1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 402 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Tower of God' started by Jammin, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Mangahelper

United States
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. haedr

haedr Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Iraq
    Chapter 322 is beautiful
    Yuri continues at the beginning of the chapter fighting
    Bam faces someone
    Androsi intervenes and stops fighting and Kick Ass BAM Haha
    Bam talks with people through the video
    BAM sees his friends Monday prisoners
    Androsi talks to BAM and the other gets angry
    Continue the attack

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Kadir0, Wha, Demonspeed and 2 others like this.
  3. Enryu

Enryu Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Sweden
    Cletus translation:

1st Division commander - Ari Brite Sharon
    Sharon : According to princess, She sneaked into the train to capture slayers from FUG. The whole procedure is unclear. but She succeeded in capturing Karaka and a regular who called himself White.
    1st Division vice commander - Kul Nisam Kay
    Kay : Damn, They should've sent us as an advance team. We lost a chance to fight against two slayers...!
    Yuri : 1st Division? What is he talking about, Chunhee? Wasn't it only your division that was on this mission!?
    Chunhee : Oh, I apologize for not having said this, Princess. The whole corps was placed to carry out the mission. 3 out of 4 division will gather here and 'Commander Kallavan' is coming here by himself.

Evan : What? ( Are they moving corps commander to capture mere regulars?!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Levi : Btw let me ask you a question.
    Baam ( The retarded ) : ???
    Levi : Are you challenging me, thinking you can defeat me?
    Girl : Be careful!! When he asks a question something pops up from your neck!!
    Baam : Whaa?
    Girl : Are you alright?
    Baam : Ah.. Yeah...
    Girl : For real? Don't you feel getting squeezed or something?
    Baam : Not really
    Girl : For real?! God...!
    Levi : ( My spell is not working ? no way!)
    Let me ask one more question! Who are you!
    Baam : I'm 25th Baam
    Levi : !? One...One more question!! Have you been staying on the station?
    Baam : Nah we just got off from the train
    Levi : What?!
    Baam : Huh?
    Soyong : So you just get off from the train!?
    Baam : Uh. Yeah...
    Soyong : So that means you just have cleared the hell train..!?
    Baam : That's right
    Soyong : It's good to see you and Welcome!! This place is the last station, The utopia for regulars who got exhausted from Hell train!
    Baam : Damn glad to meet you. so not all the ppl in the station were hating us.

Levi : ( That bastard... My spell is not working against him...)
    Soyong : That's not true!! We've just been threatened by outside forces. we ppl in the station don't hate you.
    Levi : ( I see... so that regular is the one that the king wanna kill )
    My spell of question mark is not working. Now i see why the king has ordered me to kill you.
    Baam : ...The king?
    King, Does that mean mr. Zahard?
    Levi : Yeah. and don't call king's name in vain. I'm the regular henchman from the royal family. I aquired this power that enables me to control spells by the grace of the king. That's why i'm serving his orders even till now, tho my comrades have already became rankers. And a few days ago I got an order to kill you from royal family.

Spell - purple of death

Baam : Move..!
    Levi : This is my another spell, the purple of death. This spell corrupts the soul of person it touches, making him commit suicide. Surprised?
    Baam : ( If so...! )

Reverse flow control!
    ( Lame counter from Baam)

Spell - Ancient sage's hair

Levi : I never expected reverse flow control... I was almost defeated.
    Baam : ( It turned into the hair..?)
    Levi : I guess you're not like rest of regulars.
    Endrossi : Baam!! You bastard! Where are you!
    Levi : ....So you came here with your mates. Maybe nextime.
    Baam : Wait!

( Levi has teleported to somewhere)

Endrossi : Baam!! So there you are!!
    Baam : He's gone.... I have felt him ... guess i failed to control my power..
    Naah!

What?
    Endrossi kicks Baam

Endrossi : You can't just leave me out of sudden!!
    Sowa : Soyong Are you okay? What's going on?
    Soyong : Lyuang!! (dead)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi : He was an interesting dude. I'm looking forward to seeing him next time.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Naah!
    What?
    It hurts!
    Soyong : Lyuang!! No Lyuang!!
    Lee Shaung : To all the ticketers who sneaked into this station, I am Lee shaung who manages this place. We're not going to accept you, who broke the rule of this tower and moved train as you pleased. Leave this station right now. If you refuse to leave, we're going to cooperate with royal army and get you. We're allowed to kill you if you resist.
    Endrossi : So that man is the one who manages this station.
    Lee Shaung : And more thing, we have a video massage from the royal army.
    Check the massage and make a decision wisely.

*Video message*

Elphasion : Greeting. The regulars who took over the train. My name is Elphasion . A vice corps commander from 4th Zahard corps.
    Baam : ( A vice corps commander?)
    Elphasion : Your crime taking over the train is extremely serious. Get out from the station and surrender right now. If you refuse, I'm going to kill your mates one by one. Again, Get out from the station and surrender.
    Baam : Mr. Boro! Mr. Sachi!
    Baam : Why are they captured? They should have escaped if the plan worked well!!
    Endrossi : I guess they have failed. HR That bitch... Was she lying? What are you going to do Baam? I think that's a trap..
    Baam : We're going to save them.
    Endrossi : What? Don't you hear me? It's a vice corps commander! The rankers from Zahard army are everywhere!! You're going to die!
    Baam : But I have to go!

There's something that I fear more than a death. I don't wanna lose my precious people.

( Endrossi blush )

Baam : I can't let them die just because of me.
    Endrossi : ( Do I have to say it's a mercy? You have never changed, Baam )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evankell : I wondered where he sent us to... Never expected a place like this..

*YHS is having a cup of tea even at this moment*

( Evil heartbeat ) tic tic tic..tic...

Evankhell : So this place is where 'Karaka's heart' stays.
    Deathbird the subordinate of Karaka : I was nervous when warp gate suddenly oppened. It's a relieve that you're with lord YHS. We are shadows who got ordered to kill all the intruders in this place. You are the very first outsiders except us.
    Evankell : Ahhh-- Don't worry I have no idea how I got to this place and I'm not interested in Karaka's ''heart''.

I still don't get why the admin has sent us here...

Deathbird : Well... This place is a virtual space that was created by armor of lord Karaka. Since it's completely disconected from the outside, No one can intrude here unless Lord Karaka opens the gate by himself. Of course, That doesn't work against Admins or 10GWs But if the admin has sent you here.... That might mean something bad happend to lord Karaka.
    Evankell : Hmmm YHS... What do you think about this?
    YHS : Ummm.. Well it's a will of Administrator that we got here. There's no other choice but to wait like this...

( The gate opens )

Deathbird : That's the warp gate which automatically opens when lord Karaka's in serious trouble!! As expected, something must have happened to lord Karaka!
    Evankell : ...! Aren't those floating ships from Zahard army? There are lots of highrankers... This looks not good.
    YHS : I think it's the last station.

( Yuri is confronting Ari )

Evankell : Let's go! The Admin might have tried to lead us to there.
    YHS : As you wish.
    Evankell : Guess I'm going to see the blood on the battlefield after a long time.

End-

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Kadir0, zamki, tornidooo and 9 others like this.
  4. Brian Taboada

Brian Taboada Registered User

United States
    Transition chapter... Evankhell and YHS arrive. I thought they are there to protect the heart.

haedr and Enryu like this.
  5. haedr

haedr Registered User

Iraq
    The next chapter will be more exciting

6. Brian Taboada

Brian Taboada Registered User

United States
    So Levi recognizes that Baam is different than other regulars before teleporting away?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2018 ---
    Ok the conversation between Baam and Levi is funny. Levi asking Baam a question to put a spell on him and Baam saying What. and Levi saying What the hell ??

Baam tells them his name (25th Baam) and that he just got off the train. (Dumb move)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2018 ---
    How did Levi know it was Baam (in particular) that the king wants to kill? That was not in the three orders. Private conversation maybe?

haedr likes this.
  7. glio

glio Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

France
    thank you @Enryu for your transcript!

So we have a ARI family member. that's a first!

OHOHOHO! Levy ranker level, that's a good thing for Baam

Enryu and Jack Van Burace like this.
  8. Jack Van Burace

Jack Van Burace MH Senpai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Brazil
    The First member of the Ari family appears! Hurray!

Bam can nullify spells at Will. How OP. Levi just backs out cowardly after noticing How OP he is. Amazing!

Kadir0 and Namchan like this.
  9. glio

glio Registered User

France
    that's a shame... the guy is ranker level and nothing happen... no tension, that's sad. :D pour guy...

10. Aegrus

Aegrus Registered User

Netherlands
    Honestly this is a pretty weird battle to me and not indicative if Baam is ranker level or not(although I do believe he is.), I mean Baam is literally Levi's hardcounter, so naturally this battle is heavily favoured to Baam.

Kadir0 and Jack Van Burace like this.
  11. glio

glio Registered User

France
    I think SIU doesn't want to show too much of Baam post HF. In most written story, the hero usually find some power to counter the evil being. Here is the exact opposite: Levi has powers that are absolutely useless against Baam... poor guy, he was meant to fight in the second league...

Kadir0 and Brian Taboada like this.
  12. Siddharth Raina

Siddharth Raina Registered User

India
    levi is a d class regular,, not a ranker

13. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

Global Moderator

France
    Oh, a Ari, interesting!

Zahar forbid spells but grant them to some of his followers :oh.

14. glio

glio Registered User

France
    Well he said that his teammates became ranker and he decided to stay a regular to hunt for the royal family. that's just a supposition, but I like it...

Kadir0 and Brian Taboada like this.
  15. Vitala

Vitala Registered User

Cape Verde
    He is not ranker level, He said his comarades already became rankers.

16. glio

glio Registered User

France
    Yeah he's not a ranker, but what's the point of what he said? that his comrade became rankers, and he stayed behind? that doesn't make sense if it's just to give information on the guy.

I don't understand the hostage situation. They want to kill everyone, so: "get out so we can kill you all, or else, we'll kill your comrade..."

Blank likes this.
  17. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Irregular

Global Moderator

France
    It was probably a long time ago, they have long lives after all. Or there was some way to get power ups and reach the level of Rankers. But as he is, he is D class, not even be or A class. Maybe Baam will meet some of his friends in the future.

glio likes this.
  18. Vitala

Vitala Registered User

Cape Verde
    What doesn't make sense? the fact that He is still a D rank regular and his comrades continued the climb until they become rankers.
    Btw it looks like jinsung will have no chance, i don't know how Siu has planned this whole situation but it doesn't look well, there are 4 divisions, a royal corp army is not a joke even if jinsung brings some higher up of FUG i don't know how they will manage it without mentionning hansung and Evankhell and in a different place.

19. zikhali

zikhali Registered User

South Africa
    Bam going to save his friends will put another friend in danger(Yuri & Endorsi) who are Jahad princesses, I'm sure they will side with Bam here

20. Siddharth Raina

Siddharth Raina Registered User

India
    Well i havent heard about his comrade becoming rankers, i only know his team is sponsored by Zahad Family. There are other regulars as well, some C class regulars. If Levi was a ranker level, then he should be b rank regular OR a rank regular. But he is a D rank regular.

https://cc.loginfra.com/cc?a=vtw.ne...on-2-ep-316/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=397

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.