Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I was thinking about Polluck being an animal and I was wondering - don’t they need to be in a container? Or is it just that they’re stored in a container until used and they have to be near the container all the time?

If the frog needs to just be near the container then that weird staff must be it.
That's what I was talking about earlier. Polluck is a shineniu (or however that is spelled) which means frosch is likely an anima. Anima require bowls to keep their anima in meaning that in this case the weapon appears to be act as a bowl. The weapon must be an incredibly rare item considering all the functions it has.

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's what I was talking about earlier. Polluck is a shineniu (or however that is spelled) which means frosch is likely an anima. Anima require bowls to keep their anima in meaning that in this case the weapon appears to be act as a bowl. The weapon must be an incredibly rare item considering all the functions it has.
I see. Seems like the staff was specifically created to work with this frog type. So far I don’t think we’ve seen any other containers (ok never mind.... Lo Po Bia Ren’s fake body was probably also another container).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I see. Seems like the staff was specifically created to work with this frog type. So far I don’t think we’ve seen any other containers (ok never mind.... Lo Po Bia Ren’s fake body was probably also another container).
The series has never specifically shown what a bowl looks like. The closest thing to one we have seen is the one where aguero and co were trapped alongside alphine. If its a bowl its a good one considering its others abilities.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Iirc, all bowl-like objects so far have been Cube shapes: AAs lighthouse, Alphine's Room, this guy's rod's Edge, only Ren had none. But I also agree he must be an anima, otherwise why would the creature Obey his orders?