Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
More Dorian vs White.
Karaka stepping out of the Hell train.
Yuri with both of her thirteen month weps. People are bowing to her?!

Translation credits go to Cletus.

Yuri: pass that guy over to me(talking about karaka)
Yuri: He's my prey

Soldier : Hurry Commander, The battle has already begun!

Ponsekal Drak : Stop nagging. I heard Frog has stopped the train anyway

Soldier : Well... Someone who claimed he's White has appeared....So The train has aga...

Drak : What? Naaah! I got headache accomanied with annoyingness! Sorry i'm taking a rest for a while!

Soldier : What? Drak? You just said annoyingness!

Dorian : The train is passing! Are teams placed in the right spot?

Soldier : Very well! They have already reached the position! We're going to stop the train somehow! You should deal with the enemy!
waterjelly shinsoo manipulation

White : What the hell?

Another chick has appeared and stopped the train with her observer

RedRAk : KuKu you brats..

Poro Po : Wh...What!

RedRak : The train has been stopped! You can never get into the station!

White : ...What. Has it just stopped.. Those kids are such a high mainenence!

White : ( Never thought my strength would decrease by single attack like this ) Gonna take some time to get my full power back.

Dorian : So you're White the slayer? Don't lie to me. That ancient slayer has been sealed by princess of Zahard. He can't be here.

White : ( Is she a high ranker.. This is embrassing.. My power is not completely back. )

FrogEyes : Analyzing the enemy. Interesting. He is a regular but has a power beyond that of a ranker. But his power is not enough to call himself as an ancient slayer.

Dorian : ( So my chill seconds ago turns out to be an idle fear. ) Good. We're going to get him off from the train as far as we can.

Polack! Come out of your well!!
Sinheuh - Ancient forg Polack

( It's said that his ex master liked chicken so he learned the word chicken.)

White : Wut-

(White gets blown away)

Dorian : ...I knew calling himself White was lying

Poro Po : We can't even go back bc of that ridiulous bastard!! What should we do now Guide!

Yuri: Stop stop stop!
Karaka: this voice...
Yuri: Hand that guy over to me. He's my prey Over voice
comms: Commander! Another ranker appeared at the train! However... she's holding a weapon... it looks like it's a thirteen months series!
Chun Lee thinking to herself: Why are you here.... Yuri?!
Yuri: Can you hear me? let him go. ??: Green april and black march... It seems like you're a princess of Zahard Chun lee thinking to herself: The princess who sent a signal on the train.. was it Yuri? But why was she still on the train?
Chun Lee: First, I want to be polite to the princess.. Zahard Army 4th corp 2nd division. Kneel down to the master of the great 13th month series!

HR : It's alright. I've never expected this to be a safe trip.
Poro Po : What?
HR : My card still remains. Now it's time for her to make a choice

Evan : Are you really gonna do this Princess?
That guide is siding with FUG. Maybe she's tricking us.
Yuri : Never mind. If my father has already noticed, There's no use of hiding this. We might be dead as she said.

Let's do this. Playing a nice princess is over.

Soldier : Commander!! The man who called himself White fell off!

Cheonhee : I've seen it. But i thought he was a real one for a moment. ( The conductor out of control and A man who calls himself as a slayer has appeared... Something strange might have happend at the train. ) I guess we need to investigate this one.
Soldier : Yes ma'am

Oberver : The train has no problem from looking. But there something strange... I guess the rule is not working except the lock available for a ticket. Maybe we can get into the train without any problems
Cheonhee : I see..what

Let ticketer open the gate.

Pinutkewl : FuFuFu! We the green revolution crew is the best among the regulars without doubt! Never thought she would order us to spearhead!

Are you ready Kong? You're the only ticketer remaining in our crew. If this works well you're going to get millions of sardines!
Kong : Annoying! But Kong likes the sardine! Kong is doing it!

Poro Po : What..What are we supposed to do now? They're trying to get in the train!
HR : Open the gates of T-23 D-35
Poro Po : What? Again?
HR : Yeah do it
Poro Po : Umm Umkay!

Pinutkewl : The gate has opened? Let's go! Why all of sudden...
Kong : Kong has no idea! This is not good!
Pinutkewl : But we can't help it! Go! Get somebody then we're going to make a contribution!

Kong : Annoying
( Karaka comes out)
Pinutkewl : What are you?
Karaka : Is it you who opened the gate? Why are you trying to get into the train?
Pinutkewl : ( A...A ranker?)
Kong : ( He looks.. annoyingly strong...!!)

Karaka : Lots of floating ships and there seems to be high rankers too... Is something happening on this station?
(Rankers attack Karaka)
Karaka dodged it and defended himself with his badass tendrils

Karaka : ( World of Darkness..!!)

