Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 475 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 475 Spoilers & Discussion

Kevon080

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can somebody tell me how y’all seen the chapter already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can somebody tell me how y’all seen the chapter already
Go to the 1st page of this chapter discussion thread or download the discord app. Every Sundays is a new raw of the chapter.

Hansung never struggled against an Advanced Ranker. The only fights we've ever saw was against Ha Cheonhee and Madoraco. With both he seemed to be about even in strength, actually stronger than Madoraco.

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Hansung never struggled against an Advanced Ranker. The only fights we've ever saw was against Ha Cheonhee and Madoraco. With both he seemed to be about even in strength, actually stronger than Madoraco.
He also fought with one of the people in Charlie's group (I think it was the High Priestess, maybe?) and had a hard time getting past her.

FoolishWisdom

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He also fought with one of the people in Charlie's group (I think it was the High Priestess, maybe?) and had a hard time getting past her.
His battle was against Stuart. While it looked fairly even, it seems YHS got the better of him: "Allow me to borrow your lighthouse".

In terms of power, I would expect them to about equal -- they were both tired after the initial battle with each other. However, I suspect that YHS has a better tactical sense. Stealing one of Stuart's lighthouses was a cool move.

Zahard's Prophet

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm currently finishing up a reread of ToG and I am at the Last Station arc. The difference between reading the story in one go and experiencing it in weekly bites over the course of years is astounding. My interest in the series had lulled for a bit during the Hidden Station arc until the fight with Jahad came up, but I had somehow missed the connection between the Three Orders and Gustang's Stingray swallowing the key that Data Jahad wanted to give Baam. At that point, Stuart mentions that one of the reasons they need to suppress the order is because there are high-ranking Poe Bidau family members in the military and how it would unleash chaos upon the Tower etc.

Previously I mentioned that I felt Raviolic might be a traitor because it would be odd for Gustang to let a member of his Family be so highly ranked if he was intending on eventually betraying Jahad, but if I pause to reflect on that detail that I had previously missed, it makes sense that Raviolic is probably one of the people being referred to there.

FoolishWisdom

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm currently finishing up a reread of ToG and I am at the Last Station arc. The difference between reading the story in one go and experiencing it in weekly bites over the course of years is astounding. My interest in the series had lulled for a bit during the Hidden Station arc until the fight with Jahad came up, but I had somehow missed the connection between the Three Orders and Gustang's Stingray swallowing the key that Data Jahad wanted to give Baam. At that point, Stuart mentions that one of the reasons they need to suppress the order is because there are high-ranking Poe Bidau family members in the military and how it would unleash chaos upon the Tower etc.

Previously I mentioned that I felt Raviolic might be a traitor because it would be odd for Gustang to let a member of his Family be so highly ranked if he was intending on eventually betraying Jahad, but if I pause to reflect on that detail that I had previously missed, it makes sense that Raviolic is probably one of the people being referred to there.
Agreed! In fact, this is partly why I thought at first that Charlie would unintentionally leak the three orders. The impact of such an order would give a tremendous boost to FUG, and could be used as a device to make Raviolic switch sides.

This of course has not come to pass, but the idea is still possible. We might not see it until Raviolic joins the battle -- which should be soon, seeing how his division is having a pretty hard time. He will probably join after Dokoko becomes a fried bucket of KFC.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Karakka also had some trouble with the mouse ranker. Sometimes people are weak (Didiano) but manage to be a trouble to strong people (Evankhell). Doesn't mean much.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't remember Hansung struggling against an advanced Ranker.
Look again at the war with Kallavan .

