Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Like it will be so important if he devour their soul ???????
I don't mind if he devour them as long as they live inside of Baam just like his data, RT and BT. Just don't destroy/burn their soul.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
But Baam never kill his friend.
So you say that bam should kill his friends then he will look bad that doesn't make sense he has already killed many people

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Lol you’re soo wrong.
What are you even talking about? The translation make it clear that he just learned from White's previous instruction how to combine power which he then use as a way to absorb White's power.

So your claim that Baam had been absorbing souls all this time is not true. He had burned absorbed souls (absorbed by White then transferred to Baam by last clone) before to form teleporting arrow. But as for absorbing souls, this chapter is the first time.

I don't know why you had victory lap earlier, but if it was about this, then that is very ridiculous as this chapter prove the opposite.

Last edited:

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Just a nitpick but it's still so off-putting for me when there's a narrator. Idk when they began to be used (earliest I remember was the Last Station with Kallavan) and I can't get used to it unless it's flashbacks. Dunno what'll happen after this fight, White seems to be stubborn about holding onto his sword so good luck with that, bud.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't mind if he devour them as long as they live inside of Baam just like his data, RT and BT. Just don't destroy/burn their soul.
The sun soon will destroy all thing in him soon so they will be devoured in all situation

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The sun soon will destroy all thing in him soon so they will be devoured in all situation
There is a difference between devoured/absorbed and destroyed/burned. As we can see in previous chapter, devoured souls still exist and they struggle to avoid getting burned as fuel for attack.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Not his own friend
That's have absolutely no importance !! Did you see eren killed his friends ? But yet he were considered a villain

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
There is a difference between devoured/absorbed and destroyed/burned. As we can see in previous chapter, devoured souls still exist and they struggle to avoid getting burned as fuel for attack.
But in the end the sun will grow until the cave will be full in the end of soul will die with the red thryssa ,blue thryssa etc .

So this will change nothing

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Character wise he is good . On power so broken now until we know he is maybe the final antagonist.
Like EREN YEAGER!! 🤣 it's seems likely it's would be that judging by the fact that Rachel say he is a monster created to bring curse on the tower and devour everything on its

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Character wise he is good . On power so broken now until we know he is maybe the final antagonist.
If that's what SIU has planned, then I would say good luck finding someone that the fans would cheer for against him. It damned sure won't be Rachel or Wangnan.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now i just need death from fug side . Because now this situation is too easy for them .

Like EREN YEAGER!! 🤣 it's seems likely it's would be that judging by the fact that Rachel say he is a monster created to bring curse on the tower and devour everything on its

Yeah for me he is the last antagonist his power is too broken even for an irregular.

Other irregular i can see their limit like zahard but bam capacity is too broken
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that's what SIU has planned, then I would say good luck finding someone that the fans would cheer for against him. It damned sure won't be Rachel or Wangnan.

Until we saw their flashback wich will be an full arc people will change their coat .

Or " edgy fan" will be with bam like Lelouch ,guts ,eren ,etc...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Now i just need death from fug side . Because now this situation is too easy for them .

Yeah for me he is the last antagonist his power is too broken even for an irregular.

Other irregular i can see their limit like zahard but bam capacity is too broken
We have never seen an Irregular at full power so how can you say that? Anyway, we know that Baam and Urek are the only Irregulars in the Tower able to beat Zahard.

Baam can't possibly end up as final antagonist. But it's been implied that his power is evil.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
That's have absolutely no importance !! Did you see eren killed his friends ? But yet he were considered a villain
It is important for me.
But in the end the sun will grow until the cave will be full in the end of soul will die with the red thryssa ,blue thryssa etc .

So this will change nothing
I don't want Prince, Akraptor, and last clone ended up like that.