Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

Kallavan will...

• kill Lyborick and take his place

• be killed by Lyborick

• be killed by someone else

• join Wolhaiksong

• join FUG

• None of the above will happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Raw from Jay:

From Ivan:

Chapter starts with Flashback, Kallavan talking to Karaka and baam

Evankhell new outfit

Mas, Lyb, and Yas are talking about the change in balance of power

Love vs Fucile

Maschenny is smiling about something (to herself?)

Twins enter the battlefield

Another flashback between Hwa and Sofia

5th Squadron attacks Baam, but Kallavan appears to stop it & attacks the 5th

Translation from Adio: https://discord.gg/zM7Vkra - Discord link

Baam: "I will go to the next wall and kill the new Fourth Army Commander"... do you really mean it?

Kallavan: Yes. I will cross the wall and kill the Fourth Army Corps Commander to take back my place. Your goal is to cross over to the next wall as well, so I believe we have a common interest; let us work together for a moment.

Karaka: Kallavan, how will I trust you?

Kallavan: Your goal is to save Ha Jinsung, no? Even after I take my seat back, I will hold fire until you retrieve Ha Jinsung. You have my word. If I fought the 4th Army commander for you, it wouldn't be too bad for you, no?

Baam: What do we do?

Karaka: Welll....

Yu Hansung: Let's do it.

Baam: But Mr. Yu Hansung! He is the reason why our master was captured in the first place!

Yu Hansung: It would cost us too much if we fought Kallavan here and then crossed the walls. The best option for us right now is to minimize any damage we can. Our priority is saving Ha Jinsung, right?

Baam: But...

Yu Hansung: Of course, we will have you take the lead in the attack on the next wall. And you will be responsible for taking down all of the new Fourth Corps. We still can't trust you with our rear.

Kallavan: Accepted. We prefer it that way as well. Also. Irregular. Don't worry. This is only a happenstance alignment. I will never again ally with you. Your anger towards me won't disappear from this, so don't worry. You and I are eternal enemies. We will fight again one day.

???: Lady Evankhell, are you really going to take the sniper with you?

Evankhell: Yes. She will help us.

???: But the 4th Army Corps alone is worrisome enough.

Evankhell: Don't. I will keep her by my side. (If the sniper is right and there is such a place in the nest, there is no chance of victory for us. But if the others knew, everyone would panic. They may even give up the battle entirely... that means it's up to me to destroy it...)

Tower of God 52F - The Second Wall -02

Maschenny: The First Wall has been breached. The Fourth Army Corps has fallen, and all enemy High Rankers survived. This is beyond a doubt the worst possible scenario, Army Commander Lybolic. How will you make up for this mistake?

Lybolic: ... Princess, the goal of me and central command was the complete decimation of the old Fourth Army Corps in the first place, so it can hardly be called a mistake. If this comes to harm us down the line I will take full responsibility for it. The new 4th Corps is on stand by, so please do not worry.

Maschenny: Aye aye, sir. (Always so confident. Did he take some confidence pills or something?)

Yasracia: Heyhey enough of that. What do you mean full responsibility. The net wall is under my command, have you forgotten? I want you to cooperate with me in a little game we've prepared.

Lybolic: ... a game?

Yasracia: Yes. Princess, we've all gathered here, but I believe each of us have their own interests in mind. It won't be easy to defend against them anyway, so I prepared a little game so that each of us can fight a worthy opponent. So please, look forward to the games. It will be fun.

Maschenny: I will head to the central crystal with the branch head, so I will leave the commanding authority to Army Commander Yasracia and I'll take his call. This campaign had two Army Commanders gather on the condition that each wall will be under their own commander's full authority. Do as you want, 5th Army Commander. It only befit your authority.

Yasracia: Thank you, Princess.

Maschenny: Also, Commander Lybolic. I work with you under request of the Lo Po Bia main family and central command, but please refrain from acting out on your own in the future. If that's settled, let's move. If we allow their advance any further, we will shame the name of the RoZA. We have two whole Army Corps ehre, we cannot let them survive for longer. I hope you will end this here.

Lybolic: As you will.

[The Second Wall Front] Mule Love: I can't keep this up against a High Ranker..!!

Augusgus: (It'll be hard for Love to do his thing alone. Neither can I move from here. I need to protect the thing behind me in the giant needle, the teleporter that will get us all out of here once this battle is over. I have to protect it at all costs.) Still, I want to destroy those pesky-looking walls.

??? x2: We will do it.

Augusgus: Ahh... You decided to come out?

[Students of Sofia Tan, Wave Controllers of the Seolhyangwon/The Fragrant Snow School/雪香院, Namo & Sola]

Augusgus: I heard you came out despite everyone else looking to avoid it. Be careful here. Even for rankers, this place is very dangerous.

Sola: Don't worry, it is an honor to serve the Slayers. (Smile!)

Namo: What do you mean honor, didn't you want to get noticed by the higher ups so we can get out of the Seolhyangwon and become successful? (You said you were sick of all the other girls at Seolhyangwon...)

Sola: (You wanted to come along too! Something about a game you wanted to buy)

Namo: (You hypocrite)

Sola: Can you not talk about that out loud anyway? We need to at least for right now hold hands together. After all, our shinsoo is amplified when we hold hands.

Sola: Kek! They blocked it! (My first attack!)

