Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 504 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 504 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the story is lacking some emotions. I couldn't feel baam's rage against White, because it's too short and forced. People don't even seem to remember Akraptor nor Prince anymore. It just feels empty.

Also haven't we forgetting something here?

a C-Rank Regular Baam in one thorn activation and two horn transformation against a High-Ranker Fug Slayer White?

Are we still in a good power scaling or it's beginning to loose up?
He needs just enough to let Albelda and AA to deal with White. It's pretty clearly being set up based on last chapter

Chapter from Shiin

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
He needs just enough to let Albelda and AA to deal with White. It's pretty clearly being set up based on last chapter
Another worthless asterisk 'victory' then? Hopefully not, considering the promising start here.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If a Slayer is approximately equal in power to a Company Commander.

We can deduce Jinsung Ha's power level by where his rank contrasts with Slayers like White.

:toc

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If a Slayer is approximately equal in power to a Company Commander.

We can deduce Jinsung Ha's power level by where his rank contrasts with Slayers like White.

:toc
Well, Karaka and Yama (pre-second Fang) is definitely below CC level, but White is on CC level and Yama (current state) seems to have catch up on them. Jinsung seems to be on similar level with Kallavan.

I think any battle between Jinsung, White, Yama (current state), Kallavan, or Yas can go either way depending on chance/luck or situation, it is not just a matter of power.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was Baam using Charlie’s move at end? Panorama Light

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Kallavan really thinks he can just kill Lyborick with no consequences lol. Talk about delusional. Like Zahard just threw away your division without a second thought. No way he's letting treason slide.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Bam want all the smoke, seems like the sun is doing work, now bam can spam shinsu even harder now, even the orb can appear and fire shinsu without giving off any presence, even white didn't notice it, I swear bam wave controlling is broken the admin boost too op pls patch it siu, if bam start spamming orbs from blind spots he just doing the samething as white, which good that how you deal with his swordmanship, Bam combo was savage as well, he can take white at close range, Bam might really be the second coming of zahard, in fighting style elite at range and close combat.

As much as bam fighting white at full power is bs, I'm OK with 50 or 60% of white max, he just testing bam, as usual training fights is about slowly raising the level in tog, so once white starting change swords and used some named skills, he is on easy mode, the good thing is bam can now handle easy mode, so normal difficult should be his limit, unless the sun wanna asspull god like powers this soon, which is alright given a FH is on the way, someone needs to impress and not be an insect.

The Crypts

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So, n
Korean Community is still trashing the chapter with very low ratings. It's currently fluctuating between 6.8 to 7.5 at this point. Their complaints are the same as mine, but they're more critical towards the art and choreography as well as the pacing.

They're always ungrateful, what a worst community to dedicate your life for!
So, no different from this one?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I won't go into the subject too much if we don't end up in a loop on this subject. But I don't particularly think that Kallavan had it easy, he may have more brute strength, but Jinsung is more technical, as he says. Did he have the advantage? Yes, but it was something more balanced in my view if it wasn't for Maschenny things could be different.

It's like I always say also people use Kallavan as a parameter to determine the strength of x or y, but he has the biggest defense in the series so far, although someone isn't able to hurt him doesn't mean that the person can't be more powerful than him, White vs Kallavan was a great example of this, what's the point of resisting blows if you don't have enough power to overwhelm your opponent?

In short, we know that everyone from the top tier in the Nest is on the same level, but this gap cannot be easily measured, power compatibility is also a factor.
Jinsung is definitely a very technical fighter. But... when did that play into jinsung's advantage during the fight? He landed a few hits on kallavan but the series was extremely clear in that jinsung did exactly zero damage with those. Add to that, this is already full throttle jinsung. Then kallavan activates EoB and jinsung is unilaterally pummeled. His arms are left almost useless. And his next move is a transcendental floral butterfly.. a massive hail mary which puts him at substantial risk. And even that wasn't enough and kallavan merely points out that jinsung maybe would have won if he had a follow up. Even though jinsung was basically paste at that point.

