Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 405 Discussion / 406 Predictions | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 405 Discussion / 406 Predictions

HeavenisFood

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU has previously referred to Yuri as something like 'the protagonist of the Rankers'. From that, we can infer that she's pretty well plot-armored.
Where has SIU said that?

Vitala

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Where do you get all these weird assertions that you keep making? You made a weird assumption that Snake charmer wasnt the person to choose princess as whole because he is ugly(srsly ?) now this. How was YHS nerfed? We basically have no idea how YHS was when he was at this level. He is a support based fighter and he supported Bam to destroy the giant and taught folks how to use shinso as he is good with it. Thats all.

How do you know no one has Yuris potential? You have Ran who is considered to be a real powerhouse kid who can match Anak (who inherited the blood of zahard from her mother) AA is considered to be talented by his father who is the greatest spear master in the tower after Enryu, you have Rak who is a sealed off Ancient with god knows what possible power he can unleash, and yet you keep making unfounded assertions about who is more talented than who.

With regards to the shinso nature gadget, didnt the other family head learn the same way as well? They learned their talent in less than 1 month thats a massive leap even with the use of the gizmo.

No one is asking them to beat top rankers, Androssi was keeping a semi complete White at bay with the help of Beta and HR, If they huddle together why is it impossible to think they can fight and hold off fodder rankers ?

And AA being weak is history as tornido just said, his talents are praised by Eudan (though passing). I have a feeling that after he recovers from the iced up state using ice will be like breathing to him given he was enclosed in it.

Evan even remraked that talented users of ice can do the cryo sleep thing to save them when they are in danger. Given Koon just learned the ability of making ice shinsoofew weeks ago and he is able to do what he did, it says a lot about his talent as an ice user. And seriously? AA knows how to use Enna Core, with an A rank light house he can use it without Beta. without beta in the light house the enna core is nigh unbeatable. That is one of the most formidable move if you can couple it with something like ice spear to attack from far if necessary.
When AA was in the Evankhells floor he not only fooled Quaint (a ranker) he fooled the whole host of examiners all of them rankers watching his move using light house. Only Leroro and Hansung wasnt fooled and thats because Hansung knew what AA would do.
AA in his full potential as fighter and strategist will run circles around someone as thick headed as Yuri.
Well we learned many times in the story how princesses was selected, now because SIU introduced a character to give androssi more background, that means he is the one who is in charge of selecting princesses, i will find it very weird that a no name like snake charmer can Influence a decision in the selection of great families princesses, it will not make sense according to the settings SIU created.

How do i know that anyone has yuri potential ? Because SIU said many times in the blog that androssi can't be compared to yuri who is just cheat character when it comes to bloodline. Ran was said to be the most talented regulars in his branch family among his "generations" and Anak is just failed product, how can you even compare her to yuri? She can't even try to compete with androssi.
AA was considered to be a bit talented, that changes the context of the phrase and it was by the data of eduan at the Hell train not eduan himself.

For the item created by Gustang you are right but they didn't learned it in less than one month since AA can't still create an ice spear, he was just able to recover his spear with ice and rak is just able to revover his arms while androssi mastered her in 2 days, does that mean she is talented as FH? No because there is something called plot.

That was not a semi complete white since SIU said in a recent blog that hoaqin who absorbed the souls in the FOD is still weaker than this white and we know it's the clone who has the majority of the power since it was mentionned by evan that she has power higher than a ranker, and you said it yourself she has help of a guide and one of the only living ignition weapon in the tower agaisnt hoaqin who baam defeated a long time ago and she was going to lost the moment hoaqin said he will be serious.

Evan said that talented and experienced ice user can come back to that state themselves, AA did not do it since he just freezed his heart for a moment, that is the reason they put him in evan coffin item and need yeon un the ranker of wingtree to wake him.
Where was it said that he can use enna core with a A rank lighthouse ? I don't remember. But i know that Siu said AA is at the level of Androssi and sachi when he uses enna core.

