Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

Kallavan will...

• kill Lyborick and take his place

• be killed by Lyborick

• be killed by someone else

• join Wolhaiksong

• join FUG

• None of the above will happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Mas could possibly cover him, but it doesn't seem like she is associated with Central Command as well as Raviolic
I doubt she will cover kallavan. I mean she is an evil psycho unless there is something in for her I doubt she will go for the person Adori supports

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I doubt she will cover kallavan. I mean she is an evil psycho unless there is something in for her I doubt she will go for the person Adori supports
Her motivation seems to be chaos and fun fights though, not exactly profit or even her own safety. Though I'd assume she would avoid straight up suicide for the sake of fighting another day. In that sense mascheny is one of the war's biggest wildcards. I could see her throwing every obstacle she can bam's way and when he finally overcomes them she'd let him go for the fun of it.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Any news on hiatus coming to an end?
Can someone add defeated by lyb? Because I see it as a possibility that lyb defeats kallavan and keeps him alive for his power and makes him fight for lyb with caveat that if kallavan can do an act he will be able to challenge lyb again

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Any news on hiatus coming to an end?
Can someone add defeated by lyb? Because I see it as a possibility that lyb defeats kallavan and keeps him alive for his power and makes him fight for lyb with caveat that if kallavan can do an act he will be able to challenge lyb again
Updating polls like that isn't really good. That's why there is the "None of the above option".

We all saw the flashback, what exactly did the LPH FH do? Nothing. Yama's beef should end at Yas, imo.
We don't know the details. We don't even know why their dad was labeled as a traitor. But Yama said that he won't forgive Yasratcha and the FH. It looks like Yasratcha was his favorite subordinate anyway. Plus with what SIU said about Slayers targeting FH it's pretty obvious that Yama is supposed to slay the Lo Po Bia Head. He only became a "true Slayer" recently. Before he didn't care.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Kallavan is already a high ranker, don't you need to be a slayer candidate(regular) before? We also have no idea if FUG has an open slayer seat. From what we've read so far everyone seems to want to steal Baam's intended seat (Madd Dog, and White)
I think a slayer candidate being a regular wasnt the norm. Plus Kallavan was directly offered a seat as Slayer from Jinsunh 3,000 years ago. So far only 7 seats have been taken. There are still 4 seat open so Kallavan could grab one for himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Official translations.

I don't see why he would. Kallavan still believes in Zahard. Lyborick wanted to get rid of his subordinates because they were not true Zahard followers and used this as an opportunity to test Kallavan's loyalty. Kallavan passed the test because he didn't stop the explosion although it pained him.

His attempt to kill Lyborick is legitimate because Lyborick allowed him to come and try to kill him if the operation fails(it did since none of the heavy hitters of FUG died). Kallavan is breaking rules but he got Lyborick's consent so if he kills Lyborick he should be able to take his place without issues.
Lyborick got his order from above so the army as a whole is probably planning to discard him after that failure from the last station.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think so too that kallavan will join fug neither he will stay in zahad army. Many points as why he won't:
- he has stated he will be eternal enemy with baam, which block him to join the same organization with baam (fug)
- he won't stay in zahard army most likely since he has failed too many times in fulfilling the task. More punishment are waiting for him.
- HQ of zahard army (adori) had planned to get rid of him. He has no place in zahard army anymore. Totally.
- thus, if he ever survived in the arc, the best place for him to get a new place to stay is in wolhaiksong
Over 90% of FUG was against Bam except for Jinsung and Luslec. They're not all allies. At most, they'll work together for a mutual interest.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think so too that kallavan will join fug neither he will stay in zahad army. Many points as why he won't:
- he has stated he will be eternal enemy with baam, which block him to join the same organization with baam (fug)
- he won't stay in zahard army most likely since he has failed too many times in fulfilling the task. More punishment are waiting for him.
- HQ of zahard army (adori) had planned to get rid of him. He has no place in zahard army anymore. Totally.
- thus, if he ever survived in the arc, the best place for him to get a new place to stay is in wolhaiksong
Kallavan can clearly adapt his thinking though. Him going up against the army and taking issue with lyboric shows that there is a limit to kallavan's fanatism. With that in mind, it is not impossible that he will change his mind about being eternal enemies with bam. If anything, kallavan apparently being honest about letting bam go with jinsung is extraordinary.