I feel like the 2F guardian did not oppose jahad but was rather doing his purpose. 2F is an important floor for the whole tower because thats where the regulars are sifted and those that pose a threat to the jahad empire are removed but that is not what the tower wanted regarding baam hence the guardian allowed YHS to go ahead with his plan because the tower wants the change that baam will bring. The tower has been shown to have a will of its own whose intentions may directly opposs the jahad empire, repellista jahads guide said the tower choses what it wants despite jahad agreeing with it or opposing it - it basically doesn't care what jahad wants or thinks. The tower chose baam and him being killed, he would not serve the purpose of him entering the tower. The 2F guardian sending evankhell to karakas heart and to the station was the 2F guardian being directed by the will of the tower to save baam so he can fulfill his purpose. The towers purpose is seemingly unquestioned as seen with the death of the 43F guardian because the guardians purpose is to follow the will of the tower but the 43F guardian became picky and allied with jahad instead of allying with the tower and tried to stop enryu from fulfilling his purpose of delivering the thorn, hence the tower allowed to have the 43F guardian removed/killed.
If i recall well , the guardian purposedly helped Evankhell and YHS help Baam and FUG , that is clearly anti-zahard .

Peesonnaly , the only time that we see the tower actink like he has a will on his own , is when he choose irregular , the tower invinted all bunch of guys , i don't think that if the " tower " is particulary with Baam .

I wouldn't conflate guardian's wiln to a possible tower will .

The tower allowed nothing , Enryuu killed because he was stronger .

Jahad made a contract with most of guardian wich are a lot favourable to him , my hyphotesis is that a lot of guardian are favourable to ejahad reign .

And there are some who oppose jahad , maybe Headon and 2 floor guardian .

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't imagine Ravioli, who was the right-hand man to Adori (lucky SOB), didn't/doesn't know the 3 orders in completion as it is said that Adori would certainly discover all 3 orders (they couldn't prevent it, and wished to move on what they thought was the easiest before she could do all 3, as they assuredly believe she will try to do). Are you suggesting she withheld from him? He seems like he'd be 'in the know'.

As such maybe he's a double agent, sure. Or maybe it's because he isn't full-blooded Po that he doesn't care as much as someone with an equal amount of Khun (also have hints Khun might not so much care for Zahard...) would - half-breed. We can suppose most if not all full-blooded PD's would be beholden to Gustang, but his half heritage makes me pause.

Maybe Adori sent him to see what he'd do. Maschenny already said that the orders for the 10GFs to help out was made to see what they would end up doing in part, so this is a thought process that exists in Zahard's Machiavellian dialectic.

That said, I don't trust Maschenny EITHER.

I'll just suspect everyone as a traitor so when inevitably someone goes against Z-forces I won't be surprised.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I understand anyone who thinks Raivolic is a double agent, but just following the logic of him being a PBD to be a traitor is very superficial. The 10 families are very old, some of them swearing total loyalty to Zahard is not absurd. I still sit on the fence about it, though, if Raivolic is really a traitor, either Adori is in a scheme with him or she is an idiot.

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Maybe raviolic will become like gekko moria in one piece after the marineford arc and maschenny kills him by following orders from above like what doflamingo did.

Maybe Adori sent him to see what he'd do. Maschenny already said that the orders for the 10GFs to help out was made to see what they would end up doing in part, so this is a thought process that exists in Zahard's Machiavellian dialectic.
I somehow feel like this whole war is orchestrated by jahad so he can get into battle again like how the 5th army corps said that jahad and the 10GW want war all over again. I seriously feel like ravioli is there to size up baam and see if he's worthy to stand before jahad and report that to adori most probably or maybe send visual of baams appearance so that the jahad police can deal with baam IMO.

I see either khun hynd luch saving lepavuv or ravioli teleporting lepavuv into the 3rd wall and peaks evk interest and says something like fight me beyond the third wall if you're alive by then kinda vibes because she'll than get the chance of a fight she wanted against the monsters in the 10 families either way between hynd luch or ravioli
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Picture this:

As kallavan is about to attack baam, evk punches him so hard he's sent flying and crash lands on dowon and they both fall down🤔🤔

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
T
Maybe raviolic will become like gekko moria in one piece after the marineford arc and maschenny kills him by following orders from above like what doflamingo did.

I somehow feel like this whole war is orchestrated by jahad so he can get into battle again like how the 5th army corps said that jahad and the 10GW want war all over again. I seriously feel like ravioli is there to size up baam and see if he's worthy to stand before jahad and report that to adori most probably or maybe send visual of baams appearance so that the jahad police can deal with baam IMO.