Quant is dumb and being a ranker doesn't make one intelligent, i'am sure AA is more intelligent than Evankhell, also thoses rankers were fodders, the fact is we will never see tham again in the story.
Also about AA at full potential agaisnt yuri will get destroyed just like yu hansung agaisnt Evankhell in the flashback, in the tower when the gap in power is huge your intellect and little tricks will mean nothing.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
AA was never at YHS level in the HF, i'am sorry but that is some bias, he was even nerfed to make AA looks more intelligent, also there is a reason why he didn't fight.
Yeah everything is about potential and no one among baam friends has yuri potential.you talk about miseng ,that is normal for a character like her who is there since season 2 to oneshot 2 fodders brothers with no background, there is nothing impressive in what she did just because she looks like a child, also the story told us that just levi is a regular sponsored by Zahard, i don't know where you took that information about thoses brothers and even if, there is fodder in zahard army too.
They have been relying on sheer talent because they hadn't enough talent to learn shinsoo on their own, that is the talent not being able to learn your attribute because of some item created by Gustang.
Yeah they will fight rankers in your own story not the one SIU will write, because in the history of the tower just adori was able to beat a top ranker and princess of 10 families having physical ability surpassing that of a ranker, AA is just one of eduan countless children.
AA surpassed YHS after leaving the HF, he soloed a Boss at the highest level. Something that took Baam, AA, YHS and Sachi to achomplish. That alone is proof that he surpassed YHS.
We never saw Yuri when she was their age so you can't make that assumption. Everyone who we saw was in the HF grew to be high Ranker and known throuh out the tower. Each person showed their power levels and to say AA wasn't more powerful or at least as powerful, I don't know if we're watching the same webtoon. Also this story is to show how not only Baam but everyone around him will succeed and grow powerful.

You missed the point about Miseng. Within a week after learning her Shinsoo qualities she is capable of defeating Zahard Regulars. Zahard doesn't just make just anyone his followers. You have to be powerful, talented even if your no names. She defeated them effortlessly one punch each, that shows she can go up against even the strongest within her class if she went all out. That's potential from being the weakest top tier within D. That's what Baams friends all show.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
AA surpassed YHS after leaving the HF, he soloed a Boss at the highest level. Something that took Baam, AA, YHS and Sachi to achomplish. That alone is proof that he surpassed YHS.
We never saw Yuri when she was their age so you can't make that assumption. Everyone who we saw was in the HF grew to be high Ranker and known throuh out the tower. Each person showed their power levels and to say AA wasn't more powerful or at least as powerful, I don't know if we're watching the same webtoon. Also this story is to show how not only Baam but everyone around him will succeed and grow powerful.

You missed the point about Miseng. Within a week after learning her Shinsoo qualities she is capable of defeating Zahard Regulars. Zahard doesn't just make just anyone his followers. You have to be powerful, talented even if your no names. She defeated them effortlessly one punch each, that shows she can go up against even the strongest within her class if she went all out. That's potential from being the weakest top tier within D. That's what Baams friends all show.
I think it's you who don't see the same webtoon as us, good for you if you think AA surpasses YHS or if you think that boss was so strong, where was it stated? Anyway i'am busy so win this argument.
Hahaha strongest regulars of zahard, maybe you didnt read the previous chapter or was deceived by Line but there are some of thoses regulars associeted with 10 families and they are just disposable piece of shit that they use for the dirty work.
Anyway believe what you want, you can believe that miseng is higher tier regulars because she beat some no name fodders, if you think they have yuri potential and destined to be all HR, that proves me you don't read blogpost so like i said win this argument.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Official version of the chapter is out.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-325/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=406

Translation seemed a bit weird in spots to me. Going to have to reread it later to be sure though.

That aside continued to enjoy Miseng bullying those guys. Watching her to terrible things to Rachel is going to be so wonderful.

Evenkhell is OP. But it sounded like her opposition knew that. So I'm guessing they are waiting for their biggest high rankers to arrive still. Might not be much of thier army left by then though.

Also Baam and company and heading into the fray. Really curious what Yuri is going to do because I can't imagine she's going to have the restraint to wait quietly on the sidelines.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wowowow.

Evankhell be like

:gar

And I’m like
:popcorn

YHS and Evankhell be like

:beer

And I’m like

:wtf

Totally awesome chapter. Special appearance award goes to Ari family. Kudos to all that guessed they’re related to the Arie. I wish we would have seen one Regular before seeing Ranker powers of an Ari but still an amazing show.

Hands down fantastic story telling for YHS so far. Seriously I hated that guy in Part 1 but with all of this stuff in Part 2 I can forgive him 99% of the way there. SIU paints so much depth it’s like a 4D painting on a 2D surface.

Also I have to say that if Evankhell is letting out even some of the Ancient power here it feels like a Shounen with the flashback and the release of the special power (you knew once Choji popped that yellow pill he would soon use the red one!).... if Evankhell survives this I would be surprised. :biblethump

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
huh, elphation as a light bearer is weird. You'd think the army's second in command would have more of a combat oriented position. Lightbearer isn't usually a position that screams "OVERWHEMING POWER" after all. And it was the ari girl that took the fisherman position... I guess it also makes sense that power alone isn't what determines your position in the army.