Whether he stays or not depends on two things: The first is whether he can get his post back by killing lyboric. That's a rather incredible development considering everything. The second is whether he even wants to remain in the army. He sees zahard as a force that can unify the tower... but if kallavan's changes his mind on that then any alternative is good.

Wolfhaikson as it has been described so far does not serve any of kallavan's interest. Kallavan wants to unify the tower, zahard was the means to achieve this purpose. Wolfhaikson, unless its different from how it has been described so far, is a group interested in leaving the tower. If kallavan maintains his goals after he leaves the army then he won't find anything he wants in wolfhaikson. His options, barring massive lore changes, assuming he maintains the same objectives are either to go solo and become a god himself, with or without fug, or find a god that suits him. And the only potential god out there is literally bam, assuming bam would even have him.

MrPuncho

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Helloo. I'm new here.

My theories:

- Yasratcha is gonna let Kallavan through (may or may not be at Lyborick's request)

- Lyborick is being f*cked over by HQ because he's a Poe Bidau. Kallavan gunning for his neck, or something similar to it, was somehow planned. Either Kallavan defeats Lyborick or Kallavan deals enough damage to him for someone else to betray Lyborick. Kallavan then takes Lyborick's position.

- The relationship between Kallavan and Bam will mirror the relationship between Smoker and Luffy or Gold Roger and Garp.

- At first I thought the thing Evankhell was heading towards was a LPBFH's personal beast, but someone else mentioned a device that freezes time in the nest. The more I think about it, the more I think that that theory makes more sense. But I'll hold on to my original theory just in case. Either that or a beast so wild and dangerous, not even the LPBFH could control it.......

- Mascheny and Evankhell will most probably fight. Their bloodlusting personalities are too similar for them not to meet. But I don't think Evankhell will die. Her death seems too............obvious. But I think Mascheny will win for the most part. Whatever happens after that.....*shrug* I'm not too sure. Maybe Mascheny will spare Evankhell.....maybe?.....because she's too much fun......idk.

- The canine people are immune to Yasratcha's mind control because they mixed their blood with 10 Family's blood, which was why Baragav was immune, as one of the Mad Dogs.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Her motivation seems to be chaos and fun fights though, not exactly profit or even her own safety. Though I'd assume she would avoid straight up suicide for the sake of fighting another day. In that sense mascheny is one of the war's biggest wildcards. I could see her throwing every obstacle she can bam's way and when he finally overcomes them she'd let him go for the fun of it.
Or she could straight up try, and fail, to take him down, and right away flip and fall in love with him after the fight. She is a crazy B!t@h.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Or she could straight up try, and fail, to take him down, and right away flip and fall in love with him after the fight. She is a crazy B!t@h.
That is also possible but i question whether mascheny even can fall in love. To me that seems out of character (though its not a character we know much off). My guess is that ultimately it depends on how much fun mascheny can squeeze out of bam. And she can squeeze him now or squeeze him later...

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is also possible but i question whether mascheny even can fall in love. To me that seems out of character (though its not a character we know much off). My guess is that ultimately it depends on how much fun mascheny can squeeze out of bam. And she can squeeze him now or squeeze him later...
While real love may be beyond Maschenny and many others in the dystopian TOG verse, I think that She could be infatuated by absolute power. For now Zahardv would seem to exist at the pinnacle of Tower Power, absent Enryu or an Axis, were Bam to ultimately defeat Zahard, and Maschenny herself, she might turn that adulation of power into infatuation?

Or on the other hand Maschenny could be so twisted that she is even incapable of infatuation...very sad, I did really like young data Maschenny, but the adult versions is just too weird for my blood.

sayan pal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
kallavan is sure strong than lyborick.so kallavan kill him

noobsaibot

Reaction score
Country
Canada
umm new here,
so i just read someone say on reddit that lyborick might belong to red, since he was personally sent by adori and no body knows about his past or anything about him....

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maschenny isn't crazy, she seems pretty smart actually. She is just a battle fanatic. She wants is to ignite wars so that she can fight strong opponents.

