Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 445 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 445 Spoilers & Discussion

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think it works like that. He fought quite well not just against Frog, but the Ari girl as well, for a long period. He destroyed all the Zahard Rankers that got in his way without much effort whatsoever.
He only seems to have problems if he uses power on "Kallavan's level".
So his strength seems to be clearly in the HR league, maybe even within the top 500 strengthwise, but once he uses too much power (Kallavan level), he is out of fuel.
So i think it's safe to say that he would have beaten those Rankers on any day, with his eyes closed, standing on one foot and his right hand tied behind his back.
Probably. But it just remains to be seen what level his stability falls apart at. Maybe it's any level. Though it would make more sense to be able to sustain lower ranker-level powers for prolonged time. We just have a small sampling to it's hard to say if it's a hard stop of reliable at low 'just ranker' levels to unreliable at some dubious HR level.

It could be sliding-scale. Though this is probably just reading too much into it as usual.

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Probably. But it just remains to be seen what level his stability falls apart at. Maybe it's any level. Though it would make more sense to be able to sustain lower ranker-level powers for prolonged time. We just have a small sampling to it's hard to say if it's a hard stop of reliable at low 'just ranker' levels to unreliable at some dubious HR level.

It could be sliding-scale. Though this is probably just reading too much into it as usual.
Although not a 100 percent confirmed, it is heavily implied. Just look at the warning of his last clone and when she gave the warning. Something like "don't do it, you will be out of power", right before he destroyed the frog of Frog and i think when he tried to anhiliate Ari & the rest too (when the Freezer guy saved them).

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did he say the same thing? 🤔
I'll leave it to him because it's kind of his baby, but he has a theory about the two. I think he should either make a thread on it or just change his name already...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't know if it's because I miss Androssi but the Red Witch really reminds me of her. Even her attribute(?) reminds me of her.
Ah, there are definitely visual similarities between the technique the red witch is using and androsi's. Though when it comes to attributes and shinsoo techniques I am a bit of the idea that we should stress function over appearance. And in that sense the guide's technique is 100% different from androsi's shinsoo quality. I am also unclear on whether this is a shinsoo technique or a shinsoo quality/shape.

If its a shinsoo quality/shape... wouldn't the implication be that this is also based on a real object that exists in the tower? And... if I am not mistaken... isn't this flow bending fish doing some sort of reverse flow control? It doesn't seem as extreme as reverse flow control considering that skill normally straight up paralyses targets momentarily but changing the flow of shinsoo to screw over other people's flow control at least sound like reserve flow. On the other hand, the skill could be used to boost an ally's shinsoo, much like how traditional wave controllers, which we haven't seen in action yet, are described....

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Androssi's Attribute has not been explained IIRC. Hoaqin only said that he was unable to predict her attacks or something I believe. Even assumming that there is a link between them I don't think SIU would give them the same power. Plus Androssi discovered hers recently and is a Regular.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Androssi's Attribute has not been explained IIRC. Hoaqin only said that he was unable to predict her attacks or something I believe. Even assumming that there is a link between them I don't think SIU would give them the same power. Plus Androssi discovered hers recently and is a Regular.
Being unpredictable means sort of similar to Arie Swordmanship in a sense and the opposite of a Guide in another. There might be a connection indeed.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That's a weird take. What's the point of there being a connection if the function isn't similar? I suppose that if there is a connection it could be merely in the shape but that seems like a more superficial connection than if the connection was the ability. Of course, androsi's ability seems OP enough as it is...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That's a weird take. What's the point of there being a connection if the function isn't similar? I suppose that if there is a connection it could be merely in the shape but that seems like a more superficial connection than if the connection was the ability. Of course, androsi's ability seems OP enough as it is...
They could be similar, but not identical. That's what I meant.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It could open up a window to justify Androssi also being OP. I mean she already is OP, but OP like Rak and Aguero ought to be eventually.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
They could be similar, but not identical. That's what I meant.
So... that would mean that either the guide's needles also have a sort of puncturing function to combine with their shinsoo disruption OR that androsi's needles have a shinsoo disruption function. Given the available evidence it is obviously impossible to rule out any alternative but I do find this to be a strange possibility. It's extremely likely that both shinsoo qualities (assuming the guide's thing is a shinsoo quality) are based on the same object to begin with but their purposes at least seem different.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It could open up a window to justify Androssi also being OP. I mean she already is OP, but OP like Rak and Aguero ought to be eventually.
I am not inclined to thinking the series needed to justify this in general because as you say, she is already OP. And until the hidden floor she was basically the only one among bam's friends that legitimately seemed to have high ranker potential. Androsi ultimately has a lot going for her. To begin with she was exceptionally talented, on top of that she has been boosted by zahard's blood and has what appears to be a very unique and powerful shinsoo quality. Speck wise only rak is comparable or higher among bam's friends... We have seen what khel and evankhel can do when they summon their ancients... But rak in turn is one of those creatures. And aguero has shown some ridiculous talent in general recently and on top of that he has acquired the yeon flame. Potentially he even has both types of flames at that. I'd argue that even anak and ran fall short in this regard compared to androsi, khun and rak... Though anak is the one most likely to catch up once her shinsoo qualities become a thing. She has a strong body but even more remarkable than that is her shinsoo control, being able to control 4 bangs at the workshop battle...

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I have a hard time justifying the use of the term OP in relation to any of the Regulars when Baam exists. Not really fair to them, but it is what it is.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I have a hard time justifying the use of the term OP in relation to any of the Regulars when Baam exists. Not really fair to them, but it is what it is.
Imo, If any of them can fight a ranker and survive in the upcoming events, they should be expected to be High Rankers at last Floor. I remember on early chapters It was Said that items on higher floors are usually better, and skills used in higher Shinsoo densities were also more elaborate.

As they go higher, the skills they acquire Will be better, and the items Far rarer and more useful than whatever they got previously, even for Bam: he still has other more Powerful Thorn pieces to get. This means that growth on the Tower is exponential. If they are this powerful now, they Will be outworldly powerful later.

Specially since whatever you got Will influence the access you are gonna have to better stuff as you go further. I.e.: only the strongest could enter the Hell Train, get to HF, reach Hidden HF and meet Edwan to Train. Only Very special regulars can enter the Cage and not get killed, and only those who enter the Cage have a chance to find the Ancient Spear, or get a mimesis-like Power for themselves. There Will be stuff like this in the future, but with even better items. And they Will only achieve those because they already got overpowered skills and items for their "level" previously.