Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What are you even talking about? The translation make it clear that he just learned from White's previous instruction how to combine power which he then use as a way to absorb White's power.

So your claim that Baam had been absorbing souls all this time is not true. He had burned absorbed souls (absorbed by White then transferred to Baam by last clone) before to form teleporting arrow. But as for absorbing souls, this chapter is the first time.

I don't know why you had victory lap earlier, but if it was about this, then that is very ridiculous as this chapter prove the opposite.
Lol so how do you explain Baam’s rapid growth throughout the game if he wasn’t absorbing the souls of the beasts he defeated???

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Now i just need death from fug side . Because now this situation is too easy for them .

Yeah for me he is the last antagonist his power is too broken even for an irregular.

Other irregular i can see their limit like zahard but bam capacity is too broken
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Until we saw their flashback wich will be an full arc people will change their coat .

Or " edgy fan" will be with bam like Lelouch ,guts ,eren ,etc...
You think bam power is too much broken then what will you think of Phantaminum it's him the most powerful being on the tower and top 5 axis he can literally kill bam easily if he wants even enryu or urek can kill bam if their wanted

Last edited:

Kingslaive-8

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
You think bam power is too much broken then what will you think of Phantaminum it's him the most powerful being on the tower and top 5 axis he can literally kill bam easily if he wants

Phantaminum is in outside an full fledged god . Maybe in outside phantaminum is not too broken like we think maybe his power has default .

But bam power is more broken this is an full black who absorb anything and give copy ability compared to the world of tog this too broken

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
for me Baam devouring Souls doesn't carry an emotional unless he burn Prince and Akr.
same with killing zahard soldiers no matter how many or gruesome it doesn't feel really wrong until someone we know die.
if Baam is succesful and his freinds are next on the menu.that will be really gruesome and beautiful.

But again,what can he do?White was the one who came after him killed his freinds beat him up .the other alternative is just accept his death.
even if he devour soul it s out of necessity not greed.

But it will be fun to see what will become of White.it always amuse to see arrogant people get humbeled.
Hopefuly this will be the last of baam white saga in a long while.

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
You think bam power is too much broken then what will you think of Phantaminum it's him the most powerful being on the tower and top 5 axis he can literally kill bam easily if he wants
SIU said that introducing Phanta to ToG was a mistake,so it's whatever.

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We have never seen an Irregular at full power so how can you say that? Anyway, we know that Baam and Urek are the only Irregulars in the Tower able to beat Zahard.

Baam can't possibly end up as final antagonist. But it's been implied that his power is evil.
Like eren could'nt finish like the final antagonist ?

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think white was trying to absorb baam power but baam played a reverse uno card
That exactly that since the beginning white wanted to devour bam and his power but look at him now his majesty is becoming the dinner of bam lol
Everyone saying that Baam v White would turn out like Sasuke v Orochimaru:

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just a nitpick but it's still so off-putting for me when there's a narrator. Idk when they began to be used (earliest I remember was the Last Station with Kallavan) and I can't get used to it unless it's flashbacks. Dunno what'll happen after this fight, White seems to be stubborn about holding onto his sword so good luck with that, bud.
Welcome to the club. We meet every Sunday.

Lol so how do you explain Baam’s rapid growth throughout the game if he wasn’t absorbing the souls of the beasts he defeated???
Baam had.... his own collection of souls. Or had your forgotten?

Kingslaive-8

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am talking about ToG. Which is a completely different series.

Yeah but both are in same category . Half shonen/half seinen

And bam is not even sane seriously add rachel who say he is an monster i don't know why it would be surprising to see bam like the final antagonist .

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So that was your argument? Lol. Most of the beast are just cannon fodders and only few are ranker level, Baam did not even need to use Thryssa or Thorn. If Baam need souls for level up, judging by how weak those beasts are, Baam would need millions of them just to match Aria.

Reminder: White was stronger than Baam at the beginning of the Nest, yet he need thousands of soldiers, a lot of rankers, advanced rankers, and few high rankers including a branch head to reach this level.

Furthermore, if Baam absorb the souls, there is no doubt White would have noticed.

Rapid growth could be from the sun awakening.

Last edited:

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
SIU said that introducing Phanta to ToG was a mistake,so it's whatever.
He said he doesn't know if Phantaminum will appear but siu specifically said that Phantaminum is the axis of tog everything that is happening right now is by his will

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
So that was your argument? Lol. Most of the beast are just cannon fodders and only few are ranker level, Baam did not even need to use Thryssa or Thorn. If Baam need souls for level up, judging by how weak those beasts are, Baam would need millions of them just to match Aria.

Furthermore, if Baam absorb the souls, there is no doubt White would have noticed.
I mean... you ALREADY made the point that he ignored - this chapter proves that it was just THIS chapter/moment where Baam had started to absorb exogenous souls (though the last chapter or so he started consuming/burning his own collection).

It simply had not happened until Baam had the conduit - White's own soul sword - to do so.

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
He said he doesn't know if Phantaminum will appear but siu specifically said that Phantaminum is the axis of tog everything that is happening right now is by his will
He won't appear and as I said SIU said that introducing Phanta to ToG was a mistake.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I'll still be rooting for him to win. I actively want him to devour the Tower anyway.
He is destined to devour the tower someday so it's will happen at least he is being killed by someone like that bitch Rachel or wagnan

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Translation are interesting so bam was pretending all along to be overwhelmed by the sun, and forced white to make a move absorb him, it still seems like bam could kill white in a battle of endurance anyway I'm sure bam knew that, guess he just wanted to beat white at his own game as a way to humiliate him, he can devour haoquin personality and erase it, that good development since white isn't relevant the moment bam got the upper hand in strength, he can't match hax powers no matter the souls.

White is kinda dumb though he knows bam powers are devouring and he has spell nullification, that plan was never gonna work but he wanted to run at first, he was cornered had no choice in the matter, maybe bam playing dumb was genius indeed, it sped up the process, the power bam gonna absorb from white will be used to stabilize the sun, without the need to devour admin bro's, until the sun starts boiling again when bam loses his shit in a fight.

If bam power stabilize around this level or an additional 30% higher max, until the sun start to boiling again and growing rapidly, honestly don't think white power does much for the sun not even eob white said its almost limitless, but if it's around this level for now he can still have interesting fights with the top 100 hr, evk fighting this bam would be good, but if he gets a little more haxed no one but FH can fight him, that gonna be alot time skips.

Bam still can get abilities which is just gonna integrate into orb or floral wave combo all the same, arie swordmanship coming from the orb is already borderline bs, much less floral wave coming from every angle lol, don't forget the death star that generates rain of death being just stationary, can even eat away at shinsoo barriers like nothing.

Last edited: