Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 455 Spoilers & Discussion [Fast Pass]

cash2088

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Iv not enjoyed reading you two trying to get last word on each other the past few days lol. I’m hoping it doesn’t happen again next week :D I like to come here to chill and not have to skip pages. No offense and no response needed.
I’m enjoying the story atm. I like that’s it’s slowed down now there is multiple things happening at once. Allows me to digest it all. Id like bam to lose a fight. That would be nice for me.
Lol no offense but there’s an ignore button, we squashed it either way. But if you felt a certain way that ignore works wonders.

Baam won’t lose, the fight probably won’t be concluded but this is to showcase why Baam is so dangerous. Not only to Kallavan but to anybody in the tower (potential).

The fight needs to start, nobody really cared about the doggo cage.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
yeah but duking it off like that is just weird in a forum like this over a manga no less. and its hard to ignore when things goes on and on like this for what.. 1 whole at a stretch?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
yeah but duking it off like that is just weird in a forum like this over a manga no less. and its hard to ignore when things goes on and on like this for what.. 1 whole at a stretch?
Ok, Sorry!

Can we not bring it up anymore?

*Canne’s sister mind wipes TOG thread posters*

Last edited:

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
About the thorn I know what siu said all about it, but I honestly don't think the thorns will work for anyone else, even if bam never got the bowl or demon from fug, the thorn would work regardless cause it belongs to him, the thorn can change it size, matter, weight etc, it can do whatever bam wants, like most special items in stories like these.

Bam soul is what really activate them and the thorns will go berserker even if sealed, if bam is in real danger what connect them is the god outside power, if the thorns had a lock code then bam soul should be the only password in the tower other than enryu, not anyone can use it even someone as smart as gustang, because the thorn fragment simply don't have to acknowledge them, so they assume it dead inside.

like rak spear for example you can talk it or throw it, if your not ancient one it's just a big stick in the corner.

Last edited:

DDragneel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
About the thorn I know what siu said all about it, but I honestly don't think the thorns will work for anyone else, even if bam never got the bowl or demon from fug, the thorn would work regardless cause it belongs to him, the thorn can change it size, matter, weight etc, it can do whatever bam wants, like most special items in stories like these.

Bam soul is what really activate them and the thorns will go berserker even if sealed, if bam is in real danger what connect them is the god outside power, if the thorns had a lock code then bam soul should be the only password in the tower other than enryu, not anyone can use it even someone as smart as gustang, because the thorn fragment simply don't have to acknowledge them, so they assume it dead inside.

like rak spear for example you can talk it or throw it, if your not ancient one it's just a big stick in the corner.
Guys , where is the translated chapter ?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Guys , where is the translated chapter ?
Got lost in translation??? Hyuck hyuck hyuck!!

Huh😂
204 comments, and here I was, thinking this chapter was going to be the least in discussions...
To be fair, a good portion wasn’t exactly pertaining SOLELY to the chapter lol.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Let's also remember, Enryu is still in the Tower. I can't imagine him quietly standing by and letting anyone else but Bam have the Thorn that he came into the Tower to deliver. Especially since he went through fighting with and destroying the FOD administrator, in response to Arlene's mournful appeal to his boss "the God outside the Tower"

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Let's also remember, Enryu is still in the Tower. I can't imagine him quietly standing by and letting anyone else but Bam have the Thorn that he came into the Tower to deliver. Especially since he went through fighting with and destroying the FOD administrator, in response to Arlene's mournful appeal to his boss "the God outside the Tower"
Unless, just like Yeon Woon, he crystalized his Power into an item and became powerless afterwards.

TheLastMartian

Reaction score
Country
Canada
There is no evidence or reason to think he is still in the tower.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Unless, just like Yeon Woon, he crystalized his Power into an item and became powerless afterwards.
Good point and would lend credence to the fact that the Thorn is a big boy toy!!! Essentially the power of an irregular to be devoured by Baam (good hypothesis!)

There is no evidence or reason to think he is still in the tower.
SIU has mentioned he is somewhere in the tower still and may be introduced later (this was some time ago) and Headon is still actively searching for him

Edit- http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/4664-rankers-1-15-blog-post-translations-collected/

Under #2 Enryu...

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well I can't say 100%, but I do doubt this. It is possible that Enryu's mission was to loan his own power to Bam, however if that power gets usurped by the wrong person, Enryu would likely do something about that, since his entiire mission would be wasted. Truth to tell, we'll just have to wait and let the story play out.

Personally, I would hate to waste years of my Manga life waiting for Bam to fullfill his destiny, only to have victory snatched away so lamely. It would make me regret ever reading TOG or even ever finding out about SIU.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Well I can't say 100%, but I do doubt this. It is possible that Enryu's mission was to loan his own power to Bam, however if that power gets usurped by the wrong person, Enryu would likely do something about that, since his entiire mission would be wasted. Truth to tell, we'll just have to wait and let the story play out.

Personally, I would hate to waste years of my Manga life waiting for Bam to fullfill his destiny, only to have victory snatched away so lamely. It would make me regret ever reading TOG or even ever finding out about SIU.
Coincidentally I look at it sort of like the sweet fish, I doubt anybody could use the thorn but if they did, could they control it? Would it eventually destroy them only to be absorbed by Baam anyway?

I don’t think it will be the same mechanism thorn vs sweetish, just having some fun speculating. Although improbable (due to not seeing any kind of consciousness from the thorn frags) it would change the discourse of the progression of the thorn if it were the case.

TheLastMartian

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Good point and would lend credence to the fact that the Thorn is a big boy toy!!! Essentially the power of an irregular to be devoured by Baam (good hypothesis!)

SIU has mentioned he is somewhere in the tower still and may be introduced later (this was some time ago) and Headon is still actively searching for him

Edit- http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/4664-rankers-1-15-blog-post-translations-collected/

Under #2 Enryu...
Enryu's identity is as mysterious as Phantaminum. His strangest record is that 'he had murdered a Guardian'. By killing a Guardian of the Tower, who were thought to be immortal, he let the people know that the Guardians were not absolute beings. That's how Enryu became the No. 1 Ranker with the nickname of 'Guardian Murderer'. He maintained his rank for a long time but lost it to Phantaminum.

The funny thing is that Enryu and Phantaminum never had a battle. They have never even met, and there are a lot of opinions on who would win if they actually fought each other.

His Sobriquet, Red Tower was added because Shinsoo of the Tower turned red whenever he appeared, but the reason for this is unknown.

Enryu is known to fight by way of creating thousands of spears made with Shinsoo and striking them downwards. Some people use a poetic expression, describing it 'Red Rain', but it wouldn't look beautiful from the victim's point of view. Enryu's overwhelming control against the Shinsoo is rated a cut above the Guardians, and it is a 'heretical' ability, breaking the laws of the Tower.

It is not known where Enryu is or what he's doing currently, and it is rumored that Headon is seeking him with avidity.

Says no where he is still in the tower or that he may re-appear.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Enryu's identity is as mysterious as Phantaminum. His strangest record is that 'he had murdered a Guardian'. By killing a Guardian of the Tower, who were thought to be immortal, he let the people know that the Guardians were not absolute beings. That's how Enryu became the No. 1 Ranker with the nickname of 'Guardian Murderer'. He maintained his rank for a long time but lost it to Phantaminum.

The funny thing is that Enryu and Phantaminum never had a battle. They have never even met, and there are a lot of opinions on who would win if they actually fought each other.

His Sobriquet, Red Tower was added because Shinsoo of the Tower turned red whenever he appeared, but the reason for this is unknown.

Enryu is known to fight by way of creating thousands of spears made with Shinsoo and striking them downwards. Some people use a poetic expression, describing it 'Red Rain', but it wouldn't look beautiful from the victim's point of view. Enryu's overwhelming control against the Shinsoo is rated a cut above the Guardians, and it is a 'heretical' ability, breaking the laws of the Tower.

It is not known where Enryu is or what he's doing currently, and it is rumored that Headon is seeking him with avidity.

Says no where he is still in the tower or that he may re-appear.
“It is not known where Enryu is or what he's doing currently, and it is rumored that Headon is seeking him with avidity.”

So Headon is looking outside the tower for him? No, it implies, as you there’s said “no reason to believe”, Enryu MAY still be in the tower... So there IS actually very good reason to believe he is still in the tower.

“It is not known where he is”- Doesn’t mean he has left the tower.

Edit- https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Enryu

Scroll to trivia if you need more.

Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
To be fair, if Headon didn't know he left the tower (if Enryu really did, if it were possible) he'd be looking in the only place he knew to look - in the tower (to no avail).

But I think he's IN the tower:

"SIU is planning for Enryu to occasionally appear in the later part of Tower of God."

Though that could be flashbacks, soooooo, no clue. Personally, I think he became something else - the thorn, a husk, a hermit, another character, etc.

What about Phanta's whereabouts? That seems even more confusing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And, IMO though I have no way to prove it, I think Headon is the one being in the tower that knows who is in or out of the tower. Put another way, if anyone left, I believe HE would know. Thus he wouldn't be looking in the tower if he had good reason to believe he never left.

- He's a guardian so he can detect shinsoo as he is a master of it, yet he can go to any floor. It may be a reach but he could conceivably 'scan' every floor or just know from any floor if a certain shinsoo 'fingerprint' is on any (other) floor in the entire tower - but maybe this wouldn't work on irregulars? This is just my headcanon based on what we do know about him being the only known mobile admin.

- It seems he's somehow able to monitor regulars on various floors simultaneously to be able to offer them a chance to climb.

- His is the floor of entry, and IMO, the only floor for ingress and more importantly EGRESS. Based on pure speculation, I think the only other way out of the tower is out the top/other end, and that's obviously sealed off (Enryu is not an axis, so he could not pass through this seal). So, at current rate, F1 seems to be the only way in or out. I also think Arlen had to make a deal/sacrifice to him in order to get his permission to leave.

