Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 500 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 500 Spoilers & Discussion

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
It just a normal reaction if you were in his place would you kill innocent people for nothing besides bam has already Hurt and killed Many people you think he is a slayer candidate for just because he is an irregular not at all you said that wagnan could make a better protagonist than bam but don't you see he is exactly like bam he too always hesitate to hurt and kill people he too is naive even khun stated how much wagnan personality look like bam he is the reason of why akraptor and prince are dead today hwa ryun told him that if he doesn't leave the train his friends will die but he didn't listen to her and still remains on the train he know that akraptor,prince, miseng may die that Why he tells ehwa to leave his team you can say he is worst than bam in a way me I see only hatz who have the characteristics of a perfect protagonist
You should specify what you mean by innocent people , because i never said Baam had to hurt innocent prople . If i remeber well Baam was hesitating to hurt people and was nit feeling weel about seing Ranker die .

who are the one Baa killed , if they puppies they don’t matter , and yes he did kill , and he didn’t react wich i find weird , so at FOD Baam killed seeone and now he is hesitating to hurt semeone, it make no sense to me .

i said Wangnan was better because at least he experienced real tragedy ,contrary to Baam whi has spared from loosing friend before this chapter . not only that Wangnan is ready to sacrifice peopel to a certain extent, wich Baam is incapable of .

Dkt

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I've just thought of something. What if Yasratcha's animosity towards Baylord's father and Yama stems from something more than just a desire to dominate everyone else? See how he concentrates more on Yama than on other brothers? How he mentions their father all the time? How he uses very similar attacks to Yama's to counter him? How he gives Yama a way out, not killing him outright? What if... Yasratcha and Yama are half-brothers? What if LPB head ordered Baylord father to breed with Yas' mother and out came Yama? He might resent Doom and Paul because they are the children of a man he hates but he hates Yama more not only because of his father but also because they have the same mother. It would then make a lot more sense that Yas is trying so hard to make Yama kneel, to admit that he (Yas) is superior to him. It happens sometimes that older siblings start hating the younger ones because they take their parents' attention away. Yas says that Yama wouldn't guess in a million years who gave him the ability to transform. So what's the most unbelievable thing from Yama's perspective? Being Yas' brother.
Or maybe yama mother is yas love intrest and yas got ditched just like zahard

Fiodor Pavlovich K

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think it's funny that you guys just ignore the regulars just because you don't like them. Baam's friends are all extremely talented and most even without him could become ranked easily, just look at the team of Lesoo, they were climbing the tower so fast that after the battle in the factory they were already D-rank.

Laure, Irure, Ran, AA, Yhiwa, Kaiser and Novick are elite talents from the 10 families.

Anak, Androssi and Rak are monsters in their own way.

We still have Hockney, Xiaxia, Lesoo and Hatsu who, although not monsters, are talented at what they do.

Most still in D-rank can fight in more than one position and whether you like it or not, they will be HR at some point in history. And the most important thing here is that they aren't climbing the tower normally, where regulars train with HR or learn their Shinsoo qualities, something that even the current rankers don't know about? In short, we're still on floor 50, you guys talk like everything in the tower is immutable and there aren't any lost items and powers out there.

Hating the characters doesn't make them any less present in the work, nor will distorting facts change that.
Power wise they will be unimpressive to the readers at best and I wouldn't go that route. Frankly, no one cares about their fights at this point.

SIU can still make them useful by using them to explore the Tower lore. It would make sense since they are learning things with us. Use Khun to explore his family, Rak to explore the ancient beasts, Shibisu to understand organizations and so on (Who is Novick again?).

Or by killing them to make Baam more angry so he can become more powerful. That's how it works right guys, what makes us angrier makes us stronger.

