Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

glio

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It started,
so i'll paste it here ;)
credit to cletus:

YHS : Lady Evankhell!! Be careful! I don't think this gate was created by Karaka's power itself. Someone else is modifying the coordinate out there!
Evankehll : What!? Who!?
YHS : Well I have no idea but!!
( They suddenly disappear )
10 mins ago
Gate generator in Kallaban corps' floating ship
( Evan is holding an armor piece of Karaka )
Evan : ( This action will cause numerous victims.. But there's no choice but to survive )
------------------------------------------------
Endrossi : So.. What are you going to do?
Baam : First we have to get out of here and...!! We ...We can get there somehow right?
Endrossi : And your irresponsibility hasn't changed either.
Baam : HUh!?
Soyong : You guys are going to save your comrades right?! We can help you!! I'll lend a floating ship to save your friends!
Sowa : What...What are you even talking about soyong!! We might die for helping them!
Soyong : I don't need an incompetent brother!! They killed Lyuang!!
Sowa : Wha...!? Lyuang..!?
Soyong : I cannot stand their brutality anymore!! I'm going to fight no matter what you say!
HR : ....Good. It seems we have a coorperator in this station too.
Endrossi : HR? How did she get here?
Baam : She's a guide
HR : For now we have to move to somehwere safe for discussion. Would you pls guid me?
Sowa : As you wish ( What a beauty )
Endrossi : Hey! Here is another beauty too!
Soyong : Follow me!! This place is a suite only available for those who passed the test in the HT.
Endrossi : God... I can't believe they provide a room to mere regulars... This place is way better than ordinary rankers' house.
Soyong : Ofc this place is supposed to be the utopia for regulars! All the foods are basically free!! You can spend your whole life if you want!
Endrossi : Oh really?
Well we're not welcomed here so i appreciate just for accepting us.
Soyong : Ofc your friends are in danger!! I'll try harder to help you out!
Sowa : Hey You can't just promise such things thoughtlessly
Soyong : Shut up and move!! You decided to help them too right?
Sowa : I'm not helping them! I'm just repaying an obligation to them for saving your life!
Soyong : That's the same thing you idiot!
Baam (The retarded ) : So What are we suppose to do?! There's definitely a way to save them right? You told me this way would be safer!
HR : Sorry.. It was a lie (haha) Use your common sense. Baits can't be safe. Ofc i saw a little possibility from them but if you knew team B was more dangerous, you wouldn't have accepted my plan. From now on i'm going to tell you how to escape without getting caught by rankers. If you wanna save them, Just give up. They're out of your hands. Princess Yuri and other rankers are going to deal with them. Beyond there is out of your league, Baam.
Baam : Why the hell did you lie ...!! I'm going to save them!!
HR : You can only get butchered out there. And have you forgot? You have a mission to save Khun, right? Setting teams like this wasn't really my choice, Baam. I contemplated who would be more important comrades to you. You can't save everyone. You've been through this a dozen times haven't you?
Elphasion : All the regulars, Look over here! Sine we got no massage back, we're going to execute your comrades one by one as we noticed before. 20 mins has already passed. Think carefully! There's only one chance to save your friends!
Boro : Damn i feel dizzy
Rachel : That bitch i'm going to kill her
Wang : Dammit what the...
Chunhee: You have 40 mins left
Sharon : It's an honor to meet the owner of 13 month series , princess. I am a 1st division leader, Sharon.
Kay : Kay, The vice division commander
Sharon : I guess you have already talked with vice corps commander in earlier.
Yuri : Well we're right in the middle of a war so i told him he didn't need to visit me in person. BTW are you really going to commit something like this to regulars? It's not that pleasing to see. They're innocent.
haron : I'm sorry princess but we're just following the order from the commander in cheif. She told us to get everyone in the train. And that everyone also includes you.
Yuri : Well, There's nothing i can do If That's Adori's order. So what about the mission?
Sharon : For now we have already placed all the units. The main forces are huge so their arrival is said to be delayed. Only the corps commander and a few others are fast approching, so they're going to make it to here very soon. Since regulars can try to escape from the station or FUG can send reinforcements by any chance, all the light bearers and floating ships are covering and watching this area. Most of rankers are placed to prevent intruders and Regulas are dealing with the hostages. Ofc if they resist, we'll have to bring rankers to them.
Yuri : Good Am i participating in the operation?
Sharon : Pardon?
Yuri : You guys are suspecting me bc i was on the train too. Don't you think my honor should be rehabilitated? Just let me in. Why? You don't want it bc you're still doubting?
Sharon : As you wish. I'll deliver your massage to the vice corps commander.
Yuri : Great. Then i should be prepared~! ( As expected, my father is trying to kill me. Evan's plan must work...)
Baam : I'm going to save them by myself. Rest of you escape with mr.Khun.
Endrossi : What!? You're going to save them, alone?!
Baam : If anything goes wrong, pls take him to the ranker called Yeon Un of Wolhaiksong. They'll difinetely do a favor for Yuri...
Endrossi : Wait Baam! You heard rankers are going to deal with this!
Baam : HR's right. I cannot save everyone bc i'm still weak. But if there's one thing i should give up...that would be myself. So i can give up no one. Pls take care of Khun
Endrossi : Baam!!
Solider : You really think regulars will come out, commander? The result will be the same.
Chunhee : Doesn't matter. They can't run away in any case. Whole area is blocked. If they ever try to escape, we can simply kill them here. If they surrender? We can get and execute them later.
D'rak : Poor you guys. You're caught by Chunhee of all occasion. Don't worry. I asked them to kill you as the last one.
( Cherry is still sleeping )
------------------------------------------------ (I imagine the place changed...)
Kay : Haha! This is awesome, Prok! This many units have gathers to catch mere regulars! I don't give a shit about them tho!! I want FUG bastart to appear in my sight! I should have fought against that 'White's sword!
If i were you , i wouldn't get defeated that easily
Prock : You won't be able to say that if you see him in person.
Kay : Ha! You're chicken Prock! I heard your frog got seriously injured right?
Prock : ...Slop over as you want
( Something has come out from gate generator...?)
NOOOOO!
( Explosion )
Prock : The floating ship!
Chunhee : An explosion?
Sharon : ....
Prock : No way... from the inside?
Yuri : FUG?! ( You made it Evan!!)
Soldier : Vice corps commander!! Unidentified enemies are coming from the inside of the ship!!
Elphashion : ...
( Deathbird crash the ship )
Chunhee : ( Dammit...! I never expected the intrusion from the insde...!! We got a blow...! )
Charlie : UHGG!! What's that! They're under attack!
Altarsankeguythatiforgot : Aren't we supposed to join them, Boss?
Altarcheifthatiforgot : Guess we should...
D'rak : ( There's an extremely powerful one! )
Redrak : Damn! what's going on!!
Karaka's subordinate - Death lady
Death lady : It seems lord Karka is imprisoned over there. There should be a reason for him summoning us in confinement state. Tear the ship!
Grom Karaka's subordinate
Grom : Got it!
Sylphid - Shockwave
Chunhee cut his arm
Chunhee : Don't you dare touch our spoils of war. You monster living in the darkness. I'm going to tear off your head next time
-------------
Evankhell : Hmmm... There are some strong ones. And a bit dangerous one , too.
But Where's the bastard called Kallavan?
( Kay attacks him from behind )
( And Evankhell blocks it with sole hand without seeing it )
Kay : Bingo!! I knew it!! You're the strongest one among them right? I'm taking your head!
Evankhell : Well.. If your seeking the strong one... you're exactly right...Tho this is a 'wrong answer ' bc i'm too strong for you.
( Evankhell reveals his true self )
D'rak : ( What...!? This bastard.... Something terrifying is inside him... )
Evankhell : If you wanna play with me, bring another guy, I'm outclassing you.
( Evankhell broke Kay's axe )

