Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If Evankhell does bite it, we will soon see people like Sowo I saying to Baam, 'I told you so! , you have no guarantee on saving ur previous master's life, and u go on ahead with risking the life of ur new master, greedy irregular lol'

Of course if she is fatally wounded , we can experience Baam's growth thoughts again, and how he will react when he is told Evankhell was shot on her way to bail him out of Kallavan's fist, because he was acting like an idiot asking 'what do I do?' every time there is a threat.

It would be okay too if Evankhell is out of commission at the first wall, cos with the bros beyond that wall, her death would have been definite, unlike how now we are all guessing whether she is dead or not.

Dowon should just die tho, she has overstayed her welcome.

Baam and Karaka duo huh, SIU just love the underdogs theme too much, I'm tired.
Baam's question was valid. Immediately engaging Kalla when the balance of the war hangs on him undoing the seal wouldn't have been a smart move.

Also, Evk is definitely a big player in this war. Already she took on and spanked a full squadron on her own. There's no one in this war she won't give a high diff fight honestly

Mizaistorm

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
killing kalavan here won't help baam cause if it means the Cage get stuck and they get surrounded.zahard has no shortage of rankers the lopobia fh is ready to go all out if need be as well.they have another squadron to face and their performance will determine weither their allies show up as,getting caught up in personal issues and comprimising their success is kin to betrayal yama brought his whole race with him that's how much this war mean to him baam has to focus .
how is cowardly to run away from kalvan dude is a tank?

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I feel like cha has to make up his mind either love or purpose because dowon already made up her mind and won't stop even for love and now cha has to tell her straight and say "i would rather kill you than not follow that boy"- that'd be so sick and dowon will be dumbfounded

Also baam is sure to make statement in this arc because after this arc alot of risky decisions will have to be made whether baam is worth risking it all for and now would be too early to make that advent imo

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dowon: I'm going to kill the boy because he's the one who started all this.
Cha: But that was Zahard!
Dowon: Then i'm going to kill him because my friends are hostages.
Cha: WTF?
Dowon: Shut up, i'm on my period.

---------------------

Anyways i don't really know how to feel about Evankhell, part of me wants to see that she died in that part but another part of me says that she shouldn't die there, she deserves a more epic death.

Look, I don't care who dies, even if Koon, Rak or Androssi dies in the next chapter i don't really care. I love Evankhell but when i saw her getting headshotted my reaction was 'F Evankhell', just that BUT the war has just started and they haven't even reach the second wall where there is one more squadron and there probably are more LPBs. It's true that Sophia and the people who showed interest in Baam hasn't appeared yet but... I still think it's too soon to kill her when there are 2 armies there.

I also like the way she 'died', there are a lot of unexpected things in this series and the plan doesn't go always as planned, so she dying like this it really fits this series, SIU showing that in a war a strong character can die just like this, i really like it. But i think she deserves a more epic battle too so...

I'm annoyed xD

-------------------------------

OKAY NEVERMIND, while i was writting this i just realized that the future that Hockney saw last chapter hasn't happened yet. Evankhell is not dying yet.

Hockney: A bit more forward! If you're late you'll get engulfed in the fire! The rankers will get burnt up soon! I'll send you the coordinates!
Hockney saw a future where rankers will get burnt and that was the last time we saw Evankhell's fire that chapter and in this chapter the only who got burnt was Elpathion. I want to believe that next chapter EVK or her ancient will go berseker burning all the rankers

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was a rushed shot I doubt Evankhell died.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
White will have completed his redemption arc with me if he shows up and runs Dowon through from behind.

Yes, it would probably make Cha go berserk and attack him but that's beside the point.
I would love that, that chara is pissing me off big time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Woa SIU just KO ed Evankhell. Its a pity we never ever saw her in her prime

ordoghaz

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hockney saw a future where rankers will get burnt and that was the last time we saw Evankhell's fire that chapter and in this chapter the only who got burnt was Elpathion. I want to believe that next chapter EVK or her ancient will go berseker burning all the rankers
[/QUOTE]

I thought that was before she unleashed her quad core rare orb? But I hope you’re right, I don’t mind her dying but not this early and not because of a no named LPB ranked 278th. I prefer her to die with a smile on her face knowing she gave it her all and burnt everything to crisp. I don’t even think she’s shown fire that burns shinsoo itself yet?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Anyways i don't really know how to feel about Evankhell, part of me wants to see that she died in that part but another part of me says that she shouldn't die there, she deserves a more epic death.

Look, I don't care who dies, even if Koon, Rak or Androssi dies in the next chapter i don't really care. I love Evankhell but when i saw her getting headshotted my reaction was 'F Evankhell', just that BUT the war has just started and they haven't even reach the second wall where there is one more squadron and there probably are more LPBs. It's true that Sophia and the people who showed interest in Baam hasn't appeared yet but... I still think it's too soon to kill her when there are 2 armies there.

