Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

Sade Morte

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I can see number 2 happening. Fug will have to retreat at some point. The others in Zahard army are not mobilising most likely because they think the army at present can hold it off and win. But the moment the army is unable to the others in high command will swoop in to destroy them.
Khell may come in handy by teleporting them to a safe place while holding the others.
Might even be an interesting turn of event. Perhaps the reason why zahards army never lost is because apparently Zahard can see future and send appropriate force, this time if they incur a phyric victory or a loss and Fug leaders escape to safety it will not just deal a blow to the army but the near omnipotent status that Zahard holds via his future seeing ability. And in a poetic way khell will aid this scenario of zahards vision of Fug and Bam dying/defeated here being false just like till now he has been aiding in failing to predict future due to Zahard.
I guess it will be reported as Jahad's first loss........from a regular who just got ranked in just a short while.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The chapter made me think a bit of.... early in season one when androsi commented on her teaming up with rachel because she seemed to come from somewhere else. Aguero just being drawn to bam like that and encouraging him to keep that kindness which he always had but aguero didn't... This whole thing feels oddly important. I suppose its possible that for the most part only sociopaths get to climb the tower but what if there is something different and perhaps wrong with tower residents in this regard? And what if this is why gustang doesn't think of tower residents as his equals...

Host Samurai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The chapter made me think a bit of.... early in season one when androsi commented on her teaming up with rachel because she seemed to come from somewhere else. Aguero just being drawn to bam like that and encouraging him to keep that kindness which he always had but aguero didn't... This whole thing feels oddly important. I suppose its possible that for the most part only sociopaths get to climb the tower but what if there is something different and perhaps wrong with tower residents in this regard? And what if this is why gustang doesn't think of tower residents as his equals...
It's the same sentiment that Urek told to Baam after the FoD arc, when he revealed to Urek that he is an irregular. To not lose his way or sense of self iirc. That might be an important factor as to why Zahard and the FH's changed drastically.