Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lol! Thanks! I can barely see them. I will trust you that they are 5.

Anyone else think FUG will overkill at this point? Being a test director Augustus should be super strong and now that Kallavan and old 4th division turned sides I wonder what Jahad army will do. Kalla or/and flower garden should take care of the new 4th commander. Yama will take Yas down. I doubt that Mas will fight. Am I losing something here as well?
Remember that YHS is also a test director and he can barely tie with Ha Cheonhee. And his position was considered low for his abilities. Augusgus shouldn't be as strong as Yuri or Karakka. He should keep LPB fuscille busy, at best.

There isn't much left from former 4th Squadron either. They won't take the entirety of the New 4th Squad in their hands, meaning something Will still be left for Evankhell to burn. The Houndborn and the Baylords are likely gonna play with the 5th, and the remaining Hidden Garden the 2 branch heads of LPB. The regulars + White Will likely be tasked with infiltrating and rescueing Jinsung and the rest of Hidden Leaf. Mascheny Will be there to keep White entertained, most likely. She is too much for him, but he likely Will buy Bam some time to get to the prisoners.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bet Fuscile has a backstory, he’s probably Yas’ favorite play toy. He’s probably a hound!

lianecel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I bet Fuscile has a backstory, he’s probably Yas’ favorite play toy. He’s probably a hound!
that is actually quite make sense

AshDVanguard

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Kinda funny how quickly we went from comparing regulars on the helltrain to calling hrs weak

King Dryst

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Mascheny Will be there to keep White entertained, most likely. She is too much for him, but he likely Will buy Bam some time to get to the prisoners.
Or to help Baam on the sly when White inevitably betrays him.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Yeah that makes more sense, you don't lose your muscles by working out

Um can we talk about Rak. It's one thing for Yama and Dowon to tank the explosion waves, but Rak did it with his elemental powers
Considering the magnitude of the explosion ( which annihilated the lives of many high rankers and rankers; an entire squadron was critically endangered) Rak 's defence then looks top 300 high ranker level

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
which annihilated the lives of many high rankers
Kinda doubt it. At least Sharon, Kay, Cheonhee, Yolker, that bean dude and his assistant survived, that leaves at most Dorian Frog and Yolker's assistant for potential HRs deathes in the 4th squadron.

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Remember that YHS is also a test director and he can barely tie with Ha Cheonhee. And his position was considered low for his abilities. Augusgus shouldn't be as strong as Yuri or Karakka. He should keep LPB fuscille busy, at best.

There isn't much left from former 4th Squadron either. They won't take the entirety of the New 4th Squad in their hands, meaning something Will still be left for Evankhell to burn. The Houndborn and the Baylords are likely gonna play with the 5th, and the remaining Hidden Garden the 2 branch heads of LPB. The regulars + White Will likely be tasked with infiltrating and rescueing Jinsung and the rest of Hidden Leaf. Mascheny Will be there to keep White entertained, most likely. She is too much for him, but he likely Will buy Bam some time to get to the prisoners.
Wonder if kallavan plans to challenge Lyb while this battle is ongoing in which case lyb will be busy and one of them might die (if it comes to that, I think lyb will)

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I think what Lepavuv is about tell Evankhell is that the nest is a container for the family head of LPB to store his animas
If there are plenty animas there at the nest from which Lo Po Bia Head gifts his strong descendants, I wouldn't mind Baam devouring all of them. He has been giving Zahard the middle finger till now, I think it's about time the Lord Lo Po Bia got his.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Kinda doubt it. At least Sharon, Kay, Cheonhee, Yolker, that bean dude and his assistant survived, that leaves at most Dorian Frog and Yolker's assistant for potential HRs deathes in the 4th squadron.
The guys you just quoted were either not present within the explosion range or survived by being teleported out of it by Baam. Plus Kallavan himself was ready to see his entire squadron annihilated by that explosion. If Rak survived that explosion with his own powers, then his defence system can decently be qualified as high ranking

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Considering the magnitude of the explosion ( which annihilated the lives of many high rankers and rankers; an entire squadron was critically endangered) Rak 's defence then looks top 300 high ranker level
It wasn't tested against It tho, Bam also ported Hockney and Rak when he brought the super needle. It was Just for keepsake. But It solidifies Rak as a Defender: he's got rare skills that are able to prorect himself and others at same time.

Wonder if kallavan plans to challenge Lyb while this battle is ongoing in which case lyb will be busy and one of them might die (if it comes to that, I think lyb will)
I think Kallavan dies. He has to die a tragic death to portray Jahad's evilness, and Lyboric needs to be hyped. Lyb also has other agendas: he is one of the actors responsible for the fate of Hidden Garden, and they deserve revenge.

Furthermore, he is dual GF blood and a Spear Bearer: I guess SIU is feeling like broadening the knowledge on Spear Bearers lately. Lepavuv is a Sniper, with heavy conditions that enable her lethal headshots; Kheil is an utility SB, warping people left and right; AA I gonna have a freeze Spear most likely; and I'm counting Lyboric to have an armor piercing skill, and that be his thing. He was picked to off 4th Squadron, Adori likely picked a Man able to Pierce Kallavan's skin.

The Crypts

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I see this often, so I'd like to ask, why do many here hold the opinion that Yuri and Karaka are comparable in strength? Is there any evidence for this?

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I see this often, so I'd like to ask, why do many here hold the opinion that Yuri and Karaka are comparable in strength? Is there any evidence for this?
They fought couple of times and it ended a draw! Perhaps Yuri is a bit stronger with her toys and strong body but still not that far stronger.

The Crypts

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
They fought couple of times and it ended a draw! Perhaps Yuri is a bit stronger with her toys and strong body but still not that far stronger.
They fought 4 times. The first time, Karaka was vaporized by one hit from Yuri's Rose Shower when she got serious. The second time, Karaka basically ran away with Team Rachel, the third time, Wagnan's sword saved him before any exchange could be had, and the fourth time, his armored body was being melted into shinsoo by Yuri, and once again he turned tail only to be caught by Evan and his anti-spell weapon.

It's difficult to understand how "it ended a draw" could be concluded on any of those occasions.