Suddenly Green blast attack Karaka

Yuri : Stop! Stop!

Solider : Commmander! Another slayer has come out from the train! But her weapon seems like...
Cheonhee : That look...No way..
Soldier : a 13 mother series!
Choenhee : ( Why are you here!? Yuri...! )
Yuri : Don't you hear me? Just leave him behind and go away.
Solider : The black March and Green april! She must be princess Ha Yuri Zahard!!

Cheonhee : ( Was the princess who gave a signal to siege the train was Yuri..? But why is she still in there? )
Soldier : What are we supposed to do commander?
Cheonhee : Well gues we have to see what she says.. but for now ... all forces- show your respect to the princess.

The chaper ends with everyone bowing to Yuri so some translations may be in order but not everyone.

Last edited:

glio

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
thanks enryu for the transcription. the discord isn't easy to read ;)

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I swear..it sounds like a fight between a ancient slayer and a ancient frog...

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Again White seems pathetic , he must be the trash between slayer

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So, White is still not at full power. This guy is definitely unlucky.

Kad

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
oh so thats the plan eh . wow to think yuri would turn her back against zahard forces and support fug indirectly..
cant wait to see next 10 chs..

booda

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
"White can't get it up"..ROFL He must be mortally embarrassed even if it's been a long while since last time.
Annoyed Karaka is the best Karaka and pissed off Yuri is cherry on top. They should be able to hold off until someone substantial comes along. Amid this confusion and talking about Who is who and deciding sides for some..the real action seems further away..but we are off to good start..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am wondering if White not being his complete self has anything to do with HIM not being in charge, if that makes sense.

zikhali

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
yuri and karaka should fight like they did in NHS with those explosive attacks and eradicate everyone in the process

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
yuri and karaka should fight like they did in NHS with those explosive attacks and eradicate everyone in the process
I got a glimpse on the panel where Yuri said stop and sent out a big explosion from Green April. IT WAS MASSIVE.

The guy who showed it to me deleted it assap because he didn't want it to spread from his op for personal reasons.

Tsun616

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
thanks for the summary. there is still no baam. I'll wait for him to wreck havoc.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
"Did someone figure out that I am..."

I am what? :darn

Damn, SIU is such a tease...

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

zikhali

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Does this mean Yuri has to make a choice between the Jahad family and Bam, cause if I was her I would not choose and again she does not choose and Jahad goes after her. These developments are amazing hope when white appears again he appears as a slayer # I say no to his bad luck

Hussy1234

Reaction score
Country
India
Does this mean Yuri has to make a choice between the Jahad family and Bam, cause if I was her I would not choose and again she does not choose and Jahad goes after her. These developments are amazing hope when white appears again he appears as a slayer # I say no to his bad luck
It doesnt looks like Yuri have any choice here as Jahad order was clear thats kill and destry anyone in the hell train. So basically She had to be against jahad no matter what and had to fight with fug against Jahad army.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Nice summary, now i want to see the images, it's clear that mashenny is the one who send the report to the army to siege the train , but it looks like they don't know who the actual princess is since chunhee wonders if it's yuri who sent the report.

There were people who thought white was gonna rekt everyone lol, but it seems his power is still small, that is the invonveniant when you rely too much on gimmicks and spells. So actually yuri is the official boss on the train team before jinsung and possibilty Evankhell.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Nice summary, now i want to see the images, it's clear that mashenny is the one who send the report to the army to siege the train , but it looks like they don't know who the actual princess is since chunhee wonders if it's yuri who sent the report.

There were people who thought white was gonna rekt everyone lol, but it seems his power is still small, that is the invonveniant when you rely too much on gimmicks and spells. So actually yuri is the official boss on the train team before jinsung and possibilty Evankhell.
I can see that happen, but it could be some other princess as well. Strange enough that the military does not know to which princess a signal belongs too.

I wouldn't exactly call Whites power small, rather unstable. The feeling the frog dude got from him plus the first attack looked quite promising to me, but it seems like he isn't able to do it again for some time (maybe because of the long time he has been seperated, maybe because of the souls that now reside inside of Bam,....). I do hope that this doesn't stay like this for the whole fight. I also wouldn't underestimate his spells. They do have downsides but are the reason why he could be a slayer (despite being from the arie family and their incredible swordsmanship) in the first place. They are the reason he is still alive after fighting that arie princess.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rather than picking a side, I think she simply decide to go against Zahard this time.

boydski

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Haha nice episode. Poor karaka, It seems that he is the only person on the train that doesn't know the situation outside.