Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Given past trends, the obvious thing would have been Marco sticking his nose in to tag White with a spear and get him off the hook. I'm somewhat shocked that SIU actually seems to be giving Baam a clean. legitimate win here.
Wait at least two more chapters before you start celebrating. For all you know, a powerless White may be saved by Asensio's spear at the last minute.

I'm sure Koon can buy them both a nice set of pom poms with daddy's money.
I think Baam should just leave his Regular comrades behind. He's leapfrogging the Corps Commanders this arc. After now, only the strongest Princesses and Direct Descendants will be a challenge for him (and even then, only for a short while). Very soon, only the god of the Tower will be able to stand up to him.

find the third fragment
No, his goal at the Nest is to rescue Jinsung.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Wait at least two more chapters before you start celebrating. For all you know, a powerless White may be saved by Asensio's spear at the last minute.
At that point it's just compounding his misery. If Baam manages to eat all of his power and leave him as a husk of himself, it'd be a kindness to finish him off.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Bams goal has/had always to accompany his friends up the Tower. He never had any other goal to start with.
Would Dark Baam still have similar motivations?
At that point it's just compounding his misery. If Baam manages to eat all of his power and leave him as a husk of himself, it'd be a kindness to finish him off.
Several Elite High Rankers could die at the Nest:
  • 8th Son of Lo Po Bia
  • Yasratcha
  • Lyborick
  • Kallavan
  • Lo Po Bia Branch Leaders

If SIU wants to use White again, he can have Baam take way all his power and defeat him, but have White (or perhaps another sibling) regain power by absorbing powerful souls. I'm not saying this is what will or should happen, merely something that can happen if SIU has further plans for White.

At any rate, White would no longer be an antagonist in the future.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
If SIU wants to use White again, he can have Baam take way all his power and defeat him, but have White (or perhaps another sibling) regain power by absorbing powerful souls. I'm not saying this is what will or should happen, merely something that can happen if SIU has further plans for White.

I'm still pulling for Baam to destroy his arms (which he can most easily do now that he has him in melee range) so that he can never hold his sword again. And then leave him to rot.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Imagine if after this war.the world hear about the Nest and How Fug slayer candidate yama karaka and White got broke into a Fh fort.
Then they announce White death and make him a martyr.
that will be hilarious.
as for taking his power isn't enough for sure.because he can always eat...
so either spell is broken but at retain at least power level as a bottom barell HR.
or is so emotionaly scared he stop fighting for a while.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would Dark Baam still have similar motivations?

Several Elite High Rankers could die at the Nest:
  • 8th Son of Lo Po Bia
  • Yasratcha
  • Lyborick
  • Kallavan
  • Lo Po Bia Branch Leaders

Dark Bam's goal may change with time, but what is driving him right now is the need to get stronger so that he can protect his companions (like Akraptor) from being killed by people like White

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Bam doesn't look as stoic as I thought from reading the trans.
Perhaps the next chap will show both hurt but White nerfed out to his hell train pre albeda state (given albeda was white complete with out souls)

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
He won't they found common ground as jinsung disciples, their beef is done after bam wouldn't leave karaka behind in a fight, his and bam relationship is slowly developing wouldn't make sense for them to turn enemies for white, karaka was trying to use white they don't interact much.
Karaka was indeed using white but he also showed great respect and admiration for him I never tell that karaka will turn into an enemy of bam because white I'm just saying how will he react to bam surpassing the legendary slayers

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
emotionaly scared he stop fighting for
May be, during His meet with Gustang he was visibly shocked at his limit. Gustang didn't do anything to him till he realised leaving FoD is not possible then took back the souls. In this case Bam has basically sucked him dry ( or so we think that will happen) as well after a fight.
I guess 2 times would be enough for him to change his views on being "his majesty"

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Dark Bam's goal may change with time, but what is driving him right now is the need to get stronger so that he can protect his companions (like Akraptor) from being killed by people like White
No, right now, he's been driven by a need for revenge and to rid himself of White once and for all.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I hope Hoaqin is extracted from White and has to stand before this version of Baam.
It's will probably happen like that lately it's seems that siu is drawing a lot of hoaquin in his blog post on line webtoon could that be a foreshadowing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And what exactly is Bam's goal?
Bam seems to have two goals first he wants to gather the key and open the 135th floor he said that if zahard,fug, 10 great family get in his way he will destroy them second he wants to become a god like being that can make everyone happy on the tower

Kingslaive-8

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Man aria was annoying in this chapter with the translation why siu didn't keep her dead

And yeah the power creep with bam is annoying .

If was steel kept dead this moment would be better but both thing in same chapter the power and revival . I'm not fond of this .

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope Ban just removes the existence of White and splits his personality up. Since not all of them are willing participants, since Albeda was just influenced by Hoaqin, Vincente and David being kind people who didn’t want to be a part of it, and the Clone being a kind person also.

I never thought Baam would kill all 5. Just the existence of white.

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't think those are fully his own. Like Karaka's talk about artificial hate and how he feels like he's destined to kill Jahad, it doesn't seem like he hates him for personal reasons until lately (he seems more confused or unsure in Floor of Death). He's been groomed to hate and kill Jahad, someone he doesn't give two cares about to begin with, because of his origin as Arlene's revived son. He has reasons to hate Jahad now but the fact still remains that most of it was influenced by FUG.

I don't think I've ever seen Bam talk about wanting to become a God after the Rice Pot (even so, that was fueled by his friends not making it to the train. He wished that sometimes they could be gods when he was looking at the aftermath of Kaisers minions taking over Name Hunt). Of course he still has the savior tendencies, his whatever his doing with Aria in 507 and thoughts (?), and feeling responsibility for others deaths but I don't think he's going for being a god that wants to make everyone happy. Khun says that Bam doesn't want to have his companions and him be constantly threatened as well as to show that he's not going to bend to their will (Episode 425). He's threading the line of monster, god, and human.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And yeah the power creep with bam is annoying .
Speaking for yourself. I don't want a weakling protagonist. This is what an Irregular is supposed to look like.

I hope Ban just removes the existence of White and splits his personality up. Since not all of them are willing participants, since Albeda was just influenced by Hoaqin, Vincente and David being kind people who didn’t want to be a part of it, and the Clone being a kind person also.
This is frankly untrue. All five of the siblings willingly signed up to be a part of this occult pact. That some of them developed buyer's remorse after the fact doesn't absolve their responsibility for it.

Besides (aside from the Clone) Baam doesn't know or care about any of them, which seems to be a general prerequisite for his kindness.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Speaking for yourself. I don't want a weakling protagonist. This is what an Irregular is supposed to look like.

Weak protagonist was still called goat like eren yeager ,guts and other .

Irregular statut = power creep . You can have an good power up with training or timeskip .

What i see there is just power creep x100 .

An mc can be powerful but when they have fourty power up in the same arc it become just annoying

And i don't think other irregular had such power creep singe they climbed the tower during much time than bam .

Bam is meaning himself of power creep since the chapter 507 .

And i said i would understand a bit this power up if aria was still dead .

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Weak protagonist was still called goat like eren yeager ,guts and other .
Let me be clear about this, since it keeps coming up in this thread. I don't give one single mustard shit about Eren Yeager. I've never read the series he's in, and I have no intention of ever reading it. I at least know of Berserk, but I haven't read it either (and I won't bother since the author died and the series is incomplete).

This is Tower of God. We have been given a clear standard for what Irregulars are, and what that looks like. Baam is now standing right where he has the prerogative right to be. That is, above and on the throats of the worthless children of the Tower.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Let me be clear about this, since it keeps coming up in this thread. I don't give one single mustard shit about Eren Yeager. I've never read the series he's in, and I have no intention of ever reading it. I at least know of Berserk, but I haven't read it either (and I won't bother since the author died and the series is incomplete).

This is Tower of God. We have been given a clear standard for what Irregulars are, and what that looks like. Baam is now standing right where he has the prerogative right to be. That is, above and on the throats of the worthless children of the Tower.

Yeah and irregular are still not powered by power creep like bam if watch the paralelle with zahard.

Zahard need to train meanwhile bam alway win power by nothing since the chapter 507 .

I would understand the power up if aria was dead ans there this is still an bullshit power creep you can yell like you want this is the meaning of power creep to the max .

Revive people and win against an ennemy who beat him five minute before.

And normal you think this is not a power creep since your are not reading other series

Last edited: