Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions

**Silver**

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
You know shit is going down when Jinsung takes up a cig..meanwhile..Kallavan showing his cute little boy face...

Nooowaaaaayyy Jinsung loses this one.
i can already see what is happening why is always my favorite characters with the shitty treatment Kallavan most likely murk stomps Jinsung into different dimension...

but hey something positive atleast now Baam can avenge his teacher in the future arc.... hmm something similiar has already happened somewhere:yodawg:yodawg

Last edited:

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Btw who noticed YHS attribute, it looks like water, also the techniques baam copied from him were water based, i think that it's clear with this chapter that chunhee >yuri >YHS>Dorian.
It looks like kallavan was scouted by FUG according to jinsung but he finally choose Zahard empire, i think SIU is doing a great job by separating jinsung and kallavan to the last station because it's already a mess here with all thoses battles.
It is the technique he defeated with Beta during the Workshop Battle arc

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Can we consider Jinsung a bug then? He was once a regular too (a long time ago).
Gustang Probably thinks Adori and Baek are bugs so Jinsung doesnt really matter to him.
Bam is more relatable to others but the 10 great leaders have gone too aloof.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Looks like baam orb looked more like Evankhell one in this chapter, apparently orb is very rare especially when made with shinsoo, i still wonder if Evankhell orb is made with shinsoo or if it's a physical one.
Speaking of Evankhell it doesnt look like she is serious, the lady is just playing with bugs, also what a cruelty, melting people with sun like fire, it must be painful as hell, now Evankhell hell makes perfectly sense.

Yeah the way Gustang thinks about native of the tower, it's the same way some HR looks people below them as bugs, even if not at gustang elitist level.

Lone__wave

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Chunhee and stua guy already impressed with just one orb, let's think about it when bam bring out all in i can't wait to see their faces.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Bam isnt even serious, the Horns arent out yet and he isnt in his devil wing form. Also this orb doesnt seem to have the shinworyu inside. I remember when Bam was fighting with a normal orb with shinworyu with zahard and when he brought out the horn. The change in power was drastic. He can probably fight of A rank in his serious state and most likely with a ranker when he stabs himself with thorn again. The God of Guardian was quite impressed with his powers when he practiced with him with the second thorn. Would love to see what that power is.Lets hope he wont try to stab himself with 2 thorns this time that might be over kill for his body or mind or sth.

Oh and Rak recognized the flame. It seems native ones powers are fundamentally different from the others and quite recognizable. Just like shinworyu is different from normal shinso control.

Lone__wave

Reaction score
Country
India
Looks like baam orb looked more like Evankhell one in this chapter, apparently orb is very rare especially when made with shinsoo, i still wonder if Evankhell orb is made with shinsoo or if it's a physical one.
Speaking of Evankhell it doesnt look like she is serious, the lady is just playing with bugs, also what a cruelty, melting people with sun like fire, it must be painful as hell, now Evankhell hell makes perfectly sense.

Yeah the way Gustang thinks about native of the tower, it's the same way some HR looks people below them as bugs, even if not at gustang elitist level.
But you know gustang is a genius, so when he say something atleast it won't be some nonsense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bam isnt even serious, the Horns arent out yet and he isnt in his devil wing form. Also this orb doesnt seem to have the shinworyu inside. I remember when Bam was fighting with a normal orb with shinworyu with zahard and when he brought out the horn. The change in power was drastic. He can probably fight of A rank in his serious state and most likely with a ranker when he stabs himself with thorn again. The God of Guardian was quite impressed with his powers when he practiced with him with the second thorn. Would love to see what that power is.Lets hope he wont try to stab himself with 2 thorns this time that might be over kill for his body or mind or sth.
He beated those c ranks like they are nothing I'm pretty sure he can beat rankers now.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I would think these guys being impressed has to be contextualized. As we have seen, learning a shinsoo quality in itself is not difficult. It can be done within days unless you are a jackass, intentionally or otherwise. Whats impressive about bam having an orb would be IMO:

1.- An orb being a relatively rare shinsoo attribute.

2.- A d class regular having found his shinsoo attribute. This is perhaps what should stand out the most. Clickers don't seem to be widely available in the tower. Meaning that most people prance around the tower just trying random things every few days at the most and seeing if they can conjure it. 10 family members, and those who specifically inherit their qualities at that, have an advantage since their family abilities provide a pretty good reference. But a less lucky regular might not be so lucky. I mean, who among us would think that rak stood a 0.1% chance of finding his attribute on his own? Heck, its even possible that rankers go around using what would basically be a secondary attribute rather than the one that would be their primary one.And all because clickers aren't widely available. Presumably to keep new powers from emerging.

Mezdeck

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder if the golden fan is Cheonhee's shinsoo control style, or just a physical weapon

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
What do you guys think of Kallavans appearance?

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
But you know gustang is a genius, so when he say something atleast it won't be some nonsense.

I think Gustang is just pissed that two "bugs" are above him in the ranking system. Since they are inferior in any (!!!) possible way, how could they be ahead of him!? Not Gustang nor Blossom have the title of the most gifted wave controller in the towers history (if Siu doesn't change it) but the bug Baek. Must be a hard pill to swallow for someone with an ego that big.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think Gustang is just pissed that two "bugs" are above him in the ranking system. Since they are inferior in any (!!!) possible way, how could they be ahead of him!? Not Gustang nor Blossom have the title of the most gifted wave controller in the towers history (if Siu doesn't change it) but the bug Baek. Must be a hard pill to swallow for someone with an ego that big.
I dont really think he cares. Rank system means next to nothing to them unless they are displaced by people they recognize like Eudan is a bit pissed at Urek for displacing him from top 5.
For Gustang especially he was mocking Urek for creating the wing tree saying that its just a play and a pass time (he views it as such)
Gustang is probably only worried about Zahard now.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I dont really think he cares. Rank system means next to nothing to them unless they are displaced by people they recognize like Eudan is a bit pissed at Urek for displacing him from top 5.
For Gustang especially he was mocking Urek for creating the wing tree saying that its just a play and a pass time (he views it as such)
Gustang is probably only worried about Zahard now.
it means at least that he is wrong - since some bugs can be compared to him after all. Since they are ranked before him it means that there are some areas (or just one) where they are better than him.
This talk reminds me of aristocrats talking about their "blue blood" and being chosen by "the heavens". There are actually quite a few examples for Gustangs behaviour throughout history...doesn't make it true no matter how often it is repeated or how hard you believe in it though. Just my opinion.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess Jinsung recruiting Kallaban once as a fug member means he is stronger than him. By the way Zahard army seems perfectly prepared in this war while Baams team doesnt have any tactics. They just go wathever they to showcase their talent. They need to have a plan atleast to escape this war since Hwaryun failed. How can they escape really unless someone other than Jinsung or Evankhell step up in this battle.
Ahhhh if only Khun was not incapacitated!

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
They don't need to escape. They're going to win. Jinsung might die, but he'll take Kallavan with him if he does and Evankhell can murderstomp the rest.

I'm just hoping Baam gets a few good kicks in on someone worth the effort (not Regulars) before it's over.

Last edited:

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Evankhell's orb is so powerful that the fire surounding it is already burning high Rankers. Baam's orb next to hers looks like a marbel. The scary part is she could probably create more orbs with the same extact power. Baam's new to this and he could already make 3. People keep asking for Uerik but she's way more than enough to handle everything, she doesn't loom like she's even breaking a sweat.

Gustang could be right. Ranking doesn't mean he or she is stronger than everyone. Evan is a higher Rank than Yuri. Gustang being a irregular means he could do things Adori can't. Natives within the tower will always be limited to the tower while the FH aren't and don't have to use regular shinsoo the can use shinwonryu instead which we know is several times bigger than regular shinsoo. Gusatang who knows everything there is to know about the subject could definitly destroy Adori. Especially if he's around even 60% of Urek's power. He's the 2nd most powerful wave and the most knowlagable man within the tower.

Lone__wave

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think gustang care about the ranking or whatever and blossom is the greatest wave controller in the tower's history baek may be ranked high and gifted but he can never beat any of those irregulars, he ranked that great because he is the captain of wol ha ik song.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
blossom is the greatest wave controller in the tower's history
not according to the wiki - and you miss my point - there have to be reasons for them being ranked higher. In other words, the bugs are in some regards "better" than Gustang. Like hwa ryun being better than Yuri in some regards (seeing part of the future and stuff like that).

JamJar12

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think gustang care about the ranking or whatever and blossom is the greatest wave controller in the tower's history baek may be ranked high and gifted but he can never beat any of those irregulars, he ranked that great because he is the captain of wol ha ik song.
Gustang is jealous of Blossom due to her being better then him as a wave controller. He might be jealous of Baek Ryun due to his own arrogance.

I'm fairly certain SIU is anti the elitism that is displayed in the tower which the FH and irregulars display. The main characters whole shtick is that he wants to be equal with his friends rather then above them the way Zahard and his gang have put themselves. Never has this system of power has been framed in a good light within the Manhwa. Even the whole prophecy trope for Baam is not shown in a good light by the story. I find it strange that so many fans take the opposite idea from this story then what SIU is trying to portray and seem to actively cheer for the idea of "Only irregulars are worth anything in this story".