Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 37 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

Kallavan will...

• kill Lyborick and take his place

• be killed by Lyborick

• be killed by someone else

• join Wolhaiksong

• join FUG

• None of the above will happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Random147

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Latvia
Talking about long breaks. The Breaker.

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If Siu is about to die, then he should not forget to spoil the plotline.It is most important thing.
Dude. Who said anything about that. And he loves ToG and cares about the fans. I am sure he has something in place. When the Wheel of Time author died, Brandon Sanderson finished it for him. Lots of things could happen.

Whatever happens I just wish him well and hope he can be happy and healthy.

Xeroxed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Ahh... Wheel of time. It was one of my favorite book series as a child. But lets hope it does not end in the same way. When Robert Jordan wrote the Wheel of Time series he first imagined it as a trilogy of books depicting good battling evil. Literally Jesus vs the Devil. Eventually as he wrote he got better ideas and made the story more ambiguous with shades of gray. But unfortunately his new ideas did not fit in with his old ending. So by the time he had finished book 6 of 15 he had pretty much ran out of ideas and started to write filler books until he died after releasing book 12. He had hoped to be able to create a good ending, but that never happened.

Then came Brandon Sanderson and took over the series for the last three books. The first two he did really well. Because he got rid of the filler and seemingly got the plot back on track. Unfortunately the last book in the series; "A memory of light", is probably the worst book I have ever forced myself to read. Why? Because RJ never planned a new ending and Sanderson was forced to write one from the defunct notes from the beginning! Which meant that he had to retcon almost everything that happened before and... its the most stupid thing I've ever read!

Anyway, I wonder how far ahead SIU plans his stories and how much of his plan he changes? Because I feel that a lot of things about the story have changed since season one. I would call season one a seinen that was based around mysteries and people acting smart rather than fighting. Modern TOG is all shounen though with his ever expanding band of namakas that fight one on one battles with bigger explosions in every battle.

I also just remembered that in the first picture we got of Yama. (With him in the bath) he was missing one arm. But next we saw him he had his arm and Doom was instead missing an arm. I wonder when that change occurred and how big a part of the cage section was planned ahead instead of just writing it as he went along? It might be that SIU does not actually have that complicated plans made up for the future for another author to build upon. Just like with RJ.

zamki

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
It is really good to hear from him , and much better to know that He is taking better care of himself .

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I think he will return January.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
why?

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Next year is the year of the Ox. Chinese take these seriously. So rat year (current) is the year of the plague, and next year ox is hard work year. I believe eastern culture is all wrapped in this. Next year is going to be tough, but he Will likely be back.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
"...so I had this sense that I wanted to come back with as much chapters as possible..."

...this may have been the best thing Siu said, to me

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU saying ANYTHING is good for me

Indhra3590

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Any notification when TOG will return??

Aetherventus258

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
According to GT it will return mid-november?
yes, apparently yes... hell I can finally sleep in peace with this news
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then as it is already official... that means that we will also have the parallel history of wangnan or it will be too soon?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think we'll get more until he returns.

Aetherventus258

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I hope we can see it soon, besides I want to see what other parallel stories could bring out SIU... a Yuri would not be bad.