koon techniques).

Seriously, there is something really messed up with rachel. She started this whole conflict and still gets all resented when it comes to bite her in the ass. She has a massive inferiority complex...

So YHS is back... He seems resigned though. I don't like that. I guess he could be up against one of those anti high ranker weapons but you'd think he'd look more menacing and ready to kick ass.... We are talking about someone whom IIRC Siu called a prototype or ideal high ranker. Then again, if we go by the hidden floor we can make the case that perhaps YHS isn't actually a combat type but rather a support type.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Hi.

This episode’s postscript will begin with a wild death sentence.

Yu Hansung is too difficult to draw, therefore he should be punished by death!

He has long hair when the weather is hot, therefore he should be punished by death!

Hahahahaha (says someone who said to like all of the characters in the previous episode’s postscript)

Anyway, this episode was about Baam who is better at showing anger than expected.. and the man in danger, Hansung..

Personally, I think Baam is a character who went through a lot of changes compared to the past

Depending on how you look at it, he might as well be one of the characters who goes through the most development? I think.

Previously he felt like he was defendant on Rachel, but now that is no longer the case

And it seems like he is finding a reason to fight, and a reason to climb the Tower.

In contrast to him, Rachel is more of a stagnant character.

Rather than trying to improve her strength, she was disheartened by her circumstances and tried to exploit her surroundings..

Also somehow, she is currently more possessed by the obsession to climb the tower than the reason why she climbs the tower..

I think those kind of things are widening the gap between Baam and her.

However, I do not think these are just Rachel’s problems,

I think if an ordinary person were to be placed in an extreme competition, anyone can surely act like Rachel.

Regardless of how the story progresses, the opposition, or the contrast between Baam and Rachel would be the core of Tower of God’s main story.

In my case, in a situation where the competition was fierce, I was the one who intentionally did not try my best, to comfort myself into thinking “I was just hiding my power.”

That’s right. I am actually hiding 50% of my power when doing manuscript..

...which would’ve been nice. I live a hard life doing as best as I can each day (bow bow)

About Hansung, well..

Good bye, Hansung.

You were a difficult character to draw.

I promise you won’t go far.

Fu fu.

Everyone, have a healthy and happy week

I wish you to have a week that your mind can still remain cool despite the hot weather

Hansung’s fate will be determined in next week.. Ha ha

Thank you!

Episode Comment

Hansung, let's make an appeal first.

Source.

There is a ton of stuff going on right now. I was not expecting Maschenny to deliver a secret message to Jinsung. I wonder how she heard about this information and why she is helping Baam. I wonder if coffee addict is really going to die now.
Repellista maybe.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi.

This episode’s postscript will begin with a wild death sentence.

Yu Hansung is too difficult to draw, therefore he should be punished by death!

He has long hair when the weather is hot, therefore he should be punished by death!

Hahahahaha (says someone who said to like all of the characters in the previous episode’s postscript)

Anyway, this episode was about Baam who is better at showing anger than expected.. and the man in danger, Hansung..

Personally, I think Baam is a character who went through a lot of changes compared to the past

Depending on how you look at it, he might as well be one of the characters who goes through the most development? I think.

Previously he felt like he was defendant on Rachel, but now that is no longer the case

And it seems like he is finding a reason to fight, and a reason to climb the Tower.

In contrast to him, Rachel is more of a stagnant character.

Rather than trying to improve her strength, she was disheartened by her circumstances and tried to exploit her surroundings..

Also somehow, she is currently more possessed by the obsession to climb the tower than the reason why she climbs the tower..

I think those kind of things are widening the gap between Baam and her.

However, I do not think these are just Rachel’s problems,

I think if an ordinary person were to be placed in an extreme competition, anyone can surely act like Rachel.

Regardless of how the story progresses, the opposition, or the contrast between Baam and Rachel would be the core of Tower of God’s main story.

In my case, in a situation where the competition was fierce, I was the one who intentionally did not try my best, to comfort myself into thinking “I was just hiding my power.”

That’s right. I am actually hiding 50% of my power when doing manuscript..

...which would’ve been nice. I live a hard life doing as best as I can each day (bow bow)

About Hansung, well..

Good bye, Hansung.

You were a difficult character to draw.

I promise you won’t go far.

Fu fu.

Everyone, have a healthy and happy week

I wish you to have a week that your mind can still remain cool despite the hot weather

Hansung’s fate will be determined in next week.. Ha ha

Thank you!

Episode Comment

Hansung, let's make an appeal first.

Source.

Repellista maybe.
That is a truly hilarious blog post.:XD

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is a truly hilarious blog post.:XD
Kinda seals the deal that he’s not dead right? I feel like he has to meet Bam again in the near future.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kinda seals the deal that he’s not dead right? I feel like he has to meet Bam again in the near future.
SIU obviously knows that no one is expecting a death. He just teased us in the HF arc and Hockney said he needed to talk to him in the future. He has connections with one of the Heads etc. He is way too important to die now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn, that fight between mascheny and jinsung... it doesn't seem like either has managed to put a dent on the other in spite of actually trying. I know they weren't going for a fight but still. It's like each of them is punching a tire and their attacks pretty much just bounce off. I still think mascheny should be the one with the advantage here due to superior overall specks though (jinsung has Ha body + ha reinforcement while mascheny has koon/princess body and koon techniques).

Seriously, there is something really messed up with rachel. She started this whole conflict and still gets all resented when it comes to bite her in the ass. She has a massive inferiority complex...

So YHS is back... He seems resigned though. I don't like that. I guess he could be up against one of those anti high ranker weapons but you'd think he'd look more menacing and ready to kick ass.... We are talking about someone whom IIRC Siu called a prototype or ideal high ranker. Then again, if we go by the hidden floor we can make the case that perhaps YHS isn't actually a combat type but rather a support type.
Maschenny said she attacked him seriously, Jinsung too had no reason to hold back.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, but Jinsung was also aiming on the Royal Squads near her, that's one of the reasons she wasn't yet hurt. She brought them as meat shields to buy time (which as a Koon's plan, worked).

She mentions at official translation that they 'found a way' to tackle the regulars. It might be the way they get past this trap, since its not simply Free for all. It might involve rules in which they can kill regulars, so they need to escape by avoiding these specific scenarios. While the rankers have to help them get by while being entirely on the line, on the other hand.