I see either khun hynd luch saving lepavuv or ravioli teleporting lepavuv into the 3rd wall and peaks evk interest and says something like fight me beyond the third wall if you're alive by then kinda vibes because she'll than get the chance of a fight she wanted against the monsters in the 10 families either way between hynd luch or ravioli
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Picture this:

As kallavan is about to attack baam, evk punches him so hard he's sent flying and crash lands on dowon and they both fall down🤔🤔
There is no way maschenny coulf kill someone equal as squadron commander, u'll keep over to her, she is stong ofc, but like jinsung ha said "u dont know anything about those ancient beast u just mention"

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
You forget about the guy from RED from the second floor. We actually saw "more" of that fight than the Madoraco thing. When Ren was about to get serious, Hansung backed down. But i don't know if Ren is a high Ranker or an advanced one.

Why do you think that he was even with Cheonhee? I had the impression that there was a huge gap between the two. When he tried to stop her, it looked to me like he was stopped rather easily.
Why do you think that he was stronger than Madoraco?

Karakka also had some trouble with the mouse ranker.
Who are you referring to? can't remember that ranker.

I still sit on the fence about it, though, if Raivolic is really a traitor, either Adori is in a scheme with him or she is an idiot.

On the contrary. I think this is a smart move. This isn't the final battle. The war just begins right now. If you have important people in the military and administration, it is essential to know where their loyalty lies. Better expose him now (if he really is a traitor), even if it costs this one battle, than later, in the middle of the war, where he (and others) could do real damage (victory deciding damage).

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You forget about the guy from RED from the second floor. We actually saw "more" of that fight than the Madoraco thing. When Ren was about to get serious, Hansung backed down. But i don't know if Ren is a high Ranker or an advanced one.

Why do you think that he was even with Cheonhee? I had the impression that there was a huge gap between the two. When he tried to stop her, it looked to me like he was stopped rather easily.
Why do you think that he was stronger than Madoraco?

Who are you referring to? can't remember that ranker.

On the contrary. I think this is a smart move. This isn't the final battle. The war just begins right now. If you have important people in the military and administration, it is essential to know where their loyalty lies. Better expose him now (if he really is a traitor), even if it costs this one battle, than later, in the middle of the war, where he (and others) could do real damage (victory deciding damage).
This one:

Iirc, he was squeezing through Karakka's tentacles in the battle of 1st wall. Karakka couldn't damage him because he was hard to hit.

Reactions: Wha

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sorry, my mistake. Its some Black hair fude, here:

Tbf, he was just a slippery bastard and not someone that punked Karaka by strength
That's precisely my point: one doesn't need strength, sometimes hardship comes from tricky skills that are hard to shake.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
He was the guy that could squeeze between any space no matter the size. But I'm sure even Karaka - once he gets a read on him - will split his wig

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't imagine Ravioli, who was the right-hand man to Adori (lucky SOB), didn't/doesn't know the 3 orders in completion as it is said that Adori would certainly discover all 3 orders (they couldn't prevent it, and wished to move on what they thought was the easiest before she could do all 3, as they assuredly believe she will try to do). Are you suggesting she withheld from him? He seems like he'd be 'in the know'.

As such maybe he's a double agent, sure. Or maybe it's because he isn't full-blooded Po that he doesn't care as much as someone with an equal amount of Khun (also have hints Khun might not so much care for Zahard...) would - half-breed. We can suppose most if not all full-blooded PD's would be beholden to Gustang, but his half heritage makes me pause.

That said, I don't trust Maschenny EITHER.

I'll just suspect everyone as a traitor so when inevitably someone goes against Z-forces I won't be surprised.
Ravioli definitely knows all 3 orders. Kallavan even knows, he hinted at it when he was fighting Jinsung Ha.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ravioli definitely knows all 3 orders. Kallavan even knows, he hinted at it when he was fighting Jinsung Ha.
Well that is clear that he is a traitor tho, no matter about his position as long as he is a po bidau, the military will try to kill him