Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion [Fast Pass]

hblock

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I do not believe Adori to be irregular lvl but I cannot at this current time use facts to prove or disprove it. We only have what we are given
While I agree with all what you said earlier, I think Enne, who is more or less Adori's peer, was noted to so strong even FHs acknowledged her strength and she was only 482 y/o when she got sealed (so even younger than the current Yuri).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nowhere specifically was is said , but 2 things can lead to this conclusion .

First we know thanks to White than someone can not receive more power than they can whistand .

If you you whant to discuss the fact that she has maybe potential . You can , i will not try to disprove somethings that make clear sense to me .
SIU already said that she can use the Thorn as well since she is an irregular.

Turtle hunter

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
While I agree with all what you said earlier, I think Enne, who is more or less Adori's peer, was noted to so strong even FHs acknowledged her strength and she was only 482 y/o when she got sealed (so even younger than the current Yuri).

SIU already said that she can use the Thorn as well since she is an irregular.
SIU also said that was not ranker level . And that Gado wasn't going all out .

So forgive if i have some doubt . Furthemore , people forget that before having the torn . Baam did have a fake torn , in order , to his body to accept the torn .

I have serious that she can take it , like that .

Furthemore Baam can accept any more on him .

If Rachel could maybe take it . Wich is unlikely for me . Nothing said that she can use it properly .

Even if she does , would the torn not destroy a body . Baam with is power eating things . Had problem when using the torn at first .
I highly doubt she can ise the torn without dying , if she could .

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
SIU also said that was not ranker level . And that Gado wasn't going all out .
SIU never said Baam wasn't Ranker level, he was kinda making it vague and even noted that he is at least a threat for a Ranker.
As for Gado, he was indeed holding back, using the 7th transformation doesn't imply he didn't restrict the power output under this form.

You may find few contradictions within some early sayings which were retconed later but it's not a reason to dismiss everything which doesn't follow your agenda.
Rachel has extactly the same priviliges as the other irregulars and should be treated as such since SIU said that and it was never contradicted.

Last edited:

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
She had V to help?

Even so, that limit could be above where Hon is currently

The fact remains, SIU said the Arie are honorable, and Hon said the only chance that White had to beat him was to embrace a demon who mysteriously gave him a power that lets him bypass normal regular growth rates

And Zahad sent Adori to wipe out the entire Po Bidua fam, which includes Gustang

Gustang has called an irregular trash and was talking down to the guy who beat Hon, so I will trust the former two. If you can't see the clear character arc SIU set up (this is to cash), I can't really help
You are making a quote without taking the contest into account .

Hoaquin said that he wanted to defeat

The quote is like this .

My dream is to become an even greater swordman than you someday father

Hon : is that so ?

Follow me Hoaquin there is something ibwhant to show you

Hoaquin say some irrelevant bullshit , and Hon goes like this

Sure this is my clan my floor , they make building and sing song for me

Only the Ha and the Khuk among the ten families can compare to the great arie sword .
So son no matter how hard you , it is impossible to surpass you father here .

Feom the servants wives and countless sons of the arie family .

I will sumerize a bit n he globally says all the person that he spoke about create the great arie sword . And he is the ruler of that sword .

He then goes to say to Hoaquin , that he can stay here and be part of his great sword .

But if whant to surpass him he needs to leave .

For me it is only logic . You can never hope to defeat your fatherif your are in his shadow . That is pure logic .

It is not because he has leave os father and obtained some power that he could hope to defeat is father . But because he leave is father shadow that he could hope surpass is father . Gain influence etc .

Furthemore that is my theory , but with the way that Hon spoke , it gave me impression that he was also using the soul eating power , to eat is family soul and become stronger .

He says to Hoaquin to leave and become a demon , it isblikely for me that he was the one that gave also is power .

Because that . A demon gave me that power in a dream . When they are in the Arie domain . Doesn't seems credible .

That is my theory .

People also needs to understand that FH family , most of them are bored . That is also why they made stupid incredible bet .

Like if yiu defeat me you can get my wole family .

Hon created the 100 test . Because he was bored .