I also like the way she 'died', there are a lot of unexpected things in this series and the plan doesn't go always as planned,

OKAY NEVERMIND, while i was writting this i just realized that the future that Hockney saw last chapter hasn't happened yet. Evankhell is not dying yet.

May be the ancient will start a rampage with Evankhell gone. I wonder how Bam will get out of this mess Kallavan is not joking around now.
Battle like these gives me 2 completely opposite sentiments. I like the adrenalin of being in a corner and wondering what the hec can they do.. On the other hand I just want Bam do an Urek /Enryu move and decimate the place with just Idk 10 %of their power. With Zahard's minions feeling like that Fug Elder when he was humiliated by Zahard

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dowon wont die, she was on Haedon's wall. She'll flip and ally with baam when he needs it most. Her stupidity now might get Cha killed which would be worse than death as a punishment for her

If baam hears that they killed Evank, be it true or not, he'll go berserk, which is what we need to see

I'm worried SIU is rushing the arc, I hoped this would go on till 2021

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
If baam hears that they killed Evank, be it true or not, he'll go berserk, which is what we need to
We saw what happened last time he went berserk against kallavan.. Basically nothing other than a 'scratch'... I hope berserk has a meaning if and when he goes berserk next time.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
We saw what happened last time he went berserk against kallavan.. Basically nothing other than a 'scratch'... I hope berserk has a meaning if and when he goes berserk next time.
he's exponentially stronger than he was back then

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
The last time I got my hopes up about Baam 'going berserk' was at Train City, and the payoff to that was hot garbage.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, temple to temple. What's that chambered in, 308? Heh, well, she still has her face and skull cap, so maybe 223.

I digress. Not sure why some think it went past her, or the exit wound is in her forehead. The attack was 90* from that through both temples. Lots of blood. She certainly APPEARS dead...

I also don't see how some are saying this confirms Freeza is top 300.

The sniper has one more bullet to shoot, another High Ranker about to go down.
I think this is important. The first one being successful and the second one too? I think this piece of trivia will be used somehow in all this with EVK....

I don't think top 300 can regenerate like Piccolo, but that they have many means of surviving something like that. Possible means that come to my mind: an incredibly tough Head, the ability to move internal organs and not get hit in them, having a "real final form" and that Head injury being the injury to its avatar and not its true self, hax healing ofc, illusion bodies such as the Mirotic Guardian, and so on.

No, I don't think Evk particularly has any of those measures, she is vulnerable and Just got deadly injured by Lepavuv, unable to avoid Death by herself right now. No, I don't think Lepavuv takes her rank cause It wasn't a 1 on 1, but something even Bam could pull off against Kallavan, and their Power Gap is Grand Canyon. What I do think is that AA will heal Evk and in gratitude Evk Will become his teacher too. Near Death experience Will change her, as Will give the Ancient Inside the overview on Rak's potential as he looks around for a New host in the meantime that Khun still didn't revive Evk. Both Rak and Khun Will get a ticket for a lesson with Evk for helping her at this dire moment.

The reason I say this is none other than her Sad face as she is hit, meaning this isn't yet the way she is gonna die. Also, Hwaryun is involved in this as her warning took Evk's attention, and Hwaryun doesn't make stupid moves like this. That Lepavuv just wasted half his daily bullets and one Div Commander's life, and is gonna get terminated in a blaze of glory in less than 2 chapters imo.
Can't argue it doesn't look like she's dead. But a few things piggybacking on your options and other posts. I could see:

- Firefish salvation. Khun could have put a piece of fish in all the big players. Activates at the point of near-death. (he doesn't have to be near)
- Ancient salvation - yes, it can go to a new host but that's probably a PITA. It has every motivation to keep EVK alive. Remember when Gin 'fatally' attacked Aizen, but the Hogyoku preferred Aizen so it just kept him alive?
- Hell salvation - EVK spent time in 'hell' wherever that is. Could have something to do with conquering death somehow. idk
- Forehead seal activation salvation - 'fatal' shot activates 'third eye' chakra for another 'life'? Kind of like how Danzo kept tanking fatal blows but lost an 'eye' each time...
- Ancient fire/life fire that sustains - whether it be from the ancient or from firefish or whatever. We keep hearing about the destructive power and the life-power... wouldn't be surprised if we see this in some form or fashion with the fire-bending main character.
- Phoenix salvation - EVK is 'dead' but rises as a Phoenix... she's either fated to death or overcomes it while burning brilliantly for some time. Flames pour out of her temples lol and she's able to go out in a literal blaze of glory, burning down shit left and right (maybe even the wall).
- It was really a flame clone and YHS/HWR planned ahead.

BUT, it certainly just seems like she's dead. Inglorious but that's war. As mentioned the similarities to the cigarette and Jinsung, it seems her life's extinguished but I guess we'll see. SIU might have just sidelined her for the majority of the war because she is capable of taking on so many people, only to bring her back with an above (or other) method. Or, hell, maybe she's really dead. It just seems sus, and I'm objective enough to admit I'm not a fan of her dying like this so that is probably affecting my view on her not really being dead.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn, temple to temple. What's that chambered in, 308? Heh, well, she still has her face and skull cap, so maybe 223.