aaand. it's done.

Last edited:

haedr

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
The chapter is beautiful
Everyone is captive, including Rachel Hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The end of the chapter is very interesting

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Endrossi : HR? How did she get here?
Baam : She's a guide
HR : For now we have to move to somehwere safe for discussion. Would you pls guid me?
Made me chuckle :XD.

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The chapter is beautiful
Everyone is captive, including Rachel Hahaha
The end of the chapter is very interesting
What happens at the end?

akio18

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Please post a link to the chapter, my friends and I are dying to see it. Thank you.

glio

Reaction score
Country
France
just wait for the end of the translation.

it usually comes after it ;)

akio18

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Please post a link to the chapter. Thank you.
I'll wait patiently :)

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
This whole operation seems overkill. I hate to say it, but since I cant see anyway out for Baam and friends without the involvement of some really powerful people like UREK, bring on on the Ray Barracuda! Sorry Baam :)

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hwa Ryun is really taking care of everything :amuse.

Blank

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Even though I hope so, Rachel most likely won't die as a hostage, so yeah somehow, she and possibly other hostages will be rescued.

booda

Reaction score
Country
India
I wish they start executing the hostages...starting from Rachel's team...Yura gets the knife first..then Traveler...then when Baam appears just about the time Rachel about to hit the curve..Baam be like.."carry on..thanks for extra 20 minutes Rachel.." Therefore, We have 60 minutes of good time pass material.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isnt the second thorn capable of opening portholes? Why cant they escape using that?

haedr

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
What happens at the end?
While attempting to execute the hostages got a nice fight
he white hair and red eyes and very strong

Last edited:

Blank

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Isnt the second thorn capable of opening portholes? Why cant they escape using that?
He can't use it effectively yet. But he might try, “Baam the retarded” and all.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who is Kay again? Is she a high ranker?

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
this looks awesome chapter

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Looks like a transition chapter again, nothing really happened and baam is entering the list of most annoying MC, always trying to save everyone, if no one dies in this arc i will have no hope for the rest of the story, it can't be just people on the enemy side dying.

Damn my bad i didn't see all the summary, looks like an interesting chapter, this are finally going to be interesting.

Last edited:

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Thank you Glio and Haedr for the chapter and the translation.
I don't know what to think about the chapter yet. On paper, it doesn't make sense for Bam to go out alone against everyone. I think SIU is planning something for Bam, maybe something that would start an explosive growth even more impressive than others irregulars.

I wonder if Bam can use the blue demon like joe used the red thrissa ? In theory it would be possible at least temporarily. It could even be more powerful because they have a more symbiotic relationship than Joe and RT. SIU might go this way if he really wants Bam to resolve the situation by himself. It would be a good way to tell the tower that a new irregular arrived and that could become Bam's trump card against high rankers until he reach that level on his own.
Let's wait and see the next few chapters.

Oh and Yuri realised that Zahard wants her dead. I wonder what will happen to her.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
If Jinsung and Evankhell team up....It’s gonna be 2v9