Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
The souls follow certain rules, If Baam all of a sudden is pulling HR moves with a mere “regulars amount” of souls. We know he has a lot less than White, even at his last battle with Kallavan and we saw how fast he was depleted, a few moves....
White is a super HR (comparable to a squadron commander), average HRs are a joke compared to him. Even with just part of his power, it won't be surprising if the souls power was HR level. Besides, Baam didn't used the souls alone but the Thorn as well, a second massive power up.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
You're both just not understanding it. THIS is how the souls work!

Lmaooooooo pretty much Jubei...

There’s no logic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

White is a super HR (comparable to a squadron commander), average HRs are a joke compared to him. Even with just part of his power, it won't be surprising if the souls power was HR level. Besides, Baam didn't used the souls alone but the Thorn as well, a second massive power up.
But yet Baam matched him with the souls he got? A novice as you said with souls? You’re digging yourself deeper into nonsensical territory!

Edited shinsoo and souls mixup...

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Yet Baam achieves a miracle and it was only 10%.... Not buying that!
Soowooh can do that for example. HRs can achive what Baam did. What surprised the higher ups was more the fact that a mere regular performed a HR level action.

But yet Baam matched him with the souls he got? A novice as you said with shinsoo? You’re digging yourself deeper into nonsensical territory!
He matched what ? Prime White ? In any department ? When and Where ?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Soowooh can do that for example. HRs can achive what Baam did. What surprised the higher ups was more the fact that a mere regular performed a HR level action.

He matched what ? Prime White ? In any department ? When and Where ?
Sowo AND KhELL are needed to do what Baam did, TWO HR’s

Why wouldn’t a regular be able to do it? The amount of shinsoo necessary? The difficulty? The improbability? Choose one it’s still a feat that isn’t like “a bit of shinsoo” worthy...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Khell talks about how much shinsoo it takes to teleport Yama back at the cage, go refresh yourself if you think

“it’s only a little”

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Sowo can do it on her own on weaker scale (cage >>>>> needle launcher).

Why wouldn’t a regular be able to do it? The amount of shinsoo necessary? The difficulty? The improbability? Choose one it’s still a feat that isn’t like “a bit of shinsoo” worthy...
The 2nd Thorn alone when used by current Baam is more than enough to reach HR level power. Let alone with the adition of part of the souls.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
But yeah I’m done.. Whether or not he consumed more this doesn’t jive with Whites use nor his train use of the souls...

We got an explanation for Why White is brimming with power..... We just don’t have one for Baam other than.. “He’s prime”

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think ignition weapons are linked both to soul Power and to spells. And EoB might bê the soul of a vip Monster of yore sealed in an item. Ignition of a weapon is similar to what Bam did now with the Souls, but with his own body as recipient, not an item.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde

The 2nd Thorn alone when used by current Baam is more than enough to reach HR level power. Let alone with the adition of part of the souls.
Thorn was used for the spatial distortion power, souls used to locate and make contact with allies and launcher... but like I said.. it makes little sense to debate it further.. I accept your belief he’s “just better with it”

Don’t believe it but you can!!!

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Thorn was used for the spatial distortion power, souls used to locate and make contact with allies and launcher... but like I said.. it makes little sense to debate it further.. I accept your belief he’s “just better with it”

Don’t believe it but you can!!!
Let's agree to desagree 🤝

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde

Also, pretty sure it’s short range with Sowo by herself.... Hence the need for a Khell with bigger objects... He (Khell) also used sowo to transport Yama no? In addition to his root arrow crap

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
The devil inside Baam can’t even understand what heck happens inside that boy’s body, so how can we understand him lol
Lol we can’t!!!! But it’s fun to pose some conjecture about it.....

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Baam’s use of the souls differs from White!? They hate White so he burns through them like gas. They like Baam, so they just activate and stay on?

So now Baam is the one teaching White how to properly use the souls!?

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Baam’s use of the souls differs from White!? They hate White so he burns through them like gas. They like Baam, so they just activate and stay on?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde

Lol

Oh I see!

We get NO rules to follow
That and this
These and those
No one knows
We get these souls to swallow
How they stick
In your throat
Burn like coal!!!!

Baam: “Oh, what you do to me
No one knows”

Yeah, There’s two groups of thought here!!!

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
He is though. White Baam and Karaka have clearly jumped in power levels recently. Karaka took multiple frontal attacks from Kallavan while he was holding him to Baam the Glass Cannon could land a hit

A lot of people do actually. It would be poor story telling otherwise. Their beef is too central to his identity and baam soloing multiple FHs is very untogish. I don't think anyone things White can beat Hon NOW. In 8 years where we're well into the final war? I think so
Lol so he wasn't capable of it with thousand of years and with 8 years he is supposed to ?
if you add enough infinitesimal portions together you can reach an infinite amount

- this post was brought to you by the calculus gang
How much time would it take him ?

Let's calculate White lived for let's say 5000 years and he is at 0.1 % of Jahad power .
He would need at least a million years to be at Hon level .

That is assuming that he isn't dfeated again in the mean time and that Hon doesn't progress ( wich is highly unlikely given is speech of how is sword is formed of his children ) .

I would just add that we know that people can't absorb too much power and that they have a limit .
SIU said White was crazy but honorable, ie why he didn't want to kill and consume a man who was in despair and had given up the fight

He said Hon was honorable too, so I don't believe that when Hon told white that here was a chance that he could surpass him, that he was lying. The chance was always small, but I'm pretty confident Baam's existence is what will make that difference

Having Baam solo every FH who opposes him, which is the logical conclusion of what you guys are pushing, doesn't meld with the story TOG is so far

Because a D rank regular was able to eat take the souls from a high grade high ranker spell?
I think you don't really understand how he said it . In my opinion he said it like that .

You can't try to oppose or surpass me when you are working with me , because you will just end up as one part of my sword . So you need to go out and oppose me if you whan to have a chance to even killing me .

If you use logic , Hon said that before Hoaquin had his soul power so what could he have saw in Hoaquin that would make him say that ?

Other than that Hon has a immortality contract .

Other than that , the tendence seems for the disolution of jahad empire and that some FH will join Baam , we already said it , i don't know why you act like no one said it .

Gustang i
I agree with this point tog is not the type of story we're stuff like this happens, it's just contrive and Siu doesn't write contrive stuff and random ass pull, the high rankers aren't freaking out or going crazy with shock or anything like that of standard Shonen, regular can use teleportation wow then moves on, it's cool but nothing flip out over, they still view ban has regular just like fug side, cause he is one and he is clearly boosted to fight against them, all this stuff about bam infinite powers all he is using is just buffs, souls are not irregular powers, neither is the admin or bm, thorns are also ignition weapons just God tier or close to it.

Bam soloing everyone 1v1 or 2v1 is possible depending on what floor he is on and if he has completed thorn, the thorns are the key to his powers and the sun, everything else can be crushed by the FH easily, they only be around 10,000 years and have their own near God tier or s rank ignition weapons and shape, affinity and blessings, their not push overs and there is gonna be a lot of time skip and training to overcome 10,000 year old monsters that are immortal and still at there peak strength.

I think fans have to realize that bam was a tower born at first, and no child has reached their heights, Bam being born in the tower already hit with a hard level cap a very high one but no where near true irregulars, so even if his now even if he is an irregular now, he was still a tower born first, thus he needs the sun and the thorns to close that gap, that just being a irregular cannot fill, cause all of the FH, urek, etc, were truly outsiders, Bam hasn't show half the skill of data z even now and I'm being serious, not talking about raw power or being carried by the admin or souls, just pure skill and talent he ain't on that level, there a reason why bam main ability is to copy, swallow powers and learn fast, it's to close gap in a sensible short enough time like 300-1000 years, to fight them directly and stand a chance, if the other 2 thorns have real offensive and defensive support skills, looking at how there powers seems truly beyond the tower in pieces and not as a whole, then the FH can't overcome them once bam can use at least 70% too energy especially from thorn 1.
Go read the definition of irregular , Baam is a irregular .

For people who think that White , Koon and Rak can defeat FH because they stick with Baam .

I am sorry to say to you that you didn't read the story well enough . And you should rereading it a dozen time again to.understand how TOG of god work .

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lol so he wasn't capable of it with thousand of years and with 8 years he is supposed to ?

How much time would it take him ?

Let's calculate White lived for let's say 5000 years and he is at 0.1 % of Jahad power .
He would need at least a million years to be at Hon level .

That is assuming that he isn't dfeated again in the mean time and that Hon doesn't progress ( wich is highly unlikely given is speech of how is sword is formed of his children ) .

I would just add that we know that people can't absorb too much power and that they have a limit .

I think you don't really understand how he said it . In my opinion he said it like that .

You can't try to oppose or surpass me when you are working with me , because you will just end up as one part of my sword . So you need to go out and oppose me if you whan to have a chance to even killing me .

