Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 466 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 466 Spoilers & Discussion

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dunno why the third stage specifically would allow that to bam. To me that seems a tad arbitrary. Add to that, all his forms are a cannon of sorts iirc. And 3rd stage is not even that advance an stage, we have seen up to eight iirc.

Hell joe definitely didn't start with all the power. AFAIK he wasn't even a regular by the time he got the red bari. He probably did grow extremely quickly though, considering urek himself has not been in the tower that long.

We also don't know why bam was able to kill people in the floor of death. That was never explained... Though he did only get the red thrysa after the arc ended. As far as I can tell the possibilities as for why bam could kill floor 43 residents are because of his spell cancelling abilities, his thorn or even the blue thrysa.... Perhaps shinwonryu played a part as well.
Hell Joe was the only inhabitant of 43F that could kill his people too, and that was due to Red Bari's claws.

I say 3rd stage cause that's what took Canzon, Jordan and the Starbucks to manifest: wings, homing bullets, jet legs, energy arms, and other forms that grew apart from the "witchblade" usual shape It takes. After 3rd stage Jordan was able to cast his Very handy sniper bullet, and although Very low in stage count It was already enough to manifest his "quirk".

Also HJ wasn't fully matured, his bond with the Thryssa was Advanced but not yet its Full Power. That's why I think that form we Saw using Blood Messiah isn't yet stage 7, but merely stage 3 lvl of Red Bari. Fully grown Thryssa should be troublesome to deal with even for top Rankers, as stated by Urek himself.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hell Joe was the only inhabitant of 43F that could kill his people too, and that was due to Red Bari's claws.

I say 3rd stage cause that's what took Canzon, Jordan and the Starbucks to manifest: wings, homing bullets, jet legs, energy arms, and other forms that grew apart from the "witchblade" usual shape It takes. After 3rd stage Jordan was able to cast his Very handy sniper bullet, and although Very low in stage count It was already enough to manifest his "quirk".

Also HJ wasn't fully matured, his bond with the Thryssa was Advanced but not yet its Full Power. That's why I think that form we Saw using Blood Messiah isn't yet stage 7, but merely stage 3 lvl of Red Bari. Fully grown Thryssa should be troublesome to deal with even for top Rankers, as stated by Urek himself.
Hell Joe couldn’t kill inhabitants on the FoD. All he could do was take away their power and keep it for himself or distribute it to his subordinates.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Season 2 episode 245
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also Hell Joe’s RT was a small fraction of the former administrator and Baam’s RT is an even smaller fraction.

I think everyone should stop hyping up the current new ability of Baam’s. I’m sure SIU will show us another soon enough and we’ll forget about this ability.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My guess is that Jahad is doing this in order to not bring admins into play hoping for a miracle in a sense or to dishearten Bam going against him like Yashratcha did against Yama. We have already seen once a admins intervention to save Bam's life when it was threatened at the last station. Pretty sure that pattern would repeat in case of some big intervention threatening Bam's life because he is a regular with a lot of potential for change that the tower needs. And the admins follow towers wishes first and foremost, not Jahad wishes. If the tower needs Bam alive they will keep him that way if possible.
I thought the Administrators only cared who did what to whom (regulars especially), only on the floors of testing or in the Regular areas.

link to the past

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I thought the Administrators only cared who did what to whom (regulars especially), only on the floors of testing or in the Regular areas.
In Bam's case we saw one indirectly intervene by sending help and to a floor different than his own. They clearly have a mind of their own with their own personal agentas not following Zahards wishes all the time, what is amazing imo is that they tried to help even on a different floor that is under the influence of another admin. They clearly can see what is going on in the entire tower and not only their floor. The fact that they didn't try to help the dying admin by Enryu's hand yet someone tried to help Bam seems to indicate that there is some kind of tower fate that they see as beneficial to the tower as a whole that is inlined to Bam and is against Zahards wishes.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hell Joe couldn’t kill inhabitants on the FoD. All he could do was take away their power and keep it for himself or distribute it to his subordinates.

Season 2 episode 245

Also Hell Joe’s RT was a small fraction of the former administrator and Baam’s RT is an even smaller fraction.

I think everyone should stop hyping up the current new ability of Baam’s. I’m sure SIU will show us another soon enough and we’ll forget about this ability.
It is an ambiguous saying, that he can cancel their imortality with his teeth and claw. It can for sure bypass their imortality spell that keeps them as they are, its above the level of that spell, although If It really never results in Death, then its still below the 13 months spells. But It can leave them permanently injured. I think It actually might even be a mistranslation, that HJ never kills them in fact. Idk. But fact is It bypasses even the imortality spell, and perhaps can nullify EoB's regeneration ability, and also that It distributes the Power It takes to other people, meaning Bam could help his friends get Ranker lvl easily. Those things ofc considering LINE Trans as correct.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
And so the arc ends in a complete defeat. I kind of like where this leaves things. Baam's emotional nature is getting taken advantage of. Which is going to provide a nice opportunity to deal with some of his vulnerabilities. Specificaly how he tends to let himself be blinded by emotions like anger. Because if he continues to do that he'll march right into this trap.

There is a good chance that is exactly what he does too. Which makes me believe that that this upcoming Nest arc is not going to go well for him.

Also really pleased Maschenny seems to be stepping in as the new lead villain. I liked Kallavan more in this wall arc than in anything prior but he still doesn't have the hype Maschenny has as a character.

I can finally also sort of see what SIU was trying to do with his canine people now. Like before I didn't get it at all. But in hindsight he was trying to balance developing them enough so we'd feel bad about them dying. With the spending too much time on something that won't be around long term.

Don't think he quite got the balance right but I at least feel like I can see what he was attempting with them now.

Last edited:

toil

Reaction score
Country
United States
And so the arc ends in a complete defeat. I kind of like where this leaves things.
I honestly think this was the intended end of S2 and we’re now, finally, in “true S3”. I said awhile back I’d spot SIU the first arc and I plan to stick to that—fingers crossed things pick up as we head into the Nest arc.

Other than that, though, I agree, especially about the canine people.

Sade Morte

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
[The Walls Where Yama is]

That one LPB from last week: That attack is a bonechiller, is that the hero of the rebel army that was sealed inside?

Someone else: If we stay together, we may take splash damage. We should face him after we separate.

YHS: He is the one that was sealed..?

Karaka: He isn't attacking us, which indicates he knows what is going on.

Chairman: The hero has been released? What happened to all the Rankers inside?

Pocket: They were... they were all taken out instantly!

CMan: No!

LPB: Well, how about I play with you first, yellow rat!

YHS: (Why is he so fixated on me all of a sudden?!)

Blackhair: I'm sorry to say, but that kinda attacks won't work on me. I can squeeze through the tiniest of spaces.

Karaka: How bothersome. [52F - The Nest - 01]

Yas: This is an unexpectedly chaotic battle... We only need the one hero according to the plan. But although I thought he would come charging all at once, but he doesn't. He's surveying they scene from a distant. He may have noticed we are after him. It may be pretty hard to lure him out.

Pocket: Sir! Orders from Central! But... the orders are to disregard plan and withdraw troops immediately!

Yas: Withdraw?! We haven't even finished the mission yet, what are you talking about?!

Pocket: I don't know, sir, but Central, after hearing the play-by-play from the other walls, seems to have to determined that the plans here were no longer necessary!

Yas: What?!

Pocket: Orders from central state that we are to withdraw troops and to proceed to the specified rally point.

Yas: Rally point?

Yama: Hmm? What's going on? Seems like something went wrong.

Yas: (So the hero we abandon on orders. But what about him? I wanted to get take care of him here and now... perhaps I should at least shatter his sanity so he can't come after me again?) I suddenly need to go back! I wasted too much time here!

Yama: Wut?

Yas: So let's put things to an end here.

Yama: W... wait! Stop! Instead of him do it to m-

Evankhell: Yama no!(edited)

Yama: Damnit let me go!

E: Don't be stupid! He was never going to let the Houndborn go to begin with!

Yas: adios. (adios: SQUEEEEE)

Yama: ZON!!!!!!

