EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Those people you are talking about wasn't in high ranker level if I'm right urek didn't climb the tower with teammate he climbed the tower solo bam can easily take all the test like before he climbed till 20th floor without teammate he had only perhaps hwa ryun who given him some advice
Bro your original post I quoted and responded to. You said “Regulars” those chose by Headon, can solo the Tower. That is false. No such Regular is that Strong to climb so high fighting by themselves.

Then you mention Baam & Urek who are not “Regulars” who were chosen; They are irregulars they forced their way in, blah blah blah Yes Irregulars can climb by themselves. Don’t change your argument, or just state exactly what you mean.

Why people think that a team is necessary to climb ? Every Regular finds new team mates each test, death is so common in the tests and as i said before basically no one ever reached the top floors with people he met early during the climb. Elite teams help with the climb but if you are alone you will always find new teammates if necessary. The tests always need to be somewhat fair, it's not like they will throw you 1v5 in an arena because other regulars arrived as a team and you were solo
Some competitions and test wouldn’t be able to be taken without teammates. Unless side deals are made to pass the test other ways.

Going solo and teaming up is not Solo’ing the tower! Viole needed teammates to expend, still needed teammates.

When have we seen an “Regular” fight more than 2+ ppl ?!?! Yes a Fisherman can win 1 vs 2…but not 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 4…..

As for HR; It still doesn’t matter. Look how Powerful a Lighthouse is even used by a Regular on the field of battle. The positions are pivotal. HR can fill many positions but We see what happens with team work; it’ll prevail

Vali x lucifer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Some competitions and test wouldn’t be able to be taken without teammates. Unless side deals are made to pass the test other ways.

Going solo and teaming up is not Solo’ing the tower! Viole needed teammates to expend, still needed teammates.

When have we seen an “Regular” fight more than 2+ ppl ?!?! Yes a Fisherman can win 1 vs 2…but not 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 4…..

As for HR; It still doesn’t matter. Look how Powerful a Lighthouse is even used by a Regular on the field of battle. The positions are pivotal. HR can fill many positions but We see what happens with team work; it’ll prevail
Yes but having teammates for a test is different than climbing in a team (like Shibisu Team), you need the former (unless your name is Baam) but the latter is optional and are usually short-mid term affairs anyway since people don't have the same potential/die/stop climbing etc.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Yes but having teammates for a test is different than climbing in a team (like Shibisu Team), you need the former (unless your name is Baam) but the latter is optional and are usually short-mid term affairs anyway since people don't have the same potential/die/stop climbing etc.
??? Can we plz leave the Irregulars out the discussion. It’s makes it redundant and pointless. Aside from Rachel; All known Irregulars were Beast/Ranker Lv after Hell train. They can take test from Floor Administrators etc They can climb by themselves.

Going Solo; Temporary Alliance, only someone Great would survive those odds of unstable affiliations. What you referring is actually a quick

Check out my Thread on climbing. 10Family Members, Jahad Princesses have a easier climb than other Regulars. They get support from their families & other simping, coat tailing, those attracted ; join them in order to climb along with them…

Team Shibusi has not had anybody killed yet.

AA because of his obsession with getting Revenge on Rachel lost his team due to FUG.

Team Sweet&Sour would have had a collaspe with Benimaru leaving but could have kept climbing, except Baam the Irregular attracts every dangerous situation unimaginable so Prince & Arkraptor was.

Even if your Main team is 2 or 3 ppl; & you add and subtract as you go. Making alliances & affiliations will always help you climb further up the tower

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Baam .

Well you asked we answered .

Not only that we don't know if guy like Maschenny could solo climb . Given we have no one as talented as Maschenny as a regular .

Second there is passing test and doing very good at it . There could be regular who can pass test alone but won't because it would be harder and they wouldn't have the best score .
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think i meant regular because you know position don't end at when you climb the tower , it is suppossed to be also relevant as ranker and HR range .

But what we saw is that the stronger you gets the less you need team play and SIU say himself that there are HR who can fill all position by themselve .

My affirmation about strenght overcoming team play was about top HR not needing position anymore . It wasn't about regular , that is why i aknowledge that Baam right is the only one who could solo climb even if i think there could be some extremely talented regular who can solo climb but not be as effective as team play .

Well actually there is shinsoo density , so normally semeone untallented such as shibisu should die if they are kilometer away from a HR battlefield .

We all know they are doing too much for they rank , even if they don't kill directly .

Whether Hatsu was lucky or not he was able to be relevant in a HR fight . I don't exactly remember how that sword work , but it is a ability that shouldn't be in the hand off a regular . Outside off that , the sword is very powerful even a princess was shocked by its power and felt wary .