HakunaMatata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I've just thought of something. What if Yasratcha's animosity towards Baylord's father and Yama stems from something more than just a desire to dominate everyone else? See how he concentrates more on Yama than on other brothers? How he mentions their father all the time? How he uses very similar attacks to Yama's to counter him? How he gives Yama a way out, not killing him outright? What if... Yasratcha and Yama are half-brothers? What if LPB head ordered Baylord father to breed with Yas' mother and out came Yama? He might resent Doom and Paul because they are the children of a man he hates but he hates Yama more not only because of his father but also because they have the same mother. It would then make a lot more sense that Yas is trying so hard to make Yama kneel, to admit that he (Yas) is superior to him. It happens sometimes that older siblings start hating the younger ones because they take their parents' attention away. Yas says that Yama wouldn't guess in a million years who gave him the ability to transform. So what's the most unbelievable thing from Yama's perspective? Being Yas' brother.
I really like that theory. Plus, Yama looks more like Yas than Doom.

Yas : Yama, inside you there are two wolves. One is a dog. The other one is a cat. You're a mutt Yama.

Yama's new shinheuh

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
If the father was ordered by the FH to breed with Yas mother/wife/daughter i don't see Yasratcha killing him. I am fairly sure the father just loved Yama's mother and got himself in trouble for it.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kind of getting UnderWorld vibes from Yas. Grandpa Yas!!!

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
You should specify what you mean by innocent people , because i never said Baam had to hurt innocent prople . If i remeber well Baam was hesitating to hurt people and was nit feeling weel about seing Ranker die .

who are the one Baa killed , if they puppies they don’t matter , and yes he did kill , and he didn’t react wich i find weird , so at FOD Baam killed seeone and now he is hesitating to hurt semeone, it make no sense to me .

i said Wangnan was better because at least he experienced real tragedy ,contrary to Baam whi has spared from loosing friend before this chapter . not only that Wangnan is ready to sacrifice peopel to a certain extent, wich Baam is incapable of .
Yeah and that makes bam better than wagnan even though wagnan and bam have a crazy similarity i always think that bam see himself in wagnan more precisely the season 1 bam

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
I think it's funny that you guys just ignore the regulars just because you don't like them. Baam's friends are all extremely talented and most even without him could become ranked easily, just look at the team of Lesoo, they were climbing the tower so fast that after the battle in the factory they were already D-rank.

Laure, Irure, Ran, AA, Yhiwa, Kaiser and Novick are elite talents from the 10 families.

Anak, Androssi and Rak are monsters in their own way.

We still have Hockney, Xiaxia, Lesoo and Hatsu who, although not monsters, are talented at what they do.

Most still in D-rank can fight in more than one position and whether you like it or not, they will be HR at some point in history. And the most important thing here is that they aren't climbing the tower normally, where regulars train with HR or learn their Shinsoo qualities, something that even the current rankers don't know about? In short, we're still on floor 50, you guys talk like everything in the tower is immutable and there aren't any lost items and powers out there.

Hating the characters doesn't make them any less present in the work, nor will distorting facts change that.
That is just blabantly false , you are beside the point , no one here dislike the regular , at best they can be annoyed and find irrelevant .

How many friend does Baam , yet you only named few , so yeah most of Baam won’t be HR .

AA , Ran , Yihwa and Kaiser seems talented and HR material , but just barely .

as for Irure and Laure becoming HR , we didn’t see enough to judge that .

monster is a special title , Anak and Androssi are talented i would say .

as for Rak we still need to see where he is going .

as for Lessoo , as far as we know he was barely to pass the firdt floor test , i don’t get to see where the talent you supposed come from , as for Hockney , Xiaxia and co having coll abilities they talent don’t seem to compare to AA or even mere HR .

training with HR don’t change you potential , even if you learn you shinsoo qualities and yes we can judge those regulars even if they are onlyd rank regular , potential can be judged , if not hiw would Zhard and FUG choose they slayers and Jahad princess?

you are the one who seems biased and have difficulty looking at the potential lf the regular hanging wuth Baam .

i would even say that most Baam friend have bottom tier HR potential , like top 600 for Androssi at best and the rest top 800 .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah and that makes bam better than wagnan even though wagnan and bam have a crazy similarity i always think that bam see himself in wagnan more precisely the season 1 bam
Baam character inconsistencies , his lack lf experience and the fact that he is nit ready to accept that prople die at war and that even his friend may not be spared is what make him better than Wangnan.

weird standard .