Hon is honorable , yes , but also a bored man , if not why would create a antagonist for him ?

Nothings indicate that he has not a normal non irregular growth . Sure he is talented , but he doesn't seems to be growing stronger quickly .

Zahard didn't sent Adori destroy Po bi dau damily . He gave them 3 choice that is all .

Gustang said that Rachel was trash ? Was he wrong ?

He talked down to Urek , pretty sure , he critized is character .
But when Urek said that he wanted to destroy is family he backed off .

You are making up false claim .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

SIU never said Baam wasn't Ranker level, he was kinda making it vague and even noted that he is at least a threat for a Ranker.
As for Gado, he was indeed holding back, using the 7th transformation doesn't imply he didn't restrict the power output under this form.

You may find few contradictions within some early sayings which were retconed later but it's not a reason to dismiss anything which doesn't follow your agenda.
Rachel has extactly the same priviliges as the other irregulars and should be treated as such since SIU said that and it was never contradicted.
He didn't say it explicitely yes , but he was kinda implying that Baam was quite there yet or that he lacked in some domain .

about Gado if you are using you best transformation , that means that he was using a good part of his power . Maybe he was not going 100 % but 80 for sure yes .

It you are using you best transformation . That means that you are aknowledging yoyr ennemy . And second Gado stated himseld multiple time . That Baam was the one that destroyed all is plan , and ik order to create a batter cage for his SON . he needes to kill Baam . That is why find it hard to think that he was not at least at not serious .

What i am saying is not that he wasn't serious , but that he used a goid part of his power yes .

SIU undermining Baam accomplishement , is not new .

For reference Gado defeated Canzon with is 3 form . Against another high ranker .

You may find few contradictions within some early sayings which were retconed later but it's not a reason to dismiss everything which doesn't follow your agenda.
That is blablantly false , she doesn't have any shinsoo privilege .

Nobodybin the story aknowledge as a irregular , and i should treat like one ?

If there is some contradiction before why wouldn't he have done some more now ? SIU can always change what he put on his blog .

That is why i only take into account what is the manwha .

Baam was clearly ranker level at the cage and even before .

There is numerous indication that contradict the fact that Rachel can use the torn . So is it me or what those thing indicate ?

Just look at the fact that FUG could have melted Rachel with the torn , but they nevee considered her .

In the first floor jahad wanted YSH to kill Baam , but not Rachel ....

Rachel is only a irregular by name , nothing more .

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
He didn't say it explicitely yes , but he was kinda implying that Baam was quite there yet or that he lacked in some domain .
Vague statements about Baam being or not being Ranker tier :
-Let's see how the match will go: is Baam finally Ranker tier? Stay tuned folks. Source
-And on Baam's fight, we see Baam make the Ranker kneel. Even if he's a Ranker, there's large variety in power among them, there is the advantages and the disadvantages to consider, and most importantly he hasn't used any metamorphosis techs, so it can't be outright be said that Baam is Ranker-tier . Source.

Statements about Baam's ability to put a fight against a HR (so, way more power than a low or average Ranker) :
-Honestly, Baam standing up to Gado, as a Regular against a High Ranker, even being able to stand up to him is a huge feat. Of course, he's also getting plot armor, haha. Source
-Baam can't get a grip because of Gado's strong attacks. Like I said last week, it's already remarkable that a Regular like Baam is able to even survive this long ^^;; Of course, due to various external circumstances Gado can't actually try to kill Baam properly. This is when you need to give plot armor to your main characters. Anyway, just as Baam is about to be overwhelmed by Gado's attacks, we see Evankhell's message. Everyone, this is why you always stay where the wifi works best and make sure you take important calls. Haha... Anyway, we see Baam with the Thorn for the first time in a while. Even with the Thorn, since he's facing a High Ranker this can't be easy, but I hope you look forward to how the story will progress. Source
-Anyway, it's Zon underestimating Baam -> Baam's attack -> a force that puts Zon's estimate to shame. Gado's feet getting cut off feels like it makes Baam OP, but Thorn + Red Bari buff is in play, and looking at the lore face value out looking at their specs, something even more over the top wouldn't have been crazy for these guys, so.... I feel like narratively I have to keep them in check normally and then jump forward on weeks like this. It's hard ^^; Manhwa is hard. In conclusion, Baam is a regular but is also REALLY dangerous...? Source

Statements about Baam being at least Ranker level :
-The fight between Baam and Delete marks the beginning of Baam fighting Rankers as a routine hehe. We haven't seen Baam at full power in Season 3 yet, so even though he's facing off a Ranker, he's thinking of it as practice. Of course, for Regulars, Rankers are a big challenge and a mountain to climb. Source
- Of course, except for Baam there aren't any Regulars that can face off against a Ranker directly, but Rak and Khun both have abilities not often seen by Rankers. Source

Statements about Baam "seemingly" not being Ranker tier yet :
-In summary, in the fight between Baam and Delete, Baam got the upper hand, and it indeed was accomplished without the power of the Thorn, but this doesn't necessarily put Baam as equal to a Ranker in power. Source
-Baam's fight finally ends. Baam used metamorphosis and shinsoo together. It wasn't a bloodmatch, but Baam told Delete that they are stronger, and Delete told Baam that he is stronger. There's a lot of variables at play in this fight, and a Ranker's skills depend on their weapons or abilities, so Baam can't be put on Ranker tier with just this one fight, but this does show with proper support, he can face off against a regular Ranker and surpress them. Source

Sometimes, he says he is Ranker tier, other times not (but he is at least close to) and other times (when he uses both Thorn and Shinworyuu), he even compares him to HRs. So, unless you're very subjective, SIU is clearly making it vague on purpose.

Still, even in the most pessimistic case, Baam (with no buff) is at least very close to the Ranker tier according to SIU's sayings.

about Gado if you are using you best transformation , that means that he was using a good part of his power . Maybe he was not going 100 % but 80 for sure yes .
Gado can still use 5 or 10% of his own 7th transformation, thus 5 or 10% of his full power. As noted by SIU, Baam was plot armored and he made a case of multiple circumstances in which he fought Baam "without KI".

For reference Gado defeated Canzon with is 3 form . Against another high ranker .
Their fight was of panneled, we don't know how many transformations he used to defeat Canzon nor how many transformations Canzon can use, plus according to him even Berdytch would've been a hard fight for him if he didn't suddenly assaultted her with surprise effect.

King Dryst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sometimes, he says he is Ranker tier, other times not (but he is at least close to) and other times (when he uses both Thorn and Shinworyuu), he even compares him to HRs. So, unless you're very subjective, SIU is clearly making it vague on purpose.
This is no longer the case, as of the opening stages of this arc. With the way Baam has handled both the Test Ranker and Charlie, it's now blatantly apparent that he is capable of handling normal Rankers without much difficulty. Seriously, it's time to pack this topic up and move on.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
This is no longer the case, as of the opening stages of this arc. With the way Baam has handled both the Test Ranker and Charlie, it's now blatantly apparent that he is capable of handling normal Rankers without much difficulty. Seriously, it's time to pack this topic up and move on.
Do you think he could keep up with Charlie without Shinwonryuu and the RT ?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
United States
I fail to see the relevance, I don't see you demanding that Charlie abstain from using any of the tools in his box, so why should Baam be expected to? Fact is, he has a ton of things that he isn't bothering to use and is still making easy work of these guys.

And yes, he probably could. He beat the Test Ranker without using either of those. He just doesn't have the time or inclination to take the longer route to handling his business here.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I fail to see the relevance, I don't see you demanding that Charlie abstain from using any of the tools in his box, so why should Baam be expected to? Fact is, he has a ton of things that he isn't bothering to use and is still making easy work of these guys.

And yes, he probably could. He beat the Test Ranker without using either of those. He just doesn't have the time or inclination to take the longer route to handling his business here.
Actually, it's relevant since SIU was talking about base Baam (no Thorn and no Shinwonryuu) when comparing him to other Rankers.
Baam would've been poisonned if not for Shinworyuu, so he canonically lost to Charlie was he restricted to his base abilities alone.