- He seems to know what the tower wants/needs, and who is to be expected - or not - coming though the gate - Baam and Rachel most recently.

The counter to this is that Enryu was aided/powered by a being outside the tower referred to a 'god'. This gave him enough power to KILL an admin and even create life. His functions seem to supercede any being, admin included, short of the axes. As such, it LOOKS like he basically warped straight into the tower from outside - right to 43F. Although that could be a panel showing him enter F1, it was used in a context of showing him show up on 43F and murder all the rankers and eventually floor admin. If he can warp right into the tower where he wanted to perhaps he can likewise warp right out. Though I wonder if he merely came across the 'desecration' or knew in advance (via Arlen herself on the outside?).

Last edited:

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
To be fair, if Headon didn't know he left the tower (if Enryu really did, if it were possible) he'd be looking in the only place he knew to look - in the tower (to no avail).

"SIU is planning for Enryu to occasionally appear in the later part of Tower of God."

Though that could be flashbacks, soooooo, no clue. Personally, I think he became something else - the thorn, a husk, a hermit, another character, etc.

And, IMO though I have no way to prove it, I think Headon is the one being in the tower that knows who is in or out of the tower. Put another way, if anyone left, I believe HE would know. Thus he wouldn't be looking in the tower if he had good reason to believe he never left.

- He's a guardian so he can detect shinsoo as he is a master of it, yet he can go to any floor. It may be a reach but he could conceivably 'scan' every floor or just know from any floor if a certain shinsoo 'fingerprint' is on any (other) floor in the entire tower - but maybe this wouldn't work on irregulars? This is just my headcanon based on what we do know about him being the only known mobile admin.

- It seems he's somehow able to monitor regulars on various floors simultaneously to be able to offer them a chance to climb.

- His is the floor of entry, and IMO, the only floor for ingress and more importantly EGRESS. Based on pure speculation, I think the only other way out of the tower is out the top/other end, and that's obviously sealed off (Enryu is not an axis, so he could not pass through this seal). So, at current rate, F1 seems to be the only way in or out. I also think Arlen had to make a deal/sacrifice to him in order to get his permission to leave.

- He seems to know what the tower wants/needs, and who is to be expected - or not - coming though the gate - Baam and Rachel most recently.

The counter to this is that Enryu was aided/powered by a being outside the tower referred to a 'god'. This gave him enough power to KILL an admin and even create life. His functions seem to supercede any being, admin included, short of the axes. As such, it LOOKS like he basically warped straight into the tower from outside - right to 43F. Although that could be a panel showing him enter F1, it was used in a context of showing him show up on 43F and murder all the rankers and eventually floor admin. If he can warp right into the tower where he wanted to perhaps he can likewise warp right out. Though I wonder if he merely came across the 'desecration' or knew in advance (via Arlen herself on the outside?).
Headon definitely seems to be privy to events and things that he himself was not present to witness. Or even to be intuitively aware of the towers’ goings on.

I will say that SIU stated in a previous blog that Enryu is definitely too strong to be introduced early. I would assume that means we are less likely to just be regulated to flashbacks.

We also know that as a messenger of the god outside he had “heretical abilities” which were above those of an administrator. We can deduce that while he may be able to circumvent administrators and jump floors, I highly doubt he could just leave the tower. We see irregulars can open the door to enter but as of now only one has left, Arlene.

-Phanta is an Axis therefore controls the universe and thus cannot really be factored into this discussion.

Last edited:

DDragneel

Reaction score
Country
India
Headon definitely seems to be privy to events and things that he himself was not present to witness. Or even to be intuitively aware of the towers’ goings on.

I will say that SIU stated in a previous blog that Enryu is definitely too strong to be introduced early. I would assume that means we are less likely to just be regulated to flashbacks.

We also know that as a messenger of the god outside he had “heretical abilities” which were above those of an administrator. We can deduce that while he may be able to circumvent administrators and jump floors, I highly doubt he could just leave the tower. We see irregulars can open the door to enter but as of now only one has left, Arlene.

-Phanta is an Axis therefore controls the universe and thus cannot really be factored into this discussion.
Dude , where yall getting these lore from ? It was not there in the manhwa .
Between, guys help me with the translated chapter , pretty please ....

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Dude , where yall getting these lore from ? It was not there in the manhwa .
Between, guys help me with the translated chapter , pretty please ....

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

My impression is that he is like a MMORPG admin, that decided to intervene and obviously had more Power than in-game godlike creatures. Using my Matrix/Game metaphor, he might be one of the people that made the Tower, who knew the 13GW before they entered and might have come after Arlene left and told him what happened. In my mind he is an artificial intelligence designer for the Guardians and raged after seeing them function improperly by allowing Jahad that crime against Bam. Like "What good are you If you don't intervene anymore? I, your creator, Will end you now along with these Jahad worshiping NPCs that shouldn't be worshiping a player." That's what I see as the Enryuu event.