I digress. Not sure why some think it went past her, or the exit wound is in her forehead. The attack was 90* from that through both temples. Lots of blood. She certainly APPEARS dead...

I also don't see how some are saying this confirms Freeza is top 300.

I think this is important. The first one being successful and the second one too? I think this piece of trivia will be used somehow in all this with EVK....

Can't argue it doesn't look like she's dead. But a few things piggybacking on your options and other posts. I could see:

- Firefish salvation. Khun could have put a piece of fish in all the big players. Activates at the point of near-death. (he doesn't have to be near)
- Ancient salvation - yes, it can go to a new host but that's probably a PITA. It has every motivation to keep EVK alive. Remember when Gin 'fatally' attacked Aizen, but the Hogyoku preferred Aizen so it just kept him alive?
- Hell salvation - EVK spent time in 'hell' wherever that is. Could have something to do with conquering death somehow. idk
- Forehead seal activation salvation - 'fatal' shot activates 'third eye' chakra for another 'life'? Kind of like how Danzo kept tanking fatal blows but lost an 'eye' each time...
- Ancient fire/life fire that sustains - whether it be from the ancient or from firefish or whatever. We keep hearing about the destructive power and the life-power... wouldn't be surprised if we see this in some form or fashion with the fire-bending main character.
- Phoenix salvation - EVK is 'dead' but rises as a Phoenix... she's either fated to death or overcomes it while burning brilliantly for some time. Flames pour out of her temples lol and she's able to go out in a literal blaze of glory, burning down shit left and right (maybe even the wall).
- It was really a flame clone and YHS/HWR planned ahead.

BUT, it certainly just seems like she's dead. Inglorious but that's war. As mentioned the similarities to the cigarette and Jinsung, it seems her life's extinguished but I guess we'll see. SIU might have just sidelined her for the majority of the war because she is capable of taking on so many people, only to bring her back with an above (or other) method. Or, hell, maybe she's really dead. It just seems sus, and I'm objective enough to admit I'm not a fan of her dying like this so that is probably affecting my view on her not really being dead.
If she still has any life in her, I hope she incinerates the 4th division or something befitting Evankhell the Hellfire

If she's alive, I doubt she has much more in her

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Firefish salvation. Khun could have put a piece of fish in all the big players. Activates at the point of near-death. (he doesn't have to be near)
If khun can do that Idk why he is considered as a regular lvl any more he should go beyond what In my expectations advance lvl healing rankers can do

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dowon wont die, she was on Haedon's wall. She'll flip and ally with baam when he needs it most. Her stupidity now might get Cha killed which would be worse than death as a punishment for her

If baam hears that they killed Evank, be it true or not, he'll go berserk, which is what we need to see

I'm worried SIU is rushing the arc, I hoped this would go on till 2021
I'm still unconvinced that was Dowon, but we'll see.

SIU said in a blog he's attempting to SLOW DOWN this battle. I guess he has to show some blood however. But I think Kallavan showing up rushed it way more than EVK dying.

Perhaps SIU fears nCoV and wants to finish this up lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If she still has any life in her, I hope she incinerates the 4th division or something befitting Evankhell the Hellfire

If she's alive, I doubt she has much more in her
Much more? She has shinsoo-burning flame (and that's a shinsoo bullet.... hmmm) and a total release - neither of which she's ever used in a real battle for us to see. That's the problem with her dying like this BECAUSE she has much more left after all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If khun can do that Idk why he is considered as a regular lvl any more he should go beyond what In my expectations advance lvl healing rankers can do
I guess but that's been the issue/argument ever since he got firefish in the first place.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still unconvinced that was Dowon, but we'll see.

SIU said in a blog he's attempting to SLOW DOWN this battle. I guess he has to show some blood however. But I think Kallavan showing up rushed it way more than EVK dying.

Perhaps SIU fears nCoV and wants to finish this up lol
SIU is like 32, he's not in COVID-19's danger demo, also South Korea bent the curve and are on their way to recovery atm

I think that their bitterness to start will lead to a really solid partnership between Dowon and Baam, we'll see, but I'm fairly sure she'll become one of his closest allies

Kallavan vs Baam, the real fight, will happen again likely as Baam tries to free Jinsung, this is just a taste that white or someone will interrupt

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
he's exponentially stronger than he was back then
That's why I hope he redeem himself soon. Because that 'scratched me!' using thorn fragment had no meaning to me esp when he scratched Urek many moons ago. That's like being impressed with someone who landed a punch with a gimmick against a decent rookie after landing a clean punch against Mohammed Ali 3 yrs ago.. Not impressed

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU is like 32, he's not in COVID-19's danger demo, also South Korea bent the curve and are on their way to recovery atm
It was a joke - but if you want to be serious SIU has had a chronic respiratory issue for quite a while now (this puts him at a greater risk than the rest of the age demo he's in). And many in SK are still very weary of the disease.