I am not against people having powerful sword . After all they are with the MC , but it is also break the logic , let us think for a second , if regular are able to use ranker and HR level weapon . Why only the MC crew get to have this item . Rich ranker and HR people should give powerful power and item to they regular child right ? I mean with that logic princess should have lot off HR level item because they family would make sure that they won't die while climbing .
Second if regular are able to use HR weapon and ability , the gap between regular and ranker become smaller .

For example AA had level off influence in the cage arc that no regular should have , how many guy did he revive or made win , with his firefish .

With that power whether AA is a regular or a ranker is irrelevant . So right now we can just give powerful support power to regular and make them fight ranker and HR war .

It is same with ability like being able to see the future . Just to understand how powerful off a skill it is , you just have to look to who in the tower have similar ability or more powerful than it .

Only FH and Khell ehlam can see the future , it is a lot more powerful but they are also got the time to train it .

I do agree that AA is very very smart . But should Zahard empire lack off smart people ? ZAhard empire should have people far smarter than AA .

AA is smart but has no experience . Anyone born smart with lot off experience should never get played by AA . Sure he played a ranker before , but he wasn't semeone who lived as long as HR as far as we know .

Another thing is why do Zahard empire fight individually and barely use real strategy , i don't think that outside of lyboric anyone used real strategy , Yas made a game . But Kallavan army had no real team fight .

Like i said Zahard empire are made incompetent to make AA look smart . Playing tha ranker back ranker back then was okay , but Zahard empire should lack no amount off smart guy .

Not only that it is seems at HR level , team fight don't exist anymore , same for position , there are no light barrier who can coordinate everyone or scout ?

Why can Shibisu and Hatsu be in that battlefield without anyone noticing .

Well in reality no one would listen to a regular , even if he is smarted , because he has no status to back it up .

I don't think that people say regular should dissapear , we are saying they are not relevant and SIU is forcing them in situation they shouldn't be .

I am sure the world in TOG would be suprised if they knew what Baam friend did particulary AA , even ranker family would want to get they hand on him right now . That is how powerful AA ability are and how extravagant is fit are .

I honestly think that scheming against a HR and sucedding is a fit that would spread in the whole tower .

Those are not feat regular should have and there are no regular like that outside off Baam crew .

We are not overating ranker , ranker in general should have far more experience skill and power that ranker .

Zahard empire should have smart people and far smarted than AA .

This story if we speak honestly don't need the regular , how are they even needed in a war with top 100 HR ? They aren't , SIU is making them chasing mouse , while Bam face White , don't you see how ridiculous it is , to go from mere mouse to top 100 fight . SIu has to create game to make them relevant .

For me they don't matter that much .

Sorry for the rant i just recalled that we should talk about regular in another post .
You answered your own question their bam friends their not gonna be ordinary, cause their traveling with bam who is always in extraordinary circumstances they get own power up for taking the risks in following him, and they get benefits, it's always been that way people just seem to hate cause they think it takes away from bam chosen one status, like the little things their doing touches anything bam does ever, hatsu swinging his sentient sword is too much, but teleporting Yama and the needle on a whim makes sense cause he saw it once right? Nope sentient thorn didn't cause that what he wanted, that how these things work your strength doesn't matter.

Shinsoo density does exist but it doesn't seem to work like bleach or Chinese ln, where just being near someone makes you explode, that what some are making it out to be, from what I have seen rankers have to actively control shinsoo/weapons to harm a regular, not just exploding them with a stare because aura or powerlevel, their not administrators guy.

What experience are you speaking of? Other than fighting experience at a high level, nothing else exists? This is not dbz where people are moving so fast everything is a blur, it's gets fast yes but not dbz or bleach fast, lots of hr rankers don't even move much to fight anyway or just straight punch you in the face, so it's not impossible to make plans against certain rankers by using other rankers powers to kill them, being ranker or a regular shouldn't have anything to do with intelligence, even in the real world we live in this is a fact, reaching 134 and living thousands years doesn't make a overnight genius, rankers have to work and make money or move back home in shame.

As I said I don't understand you have to be this strong to be this smart argument, all there is schemes and straight up fighting with alot of death, where all the smart guys? And strategists? All the wars in tog has been bloodbath and people getting setup, like jinsung's by a khun, isn't jinsung experienced? Got played by a AA level scheme by using bam safety as bait, their just people not super computers.