Namo: They're not High Rankers for nothing... at this rate, won't we get logged out of life instead logging out of school? Sola: Can you just shut up for just a bit!! They're coming! Don't let go just because they're scary.

Namo: Says you.

Dowon: My Guide. The battle seems to have started, when can we go out?

Hwaryun: Wait just a bit. The main guns of the enemy have not gone off yet. We need to set up defenses at just the right time. When her Lighthouses are activated, that is our chance.

Fuschille: The enemy has no Lightbearers! Concentrate fire! Main gun! Fire!(edited)

[Sofia Tan Lighthouse Manipulation: Hexagonal Crystal]

Fuschille: How could this be? We didn't receive any reports of a Ranker-tier Light Bearer among the enemy in the first Wall.. Did they hide a Lightbearer in the Needle?

Khun: Hwaryun, what's going on? Why didn't you send out the Lightbearer earlier if we had one?!

Hwaryun: I knew that Baam was gong to take care of it. And this was her role from the beginning.

[Before coming into the Nest]

Hwaryun: Lady Sophia, does this mean you're going to help us directly?

Sophia: Yes. I want to see for myself his talent. A lot of my subordinates are against it so I can't bring too many fighters, but if that's fine count me in.

Hwaryun: You are always welcome, milady. Actually, there is a role I've been meaning to give you since the beginning. Help us escape from the battlefield safely. After we save Ha Jinsung from the Nest, we will use a warp device we're bringing to escape. You are a Lightbearer, so I hope that you can defend the warp device until the end.

Sophia: ... Understood. It sounds like you knew I was going to help along. How befitting a Guide. But with a Guide planning the getaway first, it seems this campaign won't be easy, will it?

Hwaryun: You're right. But we will still do our best.

[End flashback]

Hwaryun: If we lost Lady Sofia's lighthouses when that flagship exploded, everything was going to go up in smoke. So it's good that Baam took care of that for us. For a moment, it made me feel proud to actually Guide.

Khun: You... you have a heart of iron.

Hwaryun: Now! Go take the lead!

Haratcha: So you must be that famous Slayer Candidate! It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the Felines. Well, not all of us, but don't worry about that.

???: I don't see Lybolic.

Haratcha: Wait, this isn't a part of the plan...

Kallavan: Where is he hiding?

Haratcha: Former Corps Commander Kallavan! Why are you standing with the enemy!? Wait, you're a fucking company commander now, so I'ma call you what I want. Kallavan, are you betraying the army?!

Haratcha: Keuk! That son of a bitch...!!

Kendrick: How scary.

Kallavan: I don't want to fight anyone else. I just want the title of Corps Commander back. Bring me Lybolic. Or I will destroy the 5th Army Corps

Haratcha: You fucker!! You really wanna throw rank off to the side and fight me?!

Ha Satcha: Idiot, that's how you die! ???: ENOUGH! Do not anger him further!

Yasracia: You cannot face him.

Fuscille: Commander Yasracia!

Yasracia: Oh my, it seems that there's more people here than what I had planned. Well, it's fine. Looks like we are in need of some traffic control. ???: Yasracia detected on the other side of the walls!

Baam Yama Kalla: Yasracia!

Yasracia: Now~ Attention all self-proclaimed heroes that have gathered here today. To find the match each of you seek, we're going to play a little game.

---------------

Hello everyone, this is SIU.

Recently, my health has deteriorated to the point where I must take a hiatus from Tower of God. I am nothing but sorry that I have to take a leave in the middle of an arc. I will do my best during the hiatus to rest well and recover so that I can continue the story. Thank you always for cheering me on, and I hope to come back healthy and well. (Due to the circumstances I cannot give an official expected duration for the hiatus, so please hit the notification button to know when I will be back. It's this green button.) As always, thank you. I apologize deeply. SIU

Last edited:

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
WTF ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hiatus~

There is no specific date for the next chapter since SIU doesn't know when will he come back.
SIU taking pause ?

divica

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
From Ivan:

Chapter starts with Flashback, Kallavan talking to Karaka and baam

Evankhell new outfit

Mas, Lyb, and Yas are talking about the change in balance of power

Love vs Fucile

Maschenny is smiling about something (to herself?)

Twins enter the battlefield

Another flashback between Hwa and Sofia

5th Squadron attacks Baam, but Kallavan appears to stop it & attacks the 5th
Kalla is fighting the 5th!? Didn t expect that...
So the army has no chance of wining in a fair fight...

Also June 7 is next week...

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hiatus~

There is no specific date for the next chapter since SIU doesn't know when will he come back.
Starting from this chapter or later?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It hasn't been too long since the season started but SIU really should take more breaks. Hopefully there is nothing wrong and he is just taking a well earned vacation.

Twins... who the heck are they?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Do we know anything about these twins's lineage? They are not Lo Po Bia, are they?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
SIU is always ill... Seriously, illness or not, he deserves a break.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We have enough lo po bias...
I hope they are not LPB. Especially since we got two female twins already.

divica

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
It hasn't been too long since the season started but SIU really should take more breaks. Hopefully there is nothing wrong and he is just taking a well earned vacation.

Twins... who the heck are they?
Don t forget that he released 3 or 4 chapters at once when S3 began.

first

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
unfortunately kallavan loss right arm I think his power not full 100%