Something else I had wondered for a while is how exactly lightbearers used their skills at the highest combat levels because lighthouses overall are not weapons that... scale very well in terms of power, for lack of a better word. For instance, urek made the point that it would take an opera to stop him for even a few seconds. but in this chapter we see how lightbearers deal with that, they simply have a crapton of lighthouses.

Gotta love seeing bam just being worried about miseng lol.

The ari girl is awesome. I CLAIM HER AS MY WAIFU! I am not clear on whether ari combat has anything special to it or she simply is strong. Wonder what she would be doing if kallavan was there.

Seeing evankhel fight now relevant people, one thing seems fairly clear. Evankhel does not have much in terms of finese. Evankhel fights by basically just releasing overwhelming power. Evankhel lost her sword but I don't think that this is such a big deal, she probably was not suited to use it anyways. Also... is evankhel using the orb to boost her ancient one transformation? That sounds kinda insane. And all of this for a partial transformation. Wonder what happens when she fully releases..

right now siu was somewhat effective at teasing us with YHS' past. His anger of course would precede him being a ranker. I really want to see what the empire did to him.

DAMN YOU BAM WHY ARE YOU TAKING ANDROSI TO DANGER?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Totally awesome chapter. Special appearance award goes to Ari family. Kudos to all that guessed they’re related to the Arie.
We knew they were related to the arie from the lore SIU has mentioned.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Official version of the chapter is out.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-325/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=406

Translation seemed a bit weird in spots to me. Going to have to reread it later to be sure though.

That aside continued to enjoy Miseng bullying those guys. Watching her to terrible things to Rachel is going to be so wonderful.

Evenkhell is OP. But it sounded like her opposition knew that. So I'm guessing they are waiting for their biggest high rankers to arrive still. Might not be much of thier army left by then though.

Also Baam and company and heading into the fray. Really curious what Yuri is going to do because I can't imagine she's going to have the restraint to wait quietly on the sidelines.
I forgot Yuri is there. I think the only way for her to get out of this is to pretend to ignite both 13 months and pretend she’s psycho.
huh, elphation as a light bearer is weird. You'd think the army's second in command would have more of a combat oriented position. Lightbearer isn't usually a position that screams "OVERWHEMING POWER" after all. And it was the ari girl that took the fisherman position... I guess it also makes sense that power alone isn't what determines your position in the army.

Something else I had wondered for a while is how exactly lightbearers used their skills at the highest combat levels because lighthouses overall are not weapons that... scale very well in terms of power, for lack of a better word. For instance, urek made the point that it would take an opera to stop him for even a few seconds. but in this chapter we see how lightbearers deal with that, they simply have a crapton of lighthouses.

Gotta love seeing bam just being worried about miseng lol.

The ari girl is awesome. I CLAIM HER AS MY WAIFU! I am not clear on whether ari combat has anything special to it or she simply is strong. Wonder what she would be doing if kallavan was there.

Seeing evankhel fight now relevant people, one thing seems fairly clear. Evankhel does not have much in terms of finese. Evankhel fights by basically just releasing overwhelming power. Evankhel lost her sword but I don't think that this is such a big deal, she probably was not suited to use it anyways. Also... is evankhel using the orb to boost her ancient one transformation? That sounds kinda insane. And all of this for a partial transformation. Wonder what happens when she fully releases..

right now siu was somewhat effective at teasing us with YHS' past. His anger of course would precede him being a ranker. I really want to see what the empire did to him.

DAMN YOU BAM WHY ARE YOU TAKING ANDROSI TO DANGER?

We knew they were related to the arie from the lore SIU has mentioned.
Hrm ok. I forget all that blog post stuff sometimes. Kinda sux that it’s not organized in one place. I’m more of a “has to be in the manga to be true” purist. And yet I love ToG so much. Sigh.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Evankhell finally got 'partially' serious. She is going to bring in the hell in this floor now. I guess lightbearers manipulate the battle field by creating spaces they can control by controlling information in that area or something. The blue giant nullified the elephant thing evankhell had by using gozillion lighthouses.
Comparing Evankhell and Urek would be a tad unfair. Urek is too powerful to be bothered by any highrankers other than the irregulars in the high ranker lists.
Can someone start a thread where all the blogposts are posted only?? With that thread in the run we can go back and check it much more easily

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Evankhell is pretty freaking awesome I hope she stays around for awhile. Have to agree about Elpathion being a light bearer that seemed very weird to me. I thought for sure he would be more of an attack oriented position. Seems like Miseng's reflection skill is going to play a big role in the upcoming fight against the division commander.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes great chapter. I really like YHS and Evankhell's bond. I don't see her dying so early after her introduction.

Miseng talked about deaths. Does it mean that Baam knows about Prince and Akraptor?

Did you abandon us Androssi fans for a girl who has been in this manhwa for about 5 chapters?:bnah

I like that we are seeing a powerful Light Bearer. Yes it's mainly known as a supporting role but that's not all they can do. A.A's Enna Core is pretty OP for example and one of the Irregulars is a Light Bearer.
Evankhell is pretty freaking awesome I hope she stays around for awhile. Have to agree about Elpathion being a light bearer that seemed very weird to me. I thought for sure he would be more of an attack oriented position. Seems like Miseng's reflection skill is going to play a big role in the upcoming fight against the division commander.
I don't think Miseng can reflect attacks that powerful.

glio

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
well... I think Ari Sharon is worthy of the official harem... :D

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Wow miseng, she have grown so much, I'm so proud :wtf but also sad at the same time cuz her growth was because the sacrifice of her teammate and her blaming herself for being weak at the time :scry I miss the happy times...

Man evanhell is such a boss :kamina the fear that her fire will be gone if she under jahard and not fearing death, I respect that, same with YHS great flashback bonding between the two of them :zomg

Ari seems interesting I guess, her design is interesting too bad she's in jahard side.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow miseng, she have grown so much, I'm so proud :wtf but also sad at the same time cuz her growth was because the sacrifice of her teammate and her blaming herself for being weak at the time :scry I miss the happy times...

Man evanhell is such a boss :kamina the fear that her fire will be gone if she under jahard and not fearing death, I respect that, same with YHS great flashback bonding between the two of them :zomg

Ari seems interesting I guess, her design is interesting too bad she's in jahard side.
Considering that the Ari don’t like conflict/wars the odds of any of them being anti Zahard is low. Still I have this theory that Bam will “turn” at least one rep from each family to join him.

For the light bearer - keep in mind that it would make sense for Zahard to have generals of varying positions. If a major fight breaks out (like there is now) you can make a full team. If you have all fisherman or fisherman and wave controllers, the resulting team will be strong but unbalanced.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Considering that the Ari don’t like conflict/wars the odds of any of them being anti Zahard is low. Still I have this theory that Bam will “turn” at least one rep from each family to join him.

For the light bearer - keep in mind that it would make sense for Zahard to have generals of varying positions. If a major fight breaks out (like there is now) you can make a full team. If you have all fisherman or fisherman and wave controllers, the resulting team will be strong but unbalanced.
What I find weird here is that the ari are apparently anti war but at the same time close to the arie. They are related of course but on the other hand the arie seem fairly pro war. We saw how hon was and how he guided white towards madness and murder. It seems like a weird alliance.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
What I find weird here is that the ari are apparently anti war but at the same time close to the arie. They are related of course but on the other hand the arie seem fairly pro war. We saw how hon was and how he guided white towards madness and murder. It seems like a weird alliance.
maybe it is just because of that - that the arie family was for some of it's members too violent, so they created an opposition.

Miseng talked about deaths. Does it mean that Baam knows about Prince and Akraptor?
I don't think that this is the reason for his reaction but the words she said. They are the same Bam uses himself all the time. Maybe it reminded him that he still got a long way to go.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t think it’s an alliance, rather it’s more like fourth cousins who are Democrat and Republican.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes great chapter. I really like YHS and Evankhell's bond. I don't see her dying so early after her introduction.

Did you abandon us Androssi fans for a girl who has been in this manhwa for about 5 chapters?:bnah

I like that we are seeing a powerful Light Bearer. Yes it's mainly known as a supporting role but that's not all they can do. A.A's Enna Core is pretty OP for example and one of the Irregulars is a Light Bearer.

I don't think Miseng can reflect attacks that powerful.
I don't think she can either but she might be able to reflect just enough to save Baam or Androssi from a death blow from a ranker.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think she can either but she might be able to reflect just enough to save Baam or Androssi from a death blow from a ranker.
If she tries to nonchalantly protect Bam, the other rankers will take notice. Yuri does have the advantage of being known for her lack of subtlety, but she just expressed some concern for not punishing the Regulars and was just told she’s under suspicion.

Not to mention that Cheonhee already suspects Yuri for her recent actions. Other than acting crazy the only way I can see Yuri getting out of this is if she stays out of it. And yet she already said “let me help!”

One thing I’m not sure about - the battlefield locations. Evankhell and others must be making a huge mess. So they have to be far away from Cheonhee right?