Hatsu sword is sentient and strong, it likes certain types of people and hatsu fits the bill plus he is bam friend and believe it or not, bam is a important person to alot of people, so helping his friends out is buying favor with bam, jinsung was like this as well, rak got the spear cause it's useless to anyone but him so why not give it to him? if it help bam in a way then its fine, hatsu won't die using the sword the same reason why bam won't die maxing the power of the thorn at whatever strength he has, cause the items/weapons are sentient and can control their power not to harm the user exhaust them sure, this is basic stuff imo.

if bam didn't exist would a character like hatsu having that sword even matter? I have seen that scenario in countless stories, why it weird if it bam friends? seem like you guys are just putting them down to put bam over, which makes no sense cause what their doing is barely nothing of note, you guys arguing a simple plan of AA cause he is a regular is ridiculous to me, it's simple plan in itself bait a sniper to shoot and hit a ally its only complex because of the teleportation part, when you consider a light house is doing all the calculations anyway how hard is it really?

AA can get a big role in the Cage cause he is bam friend, that the benefits plus is on team bam, so he is bam responsibility if he screws up, a lot seem to under estimate bam importance to powerful people in the tower, just because everyone in fug isn't kissing his feat cause he is chosen one, doesn't mean they can harm him without consequences one way or the other, unless they can take his powers and fulfill everyone dream, sure they say it and even plan to, but they do don't shit cause they know it's bam or bust, deep down most of want to believe him but he has to show something, that includes the people he believes in, they have to show their worth to receive the little benefit and protection they get from hr.

Last edited:

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Bro your original post I quoted and responded to. You said “Regulars” those chose by Headon, can solo the Tower. That is false. No such Regular is that Strong to climb so high fighting by themselves.

Then you mention Baam & Urek who are not “Regulars” who were chosen; They are irregulars they forced their way in, blah blah blah Yes Irregulars can climb by themselves. Don’t change your argument, or just state exactly what you mean.

I never said that those who are chosen by regular can climb the tower alone where did you see that 🤣lol you think I'm stupid enough to say something like that I was talking about bam who is a high ranker level him climbing the tower alone is easy I never mentioned that regular can climb the tower all alone dude you are wrong

Dude bam is in high ranker level he can fight an hundred of regular and easily win his fingers is plenty enough to defeat every regular you seem to want that the regular becomes something relevant to the story like their can fight bam are you crazy? Bam doesn't need teammate remember that he has climbed the tower till 20th floor all alone bam is like a god to regular now if million of regular tries to attack bam there would all be defeated like nothing you think that bam is still in a regular level or what?? Bam never really needed teammate

like massy is having orgasm when she sees the fight of white and baam lmao
I don't think maschenny is seeing the fight at least she has a television like yasratcha in his cage or in the fishing game only mcage and hockey,rak,Elaine,Mister crabs 🦀 can actually see the fight but who knows maybe she is really watching everything

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
like massy is having orgasm when she sees the fight of white and baam lmao

like massy punishing asensio for oohing and aahing while watching inuyasha.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
??? Can we plz leave the Irregulars out the discussion. It’s makes it redundant and pointless. Aside from Rachel; All known Irregulars were Beast/Ranker Lv after Hell train. They can take test from Floor Administrators etc They can climb by themselves.

Going Solo; Temporary Alliance, only someone Great would survive those odds of unstable affiliations. What you referring is actually a quick

Check out my Thread on climbing. 10Family Members, Jahad Princesses have a easier climb than other Regulars. They get support from their families & other simping, coat tailing, those attracted ; join them in order to climb along with them…

AA because of his obsession with getting Revenge on Rachel lost his team due to FUG.

Team Sweet&Sour would have had a collaspe with Benimaru leaving but could have kept climbing, except Baam the Irregular attracts every dangerous situation unimaginable so Prince & Arkraptor was.

Even if your Main team is 2 or 3 ppl; & you add and subtract as you go. Making alliances & affiliations will always help you climb further up the tower
I would exclude Baam friends in talking about death while climbing since they all have plot armor for story purposes, anyway Regulars like Vargav, Endorsi, Elaine (or Karaka and Yuri in the past) obviously get benefits by their affiliation with FUG, 10 Families but they don't NEED to be in a semi-permanent team to climb, Karaka was said to mock the tests rules on purpose to make the empire mad. I read around that Baam needs a light bearer/scout to climb together with him or he wouldn't be able to pass the tests, things like this are obviously false, if the tests requires a light bearer to be on a team you will get in a team with one in one way or another.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Until they don't. Like Prince and Akraptor.
They only die if the story requires them to, and that was a perfect example, in fact considering every way in which they could have died while climbing they did in the dumbest way possible basically.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I would exclude Baam friends in talking about death while climbing since they all have plot armor for story purposes, anyway Regulars like Vargav, Endorsi, Elaine (or Karaka and Yuri in the past) obviously get benefits by their affiliation with FUG, 10 Families but they don't NEED to be in a semi-permanent team to climb, Karaka was said to mock the tests rules on purpose to make the empire mad. I read around that Baam needs a light bearer/scout to climb together with him or he wouldn't be able to pass the tests, things like this are obviously false, if the tests requires a light bearer to be on a team you will get in a team with one in one way or another.
If Bam friends die its would be probably near the end main character like khun,rak,wagnan,hwa ryun,endorsi,hatz etc wouldn't die until the near end in every story the main character have plot armor