Zek_Rai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did anyone else notice that dooms ears are no longer red?

Sad enemy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Ad yet
I swear I wanted to quote a lot of BS post I saw in the thread but it will take too much time.

people who think mashenny is lower than jinsung or kallavan are delusional, people forgot jinsung was delusional about his own strength and thought he was invincible , yet his fanboys still deny that he lost to kallavan or said said he is stronger than mashenny to hide the embarrassment.
Mashenny was said to be eduan favorite children, among all the children of koon, that said a lot about her strength.
You can see that mashenny is the boss at the nest but people want to disrespect.

i see no one at the nest winning against mashenny in a one vs one.
We all saw how people though that ran would have lost to anak back then, that is how I see mashenny and Evankhell fight going on.

for yuri it’s clear that she will beat doom in a 1vs 1 . Who remember when the fandom though yu Hansung could fight yuri based on season 1 interactions ? When the guys can’t even beat chunhee lol.
Yuri ranking must be top 300 at least, she overpowered chunhee when she became serious and the guy who used the argument as to why she dodged the fan is just delusional, having a strong body doesn’t mean you have to take hit like a coron.
For me yuri vs dowon is clear like river. Yuri will be the winner of that fight.

No garam, heice or whatever princesses with no GF background will be in the top 50 or even 100. There is now way garam higher than mashenny.
And yet garam has blue August and indigo may lol

Fish009

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Power wise they will be unimpressive to the readers at best and I wouldn't go that route. Frankly, no one cares about their fights at this point.

SIU can still make them useful by using them to explore the Tower lore. It would make sense since they are learning things with us. Use Khun to explore his family, Rak to explore the ancient beasts, Shibisu to understand organizations and so on (Who is Novick again?).

Or by killing them to make Baam more angry so he can become more powerful. That's how it works right guys, what makes us angrier makes us stronger.
plus letting them fight in ranker/high ranker level fights dam the continuit, SIU stated consistently that regulars and ranker has a huge power gap, yet baam’s friends keep escaping from ranker attacks unscathed, just because of plot armour

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
plus letting them fight in ranker/high ranker level fights dam the continuit, SIU stated consistently that regulars and ranker has a huge power gap, yet baam’s friends keep escaping from ranker attacks unscathed, just because of plot armour
We all know they are here because of plot armor .

so AA , Lessoo and Hatsu are such genius that no one target them or try to find them , when Zhard epire with they ressources should be able to find them rigth , lr they should be semeone monitoring thing rigth .

Not only that i get that AA and Lessoo are intelligent , but come ln should Zharad side lack intelligent people like Khun ????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is really a shame , because it shows how incompetent zharad empire are , well they may be overconfident , but there should be scout and ligth barrier monitoring everything .

Now you have HR getting killed by tegular plans . That is a shame .

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Or maybe yama mother is yas love intrest and yas got ditched just like zahard
It's could explain Why yasratcha care for yama he keeps telling him to start a new life forgot everything that happened it really weird for yasratcha to done something like that if it wasn't yama but someone else he/she would already dies

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hatsu is a genius now lol!!!

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If Hatsu uses Donghae he is able to resist the acid from the cat tower, so Hatsu>>>>> Maschenny

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
If Hatsu uses Donghae he is able to resist the acid from the cat tower, so Hatsu>>>>> Maschenny
Maschenny is trash , she was only able to scratch data ahard .

Fiodor Pavlovich K

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I like Hatsu and Shibisu a lot and their interaction in this chapter was nice to see.

Both of them struggle with their power limitations, with ethical choices. They know that they are in for something much much bigger than they can handle if they keep up with Baam and co. They fear. And the struggle makes them grow, adapt... and makes them frustrated. They fell human and I can relate to them. I give credit to the amazing first season ToG had in which SIU managed to develop relationship between so many characters that felt real.

I just hope that SIU use them in a non gimmicky way in future arcs.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
SIU is inconsistent with coloring. Remember when Yasratcha's cat eyes were blue ? Now they're green. Don't get me started on how many times he changed Baam's Shinwonryu color.
I think the change in Baam's Shinwonryu color is intentional.