Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion

zoradante1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Rak and khun never got shinsoo quality lol. They don’t have that talent. If it was not for HF and Gustang clicker they would have been like any others regulars.
rak's shinsu quality is rock while khun's shinsu quality is ice, rak's shinsu shape is shield while khun's shinsu shape is spear.

TsukuyomiKun

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
i don't think "fear for his life" is even in white's character description. even if he's about to surely die much later in the future (or near, who knows :p) i'm pretty sure someone like white would never be worried for his life, he'd be pissed for sure because he's about to die in a few sec, but never scared. the guy literally live with nothing to lose
He has a ton of pride for sure.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Translation:

ToG 92

White: That's...what I saw last time...the black orb
Aria: What? What's that? He's going to destroy everything at this rate..
-- Baam's inner world --
Demon: Seems that all the hidden souls in the abyss are trying to group together to climb out.
Is it to avenge themselves against white? Probably not. They're trying not to get swallowed up by a greater power.It's continously coming. Now, it likely won't be stopping anytime soon.
-- Back to Baam vs White --
White: What is this?The shinsoo is spread, forming like a cloud on the ceiling? The black shinso is...? Immense power is coming out from that orb...it seems it's trying to change even the shinsoo in the area
White: The spread shinsoo is becoming heavy and falling. It's..falling like rain. It's coming! It split?! Agh! How in hell-How much more are you going to pour out? I can't do anything but admit it. Right now, that bastard is...Stronger than his majesty

-- A.A getting chased by Nanatona--
Aguero: Originally I was waiting for a helper(?) but that reason disappeared.
Aguero: Giving over the mouse is the worst case scenario! I've gotta go out myself.
Nanatona: Right...it's not this way..hm *mouse noises*Do you think I'm an idiotno matter how much the lighthouse tries to mimic the sounds, If I focus, you don't think I can find the 3 lighthouses ?
I can hear the lighthouse noises and your footsteps it's real close by. I'm going to catch you quickly! It's that way!
Aguero: Nice! I'm there! If I get that mouse, I can get out to the field!
*nanatona finds him*
Aguero: Already?
Nanatona: *laughs* Did you really think I couldn't track you down? I'm going to eat you down you blue rat!
*Nanatona gets blasted by lightning*
Nanatona: AAAAH!! Dammit I can't move!
Asensio: Man I was running around looking for a mouse but it seems like I caught the rat king instead. Did you get scared? Since it seemed like you were in danger. Sorry. You okay? You're not shaking are you?
Aguero: You are...
Asensio: Hi younger brother
Aguero: From the Khun Family?
Asensio: I'm Asensio

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
But Bam can block White's blade with his bare hands now. The real development isn't White not taking noticable visual damage but Bam no longer taking damage either. White has no option but to be 100% defensive, something even Kallavan at the Nest didn't have to worry about vs Bam and Karaka.

Since Bam and White are both running on boosts, i think it might just be a game of whoever runs out first meets death at the hands of a boosted killing blow by the other.

If in the future, we were to read the last 10 chapters and the next 10 in one go, that would be the most logical.
That is the problem none off them seems to be taking damage , also because it seems they are not at they peak capacity .

Kunrin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Translation:

ToG 92

-- Baam's inner world --
Demon: Seems that all the hidden souls in the abyss are trying to group together to climb out.
Is it to avenge themselves against white? Probably not. They're trying not to get swallowed up by a greater power.It's continously coming. Now, it likely won't be stopping anytime soon.
White: What is this?The shinsoo is spread, forming like a cloud on the ceiling? The black shinso is...? Immense power is coming out from that orb...it seems it's trying to change even the shinsoo in the area
White: The spread shinsoo is becoming heavy and falling. It's..falling like rain. It's coming! It split?! Agh! How in hell-How much more are you going to pour out? I can't do anything but admit it. Right now, that bastard is...Stronger than his majesty

Aguero: Giving over the mouse is the worst case scenario! I've gotta go out myself.
Nanatona: Right...it's not this way..hm *mouse noises*Do you think I'm an idiotno matter how much the lighthouse tries to mimic the sounds, If I focus, you don't think I can find the 3 lighthouses ?
I can hear the lighthouse noises and your footsteps it's real close by. I'm going to catch you quickly! It's that way!
*nanatona finds him*
Nanatona: *laughs* Did you really think I couldn't track you down? I'm going to eat you down you blue rat!
Asensio: Man I was running around looking for a mouse but it seems like I caught the rat king instead. Did you get scared? Since it seemed like you were in danger. Sorry. You okay? You're not shaking are you?
Man, let's just get past this and move to the Khun family arc

AdityaG

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Btw, to everyone wanting to read what they said, I suggest use Google Lens app, just use it's translate feature to read the raws (for people like me who cant wait : ), just a suggestion, you may already be using it 😅

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Does White bleed when he's damaged, tho? Or does his soul power just lower? Do we have a way of visually assessing the damage White has taken - in any fight? I could be wrong - just asking.
he throw up blood when they were playing dallar game in Hell train arc. Baam punched him in face.

dude_reading_TOG

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
prediction: we're gonna have massive blue ball by the end of white vs bam. no one is dying, bam won't kill white, khun will save bam from getting any darker, bam will be pissed at khun, a little hint of darkness still holds inside bam's head, cue red thryssa crawling into the cracks

AdityaG

Reaction score
Country
India
Also, I FINALLY gave back to SIU (and anime/man{hw,g}a in general, i guess?) ❤. I had received my first stipend from an internship, haven't paid anytime back for any manga and anime I read, felt great... though can't read the latest chapters : ( ... I just bought fast pass for chapters 504 and so (bought 108 coins, so will buy 20 others ig) 😁

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since Bam and White are both running on boosts, i think it might just be a game of whoever runs out first meets death at the hands of a boosted killing blow by the other.
Right, because:

Right now, that bastard is...Stronger than his majesty
(emphasis added), I'm afraid this is all that is going to matter. Right now.

Still, a great feat to have surpassed (even if temporarily) a fully-empowered White (possibly stronger than in his heyday).

Counterpoint is the souls are STILL BURNING and not slowing down according to the blue thryssa, so Baam is getting even more powerful and who knows how long that will last.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Translation:

ToG 92

-- Baam's inner world --

*nanatona finds him*
you are the biggest chad.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I never judged the art style but this chapter was clearly one of the best one since the start of the cat tower arc
yup it was long compared to last 5 chapters too, i hope SIU can keep up his health like this week.