Also, low level test Ranker =/= charlie. As noted by SIU, there are many tiers among the rankers and someone who managed to join the altar due to his oustanding aiblities he is by no mean a low level Ranker like Pan.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also, low level test Ranker =/= charlie. As noted by SIU, there are many tiers among the rankers and someone who managed to join the altar due to his oustanding aiblities he is by no mean a low level Ranker like Pan.
But Pan is still a Ranker. So, Baam at his 'base' is indeed capable of beating a Ranker in the story. I mean, obviously he should have been made to do it while hogtied, blindfolded, halfway starved and subjected to sleep deprivation so that it would actually count but it still happened.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
But Pan is still a Ranker. So, Baam at his 'base' is indeed capable of beating a Ranker in the story. I mean, obviously he should have been made to do it while hogtied, blindfolded, halfway starved and subjected to sleep deprivation so that it would actually count but it still happened.
I fail to see where I said otherwise lol.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
United States
I fail to see where I said otherwise lol.
With that whole statement that SIU is still making the matter deliberately vague. I might have agreed with you prior to the Pan fight because all of his Ranker wins had that little element of 'yeah, but...' attached to them. But there was nothing vague about what Baam accomplished at the Ranking Office. He trounced a Ranker fair and square while using none of his external hardware and the entire Tower knows it.

He probably would have approached fighting Charlie differently had he been inclined to do it without using the Red Thryssa or Shinwonryu (avoiding melee range would have been an obvious start), and I still believe that he would have won. It would have taken him longer and required some effort, neither of which he had the luxury to spare here.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
One thing that crosses my mind tho is that Adori went up against an Advanced Ranker and was the First at that, not a Regular defeating a Ranker simply. I can see A (S?) Rank regulars defeating bottom level Rankers and that not shaking the Tower in any way. Meaning Bam still hasn't broken her record.

If the Ranking administration counts Bam as Advanced Ranker immediately, then yes, he is above Adori already. But otherwise, until he gets to A rank he needs to officially beat an Adv Ranker yet to consider him above Adori's feat. Meaning still regular Adori was more insane than current base Bam is.

I have zero doubt that Thorn+Thryssa Bam can dispatch an Adv Ranker tho. I kind of Hope his Full powered current self can sustain a fight against Kallavan already. However, I don't expect Bam to best Kallavan by himself at all. Just like Rak and Khun can surprise Rankers, Bam can deal the lethal blow at Kalla, but from the back row. This is a fight he is gonna be a major player at, but he won't solo him no way.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
United States
One thing that crosses my mind tho is that Adori went up against an Advanced Ranker and was the First at that, not a Regular defeating a Ranker simply. I can see A (S?) Rank regulars defeating bottom level Rankers and that not shaking the Tower in any way. Meaning Bam still hasn't broken her record.
That's not how it's being talked about within the Tower, though. The story going around is that Baam has more talent than Adori. Of course, that can also be chalked up to recency bias. And Baam's an Irregular anyway.

Regardless, Baam going at 100% would be able to beat an Advanced Ranker right now. We saw him able to somewhat keep up with a High Ranker while using far less than his best.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
With that whole statement that SIU is still making the matter deliberately vague. I might have agreed with you prior to the Pan fight because all of his Ranker wins had that little element of 'yeah, but...' attached to them. But there was nothing vague about what Baam accomplished at the Ranking Office. He trounced a Ranker fair and square while using none of his external hardware and the entire Tower knows it.
I never said Baam isn't low Ranker in base, in fact I support this fact, what I desagreed to is misinformation and my whole posts were about that alone, SIU's wordings making Baam's level vague =/= him claiming literally that Baam isn't Ranker level.

As for Charlie, giving the difficulty he had against Pan (fatigued, barely standing on his feets after the fight), there is a very low chance of Baam winning with his raw skills alone. He is currently low level Ranker, not average/standard Ranker yet.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's not how it's being talked about within the Tower, though. The story going around is that Baam has more talent than Adori. Of course, that can also be chalked up to recency bias. And Baam's an Irregular anyway.

Regardless, Baam going at 100% would be able to beat an Advanced Ranker right now. We saw him able to somewhat keep up with a High Ranker while using far less than his best.
Agreed, but Bam beating current day Adori is something he can only do once he can beat FHs, which means F100 matters and no sooner. Whenever she shows up, cause she Will, there Will have to be Luslec's interference till they rescue Enne. And Luslec risks getting offed. I think teasing her by breaking her record is not playing safe. Whenever she (and us readers) is certain Bam Will surpass her, there Will be Blood.

So far SIU confirmed Bam Will reach FH lvl If he keeps on his current path, but that he is below Urek's former self currently. And that he is much stronger than Young Mascheny. Actually, given his feat, than anyone other than FHs and Adori in their age. We know Adori and some FHs are gonna be left behind cause he is the MC, but getting into the story, these achievements are not yet confirmed. Hence Akryung's statement that Bam needs to grow stronger than his current If his goal is Jahad on the end of the line.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
Vague statements about Baam being or not being Ranker tier :
-Let's see how the match will go: is Baam finally Ranker tier? Stay tuned folks. Source
-And on Baam's fight, we see Baam make the Ranker kneel. Even if he's a Ranker, there's large variety in power among them, there is the advantages and the disadvantages to consider, and most importantly he hasn't used any metamorphosis techs, so it can't be outright be said that Baam is Ranker-tier . Source.

Statements about Baam's ability to put a fight against a HR (so, way more power than a low or average Ranker) :
-Honestly, Baam standing up to Gado, as a Regular against a High Ranker, even being able to stand up to him is a huge feat. Of course, he's also getting plot armor, haha. Source
-Baam can't get a grip because of Gado's strong attacks. Like I said last week, it's already remarkable that a Regular like Baam is able to even survive this long ^^;; Of course, due to various external circumstances Gado can't actually try to kill Baam properly. This is when you need to give plot armor to your main characters. Anyway, just as Baam is about to be overwhelmed by Gado's attacks, we see Evankhell's message. Everyone, this is why you always stay where the wifi works best and make sure you take important calls. Haha... Anyway, we see Baam with the Thorn for the first time in a while. Even with the Thorn, since he's facing a High Ranker this can't be easy, but I hope you look forward to how the story will progress. Source
-Anyway, it's Zon underestimating Baam -> Baam's attack -> a force that puts Zon's estimate to shame. Gado's feet getting cut off feels like it makes Baam OP, but Thorn + Red Bari buff is in play, and looking at the lore face value out looking at their specs, something even more over the top wouldn't have been crazy for these guys, so.... I feel like narratively I have to keep them in check normally and then jump forward on weeks like this. It's hard ^^; Manhwa is hard. In conclusion, Baam is a regular but is also REALLY dangerous...? Source

Statements about Baam being at least Ranker level :
-The fight between Baam and Delete marks the beginning of Baam fighting Rankers as a routine hehe. We haven't seen Baam at full power in Season 3 yet, so even though he's facing off a Ranker, he's thinking of it as practice. Of course, for Regulars, Rankers are a big challenge and a mountain to climb. Source
- Of course, except for Baam there aren't any Regulars that can face off against a Ranker directly, but Rak and Khun both have abilities not often seen by Rankers. Source

Statements about Baam "seemingly" not being Ranker tier yet :
-In summary, in the fight between Baam and Delete, Baam got the upper hand, and it indeed was accomplished without the power of the Thorn, but this doesn't necessarily put Baam as equal to a Ranker in power. Source
-Baam's fight finally ends. Baam used metamorphosis and shinsoo together. It wasn't a bloodmatch, but Baam told Delete that they are stronger, and Delete told Baam that he is stronger. There's a lot of variables at play in this fight, and a Ranker's skills depend on their weapons or abilities, so Baam can't be put on Ranker tier with just this one fight, but this does show with proper support, he can face off against a regular Ranker and surpress them. Source

Still, even in the most pessimistic case, Baam (with no buff) is at least very close to the Ranker tier according to SIU's sayings.