Considering what she wants, staying in Zahard's army is the best for even although she can do some questionable things like reveal their plans to Jinsung etc. Had it not been for her Jinsung would be dead already. I don't think she is the type of person to change her plans on a whim.

From what we learned about her in the HF I believe that her ultimate is to gather all the 13MS to get the opportunity to fight Zahard hence the bet with Yuri.

Helloo. I'm new here.

My theories:

- Yasratcha is gonna let Kallavan through (may or may not be at Lyborick's request)

- Lyborick is being f*cked over by HQ because he's a Poe Bidau. Kallavan gunning for his neck, or something similar to it, was somehow planned. Either Kallavan defeats Lyborick or Kallavan deals enough damage to him for someone else to betray Lyborick. Kallavan then takes Lyborick's position.

- The relationship between Kallavan and Bam will mirror the relationship between Smoker and Luffy or Gold Roger and Garp.

- At first I thought the thing Evankhell was heading towards was a LPBFH's personal beast, but someone else mentioned a device that freezes time in the nest. The more I think about it, the more I think that that theory makes more sense. But I'll hold on to my original theory just in case. Either that or a beast so wild and dangerous, not even the LPBFH could control it.......

- Mascheny and Evankhell will most probably fight. Their bloodlusting personalities are too similar for them not to meet. But I don't think Evankhell will die. Her death seems too............obvious. But I think Mascheny will win for the most part. Whatever happens after that.....*shrug* I'm not too sure. Maybe Mascheny will spare Evankhell.....maybe?.....because she's too much fun......idk.

- The canine people are immune to Yasratcha's mind control because they mixed their blood with 10 Family's blood, which was why Baragav was immune, as one of the Mad Dogs.
umm new here,
so i just read someone say on reddit that lyborick might belong to red, since he was personally sent by adori and no body knows about his past or anything about him....
Welcome. Didn't think much about the reason why Baragav was immune but it's probably because of the blood fusion indeed. Although it looks like you can stop it if you are strong enough.

Personally I care more about Lyborick's feelings regarding the Po Bidau extermination. I don't think he being RED would be very interesting when the only member we know is Ren, who was nothing to Yuri.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
umm new here,
IDK, Red actually want to fight strong opponents Ren vs Yuri. Raviolic, like a certain slayer preys on the weak, funny how he choose to ambush the B team in the flashback! He's terrified right now that he might face a strong opponent, as seen from his trembling hand.

Raviolic may be stronger than Kallavan, but I doubt he has ever experienced a fight to the death.

noobsaibot

Reaction score
Country
Canada
IDK, Red actually want to fight strong opponents Ren vs Yuri. Raviolic, like a certain slayer preys on the weak, funny how he choose to ambush the B team in the flashback! He's terrified right now that he might face a strong opponent, as seen from his trembling hand.

Raviolic may be stronger than Kallavan, but I doubt he has ever experienced a fight to the death.
agreed but the real question is does lyborick know about the three orders ?was he sent to specifically prove his loyalty towards zahard ? or adori sent him hoping someone would finish him off like kalavan ?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I think a slayer candidate being a regular wasnt the norm. Plus Kallavan was directly offered a seat as Slayer from Jinsunh 3,000 years ago. So far only 7 seats have been taken. There are still 4 seat open so Kallavan could grab one for himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lyborick got his order from above so the army as a whole is probably planning to discard him after that failure from the last station.

Over 90% of FUG was against Bam except for Jinsung and Luslec. They're not all allies. At most, they'll work together for a mutual interest.
Because they refused to believe he can accomplish their goals... As you see with Hellram and Sophia that has changed....

Baam will be the top of FUG and those previous dissenters will follow.

And Yarastcha when confronting Yama said: “ Let’s see if this STILL works.”

I don’t believe Yas believed it to be permanent or at the very least it can be subverted.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking back at Bam's short fight vs Kallavan. Kallavan's attack was able to dispel or damage the Blue Thryssa's shield. This calls into question exactly how are the Thryssas powered inside/within Bam's body? When Hell Joe was possessed by red Thryssa he seemed so much more capable than anything Bam has displayed so far. Could it be that the Thryssas have more power when they are controlling an individual, but Bam was also able to generate a stronger red Thryssa weapon by feeding in some power from the Thorn.

1) Could be that the environment inside Bam's body completely suppresses whatever he absorbs and he has to learn how to use a power properly from scratch?

2) Has Khunn's soul absorption technique ended, now that he is on the field with Bam, or is it still in effect which would mean that white could be immeasurably powerful by the time this battle is over.

3) Can Khunn's soul absorption be configured to work for Bam and feed him more souls, or is it a special case with White?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I still think SIU is retconning Bam's copypasta spam ability to make it less OP.

In a blog SIU confirmed Bam copied the attack Urek Mazino utilized against him in the Flower of Zygaena arc. Bam likely copied all of the attacks Data Jahad utilized in the hidden floor.

Somewhere along the line SIU realized the ability was too OP. That's when Bam began to utilize new abilities inspired by need rather than by being directly copied from dogkin or Khel Hellam.

MrPuncho

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Looking back at Bam's short fight vs Kallavan. Kallavan's attack was able to dispel or damage the Blue Thryssa's shield. This calls into question exactly how are the Thryssas powered inside/within Bam's body?
I think the answer's a lot simpler than that. I think Kallavan's just that much more powerful than Bam.

The way I always thought it worked was that through the simple act of breathing the air, eating food and drinking water, you're cultivating shinsu into your physiology. And when you're climbing the tower, the shinsu you cultivate stacks on top of the shinsu you've accumulated from the floors below. And the higher up you go, the denser the concentrations of shinsu, which leads to more shinsu being cultivated, and by the time you reach the top, you would have accumulated and cultivated 134 floors worth of shinsu into your physiology, much like Kallavan.

Bam has only accumulated 51 and a half floors (I think?) worth of shinsu into his body. Albeit, he's probably absorbing that shinsu at 3 or 4 times the rate than a normal regular but at the end of the day, Kallavan is still just that much stronger than Bam.

All this would also mean that even if someone as weak as Rachel were to reach the top, even without her light house skills, she'd be able to curb stomp an E-rank regular simply through virtue of having a super-duper strong and super-duper fast body.

I still think SIU is retconning Bam's copypasta spam ability to make it less OP.
Well, I think it's been established that Bam doesn't just copy abilities just for the sake of copying abilities. He has to understand how those abilities work before he can use them. It just so happens that he understands them better when he gets hit by it, which I think is a far cry from suggesting that he can copy abilities just because he can. The concept of him needing to understand the ability first means that there are barriers to his mimicry, such as shinsu quality or lack of the required specs to pull it off (otherwise he wouldn't need to train). Bam doesn't copy abilities. He learns it at a faster pace than other people do. I feel like that distinction is important.

But that's just my opinion.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the answer's a lot simpler than that. I think Kallavan's just that much more powerful than Bam.

The way I always thought it worked was that through the simple act of breathing the air, eating food and drinking water, you're cultivating shinsu into your physiology. And when you're climbing the tower, the shinsu you cultivate stacks on top of the shinsu you've accumulated from the floors below. And the higher up you go, the denser the concentrations of shinsu, which leads to more shinsu being cultivated, and by the time you reach the top, you would have accumulated and cultivated 134 floors worth of shinsu into your physiology, much like Kallavan.

Bam has only accumulated 51 and a half floors (I think?) worth of shinsu into his body. Albeit, he's probably absorbing that shinsu at 3 or 4 times the rate than a normal regular but at the end of the day, Kallavan is still just that much stronger than Bam.

All this would also mean that even if someone as weak as Rachel were to reach the top, even without her light house skills, she'd be able to curb stomp an E-rank regular simply through virtue of having a super-duper strong and super-duper fast body.

Well, I think it's been established that Bam doesn't just copy abilities just for the sake of copying abilities. He has to understand how those abilities work before he can use them. It just so happens that he understands them better when he gets hit by it, which I think is a far cry from suggesting that he can copy abilities just because he can. The concept of him needing to understand the ability first means that there are barriers to his mimicry, such as shinsu quality or lack of the required specs to pull it off (otherwise he wouldn't need to train). Bam doesn't copy abilities. He learns it at a faster pace than other people do. I feel like that distinction is important.

But that's just my opinion.
So what do you say about Hell Joe who was far weaker than Bam, yet was able to suppress two princesses. Obviously the Thryssa acted differently and stronger inside Hell Joe than inside Bam.