EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still trying to make sense of Baam being able to turn a sword impaling into a power outlet LOL. And when the hell did our boy learn to put an actual successful plan into motion mid-battle?!! Did he learn that ability from His Majesty???

Albeda impaled Baam in the HT!, I wonder if that was the same sword??? She was surprised that Baam was quickly able to take her power the 1st time and I wonder was that what happened when White 1st pulled out this sword and struck Baam!!! Baam mentioned he was unable to move from the blow, Was he just in shock at the the moment from absorbing White's power!??!
Since It stated that The sword is an extention of white. It makes sense to me.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since It stated that The sword is an extention of white. It makes sense to me.
Yah but Baam was originally fighting against White's spirit sword and was getting obliterated(with Aria's help lol)

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yah but Baam was originally fighting against White's spirit sword and was getting obliterated(with Aria's help lol)
My reason is that Bam was not combining all his power to attack before, this time it stated that he combined all his power into his hands. He then grabbed white's sword with both hands, this then allowed him to absorb power either via the hands, or by both hands and stomach.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't actually agree. Yes, Kallavan's defense is top notch, but White was able to damage him. White only got to Baam because Baam let him... his shinsoo was overwhelming White and he wasn't able to break through it. I don't think kallavan would be able to just sit there and wait all day waiting it for end.

What Baam is doing now is different from what he did with kallavan. Against Kallavan he was trowing endeless shinsoo from the loops. Now he's taking control of the area a la hell joe. White is protected because of his barrier density.
He's also fueling the loops with the shinsoo from the area he took control. Is too much shinsoo in a small area, making it rain. The rain isn't an attack, it's a side effect. A simple side effect that's constantly damaging White's barrier.
On top of that he's using the meteor shower.

At least that's what I'm getting from his shit.
It took white A LOT of trouble to damage kallavan in any scenario. If the rain could damage kallavan then odds are it would pretty much just shot right through white (which it didn't).

The rain is powered by the loops as far as I can tell. That's why the rain simply won't stop. The context here is that every single character in the series has a fixed amount of shinsoo they can control at a time. That amount of shinsoo depends on the amount of shinsoo a single character can gather within a bang and the amount of bangs they can use. To varying degrees more shinsoo means less control over it. Bam also has this exact same limitation as everyone else, he can only control a fixed amount of bangs and shinsoo within them except his control is not reduced with more shinsoo. That's where the loops get to break the tower's combat system.

So sure, you have white who is protecting himself with a barrier. But if white has the barrier up then the shinsoo used for the barrier is not available to him for attack. Along with whichever penalty in terms of shinsoo control white suffers. That's why white put down the barrier when attacking basically.

Bam is definitely not recharging the loops right now. Bam is simply going with the shinsoo he had already stored. If anything bam is using the loops to fuel the rain AND his orb. White has little to no context on the loops which also played a part into how he fell for bam's trap. For characters who are entirely limited to the shinsoo their bangs allow it's unthinkable that someone could pull an attack that doesn't lose intensity at any point. It's the equivalent of growing an extra pair of lead arms in the middle of a boxing match.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
My reason is that Bam was not combining all his power to attack before, this time it stated that he combined all his power into his hands. He then grabbed white's sword with both hands, this then allowed him to absorb power either via the hands, or by both hands and stomach.
Half of the sword is already inside Baam before he grabs it!

Combining all his power, is not an explanation and doesn't even make sense
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Baam went from being reluctant to use/understand his powers to now have full understanding of his own and White's LMAO. This is getting Naruto-ish, dude would learn 1 move then instantly be stronger, faster, SMARTER LMFAO, SIU please don't do this!!!

brzytki

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Still trying to make sense of Baam being able to turn a sword impaling into a power outlet LOL. And when the hell did our boy learn to put an actual successful plan into motion mid-battle?!! Did he learn that ability from His Majesty???

Albeda impaled Baam in the HT!, I wonder if that was the same sword??? She was surprised that Baam was quickly able to take her power the 1st time and I wonder was that what happened when White 1st pulled out this sword and struck Baam!!! Baam mentioned he was unable to move from the blow, Was he just in shock at the the moment from absorbing White's power!??!
My understading is that Baam has some experience when it comes to impaling himself with sources of power/souls (Albelda's sword, BM, Thorn). White's sword is basically made of souls, so it's perfectly understandable in that context that Baam is able to absorb it/use it as a medium to suck the souls out of White. Moreover, he consciously accepted that power and already started devouring the souls within him. He might've not been able to do the above if he didn't start the process. I think of it as a bridge between two sources of souls but with a "black hole" on one side (Baam's) sucking them all up.

Also, when it comes to battle instinct and quick decision-making Baam has displayed his expertise in that area time and time again, so I don't really get why you are so surprised.

Your last sentence is interesting and could actually be true.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Baam went from being reluctant to use/understand his powers to now have full understanding of his own and White's LMAO. This is getting Naruto-ish, dude would learn 1 move then instantly be stronger, faster, SMARTER LMFAO, SIU please don't do this!!!
Sorry, but I think that If you don't like SIU's explanation, then you should consider whether to quit reading TOG.

Bam put all his power (that includes power to absorb) into his hands, then he grabs White's sword with the same hands, amd starts absorbing white's power through the sword, and the sword is an extension of white.

The fact that the sword stabbed Bam is immaterial. Bam used the chance to stab him as the lure to drawWhite into close range.

Last edited:

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Baam is the only one with sun since he is born with it others doesn't have sun or a power comes close to sun.Sun is a power stronger than a axis while the zahard has a devil like blue t which doesn't even come close to axis power.Irregulars are strong because they are free from every contract of admin as well as super talented.Being irregular just is a part of how baam became strong like this while sun is real deal.
"Sun is power stronger than axis"
Axis literally the strongest existence being, god between all, dont compare it to baam

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Baam didn't lose his senses he was just baiting White.
In this fight Baam PAWNED White. From what I read White tried to absorb the power of the ord because it have unlimited power but that was Baam's trap. I was thinking White was trying to absorb Baam.

Now not only does Baam's sun has the power of the previous souls but looks like he's taking White's power as well. It'll be a fitting end if White gets all his power taken away and Baam destroys the seal that makes up White. That'll literally be the death of White.

bigfat

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
pretty predictable tbh, I mean that's baams schtick, and he pretty much needs this power up
Whoever didn't see this coming from a mile away really is a clown

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. It doesn't absolve her.

I wonder which of the Thryssas will want to have the first turn at being Bubba?
what do you mean by Bubba?

voaneves

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guys, is the chapter incomplete? Where's the ascensio/AA part?

He does not fully understand his power, can't even ignite the thryssas (transformation). There's more to come

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Not a public one, at least, I can very well imagine that she and many other of the Princesses have broken those rules behind closed doors. It's just that not all of them are as brazen about it as Androssi or Anak Senior.
This is most likely the case. Even Zahard has been implied to have had some red light business at some point but the public is still oblivious to it.

If SIU lets Baam eat White, I guess he wants Baam to have a clash with someone huge.
I'd imagine that in the event that Baam has to face LoPoBia FH, permanently burning off all the souls to actually cause some damage before pulling off the Joestar family technique would be a good way to depower him.

The "other guy" is clearly an alternate account. I wonder whose?
I haven't seen max12 for a while so...... :catshrug

edit: false alarm, I saw he upvoted the suspected post which still makes him sus enough

Last edited:

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The only Zahard Princess introduced so far that would actually fight on the side of Big Z is Adori. And even she may end up being charmed by Baam:
Boy have I missed this Ha dude (forgot his name), he was such a bro for Baam

Ultra secret leaks of Maschenny vs Baam:

SIU's special assistant (@Shadowlord123 prepared them).

@King Dryst, @Fiodor Pavlovich K, @Anzere1stclass, @Vali x lucifer, @Pro Factor.
Ok bro, Imma need the sauce for that real quick..... :tss

edit: I can see you put it in the spoiler heading so nvm.

Zanza

Reaction score
Country
United States
pretty predictable tbh, I mean that's baams schtick, and he pretty much needs this power up
Whoever didn't see this coming from a mile away really is a clown

what do you mean by Bubba?
It's a reference to some guy in prison who take the ... by force.

Last edited:

Reinhard_Lohengramm

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Nah, she comes across to me as the kind of woman that knows exactly what she wants and would stop at nothing (even laying down her own life) to get it:

Zahard: "man, wtf is wrong with this woman"

It has been implied and hinted from all the way back from season one that Baam had plethora of untapped potential that could serve as a massive power spike to him if he learn how to harness those

1. The self retaliating attack that is done unconsciously against urek
2. Red Thrysa
3. Blue Thryssa
4. Thorn 1
5. Thorn 2
6. Power of souls
7. His mysterious power
8. Combination or amalgamation of all above

As Baam had said in the fight, he now simply heed Whites advice to combine everything of his and focusing all into an attack. Hence all the massive power
It's kind of crazy how Baam has caught up and surpassed White with only one thorn ignited. Imagine if he were to ignite the other and get his hands on the third one, lmao.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Zahard: "man, wtf is wrong with this woman"

It's kind of crazy how Baam has caught up and surpassed White with only one thorn ignited. Imagine if he were to ignite the other and get his hands on the third one, lmao.
I see 2 thorns in some pages.

The Crypts

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This whole argument about Bam's growth is specious.

The tower is all about shinsoo. Everything from living, non living, air, water, elements, fire etc ... even vacuum is made up of shinsoo. The strength of an individual depends on the ability to manipulate, command, and read shinsoo. For tower residents, that's achieved by the ability and innate capacity to develop contracts with the administrator. For those from outside the tower, they're only bound by each individual's innate capacity.

Bam can wake up tomorrow morning and suddenly, from an unknown inspiration, bitchslap the whole nest and everyone and everything in it to oblivion. Irregulars are like that. They break every rule of common sense in the Tower. Just like Bam could with a wave of his hand, destroy a spell that took many top spellcasters years to weave on Baylord Doom's heart.

The argument should tilt more to the fact that prior to this fight, Bam was pretty much the most underwhelming Irregular in the history of the Tower, and by some distance.

It'll be interesting to see what SIU has in store as a conclusion to this fight, but it's unreasonable to presume that Bam should in anyway be incapable of displaying this level of power. If the shinsoo could literally attack his opponent of its own volition on the 2nd Floor, this is nothing.

The Enryu vibes is the most exciting thing about this new Bam and it'd be great to see that angle explored. That impression of absolutism, of inevitability, will be satisfying given what we know of his uniqueness amongst Irregulars and his ties to an outside God.