Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 412 Discussion / 413 Predictions | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 412 Discussion / 413 Predictions

darkraoul

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't know if Baam's flare wave explosion comparison is actually a good argument for your point. Baam was taught by Ha Jinsung, a close range fighter, so Baam himself has a similair fighting style, evidenced by his fight with Reflejo, Kaizer, Hoaqin and Data Zahard to a certain extent. Thus making it his specialty, but as you say, his strongest attack is not really in hand to hand combat. That means that just because hand to hand is Yuri's specialty, it doesn't mean her strongest attack also involves hand to hand combat.

But think for yourself about what I have said. Karaka just survived Kranos, one of the most powerful needles in the Tower. Why would Yuri even dare to underestimate Karaka any further and hold back when she is also seriously trying to kill him. That just isn't logical. Maybe it isn't her ultimate ultimate ultimate technique, but I'm pretty damn sure it's close to her strongest.
Karaka died twice with yuri. His immortality saved him agaist kranos and rose flower and yes your speciality is your strongest attack. Arie is sword. Eduan spear. Yurin is martial art. You can have way more tension when you use your speciality. It was all said in hidden floor

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm wondering why S.I.U showed us the internalizing shinsu Dark hole but never brought it back out again. Maybe that may save Baam... Just throwing it out. Baam saw it done so maybe be may use it.

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
We know that after the lighting pill Ran can't even move.
We also know that baam has the torn stabbing thing on his back pocket, but he also gets spent after doing that.
So maybe at this point he isn't ready for this kind stuff? In the sense that his body wouldn't be able to handle the things at the same time and that the output/stamina from an internal shinsoo pill is worse than overusing the torn... my 2 cents

gold349

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the previous blog post SIU made the point that the 13 months aren't specially powerful though:

The 13 months are contextually powerful, they are important because they have some BS spell on them and they are pieces of the key to the next floor. But their overall power and destructive capacity has nothing to do with that. I doubt we will be learning anything new about bam's body. He won't be punching enemies into submission any time soon.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn't that from the blog post of this week's chapter? The blog post makes the point that the 13 months aren't specially powerful but rather are more special than powerful (even if they are powerful).

For now there ignition still attracts attention...enough to amaze even rankers though they know of them they still try jump Baam. The 13 months are special, power wise enough to stop high rankers attacks, I think they is powerful but sui may not just want to make them all powerful, he will want other powerful needles in certain peoples hands like say Arie or even zahard etc..at this moment BM is power in Baams hand to absorb it and use its power to extend his own like he is.

Last edited:

Aegrus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Karaka died twice with yuri. His immortality saved him agaist kranos and rose flower and yes your speciality is your strongest attack. Arie is sword. Eduan spear. Yurin is martial art. You can have way more tension when you use your speciality. It was all said in hidden floor
But Yuri doesn't know that Karaka should have died, she only saw him survive Kranos, so she probably used an even stronger attack. Whether or not Specialty and Shinsoo Quality are two different things can be left up for debate. But either way a person can have more than one Quality. Rose Shower can be another Quality of Yuri that strengthens her attacks. Again, why would she use a weaker attack than Kranos if Karaka, to Yuri, managed to survive Kranos but she still wanted to kill him. If you can't blow something up with 10 sticks of TNT, why would you then try to use only 5 sticks to do the job. It just doesn't make sense.

projectX

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I think we will see why Rachel called Baam ''monster'.My prediction is Arlene for her revenge turn Baam like a sacrafice for possesed body from a cursed axis so she will be sure this ''monster'will destroy Zahard.Kallavan will be its first victim.

darkraoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
But Yuri doesn't know that Karaka should have died, she only saw him survive Kranos, so she probably used an even stronger attack. Whether or not Specialty and Shinsoo Quality are two different things can be left up for debate. But either way a person can have more than one Quality. Rose Shower can be another Quality of Yuri that strengthens her attacks. Again, why would she use a weaker attack than Kranos if Karaka, to Yuri, managed to survive Kranos but she still wanted to kill him. If you can't blow something up with 10 sticks of TNT, why would you then try to use only 5 sticks to do the job. It just doesn't make sense.
yes you can have more than one quality but it will always remain the same. Eduan had ice spear and jeonsula spear buts its always spears same for the Ha family and their martial arts. nothing will be more powerfull than close range attack for the Ha family. anyway im done arguing tired of all your nonsenses. will all your "could" and if are just theory whiles siu gave fact that i will believe he said her speciality is physical damage.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think there is anything that says eduan can only get spears out of shinsoo qualities. Its a possibility though the series in no form confirms it.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
Eduan claimed to have 3 qualities at the time of the data floor. Lighning sear, ice spear and something else thats probably a spear but he said he could've developed more while climbing. Yuri looks to have 2, the green bubbles that seem to burn and the rose petals. It looks to be just Rare to have one quality, Yuri is the only person we've seen outside of Eduan to have more than one.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Eduan claimed to have 3 qualities at the time of the data floor. Lighning sear, ice spear and something else thats probably a spear but he said he could've developed more while climbing. Yuri looks to have 2, the green bubbles that seem to burn and the rose petals. It looks to be just Rare to have one quality, Yuri is the only person we've seen outside of Eduan to have more than one.
Yuri has a Variety of Bubbles, she used one kind to save all on Dallar show, a Blue smaller one to protect the regulars, and the Green one to melt Karaka. They seem to me like dew drops that form on flower leafs, which kind of relates to her rose form. Even If Just on theme.

Ozman

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
All train arc has been the conspiarcy of the prenses maschenny for i don t know the reason why....

Aegrus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
yes you can have more than one quality but it will always remain the same. Eduan had ice spear and jeonsula spear buts its always spears same for the Ha family and their martial arts. nothing will be more powerfull than close range attack for the Ha family. anyway im done arguing tired of all your nonsenses. will all your "could" and if are just theory whiles siu gave fact that i will believe he said her speciality is physical damage.
This is like arguing with a wall. They use physical attacks, but besides that you don't use any logic or anything close to it. I gave you the comparison in the form of TNT sticks, then explain to me why that comparison is wrong, because looking at it like this, you just can't accept that Yuri is weaker than Jinsung.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri definitely is weaker than Jinsung. Maschenny couldn't even harm Jinsung even when she tried. I'd put Maschenny in the same strength as Yuri

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yuri definitely is weaker than Jinsung. Maschenny couldn't even harm Jinsung even when she tried. I'd put Maschenny in the same strength as Yuri
Jinsung didn't succeed at harming mascheny either though. He shinsoo boost jumped at her and hit her squarely in the jaw. And mascheny is ranked within the top 100 as well. I don't think in this case what we know (rank and the battles we have seen) really tell us much regarding where these people stand in regards to one another. I doubt any would have an easy fight against the others in general. That said, it is possible that yuri is simply a bad matchup for jinsung... Jinsung is a ha meaning that he has the body of a 10 family member and likely shinsoo boost qualities. Yuri is also a ha and likely has shinsoo boost qualities but on top of that she has a princess' physical strength. Meaning that in terms of sheer physical strength yuri likely vastly outclasses jinsung. And it's jinsung that has to compensate for yuri having an obscenely strong body solely with his reinforcement. At the very least if jinsung fights mascheny she doesn't have to deal with ha level's of reinforcement, just mascheny's lightning pill at worst, and with mascheny's lightning spears.

**Silver**

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Jinsung didn't succeed at harming mascheny either though. He shinsoo boost jumped at her and hit her squarely in the jaw. And mascheny is ranked within the top 100 as well. I don't think in this case what we know (rank and the battles we have seen) really tell us much regarding where these people stand in regards to one another. I doubt any would have an easy fight against the others in general. That said, it is possible that yuri is simply a bad matchup for jinsung... Jinsung is a ha meaning that he has the body of a 10 family member and likely shinsoo boost qualities. Yuri is also a ha and likely has shinsoo boost qualities but on top of that she has a princess' physical strength. Meaning that in terms of sheer physical strength yuri likely vastly outclasses jinsung. And it's jinsung that has to compensate for yuri having an obscenely strong body solely with his reinforcement. At the very least if jinsung fights mascheny she doesn't have to deal with ha level's of reinforcement, just mascheny's lightning pill at worst, and with mascheny's lightning spears.
are you really suggesting that Yuri has stronger body than Kallavan or is physically stronger than him??? Jinsung can go toe to toe with kallavan and blasted freaking big hole and almost killed kallavan in the process

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
are you really suggesting that Yuri has stronger body than Kallavan or is physically stronger than him??? Jinsung can go toe to toe with kallavan and blasted freaking big hole and almost killed kallavan in the process
We don't know how kallavan's body compares to that of your average princess, let alone yuri. Princesses on account of their bodies have been referred to as the tower's ultimate existence. Their bodies have been said to be thousand's of times stronger than that of normal people. It's not impossible that kallavan's has superior physical strength to a princess but it'd definitely be extraordinary if that was the case. Sure its surprising to physical overpower jinsung, he is just 10 families, but a princess like yuri or mascheny would be 10 families + zahard body. Kallavan having the sheer physical might of a princess would be astonishing. Of course, this is purely physical strength, a completely independent thing from reinforcement or other shinsoo based techniques.

mazino 77

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
If bam manages something here it would truly be unprecedented. The closest thing to this would be adori vs a high ranker before she became a ranker herself. But this feat would be immensely superior on account of bam's youth and kallavan's position (he isn't an ordinary high ranker at all). I still think SIU is planning some shenaningans though, I don't buy kallavan being so weakened that bam can handle him.
adori didn t fight a high-level ranker most likely an advanced ranker (like Phonsekal Drak) the only known being to fight a high ranker while still climbing is urek mazino ,if bam truly defeated kallavan (which is impossible unless he ignited the two thorns or some other variables) then the history of the tower will change just like Hwaryun said.
well honestly speaking the tower will know of bam s existence either way an irregular entering the tower is the biggest news maybe this is the true begining of the story

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
adori didn t fight a high-level ranker most likely an advanced ranker (like Phonsekal Drak) the only known being to fight a high ranker while still climbing is urek mazino ,if bam truly defeated kallavan (which is impossible unless he ignited the two thorns or some other variables) then the history of the tower will change just like Hwaryun said.
well honestly speaking the tower will know of bam s existence either way an irregular entering the tower is the biggest news maybe this is the true begining of the story
Huh? The lore we have says adori defeated a high rankers before she was a ranker. There is no mention of advanced rankers. This is from the wiki (though old stuff):
Even before she became a Ranker, she quite easily defeated a high-level Ranker.[1] The records even show that before the Enne Zahard incident, Garam and Adori fought once; it hadn't been 100 years since Adori had become a Ranker, yet she was able to overwhelm Garam.[1] Since then, in the few battles she’s had against Rankers, she defeated all of them with overwhelming combat prowess.[1]

Mizaistorm

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Was religion mentioned before in the story?everyone seem to have accepted that their is a god who made the tower but we have never seen anyone praying fasting or celebrating any holday.people seem to be worshiping other people like ari hon.i am saying this because i'm wondering how everyone believe their world was created do they believe such structure just came to be and how will their world end or just because you can live for thousand of years everyone is unconcerned about death or afterlife.

gold349

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Change to the tower and to the hierachy is a given,, many are working in the background to that end. Baams arrival was expected, Arlene maybe communicated her intent to others before leaving why we have helpers for Baam...the recognition and aid they want him to change the tower.

FUG is supposed to be a religous outfit, as to what they worship not revealed yet....they is all fanatics or followers of certain individuals they call them their god. Baam is 'god' to some FUG followers and some want him dead thats how it is in this tower.

Jahad maybe wants to be an axis rather than a human king, he wants his 'will' to be followed. His followers, his worshippers....his last order seemed to have come to a temple. There are 'rulers' for each floor, its their world/country/kingdom to govern/rule over but jahad has autonomy to do his 'will' through his proxy's...khun elliot is the ruler of the last train station floor and though there was major incident being caused by orders of king jahad he didn't want to interfere....this could be how it is on all floors , i suppose if you dont follow then your in evenkhell's and YHS shoes.