Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
What's probably going to happen now is that Koon is going to ask his brother to go out into the field, and Marco will yeet White out of the field via the spear bearer rule while White is distracted with Baam.

Hopefully followed by Baam turning and ripping him to pieces for daring to deny his rightful vengeance.

Kunrin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What's probably going to happen now is that Koon is going to ask his brother to go out into the field, and Marco will yeet White out of the field via the spear bearer rule while White is distracted with Baam.

Hopefully followed by Baam turning and ripping him to pieces for daring to deny his rightful vengeance.
I really, really hope that doesn't happen, Khun's meddled enough. And that would be far to disappointing an ending for me to care about any future plans for White.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I really, really hope that doesn't happen, Khun's meddled enough. And that would be far to disappointing an ending for me to care about any future plans for White.
I feel the same way, but SIU having Baam go on a 'rampage' that doesn't actually accomplish anything would be par for the course. Remember Train City when he went ballistic and ended up doing nothing but punching Daniel Hatchid? And the person who wronged him got away scot free?

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I feel the same way, but SIU having Baam go on a 'rampage' that doesn't actually accomplish anything would be par for the course. Remember Train City when he went ballistic and ended up doing nothing but punching Daniel Hatchid? And the person who wronged him got away scot free?
We will see the souls inside White do something at least, he teased Albelda before the start of the fight.

Kunrin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
We will see the souls inside White do something at least, he teased Albelda before the start of the fight.
Yh, whatever happened to her, I thought she had put in place a failsafe for White's behaviour?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Asensio has semi plot armour though. He's too important to the Khun Family (and upcoming Khun Family arc) to die here.

Asensio, Maschenny and Eduan were the Khuns that SIU gave the most panel time in the Hidden Floor, and he said that we would see Adult Asensio and Maschenny in future. I doubt he was referring to such a short appearance in this arc.

Most likely, Asensio is the right hand man of Maschenny/Eduan, and he's a faction leader in the Khun Family besides. If he dies at all, it wouldn't be until the Khun Family arc.

if this is indeed asencio from the Hidden floor.i will be disappointed.he is a branch family head .he should morr gravitas than this.
He just appeared. We'll see AA's reaction to his introduction next chapter (hopefully).

on the other hand what will his role will be if he go to baam.Fight white?but that s not needed.fall prey to empower white again?unlikely.wil mccage break the rule and send more enemies to baam?
He may have a message to deliver to Baam. Alternatively, he intended to fight White but finds that his presence is unnecessary.

i don't know.it seem out of place.unless someone is going to intervene in Baam vs white.
I agree.

But even if he doesn't go to Baam's field, what is his role? There's no one strong enough to warrant his presence in the Cat Tower.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Asensio has semi plot armour though. He's too important to the Khun Family (and upcoming Khun Family arc) to die here.

Asensio, Maschenny and Eduan were the Khuns that SIU gave the most panel time in the Hidden Floor, and he said that we would see Adult Asensio and Maschenny in future. I doubt he was referring to such a short appearance in this arc.

Most likely, Asensio is the right hand man of Maschenny/Eduan, and he's a faction leader in the Khun Family besides. If he dies at all, it wouldn't be until the Khun Family arc.
And so Baam gets his storyline ruined and there are no consequences for anyone responsible for it. I mean, right now this is just borrowing trouble because he hasn't even gotten involved yet but it seems so apparent that things are headed there.

Fish009

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sometimes i just hate that AA goes into the tower the same time as baam, cause now we’ll never know what kinda power/influence he will attain within the family. But ofc if he’s not with baam, theres no guarantee that he’ll finish climbing, let alone going back to his family

kekomancer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Baam finally passed a threshold.. Want see him in the top 200 at the end of the arc.. I know that's too much but why not:d

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Does Asensio/this guy know about Khun's heart before the coma or am I reading too much when he said "is your heart okay?" after his surprise interference?

Kinda weird Khun doesn't seem to recognize him immediately as Asensio since he was asking if he is from the Khun family. But he's called a "little brother". Unless he only met the version of Asensio before and not his current one. Could be a sibling of Marco Asensio too.

Also I was wondering about the mice. Didn't Kendrick (? The mind control dude with the chair and hypnotism DivCom) caught one and promised to give to the pink haired twin? Cha and co were the last to be with him iirc but I could not recall if the mouse was anywhere to be found after his initial meeting with her and that was just a trick.

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
From the dialog between Asencio and Maschenny in the Hidden Floor, there appears to be a goal that the Khune Family were working toward, and Noting that Maschenny said that Eduan had left because he got tired of waiting for Asencio, it only makes sense that Bothe Asencioa and Maschenny were working toward a goal that Khun Eduan wanted done and they have been working since the Hidden Floor.

Yeah Maschenny is a crazy B* who loves chaos, but in the Grand scheme the Characters in TOG are extremely loyal to their Family heads. Whatever scheme Maschenny is hatching must definitely NOT be harmful to Eduan's interest at the least, andit probably originates from him in a way that cannot be directly tied to him.

kekomancer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
He's already surpassed that threshold IMO.

White admitted that Baam was stronger than him:

White's power very unstable. We need to see something more tangible, i think..

nivoxtc

Reaction score
Country
Moldova
Is it me or is Bam looking more thick and muscular since the sun awakened ? Do you think his body is being reconstructed to be like the others irregulars ?
Maybe he always was like this? Because I don't remember seeing him without clothes in any other chapter except these last few.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
What's probably going to happen now is that Koon is going to ask

What's probably going to happen now is that Koon is going to ask.

Rak to fetch his brown pants.

:toc

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

the SPB rule only works in the cat tower not on the maps!

nivoxtc

Reaction score
Country
Moldova
I think that if Baam had to encounter a Zahard army squadron all by himself, this rain of black shinso would be enough to kill most of the rankers(like those combat dogs from the shelter, when he was trying to save Ten Ten):

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let’s stop overhyping Asencio, he is after all a Mascenny lackey