Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I kinda have to wonder, why do guardians get a say over when and if rankers can fight? Is it only over damage to the floor or is there more stuff to consider here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also kinda want to know if all guardians have names. Or does only headon have a name?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Apparently its the second floor guardian... He looks different though since guardians are shapeshifters I wouldn't look too much into it.

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What kind of joke is this ? Guardian shows up when no rule is broken but do nothing when they are supposed to act ?
Rachel escape again ? Seriously ? Sounds like a lame nonsensical chapter.

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So she escaped again, what was the point of this confrontation? I am done with this parasite that SIU keep shoving us in our throats like she’s contributing something to the plot. ~Sigh~

Anyway. Arlene probably thinks whatever soul that god (she made a deal with ) put in her son’s vessel was a monster. Probably Baam has an axis soul. I remember once reading somewhere that the strongest Axis god in Talse Uzer Story has died or disappeared (can’t remember) and other axis gods (including Phanta) are looking for a way to revive him. It’s being a long time since i have read TUS story.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
So YHS was told a top 50 (Kallaban?) ranker has been sent to kill Baam.

haedr

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
The chapter is beautiful
But I had bigger expectations

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
What kind of joke is this ? Guardian shows up when no rule is broken but do nothing when they are supposed to act ? /QUOTE]

I just read that the 2nd floor Guardian teleported YHS (and maybe Evankill) to Baam.

Aegrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
So she escaped again, what was the point of this confrontation? I am done with this parasite that SIU keep shoving us in our throats like she’s contributing something to the plot. ~Sigh~

Anyway. Arlene probably thinks whatever soul that god (she made a deal with ) put in her son’s vessel was a monster. Probably Baam has an axis soul. I remember once reading somewhere that the strongest Axis god in Talse Uzer Story has died or disappeared (can’t remember) and other axis gods (including Phanta) are looking for a way to revive him. It’s being a long time since i have read TUS story.
Highly doubt that Baam got the soul of an axis. SIU scrapped the entire idea of the TUS when he realized how long it takes to write a single story. I think he has also mentioned that he probably isn't going to show Phantaminium again so I think he surely won't mention some other Axis.
Oh damn, a lot more people than just Adori are moving towards the Hell Train, shit is definitely going down.

haedr

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Soon will be lifted RAW

Aegrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Also looks like Evankhell has the power of a Native, at least that's what I assume when they say "ancient species"

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

How is rachel not contributing to the plot lol? Clearly she is. You might not like her but she is integral to everything that has happened recently. It's because of her that bam fell into fug's hands, its because of her that bam went to the hell train... Rachel is someone whose actions continue to unambiguously drive the plot. Of course, it is worth noting that rachel is a character that is meant to be liked (though I find her defiance of destiny to be a redeeming quality to a very limited extent) since she is pathetic and evil.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guardian:
"싲끄러워서 잠을 잘 수가 없구나"

Google Translator says "I can't sleep because I'm lucky"?!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Also looks like Evankhell has the power of a Native, at least that's what I assume when they say "ancient species"
There are many races in the Tower, he could be one but it's not necessarily the case.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That would make no sense... Its one thing if rak alone managed to sort of slip through the cracks and manage to survive while being a native one but now evankhell as well? The tower has many other species to begin with so I doubt he will be made into a native one. Red witches and silver dwarfs, androsi with her horn, basically every non human being we see...
Maybe evankhell is a silver dwarf? A particularly large silver dwarf....

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Evankhell seems like one of Lok Bloodmadder's children. They hide their family names.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That would make no sense... Its one thing if rak alone managed to sort of slip through the cracks and manage to survive while being a native one but now evankhell as well? The tower has many other species to begin with so I doubt he will be made into a native one. Red witches and silver dwarfs, androsi with her horn, basically every non human being we see...
Maybe evankhell is a silver dwarf? A particularly large silver dwarf....
There are several descendants of the Native one, but Rak is the "purest" Data Eduan had ever seen.