Gado can still use 5 or 10% of his own 7th transformation, thus 5 or 10% of his full power. As noted by SIU, Baam was plot armored and he made a case of multiple circumstances in which he fought Baam "without KI".

Their fight was of panneled, we don't know how many transformations he used to defeat Canzon nor how many transformations Canzon can use, plus according to him even Berdytch would've been a hard fight for him if he didn't suddenly assaultted her with surprise effect.
Ooooh that seems logic someone who is ranker level , can decrease in strength and not be one . If SIU rethink if Baam is at ranker level at each figth . I don't know how i can trust what he says .

The same for Yama , at the beginning SIU said that he was a product of Blood combination experience something like that . But it changed now .

I prefer to base my argument ok what i see ik the manga .

And using 5 to percent of the 7 form power . Don't seem logic . When you can just use another form .

About Canzon we saw that he fougth hil with 3 form . He could use another form with . But what we saw was the 3 form . So yeah .

He say that Gado couldn't kill Baam for external reason . Is he imply that Gado didn'y whant to kill Baam ? Because for me Gado seemed very determined to kill Baam .

With this whole quote , you just proved that SIU is a hesitant when scaling the power of Baam . And he doesn't speak about base Baam , but Baam .

But shinwonryuu is part of base Baam power .

Does someone have a souce for Adori beating a advanced ranker outside of Wiki links .

Because it is stated that she easily defeated a advanced ranker as a regular . If that is true . That means that she was near High ranker level when she was only a regular . That is monstruous .

I actually thinks that data jahad was advanced ranker level . And that at A class regular . He could surely defeat a low end HR and even someone like Canzon without much difficulty .

But that is jahad .

FH as A class regular should struggle a bit againt Canzon .

While A class Adori should be defeated without much difficulty by Canzon .

So there is a gap , but isn't that big .

We should see her , if SIU doesn't change what he said in his blog . It will be interesting.

We should wait ,for her apparition in the manwha , to know what she can do .

projectX

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
^dont compare Zahard to Baam.As I write Zahard and 12 great warriors entered in the tower trained fighters from irregular school.They were 13 irregulars climbing togeter a lot more easy from Baam now.On top of that there were not so many strong opponents only the native ancient ones.Now you have kids of 10 Family Heads,Zahard Princessess and Zahard Army.Baam entered in the tower untrained and with nobody.He met Koon and Rak later after the test of Headon.Baam was trained from Jingsung Ha and after this as FUG Slayer again alone climb some floors before to meet Akraptor,Wagnan and co.Baams way is a lot more hard then Zahard.

Bus still among irregulars Baam is special.He definetly have the potential to became axis.

Last edited:

&P net

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'M WAITING FOR THE LEADER RAK WRAITHRAISER TO USED ITS POWER AGAINTS THOSE GIANT AND COLLOSAL BORDER OF ROCKS AND STONE .. ITS TIME OF RAK TO SHOW ITS HIDDEN THE NATIVE ONE ANCIENT POWER...SHOW THEM RAK WHO REALLY IS THE LEADER .... Now bam have the support of 3 ancient power the fire, the rock, the plants..

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
^dont compare Zahard to Baam.As I write Zahard and 12 great warriors entered in the tower trained fighters from irregular school.They were 13 irregulars climbing togeter a lot more easy from Baam now.On top of that there were not so many strong opponents only the native ancient ones.Now you have kids of 10 Family Heads,Zahard Princessess and Zahard Army.Baam entered in the tower untrained and with nobody.He met Koon and Rak later after the test of Headon.Baam was trained from Jingsung Ha and after this as FUG Slayer again alone climb some floors before to meet Akraptor,Wagnan and co.Baams way is a lot more hard then Zahard.

Bus still among irregulars Baam is special.He definetly have the potential to became axis.
I am not sure about that, the ancient ones were probably more stronger than the children of FH (judging the couple of ones we have seen so far) so natives were probably difficult opponents. Plus conquering the tower is a lot more tiring and hard than just climbing the tower. So imo Zahard adventure was a lot more difficult than Baam’s.