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France

Well let us put out irregular out .

there is Adori , Luslec Urek organisation co leader .

maybe top princess like Maschenny or hagi who could maybe go solo . We just don’t know .

You answered your own question their bam friends their not gonna be ordinary, cause their traveling with bam who is always in extraordinary circumstances they get own power up for taking the risks in following him, and they get benefits, it's always been that way people just seem to hate cause they think it takes away from bam chosen one status, like the little things their doing touches anything bam does ever, hatsu swinging his sentient sword is too much, but teleporting Yama and the needle on a whim makes sense cause he saw it once right? Nope sentient thorn didn't cause that what he wanted, that how these things work your strength doesn't matter.

Shinsoo density does exist but it doesn't seem to work like bleach or Chinese ln, where just being near someone makes you explode, that what some are making it out to be, from what I have seen rankers have to actively control shinsoo/weapons to harm a regular, not just exploding them with a stare because aura or powerlevel, their not administrators guy.

What experience are you speaking of? Other than fighting experience at a high level, nothing else exists? This is not dbz where people are moving so fast everything is a blur, it's gets fast yes but not dbz or bleach fast, lots of hr rankers don't even move much to fight anyway or just straight punch you in the face, so it's not impossible to make plans against certain rankers by using other rankers powers to kill them, being ranker or a regular shouldn't have anything to do with intelligence, even in the real world we live in this is a fact, reaching 134 and living thousands years doesn't make a overnight genius, rankers have to work and make money or move back home in shame.

As I said I don't understand you have to be this strong to be this smart argument, all there is schemes and straight up fighting with alot of death, where all the smart guys? And strategists? All the wars in tog has been bloodbath and people getting setup, like jinsung's by a khun, isn't jinsung experienced? Got played by a AA level scheme by using bam safety as bait, their just people not super computers.

Hatsu sword is sentient and strong, it likes certain types of people and hatsu fits the bill plus he is bam friend and believe it or not, bam is a important person to alot of people, so helping his friends out is buying favor with bam, jinsung was like this as well, rak got the spear cause it's useless to anyone but him so why not give it to him? if it help bam in a way then its fine, hatsu won't die using the sword the same reason why bam won't die maxing the power of the thorn at whatever strength he has, cause the items/weapons are sentient and can control their power not to harm the user exhaust them sure, this is basic stuff imo.

if bam didn't exist would a character like hatsu having that sword even matter? I have seen that scenario in countless stories, why it weird if it bam friends? seem like you guys are just putting them down to put bam over, which makes no sense cause what their doing is barely nothing of note, you guys arguing a simple plan of AA cause he is a regular is ridiculous to me, it's simple plan in itself bait a sniper to shoot and hit a ally its only complex because of the teleportation part, when you consider a light house is doing all the calculations anyway how hard is it really?

AA can get a big role in the Cage cause he is bam friend, that the benefits plus is on team bam, so he is bam responsibility if he screws up, a lot seem to under estimate bam importance to powerful people in the tower, just because everyone in fug isn't kissing his feat cause he is chosen one, doesn't mean they can harm him without consequences one way or the other, unless they can take his powers and fulfill everyone dream, sure they say it and even plan to, but they do don't shit cause they know it's bam or bust, deep down most of want to believe him but he has to show something, that includes the people he believes in, they have to show their worth to receive the little benefit and protection they get from hr.
Well honestly that is just bullshit .

So the regular taking risk justified them getting ranker like abilities ? How does it make any sense to you ?

Same for Hatsu sword wich we can be used by regular , a sword that was able to have impact on a HR .

you think just taking risk justify that .

AA was handed the firefish same for Hatsu .

i mean if getting power for regular and there is no restriction regular can get , you could give regular HR like ignition weapon lr create exo squeleton usable by regular .

Baam is special not Hatsu , i don’t get why you would compare them .

Shinsoo get denser the more you climb . But not only , if you are using shinsoo you are obviously disturbing the shinsoo all around when using it so normally you couldn’t be near top 100 fighting .

i am talkîg about real experience as commander not fighter . They have been leader for ages , they should have some experience as team work and Lyborik for example as leader .

a ranker , should have far more experience than a regular , i am not speaking about intelligence but experience . Tricking a 10000 years old. Men should be hard . Just because he should have seen everything .

i never said 1000 years ranker have to be genius , but time make you wiser for sure , and even semeone who start as dumb , well act smarted than semeone who was born smart because he had time to make errors and learn from it .

in this war there was barely any cooperation .

come on , Hatsu just having a overpowered sword is just lame , tgose are just abilities that are far beyond semeone realm and field off competence .

how convenient to have a sword that only like weakling .

it make no sense , if you such weapon existed , princess would be the first to have it .

Shillial wouldn’t be suprised that Hatsu had a ranker sword because she would have a HR sword gifted by her family too . But sheclearly felt that Hatsu having such a sword was not normal .

we are putting Baam friend down ? Or are we putting them are the right place ?

Regular as far as we know can’t and don’t meddle with ranker and now you have regular meddling in TOG biggest war so far .

make no sense to me .

so breaking a spell created by a HR is nothing for you ?

being able to heal , ranker , HR instantly is nothing for you and making them stronger .

My problem with AA plan is that it required for the ennemy to be incompetent .

AA was freely making calculation , and navigating in that war with no one to stop him .

when in the first season , there was that koon guy who easily hacked AA lighthouse .

also where are the scout ? Why can bo one detect AA Lesso and Hatsu ?

it seems CC are all fishermen and the notion off position only exist for FUG .

where is zahard lightbearer and why is he fighting everytime and not picking data and overseing the whole battlefield with a scout who collect data and look at weird move ?

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Well let us put out irregular out .

there is Adori , Luslec Urek organisation co leader .

maybe top princess like Maschenny or hagi who could maybe go solo . We just don’t know .

Well honestly that is just bullshit .

So the regular taking risk justified them getting ranker like abilities ? How does it make any sense to you ?

Same for Hatsu sword wich we can be used by regular , a sword that was able to have impact on a HR .

you think just taking risk justify that .

AA was handed the firefish same for Hatsu .

i mean if getting power for regular and there is no restriction regular can get , you could give regular HR like ignition weapon lr create exo squeleton usable by regular .

Baam is special not Hatsu , i don’t get why you would compare them .

Shinsoo get denser the more you climb . But not only , if you are using shinsoo you are obviously disturbing the shinsoo all around when using it so normally you couldn’t be near top 100 fighting .

i am talkîg about real experience as commander not fighter . They have been leader for ages , they should have some experience as team work and Lyborik for example as leader .

a ranker , should have far more experience than a regular , i am not speaking about intelligence but experience . Tricking a 10000 years old. Men should be hard . Just because he should have seen everything .

i never said 1000 years ranker have to be genius , but time make you wiser for sure , and even semeone who start as dumb , well act smarted than semeone who was born smart because he had time to make errors and learn from it .

in this war there was barely any cooperation .

come on , Hatsu just having a overpowered sword is just lame , tgose are just abilities that are far beyond semeone realm and field off competence .

how convenient to have a sword that only like weakling .

it make no sense , if you such weapon existed , princess would be the first to have it .

Shillial wouldn’t be suprised that Hatsu had a ranker sword because she would have a HR sword gifted by her family too . But sheclearly felt that Hatsu having such a sword was not normal .

we are putting Baam friend down ? Or are we putting them are the right place ?

Regular as far as we know can’t and don’t meddle with ranker and now you have regular meddling in TOG biggest war so far .

make no sense to me .

so breaking a spell created by a HR is nothing for you ?

being able to heal , ranker , HR instantly is nothing for you and making them stronger .

My problem with AA plan is that it required for the ennemy to be incompetent .

AA was freely making calculation , and navigating in that war with no one to stop him .

when in the first season , there was that koon guy who easily hacked AA lighthouse .

also where are the scout ? Why can bo one detect AA Lesso and Hatsu ?

it seems CC are all fishermen and the notion off position only exist for FUG .

where is zahard lightbearer and why is he fighting everytime and not picking data and overseing the whole battlefield with a scout who collect data and look at weird move ?
Lol agreed this is why I made a thread, saying some Regulars can fight against Rankers especially by the time they reach floors below 134…

I believe this generation of Tower climbers; Those who will climb & cross paths with the Irregular Baam, will find their way into powers well above them. But will use them to continue climbing and helping Baam in whatever means possible..

Either way, it’s still possible for Regulars to come across Rankers, High Rankers and have them support them by giving items, skills & abilities above a regulars means