If you use logic , Hon said that before Hoaquin had his soul power so what could he have saw in Hoaquin that would make him say that ?

Other than that Hon has a immortality contract .

Other than that , the tendence seems for the disolution of jahad empire and that some FH will join Baam , we already said it , i don't know why you act like no one said it .

Gustang i

Go read the definition of irregular , Baam is a irregular .

For people who think that White , Koon and Rak can defeat FH because they stick with Baam .

I am sorry to say to you that you didn't read the story well enough . And you should rereading it a dozen time again to.understand how TOG of god work .
White's growth speed is determined by the strength of the enemies he kills. The stronger he is, the higher strength input he gets. So it's an exponential curve. Just look at Covid cases growing and you'll see what I mean: he takes longer to get here than to get where he must.

FoolishWisdom

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We should make a Poll on what answers we Will take longer to get, lol.
a) How does Souls work
b) Are spells dealing with Shinsoo
c) How does foresight work
d) How do spells get made
e) What is internal quality Shinsoo
f) what makes a transcendental skill be named as such
g) Wth is mimesis
h) what are the rules on Khun's Firefish
i) why is a native one Spirit inside Evk and Kheil
j) do irregulars know what the Tower is
k) why is the world outside encased in stone
l) why does Rachel fear Bam
m) why do some people look like Young Jahad

Ofc there are other questions, but some workings behind events need explanation or else we can't grasp what is going on. Some are plot points, allright, but It seems like all the time we only get more questions and never answers.

n) How did Ken Hong survive

o) is there an afterlife in the Tower? What happens to the Souls that don't get trapped by spells?
A good number of these questions may never get fully answered. For many of these, it is better to not try to give an explanation, because there is nothing to be gained from a story-telling point of view by the explanation. Sure, it would help people who want to understand the game mechanics, but he's not writing a game; he's writing a story. For any such question, I will abbreviate my answer as "PNK" as in "Probably Never Know"
a) [How do souls work?] PNK
b) [Are spells dealing with Shinsoo?] PNK -- If we get an answer to (d) then we may also get an answer to the relationship between Shinsoo and Spells. However, I suspect that within ToG, we will never know. If SIU decides to write a story in the same universe but outside of ToG, then we may learn this.
c) [How does foresight work?] PNK -- though we might get a bit more clarification on the distinction between the different kinds of foresight.
d) [How do spells get made?] PNK *unless* Bam starts to pick up the ability to create spells or one of his team-mates does. Not at least until next season during the princess arc, and more likely, after that if at all.
e) [What is internal quality Shinsoo?] We already got a brief explanation of this. We are not likely to get more.
f) [What makes a transcendental skill be named as such?] I suspect that we will at some point get some sort of description between the different move-types and the costs of using them. Not sure when. My guess is after the princess arc.
g) [Wth is mimesis?] PNK -- though if we are going to get an explanation, it will probably be very soon, as it will be relevant to the origin story of the canines.
h) [What are the rules of Khun's firefish?] We will get spoon-fed little bits of explanation and never receive a full explanation. This next couple of arcs may give us a bit more.
i) [Why is a native one Spirit inside Evk and Khel?] I feel that at some point, we will indeed get more information about this, as it will directly relate to Rak. I suspect sometime at the Nest.
j) [Do irregulars know what the tower is?] Well, clearly, Bam is an irregular, but does not understand it. A better question will be how much the FHs know about the ToG, and I suspect that we might get more information about this. My guess: not until after the princess arc.
k) [Why is the world outside encased in stone?] I'm not convinced that it is; we only know that Bam perceived waking up in a place like that. But how did he eat and drink? How long was he there by himself? Much of this remains unanswered, and while we might get more of an answer, it will not occur for quite some time. Definitely after princess arc.
l) [Why does Rachel fear Bam?] We will probably get more information about this when we get the answer to (k). After princess arc.
m) [Why do some people look like young Jahad?] The princess arc will probably reveal this.
n) [How did Ken Hong survive?] Hopefully, in chapter 484!
o) [Is there an afterlife in the Tower? What happens to trapped souls?] PNK

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Question for everyone.

:super

Last chapter, Khun made remarks regarding soul powah Bam being the most powerful Bam, ever.

Is Bam utilizing soul power in conjunction with his thorns, more powerful than last station Bam, post absorption of Thorn and Black March?

If Bam turned around and tagged Kallavan with an energy blast might it have inflicted more damage than his last station attack.