[Within the Cage] Angel: Wh... what's happening?! The houndborn are killing each other!! Why?!

Yas: I'll be taking these Houndborn from you. If you follow us or interfere with our withdrawl, we will kill them one by one.

E: you petty little- Yas: Fifth Corps! Move out! Orders from Central is to withdraw!

LPB: Eh!? Withdrawl!

a DivCo: Why all of a sudden?

Yas: Hurry! We are warping!

Karaka: They're retreating all of a sudden, do we follow?

E: No! There's more incoming!

Yama: Stop you cat!

E: Yama! Yas: Goodbye alpha dog. I hope you take today as a lesson to never show yourself in front of me again. Hide in your cage like you always have.

Yama: I will kill you! [Everyone is dead]

Yama: YASRACIA!

[The Next Day] [Baam's ship]

Khun: Baam! We just got in contact with the Cage!

B: Finally! How are things over there?

Khun: Bad news. The Cage warped right into an entire Corps from Zahard, and most of the Houndborn have been killed, with only the few surviving officers captured by the enemy commander. Zahard's army knew that the Houndborn were coming. Kel Hellam did say the fate he saw perhaps may have been all within the palms of Zahard. They suffered such crippling defeat it may take them some time to recouperate. I think Yama is shocked too. We need to return to our current floor first.

B: Zahard!!! :mad:mad:mad

The Nest

???: Princess Maschenny Zahard, the 4th Corps is due to arrive soon. Former Corps Commander Kallavan and the 5th Corps has already returned after completing their mission.

Masch: Got it.

Masch: The Giant suspendium crystal at the center of The Nest, named "Frozen Waterfall". It is so powerful it can suspend things around it, and dangerous for even High Rankers to approach it without special equipment. The head of the Lo Po Bia family used the giant crystal's power to suspend a giant fortress, establishing a major compound. He also asked the Workshop if they could build a warp device that could warp anything straight into the crystal, and after a long time, they did it. The device, named "The Light that makes the Waterfall flow", requires a whole year of warming up, but it can move in and out anything into the giant crystal, be it an object or even living creatures. The head of the Lo Po Bia family used the device to hide the eggs of his favorite creatures. The crystal does not obey the flow of the time on the outside, which meant the eggs wouldn't hatch and neither would people age: a perfect hiding spot. Well, all the eggs had since hatched, but now Father has asked a favor to him to use it as a treasure vault where he keeps his most favorite possessions. It isn't known what is in the vault, but it could be all sorts of unimaginable things. That's what I'm more interested in. (and that's what I'm interested in more) And this is also where Ha Jinsung will be imprisoned. This is similar yet different from the previous ensealment of the heroes of old. Even if he is part of the FUG, Ha Jinsung belongs to the Ha family, and knows a Ten Family Head in person. He could be a bargaining chip in our relationship with the Ha family, which is strained due to the problem of Princess Yuri, so sealing him away in a place where only Father could access would be best... or that's the official excuse. Central thinks this very exclusive information will be leaked to the Irregular and cause him to come here. If so, the real plan would be to bring all forces that are allied with the Irregular together, and to kill them at once. I do wonder, if they are going to come. I wonder what the Irregular can even do here. He may be weak, but his mere existence is shaking the board already. Rage will bring thee to the battlefield. Come as a raging wave hitherto unseen. The rougher the waves, the greater splash it makes when it falls

Oi! This was MY theory Mr. Poopy (only discord people will get this ref)

I kinda thought the time thorn would help explain my baam = enryu theory
It seems that the thorn is the source of power for that fortress.

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
People this chapter: Wow, SIU killed the dogs, I hate Yas, bla bla bla

Me: I'm sure that if you're lucky you can see her pantsu

I love Satcha's design okay?

----------

So... It's the frozen waterfall that thing that the cobra is surrounding? If it's then I guess the cobra will be really participating in the war, I had that doubt.

So I guess that box will be the prize for whoever gets into the frozen waterfall. I don't know why but lately a lot of creators makes boxes that you will never know what's inside until 100 chapters or 5 games later.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?