Sure but, kallavan has an absurd amount of offensive power as well. Kallavan is a relatively passive fighter but that's different from him lacking in offensive. His EoB has enough power to instantly overpower motherfucking jinsung. He definitely was not passive when he got serious against jinsung or white. During his second fight with white he basically threw one EoB attack after another... He did become more passive when he switched his attention to bam though.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the story is lacking some emotions. I couldn't feel baam's rage against White, because it's too short and forced. People don't even seem to remember Akraptor nor Prince anymore. It just feels empty.

Also haven't we forgetting something here?

a C-Rank Regular Baam in one thorn activation and two horn transformation against a High-Ranker Fug Slayer White?

Are we still in a good power scaling or it's beginning to loose up?
Nah the only person forget Akraptor and prince is you. You can’t speak for everyone we all remembered
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hate the shocking face that bam has made he looked like a cartoon character in these 2 panels
You must be talking about when White was about to use a counterattack lol I thought the same thing. He’s suppose to look focused not suprised

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Nah the only person forget Akraptor and prince is you. You can’t speak for everyone we all remembered
But in reality, "most" don't even seem to remember about them right? I just replied to 30+ comments in Naver asking who are those two?

Good observation. That is probably the reason why White failed to sense that attack.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So, n

So, no different from this one?
Which one?

Dkt

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
No, Charlie has stated the light move maynot be effictive against rankers but is very effective for regulars, given whites skill and power i doubt it works on him.

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
No, Charlie has stated the light move maynot be effictive against rankers but is very effective for regulars, given whites skill and power i doubt it works on him.
Well Baam is the one who's utilizing the ability so technically it may or may not work against him.

Guess what, Ch 500 in Line Webtoon received a lot of likes and positive comments! Quite the contrary in the korean counterpart which is considered as the most lowest rating chapter in existence.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Baam currently fighting on par with White? This goes to show you that Baam truly holds back when he's actually fighting people. He lacks the will to kill and that lack in the will to kill holds back so much more power.

I kinda wished S.I.U held back on the useless Kallavan parts of the chapter. Honestly it held no point, if he'd show this after the fight It would've made more of an impact. S.I.U holds on too long with the builds. In some cases that's a good thing but if you keep doing it then it gets old.

Overall it was a great chapter. Baam seems to keep getting stronger and stronger after every fight. His zenki's are stacking up. That cliffhanger was pretty useless, we know White will block or cut through the Shinwonryu

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Is Baam currently fighting on par with White? This goes to show you that Baam truly holds back when he's actually fighting people. He lacks the will to kill and that lack in the will to kill holds back so much more power.

I kinda wished S.I.U held back on the useless Kallavan parts of the chapter. Honestly it held no point, if he'd show this after the fight It would've made more of an impact. S.I.U holds on too long with the builds. In some cases that's a good thing but if you keep doing it then it gets old.

Overall it was a great chapter. Baam seems to keep getting stronger and stronger after every fight. His zenki's are stacking up. That cliffhanger was pretty useless, we know White will block or cut through the Shinwonryu
Both of them are holding back at this point.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Both of them are holding back at this point.
There is a difference between not using your full power from the start and holding back. Maybe it can be said that White is holding back, but Baam is really trying here. He doesn't have the leisure to hold back.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another worthless asterisk 'victory' then? Hopefully not, considering the promising start here.
Best outcome for FUG, a "new" slayer ally to Baam who has a quirk that lets her grow limitlessly powerful

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Best outcome for FUG, a "new" slayer ally to Baam who has a quirk that lets her grow limitlessly powerful
If it's just her getting involved (and if Baam does something to clear a path to let her sabotage Hoaqin) then I don't have as much of an issue. I mostly just don't want Koon anywhere near this. He's already been given enough shine in this arc, and Baam has gotten relatively little.

Though I personally don't give a rat's ass about the best outcome for FUG. I care about the best outcome for Baam's personal image, both within and without the story.

There is a difference between not using your full power from the start and holding back. Maybe it can be said that White is holding back, but Baam is really trying here. He doesn't have the leisure to hold back.
'Trying' while not using any of more potent tools in his kit. He's eventually going to have to. He should be smart enough to realize that he absolutely cannot pull this one off while playing at his usual 'gotta conserve muh stamina!' nonsense.

Last edited: